All Comments on 'Weekend Lover Ch. 04'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice finale

I've been wondering when we would see another chapter to this story. Oh my, I was laughing at the fight scene - it reminded me of that TV show, Dynasty, when Alexis and Crystal got into it! Very funny stuff. I love happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thank you

I love your stories. It's nice to see strong women who can give as much as they take. I also want to thank you for always finishing your stories. I admit, it's hard to wait for the next chapter, but I know I will see the end, and that makes it all worth it.

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Wonderful Finish!

Well worth the wait. I loved these two characters from beginning to end, and the fight between Abby and Sheila was priceless! Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
worth the wait

worth the wait, awesome story and awesome conclusion! keep up the good work!

SheerahSheerahover 16 years ago
Cat Fight!!!

Don't you just love the hair pulling and names calling laying claim on your man. Way to go again Ada. Good story with lots of punch as usual.

sweetjanielsweetjanielabout 14 years ago
Great storie

Wonderful story..If only I can find my very own Dalen.....where are they?

isis91isis91almost 14 years ago

really liked it! You could see where both characters were coming from at the beginning in how they viewed each other; but it was great to see Dalen grow and Abby open up as the story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for posting a complete story (at least before I got to read it). I tried to read one other of your good stories but got very pissed when it stopped before it was finished. WHY do good writers (like you) send incomplete stories? I have already vowed to never start reading another story from another good writer because I got engrossed in a good story only to find out it stopped before an ending. I HATE that.

Please keep up the good plots but maybe a good proofreader and a good grammarian would help a little.

de Jay

dlj13@bellsouth.net

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Ding..

thank you, that she finally gave herself a chance and embraced what they could have together. Wow, I never saw her as territorial over Dalen. Good Story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just checking...

...to see if the story has an ending before i invest any more time. lol. i'm with de jay; i wont start another story before checking for an ending. a lot of writers never return to finish what they started and it can be very disappointing. glad to see i'm not the only one who feels that way. i enjoy your work; keep it up!

gravyruggravyrugalmost 12 years ago
Y'know

he could've saved himself a lot of time by just not being a douchebag for a year. Also, that catfight at the end was unnecessary, and would have resulted in criminal assault charges. Parts of the story were good. I enjoyed the weekend they spent, but the fighting just seemed forced. If he really acted as badly as described at work, she should have reported him for harassment.

MRSheaMRSheaover 11 years ago
Great

I loved the story! Some typographical errors, nothing proofreading couldnt fix. Whats important here is the meat of the story, and it was a tasty piece if I do say so myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

well written, believable and held my interest to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Another great story. I'm impressed with your writing talent. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Happy for them both

So happy they came to their senses and reconnected. They love each other -- and their lust here shows that. Absolutely LOVE their love-making! Keep them together every weekday and weekend. Let them marry and settle down. Dale is a great catch of a man, and so gentlemanly to turn slut Sheila away.

ravishmentravishmentover 4 years ago

Great story! Loved it. Please continue to create~

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!!

I just love all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Awesome just the right amount of romance and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed

I really enjoyed your story, the spelling and continuity made it an easy read. You also maintained the characters consistent.

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 3 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

"Enjoyed

I really enjoyed your story, the spelling and continuity made it an easy read. You also maintained the characters consistent."

- Oh, wow, thank you so much šŸ˜„ā¤ļø This is one of my personal favourites, although I know that technically I would have done it differently today. Haha, like explaining that kiss in real-time, instead of afterwards.

But, I learn as I write, so maybe it's about time to rewrite this one too. Hmm, I really feel inspired to do so after reading your comment, so thank you so much ā¤ļø

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please rewrite this...

Into a longer story!!!

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 3 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

"Anonymous: Please rewrite this...

Into a longer story!!!"

- I love that advice šŸ˜ And I just read through the story and got a few ideas already on what I want to add/change - so thank you so much ā¤ļø

HragsHragsover 3 years ago

Dam good job Ada Stuart

EvilMishEvilMishalmost 3 years ago

I love all your stories keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If your mind was a person ada. I'd marry it in a heartbeat.

-yourfan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES