All Comments on 'Weekend with Sis Ch. 02'

by lengthylarry

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wtf

You fucked in end idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story...but

I really like the script in this story. Looks like you used a spell checker, but a proof read will greatly enhance the reading so as not to be distracted by the obvious errors. Nothing wrong with using an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Meh

The whole his little sister being a slut and sucking off that douche bag Tyson brought the chapter down significantly. That whole scene sucked it would have been better if it had been a normal party where Shawna brought some girls to see his cock instead of it being a sausage fest and them all being sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story.

I'd like to say I enjoyed iy very much. I like the way he is shy and eases into things other then handjobs. As for the guy who thinks you need an editor, Come on man, I have read a lot worse, this is not hemingway here, just enjoy!!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Story, but...

... it seems a little surreal to me. Laary seemed to be satisfied with just handjobs. I will reiterate suggesting you use an editor. You needed one more in this story than the first one. At the very least, proof-read your stories before you submit them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous