Welcome Back, Daddy! Ch. 02

Story Info
Married daughter spends the morning with her father.
5.1k words
4.53
164.2k
79

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers

I thought I was dreaming, but it seemed so real. It felt as if I was getting a gentle blowjob in my sleep, something that hadn't happened since before my wife died. She'd wake me every morning with a blowjob, rimjob, or a rimjob and handjob, depending on the position I was in at the time. If I was on my back, I'd get a blowjob. If I was on my stomach, I'd get a rimjob, and if I was on my side, I'd get a rimjob while she stroked my cock. Sometimes I'd awake before she did, roll onto my side and then pretend to be asleep.

It seemed that my erection was getting stronger and I could hear slurping sounds. Whether it was a decision or just part of the natural morning process, I awoke. I blinked my eyes a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and then looked to both sides of the bed to see if Sheri was still there with me. From below my waist I heard her voice. "Hold still, Daddy. I'm not done yet." I looked down and saw my adult daughter with her ass up in the air and her face buried in my crotch, deepthroating me.

"You'd better go easy on your old man," I told her. "If you drain my balls now there won't be any fucking for a while. I'm not as young as I once was."

"That's okay, Daddy. You can do other things to me. Or if you feel like it, we could go shopping for some dildos or something. But not until you give me a mouthful of that delicious cream!"

Sheri went back to sucking my cock down her throat. Why, oh why hadn't I done this years ago? Why did I insist on being so proper when her mother suggested we teach her the finer points of fucking and sucking before she went off to Carolina? At least I was making up for lost time now, I thought.

"Daddy, I'm sorry, but I have to take a quick break to go pee. If you want, you can come into the bathroom and stand in front of me while I go and I'll keep sucking."

"No, sweetie, that's okay. You go ahead and I'll just wait here."

"Are you sure? The thought of you making me suck your cock while I pee is making me hot! Gosh, you watching me while I pee is pretty damn hot, too! Come on, Daddy. Keep an eye on your nasty little girl!"

Sheri stood up beside the bed, spread her legs apart and showed me how wet her thighs had become. "Look what you do to me, Daddy!" She reached out and took my hand, and pulled me up. "Come on Daddy. I know you want to watch me."

I couldn't argue with her about that, so I got up and followed her into the bathroom. As she plopped down on the toilet seat I told her to keep her thighs parted so I could see everything.

"Oh, damn! I think I'm going to cum, Daddy!"

I grabbed both of her nipples and squeezed them hard. "Don't you dare cum, you whore!"

A split second after I said that, a stream of liquid spurted out of her pussy and splashed onto the seat. I couldn't tell if it was her piss or the result of an orgasm. I didn't care. I kept squeezing and twisting her nipples like I'd done to her mother millions of times, and then I pushed my hard cock into her mouth. I released my grip on her nipples and placed both hands on the back of her head, and then pulled her face towards me, shoving my cock into her throat. She didn't resist a bit. I pushed her head back and then pulled it forward, over and over until I noticed a stream of warm liquid flowing down my thighs. I pushed her back and tilted her head downwards so she could see what was happening. "You nasty cunt! Look what you're doing!"

"I couldn't help it, Daddy! You made me cum so hard! When you take control and make me do things, it turns me on so much and I feel like such a dirty girl. But, I'll be a good girl and lick you clean."

Still holding her head, I pulled her face down to the wetness on my thighs. My saliva coated cock rested on top of her head, dripping into her hair. "I have half a mind to jack off into your hair. Would you like that, you dirty girl?"

Sheri paused her licking of my thighs long enough to tell me, "You can do anything you want to your slutty little girl, Daddy." She then sucked one of my balls into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue.

I enjoyed her tongue massaging my testicle for a few seconds before the phone rang. I glanced at the clock and realized it could be the sales agent calling. "Shit! You'd better answer the phone. It's probably about my offer on the condo upstairs."

Sheri popped my ball out of her mouth, smiled up at me and then got up from the toilet and walked hurriedly to the phone in the kitchen. As I watched her shapely butt wiggling I had two thoughts flash through my mind. One was the desire to ram my cock into her ass and fuck her hard, and the other was the hope that the sellers of the condo had agreed to my offer. Regardless of whether or not I got that condo, I decided I was going to fuck my daughter's ass sometime in the very near future.

