Weight Issue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While standing there, with this girl in one hand and a cold drink in one hand, I watched Jules respond to the hands touching her by reaching for the bodies the end of those hands, pulling at the clothes, rubbing

The strength in their chests, grabbing the butts, and the hardness of their cocks. As the group watched relaxing, some naked and some in boxers or tightening briefs, on the couch, or grabbing a drink, or just playing with their hardening cocks.

One of the guys lowered Jules to the floor and stared to kiss and nibble his way down her body, sucking on a nipple, squeezing a breast, opening her legs and kissing her thighs, running a tongue to her excited pussy, opening her lips and exposing her engorged clit and taking it between his teeth. She stated to climax as he returned to licking on her pussy lips and started to finger her exposed hole, bouncing her hips up and down on the rough grass mating on the floor.

As Jules regained some composure, and the stud slipped in his long thick cock into pussy, she was joined by two other guys. One started to tease her tits with his hands and mouth, while the other pressed his prick to her slightly open lips, to which she responded by slipping out her tongue and wetting the head and touching the veins and tight skin down the length, to his balls which she then took, one at a time teasing him with pleasure. While being shafted by the cock in her cunt, having her clit teased, her tits sucked, she took the cock and started to suck it deep in her mouth, till he came, with her swallowing it quickly. As the guy pulled out, he was replaced with another cock in her mouth.

The guy in her cunt lifted Jules by the waist, and then pulled her legs high in the air, holding them in one hand he pushed them back over her head, bending her almost in half. He started pounding her pussy hard and forcefully until he came, half filling her cunt and then pulling out and spurted over her legs leaving a trail of come from her calves down to her pussy, then he pushed the softening prick back into her pussy.

Again he was quickly replaced with another stud wanting to fuck my pretty wife. As all this was happening Jules spazamed from climax to climax. She lay there with the second cock in her mouth sucking madly, the second cock in her cunt pushing up as hard and fast as he could, the guy still at her tits, swapping from action with his hands and fingers, to his mouth, lips and teeth on her nipples, to rubbing his erect cock under, around, over the fullness of the breasts he was enjoying. A forth guy joined them placing his hard cock in her hand letting her masturbate him as he watched the others do their thing.

The girl, whom I had come to know as Kay, started rubbing her full behind, still wearing the halter top and shorts, into my crutch causing my already hard prick to twitch. I lifted her hair to find the bows that held the top together. With a quick pull I let the halter fall to the floor, to join the other clothes from the mostly naked group. Kay turned around and put her lips to mine, slipping her tongue into my mouth, she started to undo my belt and fly. She eased both my pants and boxers down to my ankles, where she pulled off my shoes, socks, and clothing, as I eased off my casual shirt.

Holding my cock in her hand she whispered to me that this was a night of firsts for her, that for some reasons that all her lovers had been younger than her, from her first time, to her current boy friend of 3 years who was only 18, so I was going to be her first older man. That this was the first time she had watched anyone be fucked and played with, the first time she had seen a female openly enjoy the pleasure of sex. Plus the first time she was going to not only be naked and open, but to have sex in front of her friends. With her free hand she undid her shorts and let them fall to rest with her top, leaving her not only naked but also completely hairless. She again lent into me and whispered that last night she had made her boy friend strip her naked and then carefully shave every hair from her neck, down. From her armpits, to her long legs, to every pubes on her pussy and trough her crutch, to the crease between her ample bum cheeks. She then had played with her self, using a banana, till she came.

When her boy friend had tried to touch, play, or fuck her, or masturbate himself she had tied his hands behind his back, and told him to save it for his old slag that he wanted her to swap for. He had slept all night and spent most of the day naked and tied at the wrists, sporting a hard on, every time it started to droop she teased him by stroking it, or taking it in her mouth, back to its hardness. He was even embarrassed, when she had made him sit naked and tied - erect and covered by a tiny wash cloth that hid little, while a local “Avon lady” showed her new range. The lady did not know where to look but kept staring at his crutch. Kay said she almost broke out laughing when the cloth fell off just towards the end. When her boy friend asked why she was like this, she said this was her pay back (before hand) for her having to fuck some old fart, so that he and his mates could have a quickie with the wife.

She said that seeing that not only was I really a nice person plus good looking in a mature way, but also my cock was bigger than most she had, that she had started to feel wet with excitement. Whispering in a low voice that not only was the thought of us doing it, but also doing it while all these boys did those things to my blind folded wife, made her really horny. I said that we were going, I hope, enjoy some good sex while watching the old slag and eight young studs enjoy one of her fantasies. Jules first gang bang.

As we both turned towards the group on the floor, Kay gasped she saw Jules still blind folded, doggy style, sucking on a cock in front of her and holding his large balls in her palm, with a guy under her playing with her pussy and sucking on her red excited nipples, and a third guy with one hand rubbing a thick film of K.Y over his cock, plus a couple of fingers of his other hand reaming her puckered arse hole with a large dollop of the jelly. Kay, in a whisper, asked if he was really going to fuck her in the bum, so I replied that Jules really enjoyed a cock up there.

I hoped that tonight that Kay would allow me to introduce her to the pleasures of the world of anal. With a husky “Wow”, and another first for me tonight and virgin hole for you”.

Lifting Kay onto a bench top I stepped between her legs and kissed her mouth hotly, I then let my mouth and hands travel up and down her body. Kissing her neck, then her shoulders, to those petite breasts and extended excited nipples, across her flat tummy, and between those thin legs to that moist snatch. I kissed, licked the tender folds till they opened naturally for my mouth, lips, tongue and probing fingers. With my face buried in her cunt, her hands holding my head close to her warmth, my hands returned to her nipples teasing, twisting, and pulling on them. In doing so, I lifted Kay’s legs over my shoulders, letting her pussy open further for me enjoy the tastes and juices as she climaxed for the first time (but not the last) that night. As I stood up I slipped my prick into her moisture as she wrapped her legs around my waist, she asked if I going to fuck and fill her with come. I said that first we were going to enjoy the many other sides of sex before we finished tonight.

But I did enjoy being in that wet, young, tender, tight pussy. Standing there I slowly rocked back and forth, slipping in and out of her cunt, with her arms around my neck and our lips kissing tenderly. A stud came and sat next to us, eyeing off Kay’s nakedness, and started to tell us of the score so far, that Jules had been fucked by four guys, had two but soon to be three cocks come in her mouth, had wanked off an other two guys over her tits, and was about to be fucked in the arse for the first time.

I stepped back from Kay, letting my hardness from her pussy, and moved towards the couch. Jules was sitting on one cushion, her legs over a young guys shoulder as he was fucking her deep in the arse while she played with own cunt. Calling Kay to follow me, I sat next to Jules and motioned for Kay to straddle my waist and sit on my prick. As she did she came into contact with Jules, to which Jules moved one hand to touch Kay’s face, the traveled down her neck and onto Kay’s breasts. In her low sexual voice Jules asked if Kay was enjoying herself, and when Kay mumbled some embarrassed response Jules said that I had a great cock and I knew how to use it to turn a girl on. Kay blushed a deep red. With Kay gently rocking on me prick, I took one of her hands and together we touched Jules body. From her neck, to her breasts, staying there as we enjoyed the fullness of them plus their excited nipples, stiff and red from the mouths and hands of the treatment the boys had enjoyed. Kay whispered in my ear that this was the first time that she had touched another girl’s tits and it-felt good. I said back to her that then she really was going to enjoy Jules pussy, from the wetness and warmth, to the touching of Jules excited clit, to the come left in there from the other guys, to the fact that she will feel the cock fucking in Jules arse separated by only a thin membrane.

Kay looked at me with her eyes wide open; I eased Kay’s fingers to Jules well fucked pussy, slipping two of her fingers to the opening as I started to tease Jules clit. As Kay started to fuck Jules cunt with fingers, Jules grabbed Kay’s hand and held it tight to her pussy, and let go with another screaming climax. Kay told me of the sensations she felt in Jules pussy, the spasms, and the strength of Jules muscles that held her fingers, while the stud slid into the tight hole next to Kay’s fingers. Guessing the guy in Jules arse was close to coming I moved Kay and told her to reach down and take it out of the warm hole it was invading and put it in Jules pussy, and not to let go, but hold it as the guy fucked, until she felt the stud come deep inside Julie. After the guy had drained his cock into my wife, and had given Kay a quick kiss, I asked Kay if she liked the taste of come, and when she said yes but asked why, I told her that we would like her to lick her first pussy till she had cleaned out all the male come and swallow it.

As I, plus the other 8 guys, enjoyed a coldie or smoke, Jules laid Kay on her back, on the couch, and straddled her face and rubbed her pussy over Kay’s face till Kay responded by licking and sucking on Jules snatch. Julie then lowered her face into Kay’s own excited pussy, matching lick for lick, and giving most guys a view of our favorite fantasy.

After the girls had finished, and Jules was enjoying the pleasure of a couple of young hard cocks again, Kay stood beside me as we shared a joint that was being handed around. With a hand on my cock she asked when she was going to enjoy a cock in her bum. So I asked if she was ready, she had to do exactly as I said, for her pleasure as well as mine. After I told her what I wanted, step-by-step, she started as said.

Kay quietly walked around the room, letting a few of the guys have a quick grab of her tiny body; she then led her boyfriend to the couch. She the knelt between his legs and took his cock in her mouth and sucked him till he was hard. She then sat astride his knees and let him touch her young body that he knew so well, from her neck, to her breasts,

To her waist, to her wet pussy that I also knew well. She kissed him deeply on the mouth, then turned around and sat in the reverse of before, she then took his hand and placed a large dollop of K.Y jelly on two of his fingers and told him to put 1, then 2, inside her arse as she played with her own pussy. Looking at me across the room, I watched her face as she enjoyed the sensations inside her body. With a nod to let me know she was ready, Kay stood up and pushed the boy friend down on the couch and eased his hardness into her pussy.

I had reached the couch by this time, so Kay picked up the jell and started to spread some over my cock, she then lowered her face to the stud under her as she raised her bum into the air. I stepped behind her and viewed the cock in the tight pussy, I then straddled Kay and started to ease my prick into the puckered ring, first my sensitive, purple head trough the tight virgin hole, letting her body adjust to the unusual invasion, then slowly inched my prick into the warmth As I did I heard both Kay and the guy below her, the boy friend resting deep inside her pussy, moan with pleasure and excitement, from the mixture of pain and discomfort to the sensations that traveled through their bodies and into their heads. Once I was not only fully embedded in her bum, but I felt the bodies relax to the feelings, I started to fuck that tight hole. Soon the boy met my rhythm in her pussy, he pulling out as I pushed in, me pulling almost out as he thrust in. For a short while the two of us forgot about Kay herself, just enjoying the feeling of pleasure, until Kay started to writhe with the pleasure she felt enjoying her own climax.

I then pulled out of Kay and lifted her off the cock in he cunt. As she started to protest I pushed her onto her hands and knees, pushing her face onto the cock that had been in her pussy. I told her to taste the mix of juices from her pussy and then to taste the flavor of his come as he came in her mouth. As she took the cock in her mouth and then built up a tempo of sucking, that matched that of the fucking she had enjoyed, I then again stepped behind her but this time I entered her excited, swollen pussy and started to fuck her, feeling the familiar feeling in my balls of my impending climax. With a shudder I felt Kay tighten her muscles around my cock, in the start of a massive climax, the guy in her mouth stiffen and then relax as he came, spurting thick gushes down her throat. I then let go, filling her pussy with my own come till we all collapsed on the floor, Kay snuggled between the two of us.

Again we let our attention go back to Julie, as we watched her go one on one with a really big guy, her on her back, her legs folded with her feet pressing on his chest acting as two human shock absorbers taking all his weight, her hands on her tits, squeezing their fullness and pulling on her nipples, him with his weight on Jules feet and legs, his hard cock pumping deep into her pussy, his mouth fighting to reach the fullness of her mouth, his hand pulling under her shoulders to gain extra depth, leverage and strength. The two of them taking and giving all as they fucked, building to a level that would release the climax their hot, sweaty bodies yearned for. Then the two of them came, first Jules with her bum bouncing off the floor, her cunt muscles pulling at the thing inside her, then him mid Jules climax, pulling Jules pussy tight to his crutch, forcing himself deeper into her cunt, releasing his flood of his seed into her already full womb.

Once Jules had regained some strength, she asked if someone could help her to the bathroom. The youngest kid there took her hand. Probably the group’s mascot as he was only just over 15, and while skinny to boot, had a long thin cock, which he had used with skill as well as vigor. Once inside the bathroom, being watched by a group at the door, Julie told him to set the shower to warm, to get in and kneel on the floor of the shower, as he did Jules let go with a gush of golden piss over the kid, covering him from his face, to his chest, over his thin body and hard cock. Someone then handed them two large soap covered sponges, which they used to clean themselves and the other. After the kid had toweled Jules dry, taking the chance to feel her up, her erect nipples, her ripe and red bum, and her well used but still eager pussy, Jules was led back to the center of the room and each of the boys came up to her and kissed her for the last time that night, with some whispering thanks or indecent offers, if they ever met again.

The guy that seemed to be keeping score told me as Jules said goodnight to each of them, still blind folded and naked, that she had her cunt filled fifteen times, been fucked in the arse four times, six guys had come in her mouth, gone down on pussy, and he had lost count of the times guys or Jules had wanked off over her body. A good night for all.

After this, I think we will be playing the straight life outside of our bed for a while, or perhaps not. I promise to write about anything else that happens in the mean time, have fun and have good sex.