Welcome Home

Story Info
Shane gets a warm welcome home.
1k words
4.09
13.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane shoved his key into the door, wondering why none of the lights in the house were on. Laurel should've been home, and they should've been on. The door swung inward, and the hall was dark. He switched on the light, frowning slightly with worry.

"Shane?"

He looked up, and his hazel eyes widened, his mouth going dry. Laurel stood at the entrance to their bedroom, hand on her hip. Her silky skin was covered only by a black, lace bra and matching thong. Her long, honey-blonde curls hung down to her hips, her blue eyes glittering behind thick, black lashes.

"Wow," he managed, an immediate fever surging through his body.

She smiled, her ruby lips full and inviting. She wiggled her finger at him, then disappeared around the corner. His shirt was off within seconds, his muscles suddenly no longer sore from a long day at work. He moved into their bedroom to see her leaned over, a match between her fingers. The room flickered with the glow of at least a dozen candles, throwing their tantalizing light across the curves of her body. Shane's hands reached out, one caressing her hip, and the other running up her neck to her hair, where his fingers twisted themselves in the soft curls.

She giggled quietly under her breath and shivered.

"A little anxious, are we?" she teased, her angel-like voice just hot enough to make his heart beat a little faster.

"Don't tease me," he warned, tightening his grip in her hair.

She moaned softly, and arched her hips back, pressing her ass against the crotch of his now tight-fitting jeans. Shane leaned forward, pressing the bulge of his hard on against her, his lips brushing over her shoulder, his teeth closing gently on the side of her neck. Laurel's hands moved to the bed, holding her steady while she moved her hips back and forth, inching her way closer against him. He groaned and pulled her head back, standing her up and wrapped his arm around her waist, lifting her onto her toes, her ass resting directly against him.

She reached back, grabbing onto the pocket of his jeans, and pulled his hips forward, grinding him into her harder. They moved together, his mouth on her neck, his lip ring rubbing against her skin, sending chills down her spine. Laurel tilted her head, allowing him more access, and with her free hand, gripped the back of his head, her fingers grasping at his short, dark hair. His tattooed arms continued to hug her closer, pulling her back and forth in a steady rhythm. Slowly, with one hand, he grasped the thin lace that covered her hips and pulled it down, his fingers stroking her skin as he went, his lips caressing her back as he worked his way down. As he moved back up, his palm cupped her ass, squeezing gently, his other hand moving across her stomach to rest between her legs, his fingers pushing softly against her hot, wet skin.

Laurel moaned, hissing quietly, and melted into his touch. He pulled her back against him as his fingers worked her clit, his dick pressing hard against the crotch of his pants. Shane moved his hand from her ass, to his jeans, quickly unbuttoning them and pulling them down, kicking them off. As he pressed his hard on against her warmth, he leaned her forward, gripping her hair once more. His fingers slid between her soft pussy lips, and he delved into her soaked opening, nibbling gently on her ear. She moaned louder, and bit her lip, her body aching, wanting him.

His grip tightened in her long curls, and he pushed her down further, moving his hips down to rub himself against her moist skin. His hand cupped ass once again, spreading her pussy from behind as he pushed the head of his dick forward. The sensation made Laurel shiver, her lips parting slightly, allowing a long moan to escape her lungs. Shane thrust his hips against her, pushing inside of her. They both groaned in unison, his eyes rolling back with the surge of pleasure. She worked her body back into his, pushing him deeper, her tight body holding him perfectly.

Her hands moved behind her, gripping his hips, his hands both tangled in her hair now, his thrusts so hard, it was almost impossible for her to keep her balance. The harder he fucked her, the louder she moaned. Their bodies both covered in a fine sweat, they worked against each other fast and hard. Shane's hands moved down her back, pulling her away from him only to press her down into the bed, looking up at him wild-eyed. He knelt between her legs, one hand drawn against her back, tugging her body up to his, the other hand on the back of her thigh, wrapping her leg around his waist.

His dick slammed into her at just the right angle, making her breath come in short, harsh bursts. Her eyes rolled back and she bit her lip, wrapping her leg tight around him, forcing him deeper. He continued to fuck her hard, at a steady pace, until he could feel her flesh quiver around him. Not slowing down, he leaned down and sank his teeth into the side of her neck hard enough to bruise her ivory skin, his tongue stroking her gently.

Laurel nearly screamed, and her whole body convulsed with the power of her orgasm as her pussy convulsed, coating his dick with hot fluid. Shane ground his teeth, forcing himself to move even faster, as he neared his own release. His hard member throbbed inside of her as he slammed in and out, and his nails dug deep into her hips as he reached his climax, pumping her full of thick, warm cum.

He collapsed on top of her, his lips resting against her collarbone as he panted. Laurel lifted his chin and smiled, giggling between breaths.

"Mmmm, welcome home, baby."

She kissed him hard, and they stood up and moved into the bathroom for a hot shower.