Sheri wandered back into the bathroom with the phone and passed it to me. "It's Ashley, the sales agent we met yesterday. She wants to talk with you."

As I took the phone from Sheri, she leaned against the wall just outside the doorway and started fondling her breasts with one hand while rubbing her pussy with the other. I knew I had to take the call but wanted to watch her playing with herself, too.

"Good morning, Ashley. This is John. So, have you got good news for me?"

I listened for the response while my eyes remained focused on the teasing that Sheri was providing. "Uh, huh... yes... Well, that's not much of a counter offer!"

Sheri had both hands on her pussy now. One spread open her lips and the other was stroking two of its fingers in and out. I could barely concentrate on the conversation.

"I thought you were going to use your womanly wiles to get the sellers to agree to my offer, Ashley... What do you mean it didn't work on them? ... Gay? Oh, crap! Well, I guess I'm just going to have to give you a little incentive to work harder to get them to agree."

By now Sheri had turned around, bent over and was circling the puckered rim of her ass hole with her pussy juice coated fingers. I reached out and pushed down on her middle finger, forcing it inside her ass hole to the first knuckle. She squealed.

"Pardon?... Oh, that was Sheri. She can barely wait to help with the incentive... Yes, I told her you'd like to get together with us sometime, and I think we ought to plan to do that soon. What do you say?"

I now had Sheri's middle finger in to the second knuckle and I was rotating her hand in a small circle to stretch the hole gently.

"Excuse me just a moment, Ashley. I'll be right back."

I pressed the mouthpiece of the phone to my chest as I leaned forward and let some saliva spill onto Sheri's ass hole. I pulled her hand away allowing her finger to come out, and then positioned her index and middle finger in the center of the rim and pushed down. The pucker opened slowly and her fingers eased in. Applying firm pressure, I was able to get both fingers in to the third knuckles. I then whispered to her, "You're a natural. I can tell you're going to love getting fucked in the ass."

As Sheri began to finger fuck her butt, I repositioned the phone and picked up the conversation with Ashley. "Sorry. I'm back. As I recall, you're a little more interested in Sheri than me. Is that right?"

Still watching intently as Sheri continued stroking the two fingers in and out of her ass hole, I listened to Ashley's response.

"Well, John... it's not that I'm more interested in her than you, it's that... well, let me try and explain. During my freshman year in college, my roommate and I had terrible luck with the guys. It seemed that all they wanted to do was get a blow job or to fuck us, and be on their way. It was always wham bam, thank you ma'am, and then the guys left and never looked back. We got tired of being treated like a couple of cheap whores and after a weekend of drinking, crying and trying to console each other, we discovered that we were much better lovers than any guy had ever been. In other words, we developed a taste for each other's pussy and found that a strap-on was a good substitute for a cock. Every now and then one of us would want to taste a man's cum, and we'd invite a guy to join us, but for most of the four years we were together in school, it was just the two of us and an assortment of dildos and vibrators."

"I see," I answered as I added my own index finger to Sheri's two in her ass.

"I hope you understand, John. It's Sheri's pussy I want to lick, and your cum I want to eat. It's been a long time since I had a cock anywhere near me, and when I saw the bulge in your pants yesterday, it hit me that I'm hungry for some cum. A threesome with you and Sheri would be the perfect solution. Don't you think so, John?"

"Here's what I think, Ashley. Since Sheri's never been with another woman, you can show her what it's like. If she likes it half as much as I think she will, I think there's the possibility of a long lasting, very intimate friendship either with or without me in the picture. I have to be upfront with you - she may not like the idea of sharing my cum with you, so you'll have to be very attentive to her needs. Do you think you're up to the challenge?"

Sheri's ass hole was stretching nicely. I could tell she was enjoying it by the dangling strings of wetness from her pussy, not to mention the sighs and moans emanating from her throat.

"That seems reasonable, John. As long as you understand and accept that all I really want from you is a mouthful of your cum. If you insist, I'll suck your cock, but I'd rather you fuck your girl while we 69, or jack off while you watch us. I know that sounds bad, but I'm being honest with you."

"Yeah, I understand, Ashley. I can handle that... if you can get me a much better price on that condo upstairs, or one that's nearby! You do that for me, and I'll share Sheri with you."

Sheri turned and looked at me when she heard that. She was so aroused from the finger fucking that I'm not sure she knew quite what I was talking about, but I felt a definite squeeze on my finger as she pushed back against me.

"Right, you bring me an acceptable price and you'll get your pussy, cum and your sales commission. And if you please Sheri, you'll get a steady supply of pussy and cream. Think you can do that by tomorrow, Ash?... Alright, talk to you tomorrow morning."

I turned off the phone, set it down and turned my attention to my daughter. "Looks like we'll have the whole day to spend together. At the moment, I'm thinking a shopping trip for some toys would be good after I fuck you and we get a shower. What do you think, little girl?"

"Are you going to fuck me in the ass, Daddy?"

I withdrew my finger from her ass and said, "You know I want to, but do you think you're ready for Daddy's cock?"

Sheri removed her own fingers from her ass, turned around and looked at my erect penis. "I don't know, Daddy. It is so thick! How in the world did Mom take that in her ass?"

"Your mom was a very special person, Sheri. She got off on pain. Before you came along, I used to make her orgasm by smacking her pussy with a cane, and even though her pussy would be swollen and sore afterwards, she'd beg me to fuck her. I once threatened to fuck her in the ass if she didn't quit begging, but she begged and pleaded even louder. I knew what was happening and knew I had to follow through on my threat, so I spit on her ass hole and forced my cock into her. She had a virgin ass up until then. I popped her anal cherry, so to speak. Even though I knew I was ripping her open, she pushed back against me until I was buried inside her. I could feel the wave of spasms as she orgasmed over and over. I could also feel the warm blood on my cock and she had to sit down very carefully for the next few days. After she healed, we spent time stretching her ass hole and getting her ready for the next time. We had fun doing the preparation, and after another few slow and easy ass fucks, she became accustomed to my cock and actually enjoyed it almost as much as getting her throat fucked. So that's why I'm trying to be careful with you. I want you to be ready when it happens, and I want you to enjoy it."

"So, how can we get me ready, Daddy?"

"We can get an anal training kit or just some dildos in varying thicknesses. Or my favorite - dildo panties that have one or two inflatable dildos built in. With that, you can keep the dildo in during the day, and I can gradually increase the thickness until you're able to get stretched out enough. The two bad things about the dildo panties are that they're made of latex which will be hot, and I won't be able to fuck you anytime I get the urge."

"Sure you will, Daddy! You can fuck me whenever you want!"

"No, I mean if we're out shopping somewhere and I decide to bend you over in the parking lot for a quick one. It won't be possible to do that. I'd better get the kind that is just for your ass so I can still get to your pussy. I know where I can order those, but that'll take time to get them here. Are there any adult toy stores around here that might sell them?"

"There's a store called 'Badd Kitty' that just opened up in Murrells Inlet we could go to. We could call them and ask, or we could just go to the store and look around for fun things."

Okay. Sounds like a plan! And if they don't have what we want, we'll just get some good lube and I'll either use the cucumbers in the fridge or I'll use my hands. Damn - I haven't fisted anybody since your mother!"

"Fist?!? You're going to fist my ass? Daddy, your fist is thicker than your cock!"

"Don't worry, little girl. I'll tuck my fingers and thumb together real tight until I get my hand all the way inside."

"As hot as that sounds and as wet as I'm getting, I just don't know!"

"You're getting wet now? Bend forward and let me see."

Sheri bent over and spread her legs. I pushed my hand between her thighs and easily slid three fingers inside her pussy. "Oh, yeah - you're wet!" I pulled back my hand, tucked in the little finger and pushed in four fingers with very little resistance. "What do you think? Can you take another one?"

I purposely said "another one" so she wouldn't know I already had four fingers in her.

"I think I can, Daddy. Just go slowly and we'll find out."

I pulled back my hand, tucked my thumb in and made the shape as streamlined as possible, and then eased it back into her. "How's that?"

"Not bad, Daddy. Go ahead and push a little harder."

I applied steady pressure, easing my hand into her ever so slowly. When the top knuckles reached the opening I paused briefly before pushing again. She opened up and my hand pushed all the way in until her inner lips were wrapped around my wrist.

"What do you think? Want me to try and fist you now?"

"Maybe. It feels kind of full right now. What do you think, Daddy?"

"I think one fist is all you should take this time." I spread open my fingers inside her and wiggled them.

"What? Daddy, what are you doing?"

"I'm playing the piano. What do you think I'm doing?" I slapped my free hand against her bare ass and told her what I'd done.

"Really? Now what, Daddy?"

"Well, I can leave it inside you a while and just tickle you, or I can fuck you with it, or I can make a big fist and pull it out of you. Personally, I'd prefer to fuck you some before I pull it out."

"Go easy, Daddy."

"I don't know about that. You took my whole hand and didn't even know it, and on the very first attempt. I think either you've done this before or you're a natural fuck slut, or both."

I curled my fingers into a fist and pushed inwards a little until I felt resistance.

"Oh god, Daddy!"

I pulled back some and then pushed forward, starting a fucking motion with my hand. Each time I pushed forward I tried to go a little farther, and each time I did, Sheri moaned, cursed, or both. Judging from the way her pussy was clamping down around my hand, she must've been having multiple orgasms.

"I wish you could see what I'm seeing. There's so much goo leaking out around my wrist. It almost looks like my cum. And your lips are clinging to my wrist as if they are trying to keep me in you. Next time I'll have to setup a video camera so you can see what's happening. Damn! I wish you were on your back so I could at least try to fuck your ass!"

By now, Sheri was bucking like a wild bronco, pushing herself back towards me and jerking forward immediately after... over and over. I had to grab her hip with my free hand to keep her from pulling too far away, lest my hand pop out of her. She gave one more, very hard push backwards, cursed loudly and then lunged forward. Her lips spread wide and out slid my cream covered hand. I stared at the huge puddle on the sheet and the river of creamy goo flowing out of her gaping pussy as it slowly began to shrink back to normal.

Sheri lay her head down on the bed for a moment before collapsing in a heap. "Holy fuck, Daddy! I've never ever felt anything like that before!"

"You enjoyed that, little girl?"

"What do I have to do to get you to do that again? I don't mean right now. Fuck, I'm wasted now, and a little bit sore, but sometime. You just tell me what to do and I'll do it. Geez, I lost count of the orgasms."

"Well, sweetie, watching and feeling all that got me extra horny, so you just lie right there while Daddy fucks you."

I straddled her hips and stretched out over her before pushing my cock in between her thighs. Her pussy was still oozing and I knew there wouldn't be any friction between my cock and her inner walls. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit a few times and then shifted my position so my cock slid up her ass crack. I got up on my knees enough to steady myself, pressed her ass cheeks together and began stroking my cock back and forth in between them. I would rather have pushed my cock into her ass, but settled for that.

"You like that, don't you? My little ass whore!"

I pushed one of my fingers between her pussy lips and then dragged it across the side of her face and into her mouth. She was still breathing heavily but tried to suck my finger.

"You're a nasty cum slut, aren't you?"

She nodded and moaned as I continued working my cock between her ass cheeks. When her breathing slowed, I paused, rolled her onto her back, and scooted up so I could fuck her cleavage a while. Her breasts weren't as full as her ass so I had to press them harder. For a moment I recalled how I'd squeezed her mother's breasts together as I prepared to bind them with rope, and then wondered if I'd ever do something like that with Sheri. It was at that moment that she lifted her head and opened her mouth as if she wanted to suck my cock. I took it that way and moved up enough that she could lick the head.

"You really like Daddy's cock, don't you?"

She smiled and then pushed the tip of her tongue into the opening at the end. I moved forward more so my cock was now inside her mouth. After a few seconds I leaned forward, rested my hands on the mattress beside her head and then pushed my cock down her throat and fucked her like that. She swallowed it like a porn star. In less than a minute I shot a huge load of cum down her throat and then pulled out to shoot several more globs of cum onto her face and into her open mouth.

"That's a good girl. Get it all."

Using the underside of my cock, I smeared the cum all over her face and up over her forehead into her hair. To my surprise, Sheri pulled me forward until my ass hole was above her mouth and her tongue darted up and into it. It felt like she was trying to fuck me with her tongue, and I suppose that's what she was doing. I sat down a little. My balls draped over her nose. I'm sure she must've smelled a mixture of her pussy juice and my sweat. She didn't seem to mind. If anything, it inspired her to bathe my ass hole with her tongue.

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers
12