Weekending Ch. 02

Story Info
You try sex on the beach and in the surf.
1.1k words
3.52
19.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hotel

The sun was low in the sky as we drive down a narrow dirt road. The small sign had indicated the entrance to our final destination, a secluded beach hotel that was definitely off the beaten track. We would have missed it if hadn't been driving so slowly admiring the sunset. Palm tress over hung the road all the way down to a small parking lot in front of a long single story wooden building. The roof overhangs several feet all the way around providing ample shelter during summer downpours, while allowing the guests to enjoy the fresh tropical air in dry comfort.

"I guess we are the only ones here, ours is the only car I can see." I say pulling our suitcase from the boot.

"Come on I want to see the sun set, we can check-in in a minute."

I drop the bags by the side of the car and catch up to you at the end of the building.

Rounding the corner we are greeted by an incredible site. The sun was just hitting the horizon in blaze for fiery red. The sea was like glass, reflecting a deep crimson sky. I wrap my arms around you, cupping a breast in each hand. We watch in silence as the sun slowly sinks into the sea. I can feel your nipples responding to my gentle caresses.

"Stop it, lets check in first then we can test the mattress, all night Honey."

"OK, party pooper" I kiss you on the back of the neck and give your boobs a squeeze. "All night?"

The receptionist is polite and efficient. Our bags would be in our guest house in a moment, all we had to do was relax and enjoy our stay. The building only housed a small restaurant, bar, an open seating area and the reception desk, the guest accommodations being set back from the beach and dotted between the palm trees and thick jungle. They were traditional native houses, each secluded but with a view of the beach. I learned later that the hotel had once been a fishing village. It was abandoned over an hundred years ago as people moved away to the new towns and promise of something better.

A path wound its way between the thick undergrowth, but we decided to walk along the beach. We ordered a light dinner to be sent and strolled down to the ocean.

The sea was refreshing. It'd been a long drive but worth it. This place was better than I'd been told. We'd searched for weeks and had almost giving up when a friend had called and let us in on this secret.

We walk hand in hand along the beach until we draw level with our small house.

"Shall we walk to the end of the beach and give them time to prepare everything?" I ask.

"Ok. This is so beautiful. Thank you."

You turn and embrace me. We kiss. My loins start to stir. My hand on your firm butt pulling you tight against my swelling rod. We walk on, the lump in my pants leading the way. The beach curve around to a small point, on the other side of which is a small white sand beach.

"Let's go for a swim. Skinny dipping" You're halfway naked before I can reply.

We strip of and run down into the water, my still hard cock waving in the air. The cool water feels good as we wade out into the deepening sea.

"Hold on to me Babe. We're not going very deep. Here put your legs around my waist. That's it. Oh you're all warm."

My ridged dick is trapped between your thighs.

"Hold on Babe while I put this in a better place"

Lifting you easily with one hand I guide my cock into you. Despite the salt water it slips in with out resistance. To anybody watching we look like an embracing couple, but beneath the water my hips slowly begin to pump. Holding you're ass steady in both hands my cock entering deep into your womb. Slipping out and thrusting hard, your legs locked around my back, we fuck. Pussy on cock, cock deep in cunt, our sex takes over. Our breathing is heavy with every penetrating thrust. Over and over you pussy rides my shaft, taking it all the way in, your ass slapping against my balls.

Without warning you bit me on the shoulder, stifling your moans as shock after shock of orgasm pulses through your body. I pump relentlessly, building the pressure in my cock until it explode into your hole adding to your cum with every pump of jizz. I hold your quivering body tightly and continue to fuck your cunt as my cock shoots its load, overwhelming your senses and you cum again.

I wade out of the sea holding you impaled on my cock and gently lay you down in the sand. Pulling free and spread your legs wide. I lick hungrily at your hole. Your cum mixed with seawater, a biter sweet combination. I bite your clit, teasing, sucking, licking, keeping on the edge of another spend. Your fluids flow covering my mouth and chin. Pushing your knees to your chest I expose your pussy, ready to receive my hard rod. With your knees held securely I ram my cock straight into your soaking cunt and pound it mercilessly splitting you in two.

Another orgasm erupts in your womb, so strong that your cum spurts against my ball. I continue to thrust, fucking you harder, deeper, harder, harder, my pubs beating against your clit. You moan uncontrollably grasping at me, biting you're wrist to subdue the cries. My own spend close I pull my cock out of your sex, cum shooting onto your belly. I wank my dick sending wads of spunk splashing over your body. I stager forward, cock pumping cum with every jerk of my wrist, and point it at your face. My spend is almost done, the last spurt lands on your face, your oblivious of my final cum, lost in the force of your own. I continue to rub but it's over. I collapse on the beach beside you, cock quivering in my hand.

How long we lay there I don't know, but the moon was above the horizon.

"That was fantastic Babe, can you fuck me like that all the time. Oh my poor pussy, she works so hard, maybe not all the time; but it's so nice."

"Any time Babe. So you want to give her a rest? Maybe we could use something else?

"I don't know. I'm a bit scared of that, its gona hurt and it's so dirty."

"No more than when you had sex the first time. It's really not that different. And besides if I wasn't supposed to fuck you there, then why is it so close to the other, humm?. It's Ok; we won't if you don't want to. Come on lets clean up a bit and go have some dinner."