All Comments on 'Weekend in Indy'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

Needs continued. How old is Susan? Perhaps she is young enough to start a baby with, if she comes out with the two of you the next night?

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepover 18 years ago
Fuckin' hot!

I did notice one or two grammatical errors or word omissions, like when he has his first orgasm, but otherwise that was great! And I'm from Indy so I know those places! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Could easily be better

As with your other stories, your sexual themes are hot, but your misogynistic attitude towards women makes them very pedestrian and cliche'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why treat a woman like dirt?

It's your story. The writing was passable but could have been better if you cared enough about your readers to proof it and correct it before submitting it. The attitude toward the woman turned me off completely. Too bad one of them doesn't treat you the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good

fuck the grammer, i think it`s a hot story and want more!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

This fantasy story needs to culminate with a baby in her belly from you.

PyroPyroalmost 16 years ago
Was

...fine with this one until the "11-inch" cock routine. So cliche! Your Babysitter story was far more realistic, believable and far better written.

I chose to read this one because I'm a Hoosier and was amused that someone would pick Indy for a setting.

But keep writing. We all have to grow over time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't believe no comments in eight years

Just finished rereading all your stories. Several hours of good entertainment.

Thank you,

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Change your name to DayDreamer

Every story you write about wives ends before the aftermath and the revenge the wronged men take on you. You have a personal reservation at every Emergency Room in America and every A & R on the Continent... The UK just wants to let you die. and that's okay with most of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another cheating slut story

Hopefully her husband wakes up and divorces her slutty cheating ass and takes her asshole lover down in the process.

1* for this POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a nonsens!!

Hope she got HIV and got a long term to die!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So - not a great story

But I looked at your other stories and finally figured why all your stories seem to get 4 stars plus. You're like Imstillfun - beloved by Literotica and Laurel and therefore you NEVER get a bad score. This story didn't deserve 4 stars. But hey - you can't win every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Northworst Airlines

And "...my thick eleven-inch cock...", the stories don't get much worse than this. Signed: BTW

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Awful story about awful people

Scores2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
groan

I stopped reading at the mention of your eleven inch cock.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Cheating slut for a big dick... Not cool...

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Not

Not much of a story.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

Sadistic asshole

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Amazed

Every time I come across one of his earlier stories, I am amazed at how this author has improved his writing. He is one of my favorites now and I look forward to every story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another story

about the mythical powers of a giant cock...SG, grow the fuck up.

IndyOnIndyOnover 3 years ago

You go BTB on a cheating wife in one story.....then you write this kind of shit story? It seems you are confused and maybe need some therapy?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"The outline of my thick eleven-inch cock was clearly visible as it extended along my left thigh." - Okay, I see we've left the realm of reality.

/

Pretty awful. You've definitely improved since you wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

TSG wrote this crap?

Hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think TSG was hacked and some kid posted this using his account.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Who are you and what have done with The Style Guy?

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

You should make a story starting with 10 inch cock that becomes 11 inch on the second page and then 12 on the third page. It would be mildly entertaining. This one isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Distasteful writing. Bewildering under this nom de plume.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I cannot believe the style guy wrote this story . His Stories are usually much better then this one .

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
One

One word GARBAGE.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
One

One word GARBAGE

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

11 inch long oh how I laughed…. A boy’s one handed read

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

He's a degenerate and a reprobate - but damn, that was hot!

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

Was enjoying the story till the elen inch cock rubbish

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

11"????

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cheating fuckers 1*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't know if this is the same Chris as in the previous 2 stories. If so, then I'm in wonder at his capacity to control the size of his cock. In the first story he is 10 inches, 8 inches in the 2nd story and 11 inches here. An interesting story comes to mind. An extremely lazy man was given a magical gift by a genie. Every time he whistled his cock would grow longer and every time he clapped his hands it would become shorter. So he found himself a sexy woman interested in big cocks. When he inserted his dick in her, she was hardly impressed. "Is that all you have"? she asked. "You want more, baby?" he asked. Then he whistled and his cock grew 2 inches more. "Is that all?" she asked. So he whistled again. This went on till his cock stood at 12 inches!!! "Yeah, this is fine," she said. So the lazy guy just lay there with his cock deep in her. "What now? Aren't you going to fuck me?" she asks. "Oh, you want to fuck, do you?" said the lazy man,"Here it comes. " Clap-whistle, clap-whistle, clap-whistle, clap-whistle..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous