Weekend with Elaine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok slaves, time to clean up and behave," ordered Tammy.

We duly did, with relevant homage paid and Isabelle and I were fully back in our novice gear, but with our mouth plates left off, crotch plates on and fly plates over our eyes. Before Elaine snapped home the crotch plates, she inserted these black probes into our rear channels; there was a tube running away from each of them, that then ran through a small reinforced hole in the crotch of the suit, directly under the anus.

Elaine attached wrist and ankle shackles on to her daughter and led both of us over to one of the cages. She undid the doors, got us to stand close to each other with Isabelle standing on a small box, and then she attached our wrists together and onto the cage walls above us, and our feet as well. She also took a chain and ran it around our necks and padlocked it -- this forced our heads close together.

"Ok, Isabella, you can talk to Clare but only about sexual things and you may also kiss her."

With that, Tammy and Elaine left and switched off the light, leaving only a very dim 15 watt light over us and the red lights of CCTV running.

12