Weird Wally Wilson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then get on the fucking bed, and put your hands up over your head! I'm going to tie you up, and make you wish you never came here!"

I looked at her in disbelief! Then I noticed the set of restrains that were attached to the head board.

Then a little light went on, in my head, as I realized they wanted to play out a little rape fantasy.

I wasn't sure how they intended to play it, but I knew I wasn't going to be the one, hand cuffed to that headboard.

I stood up pulled my jersey up over my head and took off my jeans and under shorts. I was left standing there wearing my socks, and a big rock hard Budweiser boner.

Then I looked back at Janie, just as she bent over and put the restraints around Wally's ankles.

Her cute little heart shaped butt and her puffy little pantie covered snatch were sticking up in the air.

I couldn't resist. I went around behind her, put my hands around waist. and shoved my hips forward sliding the head of my one eyed monster across the wet crotch of her panties.

Janie went stiff, as she felt me take hold of her hips and shove my cock between her warm moist clammy tights.

She gasped, as she felt the head of my one eyed monster slide across her wet pantie covered cunt.

While I slowly pumped myself against her pantie covered pussy from behind. She went wild and started furiously pumping her womanhood back and forth against the head of my penis.

God it felt sooo good. I was temped to reach between Janie's slender legs and pull the crotch of her panties to side, and roughly shove my cock all the way into her.

Instead I just pumped my hard member back and forth between her warm moist thin thighs, with the head of my cock rubbing firmly a-crossed crotch of her soaked panty covered snatch.

I said in a loud rough voice, "What the fuck did you call me, you bony vulgar foul mouthed little bitch?"

Then she said, "Let go of me, you big bastard, get your fucking hands off me, and lay down on the bed. I'm in charge here."

"No your not," I replied, "Now, I'm going to show you, who's in charge!"

Then I stood her up and spun her around, grabbed her braid and pulled her head to the side, and mashed my lips roughly on hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth.

She responded by wrapping her arms tightly around my neck, and sucking my tongue deeper into her warm wet mouth, and jamming her hips forward against mine.

I broke our rough kiss, picked her up by the waist, and tossed her on the bed. She landed on her back, her eyes were wide open, with a shocked, stunned expression on her face.

I smiled at her, as I said, "Bitch you're the one that's going to get tied up, then I'm going to make you, beg me to fuck you!"

I jumped on the bed and straddled her chest. She began struggling under me as I lifted her arms over her head.

Janie yelled, "Wally do you see what this big fucking bastard is doing to me?"

Wally moaned timidly, haft crying, "Meat don't hurt her, please don't hurt her. I love her."

I yelled, "Shut up Wally", Then I said sternly to Janie, "Stop fighting me bitch. Now you're going to get what you've been asking for."

As I cuffed Janie's hands over her head. She got this wild sex crazed excited expression on her face, as she said" What the hell do you think, you're going to do to me? Now let me go, you big prick."

"No." I said, "Now you're going to suck my cock."

As I rubbed the end of my one eyed monster across her lips, I looked over at Wally and winked. As I asked, "Wally do you wanna see this rude foul mouthed bitch of yours, suck my cock?"

Wally panted, "Yes shove it down her throat, and make her gag on it."

Janie looked over at Wally and said, "Fuck you Wally; you're going to pay for this. You fat useless little prick! If you were a man..."

Janie looked up at me with her big pale blue watery eyes, and said," You fucking guys are such pricks."

As I rubbed the head of my cock across her lips; Janie puckered her lips and kissed it.

Then she smiled at me as she licked the swollen purple head of my one eyed monster.

Janie looked up at me and said, "Oh God Meat, it's sooo big. I can't wait to get it in me. "

Then she started hungrily kissing and licking the head of my hard swollen monster. Then she went to work on the shaft kissing and licking under the shaft.

Oh God the feel of her soft warm lips and the touch of wet tongue on my male member felt so good. I wanted to shove my cock in her mouth and cum.

I was so horny and ready, I could hardly stand it. But somehow I managed to keep control of myself.

She looked up at me with her pale blue eyesand said, "it feels good doesn't it Meat? I'm going to make you beg me, to get you off."

Then she sucked the head of my penis into her warm moist mouth and swirled her tongue around the head of my one eyed monster.

She was breathing so hard she was panting and moaning ah, ah, ah, and her body was shaking and trembling with excitement, as she sucked my cock.

It felt sooo good; I knew if I didn't stop her. I'd come, so I said "Now suck on my hairy, sweaty balls, you foul mouthed little bitch!"

I had discovered that the dirtier I talked to her, the more excited she got.

I looked over at Wally and gave him an evil grin and said, "Your bony bitch is sucking my balls."

Then I asked him," Does that excite you Wally? Do you like seeing you girl friend sucking another guys dick? Does she suck your balls? Wally."

Wally was panting loudly, as he answered, "yes, yes." Then he pleaded, "Meat stick you dick in her mouth and fuck her face."

As I pushed the head of my dick between her lips; Janie, mumbled," Don't cum yet, I want your cock in me."

Then she closed her eyes and started sucking. She gulped, and drooled all over my dick as she sucked and licked around the knob.

Oh my God, she was an expert, at cock sucking. She driving me crazy with her mouth and tongue, and she knew it.

She was sending shivers of pure pleasure up and down my spine. I could feel my orgasm starting to build up in my balls.

Then she started sucking on the end of manhood, while I slowly fucked her warm wet mouth.

I was straining myself trying not to cum. I didn't know how much more, I could take, I was on the verge of cumming in her mouth.

Wally yelled excitedly, "Meat shove your cock down her throat and make her gag on it."

I pushed my dick a little too far into her mouth and the head of my cock went down her throat.

She; gulped, gagged and drooled her and her eyes started watering.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked down at her. Janie's eyes were red and watery, and her cheeks were covered in salvia and tears.

I whispered, so Wally couldn't hear, "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to make you gag."

She whispered back softly, "its okay, but don't be so freaking rough, and If you wanna cum in my mouth go ahead."

Then Janie opened her mouth, closed her eyes, as I pushed my cock back into her warm wet waiting mouth. She hummed;" mmm, mmm, mmm." as she sucked my cock.

Janie was breathing heavily, and I could feel her warm sweaty body under me, starting to tremble and her hips beginning to rise in and fall unconsciously behind me in a slow up and down pumping motion.

I asked her, "Tell me what you want? Do you want me to fuck you? Is that what you want?"

Janie was making loud slurping sucking sounds as I drove my cock in and out of her mouth. She nodded her head, up and down, in answer to my question.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth, and moved down until I was on my knees between her legs.

I leaned forward over her and started kissing and sucking on her neck, while I pinched and pulled on her nipples.

I wanna to pull the crotch of her panies to side and shove my cock in her sooo bad. But I resisted the urge.

Janie was panting and moaning loudly, "Oh, Oh, Oh God Meat that feels good, don't stop. Put you dick in me. Please put it in me."

I was afraid that if my cock touched her pussy, I'd cum all over her, like a horny teenager on prom night.

So I kept playing with her in hopes of regaining some control.

The rougher I played with the tips of her stiff nipples. The louder she moaned,Yesss, yesss, Oh yesss."

Wally whined, "Janie is he hurting you?"

She replied, "Fuck You Fatso; this is what you wanted. You wanted to see this big prick brutalizing me.

Wally this big fuck is torturing me, but he's making me feel sooo good. I want his cock in me."

Then I sucked on the hot spot between her neck and shoulder, and gave her a big red hickey.

While I sucked on her neck, Janie groaned in a husky voice, "Wally, he's giving me a hickey and it feels sooo freaking good."

My cock was sooo hard, I could hardly stand it. But I wanted to make her cum, before I did.

So I moved down a little lower between her knees and nibbled on her nipples, as I rubbed my hand up, the inside of her firm smooth thigh.

