Welcum to the Company!

Story Info
Boss' bitchy wife eats up new member (literally).
1k words
3.61
60k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers

During the holiday season, I can't but help think back of an incident that took place at a Christmas party I attended in my younger years. Even though it took place 30 years ago I still remember it well and smile. I was in my late 20's at the time and full of piss and vinegar. I fucked every woman I could, regardless of who they were. As long as I found them attractive at the time (which was easy to do with a few drinks in me) and they were willing, then it was fair game. A true Latin cocksman!

I was invited by my new boss, Art, to attend the company Christmas party which he held at his home every year. Interesting enough, since he was Jewish. Not wanting to offend I decided it would be best if I attended. Art was very excited about my joining the company and insisted I attend. So reluctantly I went, with my new girlfriend at the time, Faith, in tow.

Expecting it to be boring and to get into the partying spirit, we stopped off for drinks at a couple of bars along the way. As well as lots of drinks, there was lots of making out and groping along the way. So that by the time we got at the party I was somewhere between buzzed and wasted and fucking horny! Let me just say, it was quite a challenge to walk into a room full of strangers, a new boss and coworkers in this state. Faith had done a good job in getting my cock stiff, but not wanting to mess up her makeup or get cum on her evening dress she refused to help me with my condition.

When Art introduced me to his wife Karen, she rudely commented as to how much she had heard of me and that she wondered if I really was all that! I looked at Art in surprise, to which he just said to ignore her and that she was just a Jewish Princess and a bitch. I instantly didn't like her, but just the same appreciated the nice tits and ass she had. Her evening dress, although classic in style, made it evident that Karen had all the curves in the right places and was in good shape. The plunging neck line showed plenty of cleavage, which she had put sparkles to accentuate. The flowing dress hugged her hips and draped her round thighs. Her high heeled shapley legs were exposed by the dress' double slits. Her blue eyes twinkled in the dimly lit room. Her glossy ruby red lips looked inviting and made me wonder it what they said about Jewish women was true; that they give great blow jobs. Yes, with her red hair in a French braid Karen indeed was a good looking woman!

As the evening progress, so did my drinking. Faith had been cornered by some geek in accounting who didn't know she was with me and was trying his best to hit on her. I just winked and smiled at her. Faith smiled back, I figured she was safe with Geek Boy and decided it was time for a nature call.

Seeing Karen nearby I approached her as to where the bathroom was. Sheepishly smiling she said it would be easier to show me the one on the second floor rather than give directions and took my hand. As we walked up the stairs I looked at her ass as it swayed, with no visible panty line in sight!

Karen took me down the hallway into what must have been their master bedroom. Still holding my hand she said I could use the bathroom there. To my surprise she proceeded to follow me in. Without saying anything Karen reached for my zipper and pulled it down. My cock now hard from having to piss sprang out. She said she had never seen an uncircumcised cock before and wanted to hold it. So as I pissed Karen stood behind me and held my cock. She was amazed at how the hood covered the cock head and continued stroking my cock well after the customary three shakes. By then my cock was stiff with lust and not piss, I turned and faced her.

As we kissed, her hands on my hips pulled me into her. My cock now rubbing against the front of her dress. She then reached down again and started to stroke it. Karen holding my cock, led me to a bench nearby. I could see she was mesmerized by my hooded cock. I explained to her that most Puerto Ricans are not circumcised.

Karen then lowered her mouth onto the head and started sucking. Her drool running down the sides of my shaft and balls as she furiously sucked. Her tongue darting and licking my balls from time to time. Karen played with her pussy as she sucked my cock, rubbing her clit over and over again. As I stood, all I could hear was the sound of my cock slapping inside her wet mouth.

Karen lowered her head even more and sucked and licked my balls while she stroked my cock with her left hand. She then began to lick the underside of my balls. When she got close to my asshole she darted her tongue in and out of it. Her hand squeezed my shaft harder and harder. My cock head now red and ready to explode. As she looked up at me Karen said she wanted to see me cum. She cupped my balls with one hand, the shaft with the other and proceeded to give me my first rim job. I exploded! Karen opened her eyes wide at the sight of how much cum was pouring out. She hungrily shoved my cock into her mouth. My cum dripping out of both sides of her mouth landed on her tits. Her chin glistened with my man juice.

We cleaned up and headed downstairs. As we went down we bumped into Art and Faith at the bottom of the stairs, who said having looked everywhere were about to come up. Karen now beaming gave Art a kiss and said he indeed had made the right move in hiring me. Faith shot me a look as if she knew what just had happened. I just winked and smiled, winked and smile.

My employment was short lived, due Karen finding out about my affairs with the Vice President of Finance and someone in accounting. But that's another story...

tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers