Weekend Trip: Jack's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yesss, oh yesss, that's it!" she moaned, as she convulsed, twisted, and screamed through her second orgasm. When she slumped back on to the bed, breathing heavily, I finally raised my head to look her in the eyes. She smiled again, but still unable to speak, she simply raised her legs, spreading them a little more, knowing what we both wanted. I took my cock into my hand and placed the tip at the gaping mouth of her dripping pussy and eased it inside her again. It felt even better this time as her sheath enveloped my throbbing prick, immediately soothing it with its copious juices.

She gasped as I plunged it all the way in and then pulled all the way back, almost withdrawing completely. I pushed forward hard and fast again, and then slowly retreated again. I repeated this several times until I could no longer help but make each stroke gradually faster and faster, still feeling her inner membranes gripping me in a way I had never experienced before. The feeling was so sweet and soon I lost control of my movement as I fucked her, unconcerned by how long I could hold out, or what felt best to her. Now I was fucking her only to reach my own explosion in her willing pussy, and when that moment came, I groaned as I felt my prick pumping her full of seemingly endless amounts of my hot cum. I collapsed on her, shaking and convulsing, but then I felt her coming again, her rhythmic contractions sucking the last precious drops of cream out of my balls.

Finally I rolled off her, lying by her side, both of us breathing heavily. After I regained my breath and my heart rate had returned to something more normal I realized somewhat sadly that Janis and I would not have much more time together. It was almost nine o'clock and we both had trains to catch. I had not even thought that far ahead, as I had intended to find out the departure times upon my arrival in London the previous evening, but had become completely distracted from the purpose of my trip by the vision of loveliness that now lay beside me.

For a moment I was really tempted to ask her if she would stay with me for the weekend, but immediately realized that she had her own agenda and was herself in England that weekend for a particular purpose. I looked at her as she lay beside me and burned the way she looked into my memory, for I knew that whatever happened in the future I would never forget the few hours we had spent together. Not only had the sex we had enjoyed together been the most satisfying I had ever had, it had been a pure joy just to be with her, simply enjoying her company. It crossed my mind that I was falling in love with her, but dismissed that thought as just fantasy, as I remembered I had entertained the same thoughts about the few women I had previously bedded.

It suddenly dawned on me that I needed to go out to get her shoes fixed so that she would be able to continue her journey, so I grabbed a quick shower before going back to the bedside to wake her.

Wrapped in just a towel, I gently touched Janis and her eyes fluttered open. I was overjoyed when I saw her smile brilliantly at me and say, "Hello, baby, I missed you!"

"Good morning, again, darling," I heard myself say, as if in a dream. "I'm so sorry to disturb you, you looked so peaceful, but I think we need to start getting ready to leave."

"Oh, yes, that's right! You have a train to catch," she responded.

"Well, you do too," I reminded her.

"Oh, yes, don't remind me," she said wistfully.

"I didn't mean to upset you."

"Oh, no, you didn't. It's just that I'm not looking forward to the task ahead of me."

"OK. Listen, I'm going to get dressed and then go out to the heel bar to get your shoes fixed. Hopefully it won't take too long, but it'll give you a chance to get ready, so we can leave as soon as I come back."

"Thanks, Jack, you're so thoughtful. I don't know what I would have done without you last night. You're a knight in shining armor!"

"Yes, with my lance ready to fight off all invaders!" I joked.

Janis giggled at that crack. "Oh, yes, that too!"

I laughed with her, and went back to my room to get dressed. Ten minutes later I was entering the heel bar around the corner, and I was relieved to find that there were no other customers yet. I was assured by the swarthy looking gentleman behind the counter that it would only take a few minutes to make the necessary repair, so I took the opportunity to use their phone to call British Rail to find out the times of our respective trains. Once the repair was completed I paid the bill and went back to the apartment.

As I entered the apartment I was greeted with the delicious aroma of bacon, eggs and coffee and upon entering the kitchen found that Janis had prepared breakfast.

"Just in time!" she exclaimed. "Breakfast is just about ready! How do you like your eggs?" Her attire was somewhat unconventional, for although she was wearing an apron, I saw that when she turned back to the stove, all she was wearing underneath the apron was her bra and panties! The combination of sight and smell was enough to arouse two entirely different appetites in me, and I wished that there was enough time to satisfy both! Unfortunately that was not the case and I couldn't let good food go uneaten, so breakfast was all we could enjoy.

"Sunny side up," I replied. "What a wonderful surprise! I think we have just about enough time before we have to leave." I handed her the bag containing her repaired shoes. "There you are, milady! Almost as good as new!"

She curtsied, saying, "Thank you, sire, I am forever in your debt!"

"Let's just say we're even," I rejoined. "You have done equally nice things for me!"

She giggled that endearing laugh of hers, "C'mon, let's eat."

As we ate breakfast I told her the good news that our respective trains both left from Waterloo, and the timing was such that I would see her safely on her way to Reading before I caught my train to Southampton. I also told her that we were very near to Baker Street tube station, so we should be able to get to Waterloo more easily than by cab, even if we could get one.

"Great!" she said. "I love the tube!"

I resisted the impulse to ask her if she loved my tube as much, but I had to ask the next question. "Janis, I've really got to ask you something," I started.

She looked at me rather quizzically, one eyebrow raised. "Sure, what is it?"

"I'm dying to know what caused you to change your mind."

"About what?"

"Last night you made it extremely clear that you had no intention of letting me make love to you, and I respected that position, even though I was hoping all evening that we'd sleep together. Somehow during the night things changed radically and I awoke to find you sucking the hell out of my cock, and the next thing I knew you had impaled yourself on it and was fucking my brains out! What happened?"

She smiled at me and said, "Jack, darling, I really can't tell you why. Let's just say my inner feelings won over what my head was telling me. You're not sorry, are you?"

"Oh, no, absolutely not! It's the best thing that's ever happened to me, even if I never see you again!"

"Oh, Jack, I hope we do meet again! You are the sweetest guy I've ever known!"

By this time, we had finished our breakfast and as I got up to clear away the dishes, I glanced at the kitchen clock and saw that we needed to leave very soon. I told Janis not to worry about tidying up, as I would be coming back to spend the night here the following night before returning to Paris on Monday.

I went back to my room to repack my bag and by the time I'd completed that, Janis had finished dressing and we were ready to go. We walked to the tube station without incident and got to Waterloo with about ten minutes to spare. We held hands as we rode the tube and we were still holding hands when we got to the ticket office. I was feeling so envigorated by our morning fuck, but really quite sad that we had to part so soon. We walked to the ticket barrier and we kissed goodbye. I thought I saw a tear in her eye as she turned and walked towards her train. She turned and waved before boarding the train, and then disappeared from sight.

Two minutes later the train pulled out of the station and it was only then that I realized that we had not exchanged addresses or phone numbers, and even though we would probably both return to Paris next week, there was very little possibility that I would be able to contact her. I gained a little consolation by telling myself that she had said she was in love with another man, so it was unlikely that she would want to see me again. It wasn't much consolation, however, as I really would have liked to see if our relationship could have led somewhere.

I boarded my train and as it sped towards Southampton and my cousin's wedding, I tried to bring myself to accept the fact that I would never see Janis again.

Or would I...........?

TO BE CONTINUED

But before you move on to Part 2, read all about Janis's version of this story in "Weekend Trip – Janis's Story Part 1"