Welcome to the Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then again, there was something about him... something about them. It was electric and it sizzled and popped. She'd tried to deny it just after they'd met, but it was hopeless. She'd thought of him countless times over the last month.

He in himself was a complete juxtaposition. He gave such a tough persona with his steely eyes and and tattoo'd arms (and goodness knows what else), but the rest of him didn't give off that hardcore look. It was almost more GQ with his fitted sexy v-necks and jeans or tailored slacks that were just snug enough without being too skinny. Whooee. It was enough to make her rip her clothes off right there, and her virginal status was enough to confirm that she didn't do that sort of thing.

Realizing she'd gotten lost in thought, she cleared her throat glancing at him in the drivers seat. He seemed to be doing some thinking himself.

"So where are we going," she asked as they took turns headed toward downtown, darkness coming in over the skyline.

"I was thinking we could go to this bar. It has a really nice atmosphere and great music. Cool?"

She smiled, nearly laughing. She'd never actually been into a bar before. This was already crazy. "Very cool."

They got to the bar and walked in, and immediately she felt uncomfortable. This was so out of her element. The people here were of Bryce's variety.. all tattoo'd and drinking and cussing and just... not like her. But really, she'd never been around people like her anyway.

As they passed the bar, Bryce leaned down to her amidst the noise and said, "Do you want something to drink?"

She shook her head no in response, shivering a little from his nearness, and half yelled, "No thanks. I don't really drink."

But as she was talking, a band went up on the stage. Bryce held onto her and they drifted up towards the stage.

He leaned down again, his lips touching her ear, "I love these guys. Very smooth. I think you'll like them, too."

The heat from his lips on her ear had her wet. How crazy is that? The man barely touches her and she's coming apart at the seams

After a few minutes, they began to play, and Alice had to admit, though she'd been spectacle, their sound was amazing. It was like a driving melodic sound with harmonies she didn't even know existed. They had several instruments, but the main focus was the drums and the bass and the vocals. Together, it was nearly intoxicating.

She leaned against Bryce as the music moved them, his arms wrapping around her and holding her against him. It was like there was something smoldering between them, and Alice was trying to figure out whether she wanted to put the fire out or engulf in it. After that thought, she was sure that something was wrong with her.

She turned to him and he leaned down to hear her as she murmured, "I think this smoke is getting to my head... is it ok if we head out?"

He only grinned at her and guided her out the door, trying to let her know it was ok that they leave early. They got back in the truck and wordlessly headed to her place. It was weird... like Bryce was a magnet and she was nothing but helpless shavings of metal. She kept shifting in her seat toward him, moving closer, then would again move far away, trying to get a grip on herself.

After an eternity they pulled up to her apartment, and she wrestled with what to do. After a minute or so of silence, Bryce turned to her smiling.

"Thanks for letting me take you out..."

"Come inside," She busted out, immediately turning seventeen shades of red, each darker than the last.

His smile faded a little as he began looking concerned, "Alice, I didn't have any intentions to come in.. I don't want you to think..."

She interrupted again, "Bryce.. I... I just got out of a really long relationship... trust me I didn't have any intentions either. I still don't really... I just know I don't want you to leave yet. I... like spending time with you. God that sounds so lame. I totally don't blame you if you want to leave. God why do I have to be so lame? Ugh."

He stared at her a second then busted out laughing. Bewildered she just stared, unsure if she should laugh or be offended.

Finally he caught his breath and muttered "You are the cutest damn thing I've ever seen. Come on, let's go inside."

She sat in the seat for a moment longer, still unsure of what just happened, but she soon followed as he got out of the vehicle.

********************

Bryce:

He'd had no intentions of coming into her apartment. He'd really had no intentions of asking her on a date. But with her, things just popped out of his mouth that he never intended to let pop. At least he hadn't let go of some of the very private thoughts he'd had during their evening together.

In the bar, she'd been pressed so close to him, and he could feel every curve of her back, hips, and luscious ass. He was scared to death that she could feel his hard on pressed into her back, so he tried several times to adjust without her noticing. Even without her being close to him, just looking at her tight little body had him aching.

But it wasn't just lust with this girl. She was special... which was a huge deal... because generally Bryce didn't take things seriously. Especially not women. Especially not after one day.

But there was also the lust, which is why he'd had a hard time (no pun intended) allowing himself into the apartment. He didn't want to take advantage of her. Which was also a pretty huge deal. He wasn't a scum bag by any means, but he didn't want to get tied down with a woman either, so he infamously left a trail of bleeding hearts behind.

Against his better judgement, he followed her into her apartment already feeling anxious and many, many other things.

Looking around, he had to laugh. Her place was eclectic, just like her. There were several knick knacks around, along with quirky paintings and colorful rugs.

"I know it's... different." She muttered behind him. He turned to find her face red, and her eyes darting around nervously. It was like she'd never brought anyone in here.

He smiled and took her hand, "I think it's great. Different becomes you."

She smiled shyly, and he saw her glance toward the new guitar case she'd left in the corner. He reached for it and grinned at her, "Why don't we have our first lesson?"

The lopsided grin he loved appeared as she sat, looking rather attentive. It was too damn cute. He wasn't sure if he'd ever thought the word "cute" so much in his life, but fuck she was just so cute. There was no other way to describe it.

"Ok eager beaver," he chuckled, sitting opposite her and moving his fingers to make a chord. "Each of these little sections is called a fret. What you're gonna want to do is learn your fret board and learn what fret is what note. But tonight, I'll teach you the easiest chord in the book." Moving his fingers again, he showed her, "You're gonna put your index finger here, then middle, then ring. When you do that, you strum with your right hand..." he strummed to show her, "and voila. There you have a G chord. Now you try, and I'll help you."

He handed the guitar over to her, and she took it looking unsure. She placed it in her lap and tried to place her fingers in the right positions, but she looked confused. Then she strummed the chord, and it was certainly not the same thing he'd played earlier. She giggled and looked up at him for help. He crossed over to kneel behind her, and placed her fingers over the right frets, then had her strum again. Well at least it was closer this time.

"You have to push down really hard, especially on acoustic strings. It'll hurt, but you'll get used to it. Now push down really hard, and strum again."

And the chord finally came to life as it had when he did it. She squealed a little and laughed and then sighed. He moved on, showing her E minor, C major, and D major, then had her play in a non-rhythmic progression. Her eyes widened when she looked back up at him.

"That's amazing! I definitely want to learn how to do this," she mused looking down at the instrument. It took her no time to realize he was still right over her shoulder, watching her excitement.

Time stopped for a moment. It seemed to take forever, but he marveled as she leaned into him, offering the kiss he'd been wanting all night long. He let her come to him, and then their lips met. The charge that had been between them since the day they met zinged and it was all he could do to not ravish her right there. Good God, he was 25 years old and had enough experience that a kiss shouldn't get him this riled up, but it was.

Her taste was sweet in his mouth as her tongue mingled with his, her breath and his colliding. He barely noticed as she moved toward him while taking the guitar and leaning it against the couch that was next to them. It was at that point that she stood, taking him with her, and pulled him close, her hands searching his face, his hair, his chest. The fuse between them had finally lit, and he was beginning to be scared of the explosion.

He pulled back a little and murmured against her lips, "Baby you barely know me. We should slow this down some, don't you think?"

She pulled back and looked at his face, seemingly searching him. She whispered, "I may not know you, but I know I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now.. and I'm not exactly sure what to do about it."

When he had no answer for her, she reached for him again and he succumbed to her will, falling with her again into a kiss even deeper than the one before it. His hands found her waist, and she drew to him, her body nestled into his. It was no secret now how badly he wanted her. He couldn't hide it at this point if he tried. He was rock hard for her and nudging her belly over two kisses. Granted, they were the most intoxicating kisses he'd ever experienced, but still, kisses.

Timidly, she reached between them and touched him through the thick material of his jeans, and he hissed, nuzzling her neck before devouring it.

She tugged on the waistline of his jeans and groaned, "Please take these off..."

He grinned wickedly at her and began peeling her suspenders off of her shoulders and challenged, "You first."

She blushed, but her eyes were determined as she unhooked the suspenders, then untucked her shirt and slowly began unbuttoning it. Down to her bra and shorts, she paused looking at him for direction. He came to her and helped unbutton and tug her shorts off, then paused to look at her in her black matching lacy bra and panties. He could have sworn that he'd never seen anything sexier than Alice in all of her insecurity giving him this vision of her.

He helped her with her bra, which suddenly she seemed very shy about, and figured he'd go slower with the panties. He leaned her back on the couch and touched his lips to hers, beginning to kiss her again as his hands roamed her hot body. They soon dipped into the black lacy fabric, where he groaned and she gasped as he touched her. She was so hot, and slick, but so silky. He wanted nothing more than to taste her, but he warned himself to slow down. He didn't want to scare her.

She cried out when he entered her with his index finger, taking care to go intoxicatingly slow. But fuck she was so damn tight. It couldn't have been that long since she'd had sex.. How was she so...

His thoughts were lost as she moaned his name, her breathing accelerating in a beautiful melody harmonizing with her sighs and cries. No woman had ever made sex this sensual before.

Two fingers moved into her tunnel, and she gasped again, her face contorting in a way that had him pull back. Then the thought hit him. Fuck.

"Baby..." he murmured as he pulled away, ignoring her pleas for more, "please tell me... this isn't your first time is it?"

Immediately the blood rushed to her face as she blushed a maroon shade, and bit her lower lip, "I was going to tell you but... it was just too good to stop, and I couldn't think... I'm sorry.. but I don't want you to stop..."

Well shit.

Feeling conflicted he sighed and tried not to look at her pleading face, "Alice I can't take it from you. Not when we hardly know each other... You can't possibly want me to be the one to take it."

"Bryce..." she sat up, her face going serious, "I meant what I said. I've never felt like this before... It's mine to give away. If I want to give it to you, which I do, then let me..."

He sighed again and finally looked at her. She was so beautiful and sexy in her near nakedness on the couch.. but he knew that for her first time, she needed better.

"Where's the bedroom, baby?"

She looked up at him surprised, and pointed in the direction of her room. Gently, he picked her up and carried her the direction she indicated. He laid her on the bed, and as she'd asked of him earlier, began to undress. But before he could finish, she was assisting him, pulling here and tugging there, helping him out of his clothes.

Together, they fell back on the bed where he continued where he'd left off.

********************

Alice:

She gasped as she felt herself nearing climax. This was the second time since they'd been on the bed that he'd brought her to this ecstasy, and she was already realizing how addictive this could be. Why had she never done this before?

But when she glanced up above her, seeing Bryce slipping his fingers into her tunnel, it's no wonder. Jason was great, but he wasn't like this. Bryce was just beautiful. In the sexiest sense of the word.

And even sexy couldn't describe the feeling of cumming against his fingers, her body writhing against his. She could feel now how open she was to him, and she was never more ready for all of him.

"Bryce..."

He looked down at her, and grinned, leaning down to kiss her neck and chest, slipping a nipple into his mouth, sucking and nibbling. In between sucks, he murmured, "Yeah baby?"

"Bryce I want you..." she shuddered as he moved back up to her lips.

"And what do you want me to do to you?" He rolled on a condom, still kissing her mouth and neck.

Her face flushed again, but she knew what he wanted to hear. "Fuck me."

He groaned and moved his cock between them, sliding it across her entrance, teasing her.

"Bryce... please... please fuck me," she whimpered.

Finally, he moved into her tunnel, the first swollen inch gripped by her. She gasped and bit down hard on her lip. He pushed again, another three inches as he gasped too. She could feel her pussy stretching for his girth, wrapping around him tightly.

"You ready baby," he breathed through clenched teeth.

She only moaned in response, which seemed to be good enough for him.

He pushed one last time, fully breaching her, her face contorted with pain and pleasure.

She tilted her hips up to meet him and whimpered, "Bryce.. more..."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her again, "Hon, you don't want me to be rough this time."

But his movements became more reckless as did hers, and soon they were both climbing. Her nails dug into his back and shoulders as she began to cling to him, holding on for dear life. She was hurting, but then it felt so good. She didn't know what she felt, really, and her senses were seemingly overloaded. She knew she wouldn't cum this time simply for the pain, but the power of his thrusts, the feeling of him inside her was enough to make her see stars.

Looking up at his bluest eyes, she saw him trying to hold on for her, trying to make it the best possible. She gripped his arms and moved her face to his for a kiss, after which he whispered against her lips, "Babe... Alice... I'm about to lose it..."

"It's ok. It's ok, Bryce."

He pushed into her one final time before erupting into the condom, his breath hitching as he whispered her name.

Breathless and seemingly weakened, he fell softly onto her and Alice welcomed the weight. She wrapped her arms around him, their sweat mingling even further.

Suddenly she realized, she'd never felt quite so alive... so wild. And she liked it.

12