All Comments on 'Weekends with Laura'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
A well-paced tale with a balance of evocative attutudes.

At first, I thought this was going to be one of those narratives that not only charms the reader but is additionally so beguiling that we don't find out who the beguilers are until the very end. Well, the story is charming throughout but the beguilers never arrived because in paragraphs three and four, we find out just who Laura is and then Kevin follows identification. I also appreciate the author's alluring use of sly humour in some of the dialogue to a few times when he hit with the deadpan joke "I always have to clean up after you" which was Laura referring to having to lick the few remaining drops of semen from her son's penis, which made me gaw-faw in loud laughter (and made me feel good of course!)Tongue-in-cheek is 70% present throughout the story rising and falling in waves and troughs. I sense a sequel to this story: a kind of refinemet and progress to this rather strange couple that needs to be told. It's like looking at the outside shell of a house; it's that inner and under the surface kind of a that needs to be exposed more. Will the author contemplate this latter suggestion? Only time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fun

Fun stuff but loads of grammatical errors. Sentence structure is all over the place, hyphens non-existent where required, "lied" as the past tense of "lie" (should be lay) etc.

You have a good imagination though and I enjoyed the story immensely. The foot rub was very erotic indeed.

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 14 years ago
Great start

hope to read more ,really enjoyed story line and seems open to more action ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Need an editor

I enjoyed the story, but you definitely need an editor - or a better one if you have one! The spelling and grammatical errors are very irritating to see when reading. Other than that, hot story. I would have had them shower after all of those "gymnastics." Uncomfortable going to sleep all icky!

DianisDianisalmost 14 years ago
damn good

keep on writing about ken and laura

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We need more of Laura and Ken

The weekend trysts that Ken and Laura have has got to grow more intensive as their relationship progress. Ken stopp llooking for a new girlfriend and Laura,even though she has someone else,there is bound to be some jealousy to eventually come into play. The both of them should come to some point and find out what they really want to do about their future as a couple who are in love with one another or do they stop what had been going on with them and maybe find new permanent mates to forfill the need to belong to one person.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I thought it was pretty hot!

The grammatical errors were distracting, but didn't ruin it for me. Keep doing your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Foot-teasing mom

WOW.....such an erotic scene......sexy mom cock-teasing her excited son with her sexy heels and toes. I enjoyed this story very much. By "enjoyed" I mean it served as my stimulation for a nice masturbation fantasy session.

- Nancy

On LIT I'm known as "roleplay_mom"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
gramer errors> What errors? Didn't see one of them

My cock was so hard I undressed and sat nude at the PC reading and stoking my cock. I held off ( hard to do) until I came as Kiv came in his mother's mouth! Then I kept read ing and came again when she sat on his dick. Thanks for two great cums! God this is a good story. Write more about them please. I had my mom take me the first time when I was a young lad and we stayed together for 5 years until I left for college!! Best sex I ever had!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Yeah, I love it! I love fucking my hot mother!" he yelled.

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a highly gifted author. The characterization is great---the writer captures the growing lust in young Kevin for his own mother's cunt and the wry amusement of his mother as she stuns him by revealing her deep hunger for her boy's stiff young prick. As a sexually sophisticated lady Kevin's mom knows that her boy's got a nice fat dick as hard as any around, and that---like all boys---his dream is to stick it way up his own mother's twat. This is first-rate whack off material. My only suggestion is that big hunky Kevin should brush aside his mother's insistence on his calling her by her name. Much better, I feel, is if Kevin called her "mom" or even "mommy." Like, "Oh, mom, I'm fucking your hot wet cunt!? and "Does mommy like her baby boy's big hard prick up her twat?" and "Mom! MOM!" as he floods his own birth canal with his rich creamy sperm. But still a great story!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Hot, fun and kind of original. I enjoyed reading this short story quite a lot, hehe. You have a talent for this sort of incest stories, lovecraft68. Once again, thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 12 years ago
Adding my kudos to the pile

I loved the story, the buildup, the romance, the sex. Having a red-headed toned MILF ride me to glory's been my fantasy since puberty. You certainly nailed the sense of guilt and responsibility an adult son feels with a single mom.

That whole "Call me Laura" but would be a head-snapper if I were Kevin.

Emotionally, it makes sense. Shrinks would call it displacement, Laura trying to deny or insulate herself from the fact she's boning her son, yet that keeps bleeding through and she acknowledges it. She's trying to put boundaries on a taboo-busting relationship. She's physically ready but emotionally ambivalent which can be very tricky waters to navigate.

That's real, superb writing. Thanks for the exxxcellent read. Moar, plz!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Man up

Could have been better. I guess I don't like dominant women. What's this only on the weekend crap? If I were Kev, I'd have several that I could have fun with during the week. How would mom feel if he were too tired to fuck by the weekend? Could she handle Kev turning the table and assuming a dominant role?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
weekends with laura

hot stuff during the week suprise would be nice!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Suggestion

You should make another part of this story exploring more details of the stuff you said they do together, like the cheerleader outfit or the nurse. I would really like to see how they played those games out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good, but i've noticed you use 'lied down' instead of 'lay down'. Small I know, but seeing as how this erotica, people are lying down a lot.

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
Good story, bad grammer

You have very good way of telling a hot story, but your lack of grammer, prepositions is annoying sometimes. There are the correct versions of Lay: to lay, have laid down, am lying down, etc. Lieing is of the type: she lied to me, he lies all the time, did you just lie to me. The different version of to and too. He too, or also, told me a story. Where are you going to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fuck grammar! Keep on writing this kind of powerful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Came 3x great story

I love the insight and the way it was written, reflecting back in time. Love the exchange in the bar And how Laura finds out on the Net. One thing I'd change; the ending seems anti-clamatic. If mom is the dominate one and says Kevin has learned for other milfs, why not bring another woman in the mix so she can teach Kev and still assume she has control over Kevs lovemaking and "training". Plus adds another chapter. That would hook me! Fuck yah!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Weekends With Laura

From the gitgo, it's perfectly obvious what's taking place in this story of mother and son incestual sex.

It's called pure unadulterated. gluttony, lust and animalistic prurient, lewd, and worse no-committments-and-no-questions-asked, down and dirty sex.

For a mother (nee slut and whore) and son to have an incestual fucking affair where there would be no compassion, nor some sort of love connection, nor some respect or even some honor, is an aberration!!! None of those character traits are evident, even remotely, in these two almost strangers in the night. It's apparent why she didn't taken him to counseling; she didn't/doesn't love him so why does she give a fuck if his mind is warped and perverted!! She'll use him for her own slutty, whoring and vile satisfactions!

Sad!!!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 11 years ago
Never ends!

Always people nitpicking a story.

You didn't spell this right, that sentence was poorly put together.

Bunch of wannabe proof readers!

GREAT STORY! 5 STARS +!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Fuck the mild grammar corrections, the story is the thing...

The first session with Laura, aka Mom is one of the hottest mother/son stories I have read and I, being a strong Literotica reader, have read a bunch. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A decent milf stroke story with ambition.

I never bought into them being like an actual mother and son, with or without him calling her Laura. Stories that hype up the calling her mommie angle just seem creepy and forced anyhow. That wasn't it. Really it was: first; the lack of establishing any normal relationship before the milf pick up at the bar was introduced. Secondly; the slutty banter from out of nowhere, destroyed any sense of Laura being anything other than a horny bar date with an itch to be scratched.

Just hanging a mother-son label on a regular stroke story is not enough to make it halfway believable in this category. You need to draw the two people out first as a realistic mother and son. Flipping a switch on their first date and turning the mom into some ass-fetish slutty-talking whore from the pages of a skin mag is not being real. It does keep the strokers happy though, so keep cranking them out - as another category please.

You really do need a better editor than you used here and it is worth fixing since you have a pretty good imagination by Lit standards. The comments who don't care about "grammer" are happy as pigs in slop anyhow so I can never figure out why they seem to be so upset when others point out ways to improve the work. I always think a good writer wants to become better, not keep on with just pleasing the least discriminating readers alone.

Just a thought - more sons should give their mothers a nice foot massage on a regular basis and the world would be a much happier place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It may be hot incestuous sex, but grammar matters!!

Every time you used 'lied' instead of 'lay' it breaks the rhythm and flow of the story. It's like driving down a smooth road and suddenly hitting a pothole or speed bump. It takes a few seconds to get back up to speed.

This was really a stroke story, not much of a credible plot but lots of hot sweaty sex (the best kind).

Morlan502Morlan502almost 11 years ago
Whew

Since 5 is the highest choice we have for voting, I gave it a 5 with another 5 in my head! Loved it, and yes there were a few grammar issues, but I sort of glossed over them since the story was melting my computer it was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOT,HOT, HOT

One of the hottest stories on the incest site. Great slow buildup,flirting and then overwhelmingly hot sex scenes. GREAT STUFF HERE!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot story

loved how hot this story got-nicely written-steamy sex scenes

washdog10washdog10over 10 years ago
Love Your Work

You write some of the hottest stories on the site, and your sex scenes are awesome. I especially love your incest stories. Keep 'em coming.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
You have one sick imagination. THANK GOD FOR IT!!!

I've read several of your stories and I've enjoyed them very much. Wish I could write that well. Keep'm coming.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 10 years ago
Nice, very nice

Again, well done you. Regards from the Londoner

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

nothing better than fucking your mom or sister or aunt or granny....go for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mom

Nothing is ever better than fucking mom. I had a 50yr affair with mommy (she liked me to call her mommy) before she passed away and I have been married for 28yrs. Mommy wanted grandkids. But my affair with mommy lasted her whole life and my wife always knew that she was 2nd fiddle in bed. Mothers are better always, as our son can tell everyone. But he's a little too energetic for Grandma (or was, till she died), though she did know that incest is always best and she liked to play with him too when he would settle down a little. Usually, his mom or my wife, would wear him down a little before my mommy would come in and hold out her arms. Mothers are the best.

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Good Story

Liked the story.

One comment I hit a pause when I come across poor language as I read. For example "lied" is past tense for lying / telling a falsehood. While past tense for laying on a bed a laid. Errors like that make my enjoyment of the story sort of derails my thoughts. I do the same when writing. So I always proof my story prior to sending it in - or let an editor proof it.

But great story other wise. - Rugrat60

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
delightful

I loved the interaction between them and how it changed as she shifted back and forth to Laura.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I know I read thisp story before but I'm surprised I didn't comment on it. Another hot story from truly one of the best writers on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

I think later Laura's son should mention he had the hots for Laura's friend. Then they could have a 3 some and maybe Kevin could invite a few of his friends over for more somes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lied???

So many instances of "Laura lied back" - Is it an American English way of saying "Laura lay back"? I may be a nit-picking Limey but we did invent the language after all!! Can't imagine Bill Shakespeare using "lied back" - can you?! ;-)

MIKE0324MIKE0324almost 9 years ago
ADDING LAURAS FRIEND AND THEN MORE OF HIS FRIENDS

I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT TO ADD AT LEAST 1 MORE OF LAURA'S FRIENDS TO THE MIX AND ALSO MORE OF KEVIN'S FRIENDS. CONSIDER LAURA'S MOM, MOTHERS & MOTHERS IN LAW ARE ALWAYS A GOOD ADDITION.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mom the slut

i agree with other comments...have her fuck his friends....have Kate join them in a 3some. this is the scenario i've always had for me and my mother Gladys (from Overland, Missouri). My friends always talked about how much they wanted to fuck her or get a blow job from her and, while i didn't show it to them, it always gave me a hard on to hear them say it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BETTER , STILL NEEDS CLEANING UP MORE!!!!

mantle (mantel)

I lied there (lay) (6)

god awful (god-awful)

dads (Dad’s)

full time (full-time)

long winded (long-winded)

Jacked (jacked)

Martial Arts (martial arts)

good looking (good-looking)

Half way (Halfway)

god (God)

eaves- drop (eavesdrop)

mid thirties (mid-thirties)

over dressed (overdressed)

turn on ( turn-on)

drawn out (drawn-out)

mothers (mother’s)

day dream (daydream)

bi_9491bi_9491over 6 years ago
Mom vs Laura

I love the concept of her being 'Mom' during the week and 'Laura' on the weekend. After all, once the line that defines parent and child has been obliterated, how would you resolve the dilemma of what to call each other? Having this demarcation of terminology would serve to preserve the mother-son relationship and the respect she is still due, and at the same time, when they lock themselves away for the weekend and let their hair down along with their clothes, it allows them to see each other as equals on those days. They toss aside the image they project to the outside world and indulge themselves in their very private world of intimacy and trust. It makes it all the more special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have one complaint, and only one because the story was wonderful, great, and then GREAT again. My complaint is your lack of understanding the difference between "Lied" and "Layed."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just finished reading most of your mom/son stories and I gave most of them 5 stars. Ok so you make a few typos and incorrect spellings but storylines make up for it. One mistake that keeps coming up. You use the word lied instead of laid. Lied is to tell an untruth. Keep writing

NawtyMeNawtyMe6 months ago

I just FUCKIN loved this story!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

To hell with the typos!!!! Geezzz!!!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 month ago

Your early stories were shorter than more recent ones but still hot. They still have many errors and scream for a good proofreader. I hope you are just having a little slowdown in writing and will have some new stories for us soon. After reading all of them from top to bottom, I will find it difficult to move on. This weekend mom was fun. It will be hard to wait all week for pussy. Maybe he will fill in with Jenny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22182 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...