Weekend with Elaine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things calmed down for a short while -- Elaine and Jenny gently playing with each other, kissing each other -- and I was left to ingest Jenny's panties aromatic pleasures.

After a half hour or so, Elaine went into her box, "You know, it's now time that Clare offers us a deeper level of servitude."

The first things that emerged were two cuffs which were fixed onto my wrists and I found myself secured in the centre of the double king to the bed head.

Secondly, she produced this leather contraption along with a very large cock in her hand. This time it wasn't a chin dildo but a slave head harness.

"You may as well know that I have had to wear this before for several hours, Clare, and I have often been made to serve Jenny and other girlfriends this way, and even several women I didn't even know."

"It is very intimate and submissive and I know that you will love it."

(I looked at her as this was new information and it was Elaine in a very new light).

"You are now entering my true world. You may have to spend some prolonged time in this harness tomorrow or the day after, so let's have some training for you to get use to it. It is 'interesting, believe me. But remember, whatever, you will still be my sex toy and under my ownership."

She proceeded to put my head into this leather cradle. There was a strap with a buckle that went behind my neck and would allow it all to be tightened. There was a wide soft strap like an Alice band that came over my fore brow and was joined to the side strap just above my ear. The Alice band continued downwards and there were two bulbous 'plugs' on the inside that sat in my ears. There was a third strap that intersected the Alice band and then came over the front of my head and down under my chin to be tightened by a buckle there. From the top of this strap there was a vertical one that came down to join onto the Alice band and then down the front of my forehead to a ring just above my eyebrows.

This then divided into two new wider straps that came off at 60 degrees and anchored onto the edge of the first strap about 2 inches either side of my mouth. The straps were all heavily riveted into their rings, giving a heavy BDSM image to me. In front there was a leather disc with attachment plugs and reinforced with these rivets.

Elaine got me into it and arranged my hair accordingly. Before she finally tightened it, Jenny came across and plugged on a large red ball on the inside and moved it into my mouth, as Elaine tightened the back buckle. I couldn't speak or even shout, just whimper. Elaine pulled out this black slightly curved 7 inch cock dildo with prominent stimulation rings on its shaft and a conic head for the penis helmet, the classic part being on top and the perineum moulded underneath.

"Now into my harness, Clare," and Jenny slid me into the harness she had just been wearing to fuck Elaine and then my cunt. I climbed into it and Jenny tightened that up so the cock on the harness was standing erect away from me. Elaine then got a spreader to secure my lower legs wide apart so they had full access to the cock and could easy access me in my rear channel through my anal ring.

I was now looking like a sex-toy stand, and with my own personal boy-clit tucked away in its sexual lair, so that could not emerge for its gratification.

Elaine announced to me,

"Clare, you are now what you should be, my own fucking machine, my own Sybian, nothing more."

"Welcome to our lesbian and BDSM sex circle. You will learn more tomorrow. Lie down on the bed."

She climbed onto my face and allowed my face-cock to enter her shaven, moist lips and Jenny went onto my harness-cock. What a sight this probably was, and there was nothing I could really do other than use my head to help Elaine attain her heavy orgasm and to be bathed in her cum as it poured out. Then they swapped and continued to swap. The only respite I got was when they made love with the Sybian. At this point, I couldn't see anything as Jenny took out a pair of her used panties and stuffed the crotch under my nose and blindfolded me.

It was a good hour and a half before I was released, having had to first fuck them both from the rear by using my head to shaft them, once the spreader was removed. There is something wonderful being so close to love orifices as this happens, just to see the love hole 'rings' moving in and out with the stroking and the emergence and aroma of the 'cream'. On release of my lower harness, the two girlfriends helped me into another pair of Jenny's used panties, my long white nightie and then Elaine secured into place the other pair of Jenny's panties, the ones that I had inhaled during their Sybian session. This was just as she had done the night before with her own scented pair, and it was done to ensure that their female psychological bombardment continued as I nodded off. I fell asleep between the two of them hugging me. And feeling a lot more womanly with the experience.

12