Weight of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A chuckling growl emerged from above, and the big man shuddered. The growl remained in his voice when Paul asked, "Hungry for it, aren't you?"

"Uh huh," Josh responded — his tongue never stilling.

The growl that followed that was louder, deeper, and accompanied by Paul's fingers fisting into his short hair. Josh dragged his tongue upward along the ropy crease bisecting the older man's balls, and then up the shaft. Paul groaned in approval, and then let out a deep chuckle when Josh tickled the head with the tip of his tongue.

At long last, Josh parted his lips and filled his mouth with cock for the first time.

"There you go," Paul groaned.

Josh took it slow, concentrating on keeping his teeth out of the way. It was nowhere near as easy on a real, live, throbbing cock as it had been with vegetables, but he adjusted quickly. Once he found the right angle, his confidence swelled, allowing him to do deeper, and faster.

A burst of flavor caused a high-pitched moan to well up from deep within him. Josh had tasted his own pre-cum many a time, and knew the sweet treat well. Causing it excited him beyond anything he had ever imagined. He closed his eyes, committing to memory every contour, vein, and change in texture of the hard member sliding between his lips.

"That's right. Suck that cock," Paul encouraged him. "That practice paid off, kid."

Josh broke out into goose bumps. He'd imagined a hard cock exploding in his mouth so many times. The assault on his senses was nearly overwhelming. Paul's grunts, his musk, and the throbbing of the cock in his mouth made Josh feel almost drunk.

He jerked away and coughed when his enthusiasm got the better of him, and he took the older man's cock a little too deep.

Paul growled, and the sound trailed off into a deep chuckle. "Easy there, kid," he said while tousling Josh's hair. "Getting close."

Josh wiped the strands of thick spittle from his chin and asked, "Really?"

"Fuck yes. You ready for it?"

Josh nodded, and unconsciously squeezed the saliva-slick phallus he still held in his right hand.

"Then suck me dry, kid."

Josh leaned back into his lap and engulfed Paul's cock once more. He could feel it twitching harder as he sucked. He could hear the pace of the older man's breathing pick up. The hand on the back of his head stiffened.

Paul growled, "Almost there. Going to fucking come."

A moan escaped him as Josh sucked harder. His hand pumped around the base of Paul's cock, and he let his middle finger slide back from where it cupped the older man's balls. When the digit found the puckered opening beyond, he pressed hard.

"Ah, fuck yes!" Paul barked. "Here comes!"

Josh's eyes shot wide open as the first burst of semen erupted into his mouth. His stomach rebelled as the viscous cream pooled on the back of his tongue. While he rarely wasted his own cum — always licking it from his hand — the blast was something entirely different. He steeled his will, kept his lips tightly around the pulsing shaft, and accepted another hard ejaculation.

Paul's cock pulsed and jerked, filling his mouth with hot cum. Josh swallowed, and his euphoria overwhelmed any physical reaction to the feeling of it sliding down his throat. He sucked and swallowed — grunting in delight. The older man growled and gasped, giving him more cum than he ever could have dreamed of. He swallowed every drop.

An especially loud gasp preceded Paul's strong hand pushing on his shoulder. Reluctantly, Josh let the magnificent phallus slide from between his lips. He offered his own gasp when he saw the tight, reddened expression on Paul's face.

He had never felt more alive.

For a minute or two, he simply admired the big man trying to catch his breath, and the slow droop of his cock.

"You... You hustling me, kid? If that's the first time you've ever sucked a cock... God damn."

Josh couldn't help but grin.

"Got me good, kid. So fucking sexy with your mouth full of cock. Took that load like a champ, too. Taste good?"

"So good," Josh answered.

Paul offered a weary chuckle, and then blew out a long breath between pursed lips. He sat up straight, turned, and they both leaned in for a cum-flavored kiss.

"I need a beer. How about you?"

"Sure," Josh said.

"Provided I can get up," Paul said, and then laughed. Despite his words, he popped off the couch a moment later and headed for the kitchen.

Josh drank in the sight of his hard ass, and then the bounce of his dangling cock when the older man returned with two bottles. They opened them, and — still nude — drank.

"Ever been out to anybody, Josh?" Paul asked after a couple of minutes.

Josh shook his head. "No. Too afraid."

"Well, call me selfish, but I'm glad I got to be your first. I know how hard it is. Glad I got to see how hard that is."

The older man's words and his glance were enough to trigger a reaction, and Josh drew in a fast breath through his nose as blood rushed between his legs again.

Paul growled, and his own manhood twitched with signs of life as well. "A little of that weight off your shoulders?"

"Oh yeah," Josh answered with passion creeping into his voice.

"I'm up for some more heavy lifting. How about you?"

Josh's cock bounced energetically, and his nod matched it. It was a workout he was never going to forget.

****

Testing the waters in a new category/genre again, so I hope this pushed the right buttons for you. Please take a moment to vote, and drop a comment or click the favorite button if you're of a mind to. The feedback is what keeps me writing, and that's the payment a free author gets for posting their work.

12