While the Parents Were Away

Story Info
Lou, his sister and her bestie start the week out right.
9.2k words
4.63
15.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nutmegman
nutmegman
171 Followers

While the Parents Were Away

My parents were going overseas for two weeks and they put me in charge of the house and my sister Marcy, who is 19 and just graduated high school. I'm Lou and am 25, working and have a new sporty little car. Marcy uses my parent's car. We live in a small, quiet little town in Western Massachusetts in New England, USA. This story takes place in the mid 1980's.

I was arriving home after a day of work and then a workout. I was sweaty and hot and looking forward to cooling off in the pool before dinner. I noticed my parent's car was not there and thought my sister had gone out as she was supposed to take my parents to the airport this morning, which would give her access to the car over the two weeks.

I went upstairs and stopped in front of my sisters' room, surprised to see her and her best friend Beth sitting on the floor playing cards and talking.

"Hi Marce, Hi Beth. I said. "Why aren't you outside? It's too hot in here. Why isn't the air conditioning on? Where is mom and dad's car? Are you guys hungry?

Marcy answered "Mom and dad decided to park the car at the airport instead of leaving me the car. Beth is staying with me while our parents are gone. The electricity went off a few hours ago. It looks like the whole street is off. Yes, we are hungry. We are here hoping to catch you before you went out tonight."

Wow, a lot of info at once to go with my questions. "Well, there's nothing we can do about the electricity except wait. But we need to minimize going in the fridge so everything stays cold. It's great Beth will be with you....Hmmm, no car for you guys. If you'd like, we can look up the weather and I can take a day or two off and take you guys to the beach or somewhere if you'd like?"

"Would you like to get a pizza tonight? My treat." Both enthusiastically said "Yes."

"Marce, why don't you order a pizza and a bottle of soda someplace? I'll even let you take my car to go get it. That way I can take a swim and cool off. We'll eat on the picnic table in the back. Does that work for you?"

Marce said "That works for me. You're going to let me drive your new car? Really?"

I said "Yes, trust has to start here. But, absolutely no smoking in it or everything is off. Take care of it as it's our only transportation for 2 weeks." I tossed her my keys and a $20 bill.

"Wow, thanks big brother!" "By the way, can you do that massage thing on Beth's back and neck as she has a neck ache. Relax her like you do me occasionally and I'll go order and get the pizza. She's very uncomfortable."

That worked for me as I have been crushing on Beth since she became a woman. She was tall and thin, had handful sized boobs and a nice ass. She had nice long hair and a look of innocence, which had me stealing glances at her more and more often. When she and Marce walked around in their bikini's, I practically was drooling over her.

Marcy did catch me once and warned me that Beth was her best friend and she didn't want me ruining that. I could look but not touch. But I am pretty sure she knew I was deeply attracted to her.

I was currently dating 3 women. One was more of a good friend. She smoked and if she didn't, I'd be all over her, as she's gorgeous. But kissing her is disgusting with that cigarette taste and smell, as I found out once. The other two I didn't hold out much hope for. It just wasn't working out, but I was still giving it another try with dates planned for later in the week.

I put my bag of clothes in my room and came back to Marcy's room. I was still in shorts and t-shirt from my workout.

"Beth, where do you hurt?" She pointed to her neck and back. I walked over and asked her to move forward and sat behind her with the bed at my back and Beth between my outstretched legs. I then put my hands on her hips and asked her to scootch back to me some more until she was where I wanted her.

I started gently rubbing her back and neck. Marcy then got up, noticing Beth was relaxing and went to take care of the pizza. She left Beth in my hands. I figured I had 30 to 40 minutes until Marcy returned with the food.

By the way, Beth had on a long t-shirt and her bathing suit bottom which made me think her bikini top was under the t-shirt. I kept moving the shirt around and then asked "Can I take off your shirt as it is in the way?"

Beth lifted her arms and I pulled the t-shirt up and over her head and tossed it onto the bed. She did have on her bikini top.

I went back to my massaging, gradually moving further out and moving back in again to the sore spots. Beth was amusing me with her soft moaning noises which also let me know what was good and what was painful.

Slowly and deliberately, I moved out of the area, touching her skin and body as a massage. But I was entranced with her soft skin and was getting hard, which was difficult to hide in my workout shorts. Ironically Beth moved back so she as closer to me, pinning me between her and the bed. There is no way she didn't feel my hard on.

Going with the flow, I untied her bikini top, in the interest of the massage. Beth did not complain. As I massaged more, my fingers boldly moved more around the sides to the front. Squeezing and pushing gently I found her belly button.

From there I drew round concentric circles going higher and higher each time with one hand while working on her back with the other.

I reached a point where I brushed the bottom of her little boobs and heard a "mmm" from her and continued my circle down to the edge of her bikini and then dared to dip a finger into the top and Beth sucked in her breath and a low "mmmmm" came out.

Since there were no complaints, I continued my spiral upward again and this time at the bottom of her boob, I reached up and gently placed my hand around the base and gave a gentle squeeze. This made Beth moan again and she pushed back more into my hard on and wiggled her butt at me.

I got very bold and pulled her bikini top off her and there was no resistance. I tossed it onto the bed with her shirt.

This got me bolder and I reached around with my other hand and started massaging her other boob. Gently around the base, both hands duplicating what the other was doing. Gradually, I moved a little higher and kept massaging and Beth started moaning again. Higher I went and they felt so good in my hands.

I then moved down from her shoulders in front down to her boobs, causing her to lean back into me. I was gently massaging the tops and sides and flicked her nipple with a finger causing her to wiggle against me and moan.

I leaned forward and on one side nibbled on her earlobe and blew softly into her ear and said "Beth, you are so beautiful and have grown into this sexy woman. You drive me crazy every time I see you. I want to touch you and be with you and make you feel good." And then flicked my tongue into her ear and I loved the sound that came out of her mouth.

My hands had kept up their touching of her boobs and as they reached the tops, stayed where they were. I then moved both at once and dragged my fingernails across her nipples.

Beth pushed back into me, grinding her ass into my hard on and letting out a low "Oh my god, mmmmm" and freezing in place. I had lowered my hands to her stomach where I was gently rubbing as she was breathing hard. Still frozen in place.

I moved my hands up and rolled her nipples gently between my thumb and finger and Beth moaned and pushed back against me some more. She started wiggling her hips against me and was now driving me crazy. The more I squeezed her delicious boobs the more she ground against my super hard dick.

Using my legs, I moved each over her legs and opened her up, so she was making a V shape with her legs.

I moved my right hand down to her bikini bottom and ran my fingers up her slit, pushing the bottoms into her. The bottom was soaking wet. Beth then tried pushing into me to get me to go deeper. I stroked her a few times which caused another climax and another "Oh god" out of her mouth and her pushing back against me. Her arms and hands were at her side pushing into the floor and against me.

I then moved my hands back up and cupped both breasts and leaned in again and said "This is just the beginning. Imagine what I can do to the rest of your body, especially using my tongue in places. I want you to come to my bed tonight. I'll be waiting for you."

With that I pinched her nipples and she came again. Letting out that low moan and pushing her sexy little butt into my hard on.

I asked her if her neck and back pain were gone. She replied "Yes".

I said "Good" and got up. I reached down with my hand and said "Join me in the pool so you can justify your wet bikini bottoms." She took my hand and stood with me.

I looked into her eyes and leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. She pushed back hard against my kiss with a hard kiss of her own. I then let my tongue go down her neck to her right boob as she pushed my head firmly against her.

I took her right boob into my mouth and sucked her in, swishing my tongue against her nipple. She was pushing me harder against her and moaning and saying "Oh god, more, more, that's it, oh god, oh god, I'm cumming from you sucking my nipple, oh god." As I took her nipple between my teeth and gently bit down which elicited another "Oh my god!" from her.

I then went to the left boob and repeated the same activity except I took her right boob in my hand and massaged it some more.

I came up and looked at her and her eyes were glazed over, like she was in a fog.

I reached down and ran a finger up her bikini covered pussy. It was soaking wet and she let out a long moan. This got me bolder and I reached into her bikini panties and stuck two fingers into her soaking wet slit and then brought them up to my mouth and licked them clean.

I reached down and undid one side of her bikini bottoms and they fell to the floor. I then took those two fingers again and started finger fucking her.

Beth was moaning, holding onto my arms and had lowered her mouth to my sweaty arm as she moaned much more loudly. This action muffled the moan.

So soon she was shaking and moaning more as she had one very strong orgasm. Beth grabbed me tightly and just held on. I removed my fingers and licked them clean while looking into her eyes. Then I leaned down and kissed her and she kissed me back.

Beth breathlessly said "I'll come to you tonight. I can't wait"

I said "Most certainly, I cannot wait either."

"Wait here one moment while I put on my bathing suit." I said to her and "Put your suit back on too."

I was back in a blink and tied her bikini top and took her hand and sort of dragged her downstairs and to the pool. Beth was weak and wobbly and I steadied her. I had her go into the pool first which seemed to awaken her. After being submerged, I came up in front of her and looked into her eyes. She had beautiful blue gray eyes and I told her so.

"I have watched you go from a gangling little girl into the woman you are now. You are so beautiful and I am entranced every time you are near me. Asking me to massage you was a dream come true to give me a reason to touch you. Your skin is so soft, your body so sexy, I can't stop now that I have felt you. I want to taste you too."

With that I gave her a gentle kiss which turned into a hungry mashing of lips and dueling tongues and bodies compressed together. I held her in my arms and told her "I want to make you scream with delight and do all sorts of dirty things to you. I know you can feel my excitement. I certainly felt yours." As I brought my fingers up her slit causing her to moan again and bite down on my shoulder.

I brought my fingers up and sniffed and said "Too much chlorine!" and let out a laugh and swam away. My timing was perfect as when I came up Marcy was setting the picnic table.

The water was refreshing and Beth said so to Marcy as she came out. Marcy asked about her achy neck and Beth replied "Your brother has magic fingers. I feel wonderful."

Marcy turned to me and said "Thank you for taking care of Beth." I replied with "It was my pleasure." And it certainly was.

The pizza hit the spot. I played some rummy cube with the girls and as the sun set, we went inside. The power was still off. We sat on the family room floor, a candle lit on a nearby table and played the card game Uno. Before I knew it, Marcy was yawning and said "I'm going to sleep."

Beth said "I'll be up in a minute." and I said "I'm going for a night swim to cool off again." To which Beth said "I'm going for a swim too and then will be right up Marcy."

Marcy replied with "Have fun you two."

I said "The moon is bright and will illuminate us." I then went outside and grabbed Beth's towel and my towel off the line. I took off my t-shirt and turned to Beth and reached out to help her take her t-shirt off. I gave her butt a playful slap which got a squeal from her and followed her into the pool.

The water felt great and I gave serious thought to laying on a float all night. After a few moments, I came up beside Beth and guided her to a dark spot where the moon was not illuminating the pool and was dark, where no one in the house could see us if looking.

I took her in my arms and kissed her. Her lips are so soft and I told her so. I then reached up and moved her bikini top over her boobs and bent down and sucked one into my lips. My teeth grazing her nipple causing her to push my head hard against her chest.

Beth started making noises and I came up and planted my lips against hers for another delicious kiss. When I pulled away, I whispered "You need to be quiet."

She whispered back "It feels SO GOOD. I can't help myself." This made me wonder what sound she'd make when I licked her pussy. Imagining her screaming in orgasm made me so hard.

I reached down and untied the bikini bottoms which had Beth saying "What are you doing? Are you nuts?"

Once they were off and in my left hand, I lifted her up so she was sitting on the edge of the pool. I spread her legs and lowered my hand and felt her pussy. It was hot and slick and I stuck a finger in, which had her squirming and whispering "Not out here". I wasn't listening though. I wanted my mouth on her and now.

I pulled my fingers and licked them clean and then bent over and gave her a lick. "Mmmmm. You taste as I imagined." I then bent down and licked some more, just a few tastes and then flicked her clit with my tongue which made her clamp those legs around my head.

I spread her legs and gave her a few more big licks up the full length of her pussy. She was so wet and slick. I then found her clit and sucked that into my mouth and flicked my tongue against it. She clamped those legs around my head again and pushed my head against her wet mound. Just as she was feeling like she was going to cum again I stopped. Beth let out a disappointing whisper of a moan and said "why?"

I said, "I want you to really want it."

I then slid her back into the pool and gave her a kiss. She didn't seem to mind her taste. I said "I wanted to taste you and want a MUCH bigger one later. I can't wait." And then pulled her into my arms and kissed her passionately.

It was then she reached down and clasped my dick through the bathing suit and gave me a little squeeze. That caused me a "mmmm, that feels good" out of my mouth. And caused he to kiss me back.

We found her bathing suit and got her back into it. I rubbed my hand along her slit again. I found this so sexy as I did this again and again and was making her crazy with desire.

Finally, the temp was dropping a little and we got chilly and got out of the pool and dried off before going in the house.

"Hey Beth" She turned to look at me "Don't forget I want you to come to my bed tonight and every night." Which caused a big smile to cross her face.

The electricity had come back on and the house AC was cooling it down.

I followed Beth upstairs, watching that cute ass and couldn't help but give her a little slap on it. Causing her to say "Hey, quit it" and me to let out a laugh.

We came to Marcy's room and she was a little awake. Marce said "I know what you two are up to and Lou, if you hurt Beth in any way, I will kill you. Do you understand me?"

I replied with "I promise to not hurt her in any way".

I went into bed and shortly a knock and the door opened and Beth said "Lou, are you still awake?" in a whisper. I said "yes, come on in."

She looked like a ghost in a large white t-shirt flowing in the shadows. I lifted the sheet and she crawled in. I could see her eyes in the dark and she sort of pushed me over and was on top of me. She started grinding herself onto my dick and soon enough I was groaning. I was afraid I was going to come.

Beth planted a kiss on my lips and said "Hi Lou" and let out a giggle. I ran my hands down her back and lifted the bottom of the t-shirt. I was anxious to know what she had on underneath.

Slowly running my hands up both soft legs to her butt and no underwear. Oh god, I thought as my dick was so hard and just got harder if that was possible and she was right on top of it. I ran my hands up her back until one hand was on her neck and one was back on her luscious butt.

I then rolled her over so I was on top and said "Hi Beth" and we both started giggling. I leaned back so I was on all 4's and pulled her up and pulled that t-shirt up and off and threw it on the floor. I then lowered myself onto her so my chest was pressed against those beautiful boobs. It felt glorious.

I leaned in and kissed her hard this time, pushing my tongue into her mouth as she did the same. Mashing our lips together.

I slowly kissed my way to her neck and then her ear lobe and back to her neck. I wanted those boobs in my mouth. Slowly kissing down her neck, giving a lick here and there, leaving wet saliva in places. Beth had her head up giving me access to her neck and me the opportunity to give her a little hickey.

I then traced kisses down to her right boob. placing my hands on it I started massaging it and bent down and gave the nipple a lick. this caused her to flex her chest up towards me. Down I went again and sucked in the nipple. Soon she was thrashing on the bed and moaning loudly. So, I placed my left hand over her mouth and kept on nibbling. Wow, she was a wild one. I can only imagine if I could let her loose what I'd be hearing.

I then slid the nipple to my back teeth and gently bit down. That was it, a big "Oh god, I'm cumming" came out of her mouth as she pushed my head hard onto her chest. I kept up the chew and nibble motion along with the massage and she just kept thrashing and finally slowed down.

Beth was sweating profusely and I tongued her neck and breast again. Nice and salty. She was breathing hard as I slid up and kissed her gently. I asked "Are you ok?" With her answering "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." Just repeating that over and over.

I decided another kiss was in order and then licked my way down to her belly button where I tongued her causing a giggle. I slid lower and breathed in her smell. I slid lower, still kissing and licking. I noticed the bed was as soaked as she was.

I moved my arms down and under her legs and brought them up, causing her back to curl up as I pushed her legs to her head. That also put her pussy wide open, just where I wanted it. She was holding her legs which was great and I reached down and stroked both pussy lips causing her to quiver.

I bent down and ran my tongue up one side and then then other. Beth let out a small whimper. I then licked up her slit. Nice and wet and slippery. I sucked one lip into my mouth which didn't seem to do anything. So, I then inserted first one and then two fingers into her soaking wet slit and start pumping into her like a wild man. I did this for a while and felt her start to build again as her legs shook and she was making noises and put her hands over her mouth and let out another scream as another orgasm hit.

nutmegman
nutmegman
171 Followers