All Comments on 'Weekend Without the Wife'

by steveinpanties

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good realistic story

Very realistic and more common than many think. Good to see that you have taken first steps to realizing your desire. Keep it up don't let wife find out

NovaVictorNovaVictorover 13 years ago
Sweet & Dirty

Yeah, he'll be back... and unless his wife's a total cooz she's going to find out. I'd love the sequel where she does. She has to know who she married (again, unless she's completely clueless, which I guess could happen - not all women are brilliant cock punishers). This was really erotic in that it was sex between strangers and that aspect will wear off if/when they meet back up. Of course, as they develop a "relationship" other hotter aspects will surface (your top seems to be a pretty deep kinda guy for somebody who's hooking up through Craigslist!) and it would be really cool to see you continue this and drew some of those out. Nice work. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your stories

are autobiographical aren't they? Keep up the good work.

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 13 years ago
Nice

Great story, very realistic and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I do the same thing

When my wife goes out of town, I do the same thing. I find a hot man and suck his cock, take his load and then let him fuck me hard like the slut I am. More and more I find I only want to have sex with men. If that makes me gay, then so be it. I'm so attracted to men, I love kissing men, can't get enough of sucking cock, and I really love getting fucked.

Please tell us more stories. This one was great !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just like my first time

This story is a lot like the 1st time I was fucked. I went over to a guy's house who I met on a gay phone cruise line. He called me his "slut" and a "faggot cock-sucking bitch" -- and I loved being called those names. I laid down on my back on his bed, he lifted my legs onto his shoulders, his lubed my ass & his cock, and then he fucked me deep & hard. I LOVED IT !!!! I especially loved it when he leaned forward and kissed me deeply while his cock was inside me. It was great to feel like his woman and now I only want to have sex with men.

Please continue your story and expand on the panty-wearing and other sexy clothes that you can wear when you're getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
same thing happened to me

The exact same thing happened to me about a month ago. My wife went out of town for the weekend and I hooked up with a hot guy who had a big cock that I sucked & sucked over and over again. I went to his place and after we showered he laid me down on the bed on my back with my legs on his shoulders. He lubed up my ass and also the condom on his cock. He then slowly entered me -- it was my first time and I LOVED IT !!! The best thing was that while he was fucking me he leaned forward and kissed me deeply. He fucked me twice that night & now we're going to get together as much as possible. I'm definitely becoming a "gay husband".

Please tell more stories. They really turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Try me

I wana try this! Any1 want my virgin ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unbelievably hot

Beautiful story, jealous it wasn't me servicing him!

deanahiideanahiialmost 12 years ago
oh my

love the story and that is what i would love to find. a man who would "own" me and have me back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story......

I like this story, you did a good job writing it.. There are a lot of Hispanics in my area but I've not hooked up with any of them yet, though I'd like to. I think I might try Craig's list and see what comes up. I have hooked up with a couple of black guys and I definitely like the size of their cocks.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading...... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Every month my wife has to do a country trip overnight. I am 48. I wear panties, usually sheer, it took me a while to get up the courage to wear them out.I wasn't game to advertise on the net but I knew of a local park where the rumor was that gay guys frequented. I strolled through the first time, there were a few guys around, I was so nervous, I saw one guy sucking another guy behind a shed, that I took off home, stroking myself until my cum shot into the air. I went the next night, there were more guys around, I decided right, so I went near that same shed, I lowered my pants to have a piss, making sure that my panties were on display. I waited, nothing, then I pulled my pants up , I turned and there was a guy who looked about my age, standing against the wall, his cock out. I looked at him, he nodded, I moved over to him, he put his cock back in his pants. New here, I said yes, nice panties, I liked them, I have a van in the car park. O.k I said, I was so nervous but my cock was semi hard thinking about what might happen. He opened the side door, the back 2 rows of seats were down flat, I got in, 3 cushions scattered on the seat. He pivoted the front seat around and lowered his pants, his cock standing out. I moved to him, taking it slowly in my mouth, it was smooth, warm, musky, he held my head as he moved slowly in and out of my mouth. He pulled back, take them off, I lowered my pants, turn around, nice panties, his hands on them, your wifes, yes, as his hand reached my hard cock. I felt him lowering them, I felt so horny knowing a man was staring at my arse. I felt my arse being separated then a warm feeling, his tongue rimming me, his hand slowly stroking my cock, I moaned, he pulled back, first time, yes, o.k as I felt an oily finger probing me, relax, I tried and a second entered me, moving around. You o.k, yes, the fingers removed and I felt a warm hard feeling at my entrance and holding my hips, he did a short, sharp thrust and I opened and he was inside me. It hurt, he waited, pulled back just a little, then pushed in, I opened some more and I felt my hole close around the shaft, slow, short in and out movements and I felt him against me. I felt full, uncomfortable and he began to fuck me, and it got a little easier as he slid in and out faster, reaching around, his oily hand stroking my cock in time to his thrusts which caused me to cum, hard, grip his cock as he milked me, then relax as he got right over me and pounded my now very open hole until I felt his cock spasm and a warmth filled my hole as he filled me pulling me back onto his spasming cock. Eventually, I felt him shrinking, he eased out, gave me some tissues and I cleaned up, realizing that he did not put on a condom. I went home, my hole was sore but pleasantly sore and I stroked myself again until I shot the last bit of cum that I had. I am at the park when my wife is away, I carry condoms and have even been back to a couple of homes where I get my pantied bottom well and truly fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I can identify with this

I'm a fit, straight-looking, straight-acting guy, etc. my wife is elegant and slim, she loves my big cock, etc... so what's the problem? I secretly crave the same thing she does: cock. Of course family and work come first but when the opportunity arises (not very often) I'll go looking for it. E.g. a few months ago she was away for a few nights on a conference. I went to a nearby gay sauna (bathhouse in N.America) and ended up sucking one guy off while another guy fucked me at the same time. Later, when she was home I was putting a load of dirty clothes in the washing machine when I thought I saw - and smelt - a cum stain in her knickers. Part of me was jealous - a bit hypocritical! - but part of me was really turned on: had she been fucked by a guy around the same time I was being fucked?! It's the only time I've ever thought she's cheated on me... not that I have any grounds for complaint: I've been fucked by quite a few guys since we've been married. (And yes, I have worn her knickers when she's not been at home!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmm

Oh wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FUlly aroused by paragraph 3

Love how real this was to me...except for the anal, I would do pretty much the same thing when married to my first wife...big difference now is that my new wife loves to watch me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Orgasmic

That was so hot! You got to taste his cock and his cum first then you got to get fucked by him and cum on him while he came in your pussy. When my wife is gone I have a couple guys and one a married man with an 8 inch cock that fucks me bareback and the more times we do it the better he fucks me I love when he cums in me and I can walk around for a whole day and feel it drip out of me makes me feel like such a cock slut and I love that feeling

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That is so HOT!!! I love the panties idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous