Welcome

Story Info
MMF threesome spices up couple's sex life.
5.8k words
110.4k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 100% true love and sex story.

Karen and I met at age 18 during our freshman year at a major Midwestern University. We were virgins and "hooked up" a couple times for some petting and playing. I saw us mostly as friends and drinking buddies, though on occasion I marveled over her shapely ass as she climbed up into a bunk bed, or fantasized about holding her hips while slipping into her from behind. Karen had different plans. She wanted me as a boyfriend... badly. I rebuffed her advances, until after a year of friendship, and both of us losing our virginity to others, I found myself falling in love with her. We took the next step and started dating. For the first year or so, we were constantly naked and copulating, sometimes four of five times a day. My efficiency apartment had giant ceiling to floor windows and we'd sometimes fuck on the bed, knowing full well that we were being watched by the businessmen in the office across the alley! Long conversations in a claw foot bathtub. These were the salad days! Our sex life was pretty straight-forward, vaginal intercourse and mutual oral sex. We tried lots of different positions and were madly in love, so our sex was passionately perfect for that time in our life.

Four years later we were married and a few years later our first child was born. Things changed dramatically. Karen had a job, and I continued in graduate school. Resentments built, our sex life tanked, and I looked elsewhere for sexual fulfillment. My infidelities were numerous and never really fully satisfying. Guilt over the inherent dishonesty marred what were otherwise ephemerally fun experiences. I was caught... twice. The second time was a long-term affair, and it hurt Karen deeply. But we stayed together. In the meantime, we had moved (following my academic career) and we had a second child. Such was the state of our marriage in 1998. On very shaky ground, but I was committed to giving it a go. Karen seemed to be opening up sexually, and had recently started having orgasms, an unbelievably important milestone. We were starting to experiment with anal sex, at her request, and she genuinely seemed to enjoy getting a little nasty on occasion. She also became much more confident and independent overall, which renders anyone, male or female, sexier and more attractive.

Karen is a beautiful woman who has aged gracefully over the years we've shared. There are so many features I love about her. Long, nearly black and wavy hair frames her pale angular face and wide, beautiful green eyes. A smattering of freckles is a natural match to her wholesome Midwestern upbringing. Her breasts are small and pert, capped with perfect pink nipples. A 36A and they haven't dropped a millimeter in the 23 years I've been fondling, sucking and loving them! Her waist is thin and her belly smooth, flat, and absolutely flawless. Her tiny waist blossoms out into buxom hips and the kind of deliciously full ass that instantly inspires lascivious thoughts in the hearts of men. A small patch of soft, tangled black hair contrasts starkly with her pale skin, though her pussy lips are shaved smooth. When she is outside herself and in the throes of ecstasy, her soft hairless folds absolutely glisten with her juices. They all don't feel the same, and Karen's pussy is sent from heaven... deliciously slippery and smooth and simply perfect in the way it grasps my cock.

It was summer. I thought we were on the road to recovery. Our sex life was reinvigorated and we seemed to be repairing the damage I had caused. Little did I know that my second infidelity had inspired feelings of either revenge or curiosity, and my supposedly innocent wife was prowling for cock. I later discovered that over a period of about a month, after a night class, she was taking a colleague of hers to the local park, where she sucked him until his pulsating cock filled her wanton mouth, cum dribbling from around her lips out onto her cheeks and chin. To be fair, she did later report that she swallowed most of his seed. The proud little slut. At the time I found out, I was furious. But years later, the thought of her repeatedly luring this guy to the park and begging for a chance to milk his cock is more than erotic. She also confessed that he stuck his hand in her pants and finger-banged her soaked slit. The guy was married and unprepared with condoms, so he never pushed fucking her. At least this is her claim. Regardless, she soon moved on in search of new prey.

A few months later, while I was out of town, she lured a friend of mine down to the house under the pretext of needing help with computer equipment, and she asked him to bring alcohol. The old "I need a massage" line provided the opening. By the end of the night, she'd had her quim thoroughly licked, sucked his cock, and while spread eagle on my living room floor, she let him push his cock into her married snatch and pump it full of man goo. Thankfully he'd had a vasectomy. I was gone for a week, and she took every opportunity to fuck him that she could. She even bragged on the phone with him about how she likes to swallow. When he drove down and called her bluff, she laid on the bed fingering herself while he jacked his sperm into her open mouth. She does love to show off with a mouthful of slut fertilizer.

I returned from my trip, completely unaware of these goings on. The night I got back, a friend from out of town arrived and we had one of our parents staying with us as well. The house was a tad crowded. Our friend Michael had finished graduate school a few years earlier and moved on to a nice faculty position back east. He was back in town visiting on business and asked to stay with us, which we welcomed. Both Michael and I are dark-haired with an olive complexion, and frankly, quite attractive men. Michael is a bit smaller in stature. Neither of us has much trouble catching a woman's eye. For years, there was flirty banter between Karen and Michael, and a month before his visit she attended at a conference near his home back east. Before leaving, she arranged to meet him and joked with me about sleeping with him. I surpised myself by essentially giving her permission, not that she seemed to be asking. My thinking was that she'd been faithful all these years and maybe she was due some fun, since I'd had mine. She actually made a valiant attempt to seduce him, but Michael wouldn't have anything to do with sleeping with a friend's wife without direct permission.

Karen and I always have great sex when I return from a trip, and that night was no exception. We had to be fairly quiet since we had company, but while straddled me I persisted in whispering things I thought might turn her on. With her recent discovery of anal orgasms in mind, and her cunt firmly seated on my cock, I slipped a finger into her tight asshole.

"You like that?"

"Mmm hmmmm," she moaned.

She never really did like talking that much herself. Or at least it took a lot to get her to that point. If I get overly kinky too quickly, she often nips things in the bud. As she slid up and down on my cock, I asked my soft, pretty wife if she would like to feel the tip of another man's penis pushing at her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmm."

"What? I can't hear you. SAY it," I demanded.

"I want another cock in my ass" she groaned huskily.

But it sounded a little forced. I wasn't satisfied. I decided to cross a line and make it personal.

"Would you like Michael to come back her and slide his cock into your little asshole?"

No response. I asked again in a lower voice, pulling her hair a little so that her chin jutted up and out.

"Answer me. Would you like Michael to come in and slid his cock into your little asshole, while your pussy is already full of prick?"

Then the unexpected.

She completely stopped moving and looked me in the eye and smiled and confidently asked "Honestly?"

"Yeah, honestly" I replied, a little unnerved at her directness.

"You sure?" she cautioned.

"Of course" I lied.

"I'd LOVE for him to come back her right now and slide his cock into me, I'd love it, REALLY love it."

And then the floodgates broke. Talk about a potty mouth! I asked her if she was a little slut, and the sincerity of her response turned me on further. My otherwise sexually demure wife of almost 20 years was honestly confiding her deepest sexual fantasies. She wanted double penetration, and she wanted it badly.

"Would you drink his cum if he came in your mouth?" I led.

She followed and stepped in time with "I'd lap it up like a good little girl... I'd want to make him happy".

I couldn't take any more. She begged me to shoot on her face, and as I withdrew from her, I shot 7 days worth of stored white jism onto her pretty freckles and watched it drip down and pool in the depression above her clavicle. Sprawled languorously on the bed, she took two fingers and played in my cum puddle, lifting it up and pasting it onto her outstretched tongue.

"Mmmmmmmm... god... feel this," she begged as she guided my hands to the glistening goo at the base of her elegant neck.

I scooped some up and dropped it into her eager mouth and then kissed her deeply, tasting my own cum mixed with my sweet wife's saliva. At times like this, I feel a sexual contentment and excitement that I've never felt with another woman. After barely five seconds of basking in the afterglow, she suggested we should wake up Michael! I couldn't believe it.! I cautioned that we had other company and ought to keep it light for tonight. We crept to the living room and for a short while exchanged playful innuendo with a somewhat befuddled, but clearly intrigued, Michael, before we slipped back to our bedroom.

The next day, the relatives left. That evening Michael insisted on fixing a nice dinner of salad and London Broil for us. During the preparations, wine flowed and sexual banter reached a feverish pitch in our warm kitchen. Karen wiggled her ass and bounced around enticingly all evening. I think she let Michael give it a squeeze or two. I made a joke about a threesome and Karen countered enthusiastically. I goaded her by saying I didn't think she had it in her, and she replied that perhaps I didn't! Michael played along well.

After a nice dinner, Michael stripped to his swim trunks and jumped in the pool. Karen rolled her jeans up and dangled her feet in the water by the stairs. I perched on the roof and played matchmaker. I kept pushing the envelope, finally telling Michael, "For god's sake, can't you tell she wants you to kiss her". Karen sat modestly and silently while he waded around the pool. When he finally asked if she wanted a kiss, she smiled and said it sounded nice. Eventually, he moved to the pool steps and began kissing and caressing her. I told him to take off her thin shirt, but he seemed nervous. At that point, perhaps unwilling to risk things grinding to halt before she wanted them to, Karen reached down and lifted her shirt and tossed it. Her delicious pink nipples stuck out in the warm night air, as she looked him in the eye and asked him point blank if he liked them. She could be direct!

"Geez Karen!" a surprised Michael replied as he knelt and began to knead and suckle her tits. Giggling, Karen looked down, thrust her tit further into his mouth and cupped his head in her hand. I'd never seen her like this. The eroticism of the moment moved me, literally, and I pulled out my swollen penis and started stroking it. Karen seemed surprised, but Michael's wit was on the mark when he quipped that there was a 'Fiddler on the Roof'. Laughing, I moved down and took Karen's free tit into my mouth. I couldn't believe she'd gone this far!! She laughed and ran her fingers through our hair and joked that she'd remember this night fondly when she was old and gray.

"Two brunettes" she smiled as she watched us suckle her rigid nipples.

She loved the attention. My hand moved up her leg, attempting to massage her beaver through her blue jeans. Her legs remained clamped together and I thought perhaps this was all she really wanted. We convinced her to lay back on the pool deck, and Michael kissed her lips passionately while I continued massaging the warmth hidden inside her jeans. This time, with relatively little effort, her legs parted and her hips tilted as I rubbed harder. The three of us were as teenagers again, giggling and laughing and just a little bit drunk. I still couldn't believe this was my wife, behaving this way, but it was as arousing as anything I'd experienced. I started unbuttoning her pants. I wanted it to go further. Much further.

But she balked and soberly emphasized, "Oh no... those are staying on."

However, she left her legs spread for more massaging. I shot her a disappointed look, and returned to kissing her breasts and rubbing her covered prize. I kissed lower and lower until my kisses fluttered across her belly just above the top of her jeans. She was grinding into my hand, when I stopped and looked up again, hands on the button.

"I'll just take off the jeans and leave your panties on, OK?"

She objected weakly, and as Michael held her arms down, I pulled her pants off. Once released from her restraint, her hands raced to seize the blue bikini panties with tiny white polka dots, hiking them safely up over her sex. (Why do girls think keeping their panties on protects them from anything!). Michael seemed up for anything, but maybe a little weirded out by the whole scene. After all, here was his friend's horny wife laying nearly naked before him, as her husband looked on. He returned to kissing her, and she passionately returned those kisses while caressing her own breasts and nipples. I continued kissing her soft, flat belly, all around her panties, and slowly brought my hand up her exposed thigh. I touched the fabric and could feel the swollen heat and moisture hidden beneath. As I moved the fabric to the side my fingers slipped into her sopping wet cunt.

I laughed, "Oh no, she's not excited by this at all!"

Karen giggled, knowing her excitement couldn't be denied now. I couldn't believe how turned on my vulnerably naked wife was. Maybe she liked being a sex toy?

I lifted her panties at the waist and beckoned, "Michael, you've got to feel this." I couldn't believe I was inviting another man to slip his fingers into my wife.

"She's pretty wet?" he asked as his tanned hand slid across her alabaster stomach towards a pussy I thought had been mine alone for 20 years.

His hand slipped beneath the fabric, through her curly hair. I watched the bulge of my friend's fingers slide beneath my wife's panties, down between her legs and into the velvety folds of her soft sex. Both their faces changed from playful, giggling into looks of passion as his fingers met her warm, flooded cunt.

"Holy shit," Michael uttered in a barely audible whisper, clearly impressed by her excitement.

I grabbed the panties on either side of her hips and yanked them down her legs. No objection was forthcoming this time. There was my wife. Completely naked, on her back, legs spread, with another man's fingers in her pink folds. And clearly enjoying it, too.

I couldn't take it anymore, I released my cock and insisted, "I have to put it in her."

Michael was incredulous, "Are you going to let him do that... in front of me?"

"What the fuck," Karen said as I moved between her legs and lined up my cock with her soaked hole.

She was too horny to deny her appetite. She needed to be filled. For the first time I realized that once her trigger point was passed, in a bind like this, almost any meat pole would do. She'd just as readily have let Michael slip his cock into her, if he had moved first. I proceeded to fuck her hard. What a naughty little wife!! As her little titties bounced around, Michael would catch them in his lips and suck them, while he watched my cock disappear into my bride. Karen's head rolled back and her hands roamed through his hair and over his body while I used her for my pleasure.

The rest of that night is a blur, and difficult to recount chronologically. However, little vignettes have stayed with me. I remember at one point, my wife was on her back on the living room floor, with her hips and ass propped up against the edge of the couch, her legs spread and akimbo. Her gaping cunt was completely on display for the two of us. Right behind it, her puckered anus waited patiently. She'd never so brazenly exposed her nether regions before! We took turns sticking our fingers in her, and licking her little offering. Again, she seemed to relish the effect her spread cunt had on these attentive men.

I finally stood over her, pointing my cock straight down at her cunthole, and lowered it into her, spreading her pink lips around my cock. The lights were on and I felt like an actor in a porno movie. All the while her spread cunt was getting fucked, Karen eyes were fixed on Michael, who stood transfixed by the spectacle, rubbing his cock. She looked so wanton as her eyes soaked up his desire. Her expression let me know that there was a side of this woman that I'd never dreamed existed.

At some point, we moved to a bedroom, and Michael pinned her down while I sucked and licked her little puss to orgasm. She resisted her restraint, but it was clear to all that she relished being 'taken'. At one point I remember kissing her and looking into her big beautiful eyes, while my friend slurped between her legs. Although unspoken, love and understanding passed between us, and I think we both realized at that moment that this was just another adventure in our life together. I reached down and pulled up on her clitoral hood, to give Michael better access to my wife's swollen nubbin. At another point, my little sweety lay between us, a hard cock in each hand, jacking us off and giggling.

Finally, I moved off the bed. My presence seemed to keep the 2 of them from really engaging. I sat in an easy chair and started stroking my cock.

"I want to watch you guys fuck," I confessed.

Michael seemed shocked, but he didn't miss a beat as he quickly moved above my wife. He certainly wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to fuck a hot little MILF like Karen. With virtually no encouragement, her legs spread open once again, but this time in anticipation of welcoming a strange new cock. He was poised between her legs and they broke a kiss to both look over in my direction. Michael seemed to be looking for a last indication of permission, while Karen just looked wanton, and if anything she seemed to be gloating a little at the prospect of her husband watching her take this strange new cock into her snatch. Cock in hand, he swiped the tip completely up and down her swollen, beckoning folds. Karen's pelvis rotated forcefully upward to meet his cock, and her legs parted still further, in a complete offering of her sex. She was practically begging him to slide into her. Her hands stroked his back as he hovered above her, and she shot a last look at me as if to tease, "Too late, he's sticking it in me!" And stick it in he did, in one long thrust about ¾ of his cock slipped easily into her well-lubricated fuckhole. I watched as my sweet wife wrapped her arms around my friend, dug her fingers into his ass, pulling his cock the rest of the way into her welcoming womb.

He fucked her slowly and passionately, with lots of kissing and suckling of her breasts. They both occasionally shot furtive glances in my direction. It was incredibly sexy. Although at the time it would have hurt, it turns me on now, to realize that only the night before this, a third cock filled my little slut's vagina with cum, and that the night after her first time with two men, she'd be spreading her legs and surreptitiously sucking and fucking another man again. She certainly has a hunger for cock.

12