Welcome to My World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the spasms began to subside, Danielle sighed, "Holy Christ. Wow." "Fuck me," she added, shaking her head.

Her mother smiled. "I think I just did, sweetie," she said.

Danielle swept her hair back and shook her head. "Wow. You sure as hell did. That was fucking amazing. I must have sounded like an idiot though. It's hard to think straight when you're in the middle of that."

Janice kissed her daughter. "Yes it is," she agreed. "You do use a lot of swear words don't you?" she added, arching an eyebrow.

Danielle blushed, "I know, I'll try to be better about that. Mackenzie is a bad influence on my language...and...er...being in the middle of the sex thing doesn't help."

Her mother kissed her. "Well, it's not good for public consumption...but, honestly, Dannie, I thought it was exciting. I'm glad you can let go so completely."

Danielle started to cry, unable to control her emotions. "I only can do that because you accept me for who I am. It's you, mom. It's all you...I will always love you for that."

Now, Janice was crying too. She hugged Danielle like she would never let her go. "It's all you, Dannie. Now and forever. You are the joy and light in my life, and I want you to be happy."

They hugged, kissed and sobbed together, knowing that their lives would always be better for having shared a moment of passion that almost everyone else would call wrong.

Suddenly, Danielle started laughing uncontrollably.

"What's so funny?" asked her mother.

"I just thought of the 'follow your heart' thing," Danielle answered, still giggling, "I think I was following another part of my anatomy for a while there."

"You sure as hell were," her mother affirmed, kissing her. As they kissed, Danielle became aware that her mother seemed unsettled.

"Oh my God," she said, "you haven't...I mean...mom, do you need to..." her voice trailed off.

"If you're asking if I need to climax, the answer is yes," Janice answered. Danielle could see the sex flush that was spread across her mother's chest. "This has been a long, long day in many ways, and I just can't take much more of this."

Danielle was inexperienced, but her heart was determined. She wanted to give her mom the same kind of pleasure that she had received—and nothing would stop her trying. She reached down to her mother's mons, trying to get her hand in the right position.

Janice stopped her. "Dannie, let me do this myself...I'll come a lot faster and easier that way. I just want you to be with me...hold me while I come, sweetie. I want to be close to you."

Danielle wrapped her arms around Janice and adjusted her body so her mother had room to move her arm. "Oh God, mom, I want you to feel so good...like you did for me."

Janice looked at her daughter with tears welling in her eyes. She had never been loved so openly, so completely, so innocently...so purely as she was loved now. Danielle, no matter how inexperienced technically had the heart of the best lover she could ever imagine.

Janice reached down, feeling again for the proper spot. The hair, the mons, the lips...opening...wetness...ah...almost...just upward a bit...and...

Danielle felt her mother's body jerk as Janice's hand found what it had sought. "Mom?" she asked, uncertainly.

"Ahhh, God," Janice sighed, "I've needed this all fucking day," as her hand began to make circular motions.

Danielle kissed her. "Now you're the one with the potty mouth," she teased. One look at her mother's face, though, told her that her quips were going unheeded. Janice was rapidly finding the release she sought.

Danielle watched as her mother's fingers skillfully circled her clitoris, gathering speed. "That's got to feel amazing," she murmured.

"Oh God, sweetie, it does," Janice groaned. "I'm headed where you just came from."

Danielle put her face right next to Janice's ear and spoke in a low whisper, "Mom, I want to see you come. I love you so much. Come really hard."

As she finished the last sentence, she heard Janice gasp, then saw her back arch and her legs fly apart. Her mother gave one final, massive pelvic thrust, pushing her mons upward. With all totally exposed, Danielle had a perfect view of the hand, now a blur, and the fingers dancing around the engorged clitoris. Grunts and explosive sighs burst from her mother, and Danielle watched the older woman move through the throes of a powerful orgasm and into the resolution phase.

For a good long while afterward, it was Janice's turn to rest her head against another woman's breast. And Danielle, for the first time, knew the feeling of caring for another being who needed her.

It was everything she had dreamed that it could be.

===========================================

"It seems like kissing girls is just the beginning," Danielle said dreamily, as her mother nuzzled deeper into her embrace.

"Well, a lot can start with a kiss. That's for damn sure," sighed Janice.

"That's an understatement," Danielle said. "Anyway, I'm glad you discovered that you like to kiss girls," she continued, "I'm especially glad that you like kissing me."

"I do, Danielle. I love it," Janice said softly, "I love kissing girls. And I especially love kissing my daughter."

Janice considered their embrace for a moment, "Why does everyone think that things have to be one certain way?" she asked. She hugged her daughter—her lover—close. "Is this really so wrong?" she asked continued. "It can't be wrong when it's so perfectly, exactly right."

Danielle smiled, recalling how the events of the last few days had changed her mother. She knew that everything would be all right, now that her mom understood her feelings. She looked lovingly at her mother and kissed her.

"Mom," she said simply, "welcome to my world."