All Comments on 'Welcome Home, My Love'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent!

Very well done. Descriptive and flowing....

HOT!

The Enchanter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic

What a fantastic story. I gave you a 5. I could even give you a 10. I even masturbated as the Mom and son having sexual intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great writing!

This is an amazing story, erotic, tender and loving. I'm one turned on straight guy!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Very sexy Story

You wrote this story well, but there are some things you might want to consider.

Some of your paragraphs went on & on. 5-12 lines is a good guide. I know its harder but try to use less adverbs. Sometimes you have to for the flow of the story, but if you can avoid using so many adverbs, the story will be better. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
JUST

I have just commented on one of your other stories which led me onto this ,I now know you are a very sensuous woman and also a great romantic ,anything you write from now on is OK by me.I will take back the very silly comment on the other story

argyle1812argyle1812over 11 years ago
Great

Very vivid and well paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Delicious

This is the kind of stuff I look for, delicious motherly love oozing from heavenly bust and sweet pussy

alex

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot. Can't wait to read chapter two.

GingerGurl66GingerGurl66about 9 years ago

loved loved loved it.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 9 years ago
A hot one

Although it would've been better if Gregory had been the first one to make love to her in 15 years, instead of some random guy she picked up in a bar. Still, an otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

nice, nice and nice. erotic, naughty and oh so very nice. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
simply outstanding

What I like best is the sense of sheer, unconditional love as Greg's penis enters his own mother's vagina--the same vagina he came out of 18 or so years before. Mom expresses it this way. "It was with the purest form of love that he eased his solid hips forward, gently prodding me as his girth tucked between the folds of my aching pussy." I suspect that his mom would have been satisfied if her boy was of average size--for any mother the important thing is that it actually is her own boy's penis, just as what matters is that the semen being shot up inside her comes from her own kid's young balls. It's a bonus that Greg's the proud possessor of a big fat cock and a pair of balls to match.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG

Such a gripping and loving story. I look forward to a new mother son story from you!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
very erotic story

5 stars. really a sexy read.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Welcome Home, My Love" - Thirty-nine Year Old Fifteen-year Divorced Mother, Kirsten and Twenty-one Year Old College Senior Son, Gregory and Twenty-seven Year Old Lesbian Bar Patron, Veronica.

The writer/author 'mejau71' knows sensuality and romance to the nth degree! For a female to write a male son's love and emotions for his mother is amazingly difficult but yet thoroughly magnificent. Myself being a jealous type--as I was with my daughter when we started our affair--I was disappointed when mother Kirsten made her way to a gay/Lesbian bar for a female lover, in lieu of going home to pursue an affair with her son. But, in the end with her lesbian lover Veronica's assistance, Kirsten seduces and consummates her and her son's initial love-fest....and possibly is impregnated by son Gregory. Mother Kirsten was seamlessly and easily able to make the conquest of her son, Gregory as her soulful and incestous lover and soulmate!

The story is a heart thumper, soul searching mother and son's awakening lover's affair, causing this reader a continual hard-on and several monstrous handjobs! The writer/author has "penned" a masterful and magnificent mother and son awesome, enduring love affair.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Gregory is reported to have a colossal four inch width to his cock? Holy FUCK, that kid is big!!

Pretty nice telling of an incest tale. I gave it five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous