All Comments on 'Welcum to the Neighborhood'

by zig074

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Great story, hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
For those who miss the train when they were 20

Apply to all writers of the 51-60 genre who had miss the chance to swap,switch,cheat,group sec.etc. write to the writer to experience his old wife for a trial run-the story age of 42 is now upgraded to 52 and the writer should be 60.

Please also indicate your health status since a lot of sex enhancer shall be supplied to participants.

Do not bring jealous husband/BF and those between 18 to 35 need to answer this call.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star

Without reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Go away asshole author..

You, too, Roomfor1more. Sicko story. Those who enjoy it, sicko's also. Puke!!!!

Of course, the idiot author might be posting just to piss normal readers off. In which case, asshole, you're doing good.

ScotsdudeScotsdudealmost 13 years ago
To the negatives

You are on a porn site - get over yourself. Just because you don't like something does not mean it does not appeal to others, and it certainly does not mean there is anything wrong with those to whom it does.

Take your bigoted comments elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ooooh no.

yuck

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 13 years ago
another hot one!

keep writing and ignore the others ... very very HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Sounds like a great party and neighbors. Too bad that they couldn't keep partying together. I have a huge wet spot in my pants now!!! Please continue this story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Terrible Story!

There are a lot of well written stories in the loving wife’s category but this is not one of them. A real turn-off!

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
The dude is sucking a cock.....

No way a loving wife but should be in gay or fetish.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Wrong category

Group sex or fetish would have been better. Writing not bad, but clearly just a stroke story for the bisexual and cream pie lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sick puppy writer is consistantly sordid and subhuman

Did your mother proofread this crapo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To Vagabondx

you are a fat person this story appeals to you and half centenarian like you why not you ca;t even service your own wife,if there is one.

2hot2m82hot2m8almost 13 years ago
Hot

You can suck my cum from your wife's cunt after sucking me clean! That's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well.......

I thought it was a good story and on many points wasn't unlike my X and I. We had entertained a couple guys then attended a few swing parties. At one of them another guy and I were playing with the X. First nipples and fingering her. Then while I went down on her she was sucking him.. That led to her asking me to come up and kiss her. As I did, the offered his cock to me. At first I refused but she begged a little and I finally took it in my mouth for a few strokes. Later, with him inside her pussy and she asked me to lick her clit. While doing so, he slipped out of her several times. (she had it all planned it that way) and right into my mouth. After I got the message that she wanted to watch me suck him, I just continued. When he was ready to cum, I put his cock back into her. He filled her, then after he was done, she wanted me to lick their juices off him and kiss her. I did then I sucked all the cum out of her. After that, we did it more often with other lovers. They loved it, she loved it and I learned to love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well, that's one way to enjoy an orgy!

...And probably the way I'd enjoy it. Mmm, lots of cream pie.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley12 months ago

Good fuck party story. Will Sharon get back with Paul?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzig074@zig074
I am a MWM who has fantasies about watching my beautiful wife with others, bi-sexual encounters, and mildly submissive. If you read some of my stories you can see that these are the theme's of what I write. Please feel free to contact me and let me know what you think, good ...