Janie was squirming around trying to get my hand on her snatch, panting," Please Meat, do it to me, you're driving me crazy."

Her pussy was so wet, that the crotch of her of panties were drenched, and insides of her warm smooth tights were moist and clammy to the touch.

Janie was bucking her hips up and down moaning, "Wally please tell him, to fuck me."

My cock was so hard it was throbbing and oozing pre-cum. I sooo horny I knew I couldn't take much more of this.

I wanted to shove my cock into her, and fuck her fast and furiously. But somehow I managed to keep myself under control.

I wanted to make this last as long as I could. I knew that once I pushed my cock into her, I'd blow my load, and it would be over.

I slide my hand under her panties and down between her thin thighs and jammed my middle finger into her tight wet hole.

Janie gasped, "OH GOD Wally, he's got his big fucking finger in me."

I could feel the heat and tightness of Janie's wet twat around my finger and the drenched cotten crotch of her panties against the back of my hand.

As I started finger fucking her, I rubbed my thumb over her swollen clit, Janie yelled out, "Oh God Wally, he's finger fucking me.Ooooh God Wally I'm cumin,"

She moaned loudly, as her pussy muscles clamped around my finger and her cum gushed into my palm.

I reluctantly pulled my finger out of tight clinging warm wet pussy, and slid my hands under the waist band of her soaked powder blue panties.

Janie lifted her legs straight up in the air in front of her, so I could peel them off her legs.

Then she dropped her legs back down, one on each side of me.

I grinned wickedly as I looked at her completely shaved puffy pink slit, it was so wet her creamy white juices were seeping out of her hole and running between the cheeks of her cute little ass.

I couldn't resist. I leaned down and put my head between her legs. I kissed and sucked the soft warm flesh of her inner thighs, first on one thigh and then on the other. Then I sucked on her moist salty tasing tender inner little pink pussy lips.

Janie was going crazy, jerking and bucking her hips against my face trying to get my tongue on her clit, groaning, "Please meat make me cum again."

As I spread the lips of her hot wet little twat apart, I licked her salty, tangy, tasting, musty smelling, pussy from back to front, as my tongue touched her clit she instantly came again, locking her thighs around my head, screeching," Oh God Wally, Please tell him to stick his dick in me. I need his big thick hard cock in me. Please Wally I'm begging you. Please make him fuck me."

Then she whispered, "Meat, Please Meat, I'm begging you Meat. Please fuck me, I need it sooo bad."

That's all I needed to hear. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down the length of her wet twat, and I don't how I didn't cum.

As the head of my cock found its way between her tender wet pussy lips, and was pressing against her opening.

Janie gasped, "Meat you're huge. But I need you in me." Then she lifted her hips, as I pushed down driving my stiff penis all the way into her in one long slow steady stroke.

Janie screeched, "Wally his cock is sooo fucking big and hard, he's tearing me apart with it, but it feels sooo good in me."

I was amazed at how tight she was, I fitted into her, like she was a soft warm wet velve glove.

As I entered her, Janie gasped," Aaaa, Oh God Meat, that feels sooo good, fuck me, please fuck me. I need it sooo bad."

Janie's pussy muscles were wrapped so tightly around my cock, that I could hardly move inside her.

I barely began to start sliding myself in and out of her, when she, moaned loudly," Aaaa, yes, yes, that's it Meat. Oh My God Wally, I'm getting off again."

Janie's soft tender wet cunt was wrapped tightly around my manhood and clinging to it. I put my hands under firm little ass, shoved my middle finger into her wet little anus. As I slowly pumped my meat in and out of her tight warm wet hole.

Janie gasped, "Oh God Wally, it feels sooo fucking good, and he's got his finger up my ass, Oh, Oh God Wally I'm going to come again...Aaaaah."

I felt my orgasm building up in my balls. I couldn't help myself; I went tense and let myself go shooting a huge load of creamy warm sticky sperm deep inside Janie's stretched out little snatch.

I gave her a few more hard deep strokes and she came hard again shaking, and trembling, with her pussy muscles clamping and releasing around my dick like a vice Moaning. "Oh God Meat that was sooo freaking awesome; we have to do this again sometime. Meat, Please do this to me again."

I collapsed on top of her panting. I was so spend, I could hardly breath.

Janie said softly," Meat, when you catch your breath let Wally out of his chair. It's his turn to play."

I picked up Janie's drenched panties and shoved them into her open mouth, and said," Taste your cunt, and shut up Bitch. Let me catch my breath."

Then I said, By The Way Janie, you're freaking awesome."

Wally was blabbing, and sniffling," Oh my poor little baby, did he hurt you with his big hard penis?"

I sucked in my breath and exhaled loudly as I rolled off Janie. I looked down at her, she was covered in sweat and her face and shoulders were flushed pink.

Her little pink nipples were still stiff and swollen. My sperm and her pussy juices were trickling out of her well used, gapping fuck hole, down between her thin legs and into the crack of little ass, then down onto the bed covers.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, stood up and went over to Wally and un-cuffed him.

Wally quickly jumped out of his chair, kicked off his pants and hurried over to the bed, and got between Janie's legs, Mumbling, "Oh My poor baby, your kitty looks so sore, let me kiss it and make it feel all better."

As he got up, I saw his penis! He had the smallest pecker, I've ever saw. It wasn't as big as a thimble!

The next thing I knew; Wally had his head, buried between Janie's thighs, with his face pressed in her dirty, well used, dripping wet, gapping cunt.

He was making loud grunting, sucking sounds as he licked, up our fuck juices.

He reminded me of a big pig rooting his snout in a feeding trough, as he ate her out.

Janie was panting and bucking her hips up and down groaning passionately as Wally ate her.

After Wally cleaned up the mess between Janie's thighs, He rolled over and lay flat on his back, and jerked off.

His penis was small he had to hold it with the tips of his thumb and index fingers to masturbate.

Wally came loudly and hard, groaning and bucking his hips up and down.

He was breathing so hard, I was afraid that he was going to have a heart attack.

then he caught his breath and pulled Janie's panties out of her mouth, and un-cuffed her.

As he rolled back over on his back, Janie got up and went into the bathroom and came with a wash clothe and cleaned up Wally's sperm. Then she stuck her dirty wet panties in his mouth.

Wally lifted his head and mumbled with Janie's panties stuck in his mouth," Meat, go get us some cold beer, and please buddy, don't tell anybody about this."

"Okay" I replied, "It's our secret." But now I knew why the guys called him Tiny.

As I was getting the brews out of the ice box; I heard a loud slap. Then I heard Wally yelp in pain, "Ouch Janie, not so hard that hurt."

I wasn't prepared for the sight, that I was about to see!

Wally was now butt naked on all fours in the middle of the bed, with his hands in the restraints on the headboard.

Janie was wearing a strap-on with the biggest black dildo I've ever seen, attached to it. She also had a long wooden paddle in her hand.

She gave Wally another smack on the ass with the paddle. As she looked at me, and smiled, as she asked, "Meat do you wanna stick your dick up his fat ass?" I looked at Wally and back at Janie and said, "No thanks." As I put their beers on the dresser.

I watched as Janie get on the bed behind Wally, and squatted down on her knees.

I watched her pushed the end of that big black dildo between his ass cheeks and line it up with his anus.

I watched wide eyed, as Janie slammed her little hips forward, driving that big black thick dildo right up Wally's anus in one hard quick swift motion.

Wally screeched loudly, "Jeez Janie, please that sooo big, it hurts go slow."

I thought about grabbing Janie by the waist and ramming my cock up her ass, to see how she likes it! But I just shook my head, drank my beer, got dressed and said," Good night, maybe we can do this again sometime."

But I don't think they were paying any attention to me.

The End

12