Weekend in Vegas Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master had never seen anything so erotic. He was looking at his slave, arms strapped behind her back bent over and eating another woman for the first time. Brenda had her knees and ankles spread. Her cunt was wide open and soaking wet. The little bell looked incredibly sexy hanging down from her clit. Mistress J was humping her hips against Brenda's mouth, her eyes closed tight.

"Master William, would you please release one of my slave's hands? I must have her fingers inside me"

Master walked behind Brenda and released the snap holding her right wrist restraint. After doing so, he stepped around behind Mistress J's chair.

With her hand now free Brenda lifted her head long enough to lick her fingers while she looked at her Master. She smiled and plunged her face back into the waiting pussy.

Brenda had to resist the urge to finger her own cunt. Starting with her middle finger, she penetrated Mistress J. Then she put in her index finger, followed by her ring finger. She manipulated the inside of Mistress J's pussy, while continuing to suck and lick enthusiastically.

Brenda looked up and saw her Master with the camera. She was so excited she almost came. Her Master wanted her to have this experience and she wanted him to see it. As he watched, Brenda opened her mouth wide and held the little chains and manacles on her tongue for her Master to see.

Brenda went back to licking and sucking. The slurping sounds were getting louder. Brenda's head was moving up and down rapidly as she tried to reach every part of Mistress J's pussy.

With her face between Mistress J's legs, she looked up past the leather corset and big tits to see both Mistress J and Master watching. Mistress J was looking at Brenda and biting her lower lip.

Brenda was in sensory overload. Brenda could feel Mistress J's smooth skin against her face and lips. Brenda breathed deeply through her nose to capture the musky scent of Mistress J's perfume mixed with the natural smell of her aroused pussy. The taste of Mistress J's wet pussy was delicious. Brenda could hear her own slurping sounds mixed with Mistress J's soft moaning.

Mistress J looked up at Master.

"In case you were wondering, this slave loves to eat pussy"

With her head leaned back toward Master, Mistress J closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Her whole body stiffened as her orgasm rushed over her. She held Brenda's hair tightly to keep the slave working on her pussy, enjoying the waves of pleasure flowing through her body.

The feeling of another woman cuming in her mouth was nothing like Brenda expected. The sudden change in taste and the rush of wetness was so intense it felt like there was a chemical reaction going on between Brenda's mouth and Mistress J's pussy.

Oh my God, I love this, thought Brenda. The only way this could be better is if Master were fucking me right now.

Finally Mistress J's body relaxed and she released Brenda's hair. Brenda did not want to stop and continued eating her soaking pussy. Mistress J had to push her head away to make her stop.

Brenda leaned back panting. She wiped cum off her face with the fingers of her free hand and then licked her fingers clean. She looked into Mistress J's glazed over eyes and smiled.

Mistress J slowly stood up in front of Brenda. Stepping around her, Mistress J re-attached Brenda's wrist strap to the back of her harness. Leaving Brenda kneeling in front of the chair, Mistress walked back to the desk and opened one of the drawers.

She reached inside and took out a large black strap-on dildo with a leather harness. She walked back in front of Brenda and started to strap it to her body. Brenda couldn't take her eyes off the dildo dangling in front of her face.

Is this really going to happen? Am I really going to be fucked by another woman tonight?

Mistress J stood in front of Brenda. The big black dildo sticking straight out in front of her.

"Suck my cock slave"

Brenda leaned forward as Mistress J pushed the hard rubber cock into her face. Brenda opened her mouth and sucked it in. Mistress J held her head and slowly fucked her mouth with the dildo. She mixed her saliva with her Mistress' cum in an effort to get the dildo lubricated. Mistress pulled the dildo out of Brenda's mouth and sat down.

"Stand up slave, turn around and straddle me. I want your Master to see this."

Brenda straddled Mistress J's legs spreading her knees wide. She felt Mistress J grab her waist and guide her onto the dildo.

Brenda looked at her Master sitting in the easy chair. He rubbed his cock through his slacks with one hand and held the video camera with the other.

Mistress J rubbed the dildo up and down Brenda's slit, she felt the hard rubber tip ready to slip inside. Holding one of the straps on Brenda's harness firmly, she pulled her down ramming the rubber cock all the way inside her cunt.

The shock of having her cunt filled so abruptly made Brenda feel like she had the wind knocked out of her. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't believe she was really being fucked by another woman. When Brenda finally did inhale it sounded the gasp of a drowning person.

Mistress J fucked Brenda hard. She held the straps on Brenda's harness with both hands. With a firm grip she rammed the dildo into Brenda's cunt as hard as she could.

Brenda was bouncing up and down on the dildo, her tits and leash bounced with every thrust. The bell on her clit chimed constantly. The feeling having her arms restrained while the strong dominant woman forced her body up and down on the dildo was incredible.

She opened her eyes and saw her Master rubbing his cock while he watched her. She came immediately.

Mistress J slowed and then stopped. Pushing on Brenda's ass she said, "Stand up slave."

Brenda was weak kneed and stood up slowly. Mistress J stood up. Tugging on Brenda's leash, she led her to the spanking bench. She pushed Brenda forward and told her to kneel on the bench.

The lower part of the bench was divided into two leather covered pads. When Brenda knelt on the pads,her legs were spread wide. Mistress J pushed Brenda forward until her torso was lying across the upper section of the bench. Her head was hanging off the end.

Mistress J moved up behind her. Putting her hands on Brenda's ass she gripped the flesh, rotating her ass forward to give her better access to Brenda's waiting cunt. She abruptly shoved the dildo in and started fucking her again.

Brenda was in heaven. She could feel Mistress J's hands firmly gripping her hips while she fucked her. Mistress J's long fingernails painfully dug into Brenda's skin, a constant reminder she was being fucked by another woman.

Mistress J was in total control. Brenda was helpless with her hands strapped behind her back and leaning over the bench, She could do nothing but accept the hard fucking until Mistress J decided to stop. She hoped it wouldn't be soon.

Brenda had another orgasm and then heard Mistress J speaking to her in a deep throaty voice.

"You like eating pussy slave?

"Yes Mistress."

"You like being fucked by another woman slave?

Yes Mistress."

"Are you a lesbian slut?"

Brenda didn't answer.

SMACK! Mistress J slapped Brenda's ass.

"Are you a lessie slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Say it!"

"I'm a lessie slut."

"Again, keep saying it until you come again!"

"I'm a lessie slut....I'm a lessie slut...I'm a lessie slut."

Brenda's next orgasm was even stronger than her last. It flowed through her until she felt Mistress J's hand pulling her hair twisting her head around.

"Look at your Master."

Brenda looked and saw Master. His hard cock was out of his pants. He stroked it as he watched the two women.

"I think it's time you asked to suck your Master's cock."

Brenda was bouncing back and forth on the bench from Mistress J's hard fucking. Her speech was labored when she said,

"Master...may I...please suck...your cock?"

Master stood up and took off his clothes. He walked in front of Brenda, his rock hard cock in front of her face. Holding the video camera in his left hand he grabbed her hair with his right.

She opened her mouth wanting to feel his cock in her throat. He slipped his cock into Brenda's mouth and started to push.

Brenda wasn't sure if it was because she had been deep throating the night before or if it was because of the hard fucking she was experiencing, but she felt very little gag reflex when his cock hit the back of her mouth. Master pressed harder, Brenda gagged slightly and then his cock was all the way down.

Master and Mistress J used Brenda like a fuck toy. They set up a rhythm with Brenda's body. Mistress J would pull Brenda back by her hips onto the strap-on getting full penetration in her cunt. Then Master would pull Brenda forward by her hair getting full penetration in her throat.

Brenda felt like a complete slut and loved it. How long they kept going like this she wasn't sure. Brenda could hardly breathe with her Master's cock slamming in and out of her throat. When she came again they slowed giving her a much needed rest.

Brenda felt Mistress J leaning over her. Her big tits and hard nipples rubbing against her back. Brenda loved the feeling. Then she heard Mistress speak. At first thought she misunderstood, but she knew she couldn't have. Mistress J's mouth was right next to Brenda's ear when she said,

"Master, may I please suck your cock?"

Brenda opened her eyes as Master pulled his cock out of her mouth. She looked next to her to see Mistress J looking up at Master's face. Master moved his cock in front of Mistress J and she sucked it in her mouth.

Mistress J continued to fuck Brenda slowly while she sucked and licked Master's cock. She moaned as she sucked. Master let go of Brenda's hair and grabbed Mistress J's hair. He began pumping his cock into her mouth.

Brenda watched Mistress J suck her Master's cock just inches from her face. She knew she should be jealous but instead she felt total arousal. Master began thrusting his cock into Mistress J's throat until she gagged.

He pulled his cock out and pressed into Brenda's mouth. She immediately took it all the way down her throat holding it there until she was out of breath. Master pulled his cock out and offered it to Mistress J. She sucked it in but was not able to deep throat. Nevertheless she sucked enthusiastically.

Mistress J fucked Brenda hard when Brenda was sucking Master's cock. Brenda came again. Master kept his cock in Brenda's mouth as he lifted Mistress J's head by her hair.

"Take off that strap-on."

Mistress J pulled the dildo out of Brenda's cunt and unbuckled the harness. Master pulled his cock out of Brenda's mouth. He walked around the bench and knocked the strap-on out of Mistress J's hands onto the floor.

He grabbed the back of Brenda's harness and pulled her up to a standing position. He put the camera on spanking bench and aimed it at the desk, then he released Brenda's wrist cuffs from the back of her harness. Taking Mistress J by the arm with one hand and Brenda's leash with the other, he marched both women to the desk.

Pulling down on Brenda's leash, he said, "On your knees."

As Brenda knelt, he released the leash and grabbed her hair.

"Open."

Brenda opened her mouth. Master shoved his cock in and rammed it all the way down her throat. Brenda's nose pushed against Master's lower belly, his balls pushed against her chin. Brenda stuck out her tongue and licked his balls.

Mistress J watched Brenda enviously as Master fucked her throat in a slow steady rhythm. Still holding Brenda's hair with his right hand he put his left hand behind Mistress J's neck and pulled her to him.

He kissed her deeply, their tongues met and explored each others mouths. Mistress J put both her arms around his neck. Master's hand slid down Mistress J's back and unfastened her bra.

Brenda looked up and saw the embrace and the passionate kiss. She felt a flash of jealousy that was quickly followed by a rush of excitement. She sucked harder on her Master's cock. Brenda's hands were free now. She fingered her cunt with one hand and ran her other hand up Mistress J's leg.

Brenda found Mistress J's pussy and slipped two fingers inside. Mistress J moaned into Master's mouth. Her body dipped slightly as her knees became weak. Mistress J held Master's neck tightly to steady herself.

This was the first opportunity Brenda had to touch the tweezers clamp attached to her clit. She moved it from side to side. It stimulated her clit almost to the point of pain. She wiggled the clamp until the bell chimed. The sound aroused Brenda even more. She kept wiggling the clamp until another orgasm swept through her body.

Master released Mistress J's neck and broke off the kiss. His hand slid down to her tits and he pulled off her bra. He grabbed her right tit roughly and pulled it to his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on her nipple then grabbed her left tit for the same treatment.

After sucking and licking Mistress J's tits, Master pulled his cock out of Brenda's mouth. A long string of saliva drooped between his cock and Brenda's lips."

Pushing down on Mistress J's shoulder he said, "On your knees."

Brenda's fingers slipped out of Mistress J's pussy as she knelt in front of Master.

Master pulled Brenda's hair and said, "Spit on her tits, get them wet for me."

Brenda turned and spit on Mistress J's tits several times.

"Hold your tits up."

Mistress J cupped her tits with both hands and held them up for Master. He slid his cock between her tits. Without needing to be told to do so, Mistress J pressed her tits together engulfing his cock.

Rocking her body up and down, she stroked Master's cock between her tits several times. She stopped with the head of his cock sticking up between her tits. Leaning her head down, Mistress J pursed her lips and released a long string of saliva over Master's cock head. She squeezed her tits together even harder and started to rock up and down again.

Brenda stared her Master's cock disappearing between Mistress J's big tits. She was so turned on by the sight she started to finger her clit again.

Master grabbed Brenda's leash and pulled her to her feet. He ran his right index finger through the D ring on the front of Brenda's collar and pulled her to him. He kissed her deeply. It was now Brenda's turn to feel his tongue in her mouth. He put his left hand on the side of her head, then let it slip down so he could fondle her tits. He kissed her long and hard while tit fucking Mistress J.

He broke the kiss and pushed Brenda back but held her with his finger through the D ring. Brenda looked down at Mistress J and watched the woman squeezing her Master's cock between her big tits. Her whole body was pumping up and down.

"You like a hard cock, don't you slut?"

"Yes Master."

"Were you teasing me earlier because you wanted my cock?"

"Yes Master."

Master pulled his cock out from between Mistress J's tits and stepped back.

Turning Brenda toward Mistress J he said, "Take the clamp off my slave's cunt."

Mistress J released the clamp. The rush of blood flow back in her clit made Brenda squeeze her legs together and whimper. He pushed Brenda toward the desk while pointing to one end,

"On your back slave, ass there"

Brenda sat on the edge of the desk and lay back as she was told.

Master grabbed Mistress J's arm, pulled her up.

"Get up, slut. On the desk. My slave is going to eat you while I fuck her."

Master stepped to the desk where Brenda lay. He lifted Brenda's legs straight up putting her calves across his chest. Her high heels pointed straight up above his shoulders. He dragged her ass to the edge of the desk to his waiting cock. He let his cock lay over her cunt and he rocked back and forth feeling the wet lips massaging his underside of his shaft.

Brenda spread her cunt lips with fingers exposing her clit. Brenda's whole body jerked when the shaft of Master's cock rubbed against the hard swollen bud. Her clit was so sensitive from the tweezers clamp and clothes pin it felt like an electric shock. She didn't want it to stop.

Mistress J got up on the desk and squatted over Brenda's face. Brenda looked up into the wet gaping pussy. The clit ring and little chains hung down toward her face. Mistress J lowered her pussy onto Brenda's waiting mouth. Brenda immediately started to lick and suck greedily as Master shoved his cock into Brenda's cunt.

Mistress J pressed and rubbed her pussy onto Brenda's mouth. Brenda had the feeling of being smothered by her pussy and she loved it. Her Master was fucking her so hard her whole body rocked back and forth on the desk. This made her face slide back and forth under Mistress J's wet pussy. The movement only increased Mistress J's pleasure. Mistress J leaned forward and started to finger Brenda's clit. That pushed Brenda over the top into another orgasm.

Brenda kept working on Mistress J's pussy wanting to make her cum again. Master grabbed the front of Mistress J's corset and pulled her forward onto her knees. He pulled his cock out of Brenda and shoved it into Mistress J's mouth. She sucked him like a whore.

With her mouth full of cock, Mistress J moaned loudly and flooded Brenda's face with cum. Master pulled his cock out of Mistress J's mouth and began to fuck Brenda again. Mistress J held Brenda's legs behind her knees rocking her ass up and down against Master's thrusts. Master gripped the front of Brenda's harness tightly while he pounded her cunt.

Brenda thought she would faint as another orgasm swept through her. Master pulled his cock out of Brenda and Mistress J immediately began to suck him again. He continued alternating between Brenda's cunt and Mistress J's mouth.

Eventually he pulled his cock out of Brenda's cunt and walked to the other end of the desk. He climbed on the desk behind Mistress J.

Brenda wrapped her arms around Mistress J's ass and grabbed on with both hands. She spread Mistress J's ass and thighs opening her pussy for her Master. Master's cock was just above Brenda's face, pointed at Mistress J's pussy like a spear.

"Do you want my cock, slut?"

"Yes, Master. Please fuck me. Please."

In one hard thrust he rammed his cock into Mistress J. and started fucking her. Mistress J gasped as Brenda began licking and sucking her pussy again.

Her Master's balls were rubbing across Brenda's forehead and nose with each thrust. Master put his hand on Mistress J's head, pushing her down between Brenda's spread legs.

"Eat her. Eat her cunt"

Mistress J leaned forward and began to lick and suck Brenda's cunt. The two women were locked in a 69 lapping at each other while Master fucked Mistress J.

Master pushed Brenda's hands away from Mistress J's ass and grabbed her there himself. Brenda ran her hands over Mistress J's back. The leather corset held closed by the tight laces felt wonderful under Brenda's fingers. Brenda reached under Mistress J and started to caress and squeeze her big tits. Mistress J moaned loudly when Brenda pinched her nipples.

Brenda could hear the loud slapping sound and feel the impact of her Master's thrusts against Mistress J's ass. She could taste Mistress J's cum and feel it all over her face. Her own orgasms were coursing through her like a waves crashing on a beach.

Suddenly Master pulled his cock out of Mistress J's pussy. He pushed her forward off of Brenda's face, and stuck his cock in Brenda's open mouth. Brenda tilted her head back as far as she could and Master shoved his cock all the way down her throat. He fucked her that way and then pulled out, ramming his cock back into Mistress J.

He went back and forth between Mistress J's pussy and Brenda's throat until he finally rammed his cock down Brenda's throat and held it there.