Weekend Trip: Jack's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice!" she said. I asked if she would like a drink before going to bed, but my heart sank when she said, "Oh, no thanks. I'm quite sleepy now, so if you don't mind I'll just catch a shower and then hit the hay."

"Of course," I said, somewhat disappointed. "There are fresh towels in the bathroom and you'll find a bathrobe hanging up behind the door."

"Oh, thanks, Jack, you've been so kind."

"You're welcome, Janis," I replied, preparing to make my exit.

"Oh, one more favor, Jack," she said hesitatingly.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Could you unzip my dress for me?"

This really took me by surprise and my dick instantly sprang back into full erection at the very thought of even partially undressing this gorgeous woman. I stammered, "Y-yes, of course, Janis."

She flashed another of her brilliant smiles at me over her shoulder, then turned her back to me, at the same time holding her hair up to allow me to see the zipper at the back of her neck. I nervously fumbled with the fastener for a few seconds and was then able to start it on its downward journey. I slowly pulled it down, wanting to prolong the process as much as possible, teasing myself and hopefully her as well. As I pulled the zipper down the dress started to slowly peel away, exposing her smooth white skin. When I had exposed half way down her back, the white satin strap of her bra came into view and I could see that there was no clasp there, so I deduced that the clasp was at the front between the cups. This immediately ruled out the next ploy that had entered my mind, which was to offer to unclasp her bra as well!

I continued to slowly pull the zipper down until I could see the elastic waistband of her matching white satin panties, and by this time I was having great difficulty in controlling my desire to pull her close to me so that she could feel the hard on that was trying to burst through the front of my pants. Standing so close to her as I exposed more and more of her bare skin, while at the same time inhaling the heady fragrance of her perfume was driving me crazy with desire. As I finally reached the end of the trail, I noticed that she had been holding the sides of her dress to prevent it from falling off.

I couldn't resist the impulse to plant a kiss on the nape of her neck, while whispering, "You are so beautiful!" and then stepped back, saying, "Is there anything else I can do for you, Janis?"

She turned around to face me with a serious expression on her face and then said gently, "Jack, you've been so kind to me I wish there was something I could do for you in return. I hope you understand that because of the predicament I'm in, I can't do anything to further complicate it. So, even though I can see that you badly want to sleep with me, that is something I really can't do. All I can do is this..." and at that point she leaned forward and gave me a chaste kiss on my lips, "...and wish you good night and sweet dreams."

With that she turned and ran into the bathroom, closing the door firmly behind her. I just stood there for a while, stunned and very disappointed, and then I took myself and my very hard cock into the other bedroom. Closing the door behind me, I quickly stripped off my clothes, noting that my shorts were soaked with pre-cum and then lay down on the covers. I grabbed hold of my one-eyed monster, telling him, "Well, buddy boy, once again it's just you and me!" As if to answer he twitched violently and I started stroking the shaft, slowly at first, then speeding up as I needed to feel the release of my pent-up desire for Janis. I closed my eyes and imagined her on top of me, riding me, moaning with desire and I started moaning too. Within seconds I felt the cum leaving my balls, rushing up my shaft like an express train and I was taken by surprise as the hot load emerged to feel it hotly splashing on my face and then down my chest and my belly.

I lay there for a while trying to recover my breath, amazed at the intensity of my orgasm. After I gathered myself I got up to take a shower and then went back to bed, falling asleep almost as soon as I was under the covers.

I awoke some time later with a raging thirst, probably an after affect of the alcohol I had consumed the previous evening. I got up to get a drink from the kitchen, only then realizing that I was still completely naked. I noted that the bedside clock said 2.30 am, although I didn't really know if that was the correct time. I padded out to the kitchen, unconcerned by my own nudity, thinking that Janis was fast asleep by now.

I opened the fridge to take out a bottle of Perrier water, when I heard a creaking sound behind me. I turned swiftly and was shocked to see Janis emerging from her room. The light coming through her bedroom window was sufficient for me to see that she was clad in a bathrobe. I still had the fridge door open, so the light streaming from it into the otherwise dark kitchen fully exposed my naked state. As if that wasn't enough, the sight of her appearing suddenly like that caused my cock to spring to attention once more, so that it was highlighted by the brilliant backdrop of light.

"Hello, Jack," she whispered as she came closer. "Couldn't sleep, huh?"

