We'll Always Have Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,915 Followers

As Susan watched her in silence, Diana undressed, removed everything until she was naked. She cupped her breasts in her hands, brushed her nipples with her palms, then returned to Susan and knelt before her.

Their eyes met once more, so much expressed in the silence, nothing heard but their breathing and an occasional noise from the city outside the window. Then Susan's eyes narrowed and she seemed to understand. Diana sat on her haunches as Susan slumped back in the chair and lifted her legs over the upholstered arms. Her eyes sultry, Susan slid her hands down over the insides of her thighs before she pulled her hands away to cover her sex.

Unable to remain passive any longer, Diana touched Susan's ankles, then slowly ran her hands up Susan's shapely legs and down the insides of her smooth thighs to her groin. Their hands met, their eyes locked, and then Susan pulled her hands away from her belly and left the field to Diana.

With a gentle tug at Susan's waist, Diana urged Susan to slide forward on the seat of the chair a bit and then pull her knees even further back. Now Susan was completely exposed, everything visible, her thighs flexed, her legs dangling over the arms of the chair, a faint blush in her face as everything was revealed to Diana's eyes.

Diana leaned forward to sniff at her first, to get Susan's scent, to get the musk of Susan's sex in her nose again. The mixture of natural scents and faint perfume made Susan completely alluring, completely feminine. Diana sniffed at the top of Susan's sex and then lower down, her nose barely touching the lips. Susan's sex looked wet, the lips gaping. Her clitoris remained covered by its hood, but the flesh around it looked engorged.

Finally, Diana moved in and started licking her, the insides of Susan's thighs first, wet licking near Susan's sex, then lightly over the outer lips, then down again, lower down to the perineum, the sparse hairs around Susan's anus, then back again to the slit of Susan's sex and up to the hood of her clitoris. Fluttering touches of Diana's tongue. Then Diana moved her face in still closer, pressed her open mouth against the cunt, a light grazing at first, then more pressure, grinding a bit, then sucking all of Susan's cunt into her mouth, the flaps of Susan's labia sucked in between Diana's teeth, Diana's tongue extended to scour the opening of Susan's vagina.

Diana's nose was now pressed against Susan's clitoris, and as she moved her face in all directions, her nose rubbed Susan's clitoris, massaged the bud in its hood. Then down to the vaginal opening again, her mouth on it, her tongue scooping the fluids, mixing Susan's juices with Diana's saliva, sucking and swallowing, sucking and swallowing. Now Diana's nose slid inside the mouth of Susan's sex to get the full scent of her cunt, Diana's face rotating so that her nose widened the opening, pushed in, pulled out, pushed in again. And while her nose did this, her tongue extended its full length to reach down to flutter against Susan's anus, slide over it, tickle it, the tip of her tongue sensing the ring of the sphincter, caressing it, tapping against it, rubbing it firmly.

She pulled back and gazed at the meaty cunt and pouting anus, the wetness everywhere, the clitoris now out of its hood, the lips unfurled and gaping. She moved in to kiss the perineum again, swipe the flat of her tongue over the anus and all the way up the groove of the cunt to the tip of the clitoris. Once more she buried her nose in Susan's vagina and moved her head from side to side and around and around to widen the opening.

When Susan groaned and pulled at Diana's hair, Diana withdrew her nose from the opening and rubbed the wet tip of her nose against Susan's clitoris, against the hood, pushing the hood back with her nose to expose the little nub. Finally she sucked the protuberance of swollen flesh into her mouth, fastened her lips on it and tugged at it as she pressed her mouth and chin more forcefully into Susan's crotch and vigorously shook her face to bring Susan to orgasm.

As Susan cried out, her thighs trembling, Diana kept her mouth locked on Susan's sex, her lips sucking hard at Susan's clitoris, two fingers now sliding into Susan's pulsing vagina to feel Susan's contractions. Finally, as Susan's spasms lessened, Diana moved his tongue to Susan's urethra, probed it to get some of the brine that had come to the opening during Susan's climax. Diana sucked at it, added the drops of brine to the mix already in her mouth, and then she kissed Susan's cunt one last time before pulling her face away from Susan's thighs.

