Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen reminded me with a giggle, "Honey, Michael doesn't have a condom on."

I had recently had a vasectomy, and knew that somewhere in the house was pack of leftover condoms. I jumped up and started frantically searching for them. When I returned, she was still beneath Michael. I paused to watch his ass pump up and down between my love's spread legs.

I handed her a condom and commanded, "Put it on for him".

He pulled out and his glistening prick waggled back and forth in front of her. Watching her roll the latex down his cock was especially erotic. Later that night, with a little effort we convinced her to let us try and double penetrate her.

"C'mon honey, you love anal, you love vaginal, why not try both at once with two men you can trust. This opportunity may not come again."

She didn't seem overly nervous as she slid down onto my cock and worried aloud, "I don't think two can fit in there".

I reassured her we'd go slowly. Michael lined up behind the full,white globes of her ass and gave her a little slap before grasping her hips for balance. I fondled the dangling tities above my chest. Karen kissed me hard as Michael spread her cheeks and positioned his knob against her puckered anus. My wife was about to get anally fucked by another man. I was so turned on I was afraid I'd spurt any second and ruin the moment. Karen seemed to want to be distracted for the few minutes it would take to adjust to having a prick in her butthole, and kissed me harder. I could feel a little pop as Mikey pushed forward and as his cockhead passed the tight ring of muscle. She grunted and whimpered as she smashed her mouth against mine. As Michael slowly eased his cock further into my sweety's ass, her cunt squeezed my cock with a pressure I'd never felt before.

"Got a cock in your pussy?" I whispered in her ear, attempting some form of privacy for the two of us.

"Mmmmm, yeah I do" she grunted happily.

"Got a cock in your ass?" I whispered again.

"Yeah, I do. I have both my holes filled," she replied softly, "and it feels soooooo good! I don't want to be bad, I just like fucking and attention from men, is that OK sweety?" she asked.

I reassured her it was fine and as I told her I love her, I realized profoundly how deep and true that love is. Sharing this part of her, this carnal, deeply lustful side was so magical. It transcended heavy societal repressions in a way that made me feel exceptionally close to her and part of her inner world. She let me see her deepest, darkest sexual needs. And, they were desires that we shared. I loved seeing her so sexually free and unbounded. Michael started working his cock in and out of her ass.

She whimpered, "But I'm a naughty little slut," as her hand snaked between us and set to work on her throbbing clit.

I felt her glove lift slightly up on my cock, in order to better offer her ass to Michael's insistent thrusts. She seemed to want him to bottom out in her. My hands and his competed for space on her ample and sexy hips. We were team fucking the slut and she was loving it!

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum.... I'm so sorry... I can tell I'm gonna make a big mess.'

"It's ok honey, making you feel good is what this about, come on. Cum for us. Just let go...."

"Ohhhhhh my gawwwwwd... I'm coming, I'm coming, I coming...Unnnnnnnnghhhhhh! Unnnngghhhh!" she grunted as she ground and wriggled against the cocks impaling her tiny holes.

Karen is a squirter, and from somewhere deep inside her, I felt hot fluid flood across first my turgid cock and then my balls and ass. It felt divine to be soaked by the warm juice of thoroughly satisfied slut. We eventually left Michael in his room. I don't think he ever came that night. Karen and I fucked like wild animals once more after we got to our own room. I felt some deep carnal need to make sure my seed was in my wife's womb.

A few years later, Michael visited again, and we had a little reunion. I remember watching through a window from outside the house as they rolled around naked in our marital bed. Sucking and fondling each other. I watched as he whispered in her ear and she compliantly rolled onto her tummy and spread her legs. What a good little slut, I thought to myself. Mike positioned himself between her spread offering. With each push forward, he sneered a little. This wasn't going to be as tender as last time! He now knew he had a slut on his hands, and he could get away with some more aggressive and impersonal fucking. Karen grunted into her pillow and I wondered if he was plundering my wife's pussy or ass? I had to know!

Once he started working into a rhythm, I had my answer. Karen's hand snaked down to her ravenous puss. She only rubs her cunt this feverishly when she's being butt-fucked. She raised her ass up to allow him to better penetrate her, and her buttocks jiggled lewdly each time his hips slapped her whorish rump and his cock disappeared between her cheeks.

Oh jesus... what a delicious rutting slut I married! I slipped in the door and stood watching from behind them where they couldn't see me. Mike slapped her ass playfully, and was thrusting his cock forcefully into my bride's butthole. Her legs were spread and her toes were completely curled in ecstacy as his balls slapped against her open, slippery quim. The hand pushing between her shoulder blades forced her tits and face into the bed. It was a scrumptiously lascivious scene. She was being completely and facelessly used like a piece of fuckmeat by the cock ravaging her back hole. It really could have been any cock. And she liked it. No, she clearly loved it!

At her request, he rolled her to her side and continued to slide his tool in and out of her ass. They saw me, but barely acknowledged my presence. I climbed into the bed and asked what I already knew... mainly because saying it added to the obscenity.

"Is he butt-fucking you honey?"

Her legs were slightly parted as she held one aloft to give him access.

She replied matter-of-factly, "Why don't you look for yourself?"

I did. Her little ass was stretched wide around the pistoning cock. She grunted and rolled her eyes. Her lips pursed and curled in a sneer with each forward thrust of his cock. Her turgid pink nipples stuck straight out from her sweaty breasts, as they only do when she's about to come, betraying the extent of her arousal. She rubbed her swollen love bud and squirmed against him.

I stroked her hair away from her face so that I could see the passion there and asked her, "God, you are such a beautiful little slut. How would you like a second cock, one to suck on?"

She huskily replied, "Mmmmmmm, I'd love it, come here," as she tilted her head up and opened her mouth.

I slid my turgid prick into her small mouth and proceeded to face fuck my wife as I watched my friend slap his pelvis against her jiggling ass. However, the cock in her mouth soon lost its novelty, and she needed to concentrate on her clit and the violation of her ass in order to cum. I watched from the side as my friend's anal ministrations brought my sweet, loving wife to a loud, groaning, and explosively wet orgasm. True to form she squirted hot cum all over, flooding the cock buried to its hilt in her butt.

At another point that evening, she lay on her back and we fulfilled one of the fantasies she confessed. She wanted a 'switch-hit' fuck. So while she lay on her back, Michael and I took turns fucking her for about a minute each. Just a few strokes, and then I'd roll off and let Michael have a go. There was my wife, lying spread eagle, rubbing her own tits and letting two men take turns in her slut slit. Michael ass-fucked her about five times that night. During one of those sessions, I licked her pussy while his cock pumped mercilessly in her rectum, and she rewarded me by flooding my face with her orgasm. By the end of the night, I'd cum in her pussy, Michael had unloaded his goo in her ass at least twice.

While she was getting butt-fucked for the last time, I shot a small load of seed onto my wife's waiting tongue and lips. She had been sleeping and woke up to feel Michael's hard cock pressed against her butt. She cocked a leg, reached down between and grabbed his pole.

"I thought you were tired Karen," he teased.

"How am I supposed to sleep with THIS pressing against me," she asked hoarsely as she guided his shaft first to her pussy for lubrication and then to her anal opening.

I sat in front of her and kissed her passionately while Mikey stroked in and out of her ass once more. My hand snuck down between her legs, to rub her pearl. My fingers moved back, one on either side of his cock, and while I cupped her soft sex I could feel my friend's prick sliding past my fingers, in and out of my wife's welcoming ass. That was hot. FEELING her ass fuck. I felt my balls well up and knew I would soon come, from sheer excitement. I couldn't access her soaked crevice, so I ordered her to open her mouth, the only hole available. My wife gaped her mouth for a load of cum from one man, as another increased the pace of her ass-fucking. While she was still licking my cum off her lips, Michael pushed deep inside her and held himself there while he unloaded his 2nd or 3rd batch of baby batter into my wife's well-stretched ass. She could sense he was coming and pushed her butt back against his cock like a good girl.

A few years later, she flew out to visit him at his home for a long weekend. Admittedly with some encouragement from me. They fucked the whole weekend. Mostly anal, which is kind of a thing for them. We don't want more babies and Michael shoots live rounds. Plus, his girth is slightly less than mine, and she has often commented about how nicely his prick fits her ass. Plus, ass fucking allows him to take her bareback and shoot inside her, which feels better for everyone involved.

She came home and told me a few stories, though she's still less than verbose when it comes to talking about sex. Apparently she gave him a thorough cock-sucking. Something I've only seen her do to him in person once. Her ass was pummeled and sore. On the ride back from the airport I asked her when he last butt-fucked her.

She seemed flirtatious as she bragged, "This morning."

"So you probably have a little cum leaking into your panties right now," I asked.

She laughed a grimacing laugh and said, "It's been a bit of a problem all weekend, having cum leaking out of my butt!"

She confessed that she liked feeling his prick buried inside her, his balls slapping against her swollen pussy. And she remarked with some pride and a sparkle in her eye, that one time, after he withdrew from her cunt, "the condom was really full of cum, REALLY full. I liked that."

She does like man seed. A few days later Michael sent a couple pictures. He had photographed her bound and spread eagle on his bed. A small "Welcome" sign from his front door was propped up in front of her swollen, and well-used pussy. Her small breasts jutted obscenely skyward. He probably took the image toward the end of the week, perhaps just after her final ass-pounding. Another was a close-up of her shaved cunt, surrounded by whipped cream.

Since then, we've sometimes talked about these episodes during sex. I've asked about her other sexual history. She had kept secret for most of these years that she lost her virginity in a Fraternity House, where she was completely used for her pussy. Apparently the well-endowed frat boy knew his way around a woman's body and all in one night she went from a very innocent virgin to a well-used slut. He pounded her cunt in the shower, shoved her first cock into her mouth, and gave her cunt its first tongue-lashing. She even did a 69. All with a boy she barely knew! What a naturally naughty little leg spreader!

I'm enraptured by her unbridled sexuality, and for better or worse, I honestly can't wait to see her get fucked again. Watching my slut wife rut and buck in ecstacy between a pair of eager cocks is just this side of heaven! Yet, I'm not into the swinging scene, and suppose I'll have to wait until Michael visits again, or perhaps we can find someone local who would like a slice of my wife's pie. She certainly enjoys flirting and getting sexual attention from attractive men. I can barely restrain myself at the prospect of once again seeing her sandwiched, squirting, and out of her mind with erotic pleasure; fresh semen clinging to the corners of her wry smile.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
A Couple's Story Her first MMF Threesome.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories