All Comments on 'Weekend with Elizabeth & Charlie Ch. 01'

by LisaRains

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jbilovejbiloveover 13 years ago
Great story

I really like your story and hope you will continue this completely. I am a bisexual male submissive/slut and would love to see Greg get fucked by Charley and by his wife with a strap-on.

Thanks for writing this story.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

I'm not a fan of the forced bi stuff but other than that this was a really good story. Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Author seems to hate men . . .

So far, we have lesbian sex and male domination as the major themes. I suspect this author really dislikes men. This is a "9 to 5" fantasy (like the movie with Dolly Parton and Jane Fonda) where women get back at men for their perceived mistreatment by males. Maybe BDSM would be a better category, or just Lesbian. I say this is fantasy because in real life, if a manager ("boss") did this to a subordinate, the award from the resultant lawsuit against the business would mean the subordinate would not need to work another day in his/her life. Greg would have it made. End of story.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold training

Cuckold is being trained, little by little to be a good sissy slave to his wife. Yes, deep down cuckold wants and needs to be a sissy slave. His cute ass will soon be used as his wife sees fit. And she wants him to please her lovers cock, he will obey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous