Weekend with Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so engrossed in kissing and feeling up Ally that I had not noticed that Eden had removed her clothes, except for a black nylon thong. A tug on my hair pulled me away from Ally and I stared in awe of Eden.

She has broad shoulders, a tiny narrow waist, narrow hips, strong slender legs, and not a hint of fat on her. Her muscles are nicely defined without being bulky. Then I knew where I had seen her before. She works out at the health club I once belonged to.

"Now that you have shown us what Coach Sandra and I like to do to each other, it is time that you show us how much you like doing it to us."

Sandy was in the process of trying to peel herself out of her latex dress, not an easy chore but she had her eyes on Ally.

Ms. Eden pulled me to her strongly by my hair and gave me a very deep kiss. I liked the way she pulled my hair and I loved the way she kissed. Her hands went to by breasts and began to knead them as my hands went to her firm ass and began to rub her buttocks. We slid down onto the sofa and while doing so my eyes directed Sandy to the bedroom. She understood what I was trying to communicate and took Ally by the hand down the short hall way.

Ms. Eden pulled me down onto the fake bear skin rug and spread her body out length wise facing me. Her hands stroked my face as I ran my fingers through her short but thick and silky blond hair. Then our hands found each others breasts as we kissed.

I could not contain myself much longer, I was so curious. I slipped down between her powerful thighs and licked at the crotch of her black thong. It was soaking wet and she tasted wonderful. I pulled the front aside to discover a beautifully bare pussy, with very large labia, and a very pronounced clitoris which was already sticking out from under its hood. I ran my tongue between her labia to get a taste of her nectar which was quite delicious, then I stuck two fingers inside of her exploring for that special spot, while my lips and tongue went to work on her clit. Within a few short minutes I found the spot and seconds afterward, I had her cumming like crazy and she started squirting in much the same way that I do when I am really charged up.

She was gasping for breath and her arms were flailing around, so I let up and kissed her on her lips and sucked on her magnificent breasts while my fingers remained inside of her, keeping her in a constant state of sexual tension, interrupted every once in a while by a little O. She finally pushed my hand away, rolled on her side to face me, and said, "Fuck girl. Where did you learn to make love to me like that?"

"Oh. I've been around," I replied with a smile.

"I know and I have seen you several times but never thought you would be interested in me," she answered.

"Oh but I am interested," I smiled back at her.

"Call me Edie. The game is over. But what about your friend in the bedroom?"

"Let's just not say anything, okay? And the game is not over. I need to be punished."

"But how?" she asked. "I've already reddened your cute little bottom."

"Do you know how to open that sofa into a bed?" I asked.

"I can figure it out," she said.

"Good. Let me go get some things."

I went to the bedroom to get my toy box. Sandy was using her strapless strap on, on Ally and from what I could tell both of them were enjoying themselves immensely.

I brought the toy chest back into the living room where she had the bed part of the sofa opened up. I put the chest on the coffee table and took out the ankle and wrist cuffs, and enough silken cord pieces to tie me to the feet of the sofa bed. Then I took out the strapless strap on and handed it to her.

"Oh my God you are an evil one," she said as she began to fasten the wrist and ankle cuffs to me. In a matter of minutes I was tied spread eagle on the sofa bed still wearing my crotchless pantyhose, white lace anklets, and red pumps, and she was inserting the girly end of the strap on into herself.

"Oh fuck it even vibrates," she proclaimed. "But I am going to have to turn it off for a while. I do not want to cum yet."

She sat on the bed next to me and ran her hand from my right ankle, up my inner thigh by passing my pussy, to my belly, and finally to my breasts which she played with for a while before leaning forward to suck on my nipples, alternating between them while her other hand and slid between my legs and cupped my sex. There was a sweet gentleness in the way she touched me combined with an intense electric feeling that was making me tingle from head to toe. She kissed me gently while her fingers parted my labia and two of them slipped inside, giving me an immediate toe curling, gut wrenching, back breaking, screaming my head off orgasm that must have lasted for several minutes.

I do not usually cum that quickly. It must have been the feeling of helplessness I was experiencing being tightly bound to the four corners of the bed; the fact that I was totally under the control of this beautiful, tall, strong, yet gentle woman who seemed to know just what to do to me; and the role play that we were engaged in. But this was not about the role play. The play had ended. This was true bondage. I was totally in her power and we had not even set limits or a safe word. I had no idea of what she planned to do to me, and that scared me but for some reason I felt safe. There was something about Eden that made me feel very safe but also helpless with no control of my own, all at the same time. I had no idea of what she was going to do to me next, and to make matters worse, she put a pillow over my face so that I could not see anything.

I felt her gently pinching my nipples and heard her say is a soft whisper how beautiful my breasts were. She then proceeded to gently cup them in her hands and squeeze them ever so gently.

Then I felt her removing my pumps. She gently massaged my right foot, playing with my toes, and running her nails along my instep causing me to tingle. Then she put the toes of my right foot into her mouth and began sucking on them as her hands massaged my left foot. While that did not give me another orgasm, it did cause me to start leaking like crazy. Now this is the type of gentle domination that I crave. I felt the need for an orgasm so badly but being tied to the bed there was nothing I could do about it. I was totally dependent on Eden for whatever pleasure she was willing or unwilling to give me.

She was strangely silent. I could just barely hear her breathing, but I could hear loud moans coming from the bedroom. It didn't sound like Sandy so it must have been Ally. I wondered what Sandy was doing to her and whatever it was she was doing I wished that Eden would do it to me.

I got my wish as I felt Eden's warm breath on my pussy. "Oh my, what a beautiful pussy you have; all bare, nice and pink, and your lips are open waiting for me. You smell good too. I wondered how you would taste, and you taste fantastic."

I felt the tip of her tongue start at the bottom of my slit and slowly work its way to my clit, then it pulled away.

"Oh my god, you do taste great!"

Then she began to gently nibble on my clit, licking it gently with her tongue as it swelled out from under its little hood causing me to writhe against my restraints. Then she returned to licking my slit from bottom to top, pushing her tongue in a little further with each gentle pass.

I think she sensed that I was about ready to cum and for some strange reason she pulled back saying, "Not quite yet little one. I need you to do me first."

She crawled up my body, placed both knees on either side of my head, and slowly lowered her hot, wet, dripping pussy onto my mouth. As Astrid, a former lover and domme had taught me, I began licking on her and chewing on her clit, frustrated that I could not slide my fingers inside of her, but what I was doing seemed to be having a desired effect. She was rocking back and forth on my face, groaning and moaning in pleasure. Her juices were flowing into my mouth and I was swallowing them greedily. Then all of a sudden she stopped and let out a long and very deep groan as her juices squirted into my mouth.

She did not move for several minutes. Her pussy was still plastered to my mouth. I took advantage of that by sliding my tongue between her swollen lips to capture the last of her nectar. In doing so, I caused her to gasp and grunt indicating that she was having a mini O.

Then she fell backwards and lay on the bed with her legs cuddling me. "Oh Fuck that was so fucking good," she gasped. "Someone has taught you well."

I dozed off for a while and when I came to, I was alone and untied. I went into the bedroom and Sandy was sound asleep. I crawled in next to her and went to sleep.

The next morning I found a paper napkin with Edie's name and phone number on it, and a short note saying "I would really love to see you again."

I tucked the napkin away in a book on the bookshelf, fully intending on giving her a call without Sandy knowing about it. Heck. Sandy is here only on weekends. Edie is in town all of the time. I wonder what her relationship with Ally is. I hope it is not serious. I want to get to know this woman a lot better.

12