I could hardly speak, but managed to stutter, "N-n-no, not really."

"Me, neither," she said. "I thought I was tired but I haven't slept a wink. Too many thoughts going through my mind, I guess." By this time she had moved next to me and then she looked rather pointedly at my erection waving in the air. "Oh, my," she whispered hoarsely, "what is that you're pointing at me?"

I tried to turn away in embarrassment at having been discovered completely naked and fully erect in the presence of this beautiful woman, who had made it so clear that having sex with her was not an option.

"No, don't go, Jack," she urged, while reaching up with one hand to hold my shoulder to stop me. She inclined her head up to kiss me, and as our mouths met her tongue snaked out and her other hand gently took hold of my throbbing dick and started slowly rubbing it. A soft moan escaped from my throat as her hand worked my cock, and as she broke off our kiss I was shocked to hear her next words. "You really did want to fuck me, didn't you, Jack?" she whispered in my ear. I was shocked because that was the kind of language I never expected to hear from a woman who had seemed so genteel, so refined that I wouldn't have believed even knew such words.

I hesitated before answering, almost afraid of further rejection, but I did reply, "Oh, yes, Janis, I have to admit I did! Janis, you are so beautiful, so sexy, and so desirable!"

"So, Jack, if you had the chance what would you do?" All this time she had continued to gently massage my shaft and I was already nearing the point of no return.

"Janis, if you keep doing that, I'm gonna come right in your hand!"

"And that's not a good thing?"

"It'll feel real good to me, but then I won't be able to do what I really want!"

"Which is?" she said, stopping her up and down motion and instead using her thumb to massage the tip of my cock head.

I reached down with one hand to cup a cheek of her ass on the outside of her robe, and replied, "Just what I've wanted to do since we sat down to dinner. I want to make love to you!"

She took her hand off my raging erection. "Oh, Jack, I'm so flattered, but you know that would really complicate things!"

"I know, Janis, I know."

"But there is one thing you can do for me if you want."

My interest was piqued by this comment, and I said eagerly, "What is it?"

"Come and lie down with me and hold me until I fall asleep."

"I'd be glad to. You trust me enough to do that?"

"Of course I do, otherwise I wouldn't even suggest it. Ready?" she answered, holding out her hand to me. I gladly took her hand in mine and she led me back to her room. I flipped on the light and saw that the sheets on the bed were badly rumpled, a sign that Janis had indeed been restless. I closed the door behind us and helped her straighten out the sheets. She turned on the bedside lamp and I switched off the main light. I watched from the other side of the bed as Janis, her back towards me, slipped off her robe to reveal her naked form and a perfectly shaped ass.

She quickly turned off the lamp and lay down, saying, "Come, Jack, lie down and hold me." I have to say that the fleeting glimpse I had of her nude body had done nothing to reduce the hardness in my cock, so I lay down behind her in the spoon position and gingerly moved closer to her as she lay with her back to me. I was trying not to let her feel how hard I still was, but she persisted. "Come on, put your arms around me," she pleaded.

I did as she asked and as I was trying to find the best position for my hands, she solved that problem by placing my hands right on to her soft breasts. The closeness of our bodies meant that my fully erect dick was now nestled comfortably between her ass cheeks, so I was sure that she would be able to feel it, despite the generous proportion of her buns.

"Oh, Jack, that feels good," she sighed, although I wasn't sure exactly what she was referring to, the feeling of my arms around her or the way my hard length was nestling by her rear end.

"It really does," I agreed, as I snuggled down behind her. The real problem now was that my excitement at holding her wonderfully soft body, smelling her perfume and being so tantalizingly close to her was not only not reducing the hardness of my cock, but was in fact making it twitch with growing ardor. It seemed to have a mind of its own and, try as I might, I couldn't stop it from happening.

Suddenly Janis whispered, "Jack, what are you doing?"

"Doing?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that twitching movement by my bottom!"

"I'm sorry, Janis, I can't help it!" I replied, extremely embarrassed at my condition. "It's beyond my control right now. Perhaps as we relax, it'll go down!"

"OK, then." We snuggled together but somehow the longer I held her the more my erection persisted, until Janis finally reached up to turn on the lamp and then turned towards me to say, "Jack, this isn't working like this! I can see that I need to do something about this fella before we can sleep," indicating my purple-headed prick, which was as hard as ever. This was partly due to my proximity to her and partly due to my first glimpse of her ample tits.

"OK, if you're sure," I said.

"It's OK with me, Jack," she replied, taking hold of my rod with her right hand. She pumped it a couple of strokes and then reached in to squeeze my balls with the other. She looked more closely at my seven inch length and said, "It's really quite beautiful, isn't it?"

"Thanks, I'm glad you think so," I replied. What she was doing to me felt so good that I cried out, "Oh god, you're going to make me come!"

"Well," she said softly, "that's the whole idea." She held my throbbing prick with her right hand, tight against the base and a drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip. Janis squatted down until her face was even with my dick. She looked up into my eyes and slowly slid out her tongue. Ever so softly, she licked the drop from my tip. "Mmm," she murmured, "Yummy!" She smiled, and then engulfed me in her hot mouth. She moved her head forward until her lips brushed my pubic hair. I could feel her tongue swirling around my cock as she pumped her head back and forth, fucking me with her mouth. Her hands grabbed my ass, her nails digging into the flesh. I reached my hands back to the bed-head behind me, jutting my hips forward. The wet sounds of her sucking mouth filled my head and I could feel my orgasm building, my balls tightening. I cried out as it hit, spewing jet after jet of hot cum into Janis's mouth. I fell back on the bed, drained from the intense spasms, but she kept sucking me in and out, the sensation almost unbearable on my sensitive cockhead. Finally Janis let my softening prick fall from her lips and then she knelt up straight. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," she said.

"It was fantastic, Janis," I said. "I've never felt like that before. You were something else, like you were vacuuming my entire stock of sperm out of me." I knelt up to take her in my arms and then kissed her tenderly on her lips. Her tongue darted out, licking my lips, and our mouths mashed together in a soft, wide-open kiss, and I could taste my own cum on her tongue. She ended up with her arms around my neck, while I was kneading her firm ass with both hands. She started squirming her hips as we kissed, indicating to me that she was as aroused as I had been.

I gently laid her back on the bed and said, "Now it's your turn," and although she protested somewhat weakly, I observed, "After all, it's only relief, right? Nothing more, I promise!" and then bent down between her open legs. I started licking her thighs and worked my way up to her crotch. Her labia were swollen, red and very wet. I teasingly ran my tongue around her pussy, avoiding her clit and lips. She put her feet behind my shoulders and pulled me closer. I looked up at her face, seeing her eyes closed and lips parted, her tongue at the corner of her mouth.

I turned my attention back to her pussy, gently blowing on her clit. I lightly closed my lips around it, and then sucked it into my mouth, as I heard Janis sigh. I flicked it back and forth with my tongue and I felt her tremble. I realized that she was almost on the brink now and although I really wanted to keep going as long as possible I also wanted her to feel the pleasure of release, so I plunged my tongue as deep into her as I could. As I sucked her pussy, her fingers ran through my hair, pulling my head tight against her. She cried out, "Oh, god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" and her hips spasmed again and again as she reached her climax, her body tensing and relaxing as her orgasm swept through her. I kept working her clit with my lips, tongue and teeth until her spasms subsided. She was moaning, and still circling her hips when I pulled myself up beside her and gently kissed her.

"Do you think you can sleep now?" I asked her.

"Well," she said, with a mischievous smile, "probably, if you can manage to control that thing of yours!" looking pointedly at my cock which was starting to rise again.

"I'll certainly try!" I exclaimed, and then said to my cock, "Down, boy, down!" as if it was a naughty puppy.

We settled back down and Janice turned off the bedside lamp. We resumed the spoon position and I put my arms around her holding her more tightly to my body than before. It seemed as if our shared pleasure had created a bond between us and I felt more relaxed than I had in a long time. It seemed that Janis was relaxed too, for soon I heard her steady breathing, gently snoring as she slept peacefully.

I was in complete darkness when a bright light starting shining directly at me, revealing that I was stark naked, with a huge hard cock jutting from my crotch. Suddenly I realized that the bright light was an oncoming train and although I tried to run, my feet wouldn't move and the train was approaching very fast. As it got closer, my feet still unable to move, it appeared that it was not a train at all, but a vacuum cleaner. Suddenly the hose reared up at me and fastened itself on to my hard cock, sucking, sucking, sucking........

Moaning, I awoke from my dream with a start to find Janis bobbing her head up and down on my rigid member. As she saw I was awake, she lifted up long enough to smile at me and say, "Good morning, Jack! I hope you don't mind, but I just couldn't resist this gorgeous thing of yours!"

"Good morning, Janis!" I managed to say, sighing at the sheer pleasure she was giving me. "This is way better than an alarm clock!"

She laughed softly and went on, "Jack, honey, I slept so good last night! That was the best night's sleep I've had in ages, and when I awoke the first thing I saw was this beauty looking straight at me, just begging for attention!"

"You do that so well, Janis," I commented.

"Thank you, sire," she replied, going back to work on my flagstaff.

"You're welcome, milady!" was my response as she took it back into her waiting mouth, massaging it with both her mouth and tongue as well as one hand. The other hand was not idle either, as she cupped my balls with it and began stroking them. She continued to suck me, covering my cock with layers of saliva, as I just lay there enjoying the experience when she started to finger my ass. I could have exploded right then, but I refused to let go so easily, as I knew that would be the end of the fun.

After another half minute or so she pulled off my throbbing cock and looked up at me. "Not ready to come yet?" she asked.

I shook my head no, even though it would not have taken much more to take me over the edge.

What happened next shocked the hell out of me! "Good!" she said, rising to her knees and then straddling me with her pussy poised over my throbbing prick.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, somewhat unnecessarily.

"I'm doing what comes naturally, of course! Not to put too fine a point on it, I am just dying to get fucked by your magnificent dick! I'm sorry, I just can't resist any more!" She grabbed my prick, already slick with her saliva and stroked the tip a few times over her sopping wet slit, shivering a little as it touched her clit. Then she positioned the tip at the opening of her love tunnel and with one downward move impaled herself on my eager lance.

It was such an exquisite sensation as her warm wet glove enveloped the centre of my universe. As she sank down on me, instinctively I thrust upwards to meet her. She put her hands on my shoulders to give herself more leverage, bringing her magnificent breasts closer to me. This was the first opportunity I'd had to have the pleasure of seeing them and to see how beautiful they really were. They were not especially large, but were wonderfully shaped with rose-colored nipples crowning somewhat swollen areolae. Her nipples were fully erect, just waiting for attention. I drew her closer to me and fastened my lips on her right nipple, swirling my tongue around it, bringing a moan from deep down inside her throat. I switched to the other nipple and she continued moaning. By this time we had established a nice slow rhythm as I plunged my throbbing member in and out of her pussy and I continued to stimulate her nipples, turning my head back and forth teasing each swollen nipple in turn.

Feeling my climax was not far away and wanting to satisfy her before my own release, I decided to switch to a position where I could achieve better control over the action. I pulled her down so that she was lying flat against my chest and kissed her deeply, while at the same time I stopped thrusting inside her. Then in one swift movement I rolled her over on to her back so that I was now on top of her, my cock still deep inside her. I rose up slightly to look at her face and saw an expression which was a mixture of delight and lust.

"Fuck me, Jack!" she implored. "Fuck me now! Fuck me hard! I want it so bad!"

That was all I needed to hear, so I began pounding my cock hard and fast into her cunt, and she started to fuck me back. While this was going on, she moved a hand down to her slit and began massaging her clit. In a matter of seconds she started moaning, "Oh, god, Jack, I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard!" and her body started quivering with deep convulsions as she collapsed on me with sweat pouring off her, laying her head next to mine where I could smell the passion that continued to burn in her. Her pussy still felt hot as my cock was now motionless deep inside it. After a short while she noticed I was still hard as a rock and asked, still panting, "You still haven't come yet?"

"I was waiting for you," I explained. I rolled off her and looked at her for a moment, perfectly relaxed. Sweat covered her body, glistening on her breasts, nipples rising and falling sensuously with each deep breath. Her legs were spread and relaxed, submissively waiting for me to do whatever I wished with her. I knelt in front of her and gently caressed her belly, just waiting for her to recover her breath. Gradually I moved my caresses lower and lower until they brushed against the almost invisible tuft of fine hair crowning her femininity. I slipped my hand down to gently touch her clit, soaked in love juice. I bowed my head down to it, to stroke it with my tongue to bring her back to a peak of pleasure once again. Astoundingly, within a short space of time, she groaned and arched her back, pushing her cunt hard into my face.