***

Oh my God, Susan thought. Her whole body still shook. A vagrant thought passed through her mind. If she had known sex with another woman could be like this she would have done this years ago.

Looking at Diana, Susan knew that it was HER that gave this such meaning. A random encounter with a stranger would have never produced such a result. Susan slipped out of the chair and knelt with Diana. Her open mouth sought Diana's. She thrilled to know she was tasting herself on the other woman's lips, in her delicious mouth. Her arms circled Diana's waist and tightened. As Diana responded to the kiss, Susan rose to her feet, drawing her new lover with her.

This time it was her turn. Susan guided Diana to the bed, never loosing touch with her. She turned Diana and carefully pressed her down. Diana stretched her hands over her head. She remained still, offering to Susan the same freedom as Susan had given her.

Susan knelt beside Diana. She looked in awe over the other woman's body. Diana's legs were long and firm, muscular from exercise but so completely feminine. Her breasts were not huge but were full size on a narrow torso that almost seemed too small for them. Her dark pubic thatch was neatly trimmed and Susan had to resist the urge to dive immediately to it.

Instead she moved to straddle Diana. She dipped her head and brushed her lips over the tendons of the throat, then kissed the soft hollow between them. Inching her whole body down she left a wet trail as her lips crept down to the valley between Diana's breasts. She moved her head left and slid her lips over the full mound she found. She drank Diana's breast into her mouth, laving the nipple with her tongue as she did. She shifted right, repeating her action on the other breast. With a gleam in her eyes, she blew across both wet globes, watching in delight as the sudden chill crinkled Diana's nipples even harder.

Susan wanted to feast more there, but her body was quivering at the thought of what awaited her. She resumed the march of her lips down Diana. She felt more than heard Diana groan and shiver as she paused to tongue her navel. Then Susan was approaching the beginning of Diana's sex. She didn't even realize the small sounds of excitement she was making as her mouth opened to suck the fine droplets already caught in Diana's hair.

The taste was incredible, so like her own and yet so different. Susan nestled between Diana's legs, stretching out on her stomach. Her hand slid under Diana, caressing the firm bottom and cupping the cheeks. She kissed the smooth, firm inside of each thigh and then brought her tongue to Diana's pussy. She began at the very bottom of Diana's slit. Her tongue found the moisture already accumulating there and she scooped it into her mouth. Then she flattened her tongue, wiggling it to open Diana to her and drew it up in one long stroke. She paused at the top to probe Diana's clitoris, finding it already exposed. Then she reversed herself and at the same pace licked back down to her start point.

Diana shivered against her and Susan caught the deep moan. She licked up and down again. This time she went deeper into Diana. This time her tongue was faster on the stroke. This time she swirled her tongue over the sensitive pearl. This time she was faster returning and her hands lifted Diana to her mouth. She locked her mouth over Diana and sucked the trickle of nectar into her mouth, swallowing it. She rolled her tongue stiffly and probed into Diana's vagina, reaching inside the other woman.

Susan's head began to rock against Diana. The motions drove her tongue deeper and deeper inside, ramming through the attempts of the silky inner walls to capture her. Her fingers curled to clench on Diana's ass and pull her up in short tugs to meet her descending head. Suddenly Diana wrapped her legs around Susan's head, squeezing her with her strong thighs. Diana's back arched and Susan slammed her face against Diana, mashing her clit with her nose and rubbing her face and her tongue wildly as Diana flooded Susan with her juices. The orgasm almost shook Susan loose, but she remained firm where she was, her open mouth greedily drinking her lover.

When Diana finally collapsed against the bed, Susan carefully cleaned her sopping cunt. Then she crept up the bed and laid her head on Diana's shoulder. Diana wrapped her arms around Susan, who cuddle on her side against the other woman. Without a further word they fell asleep.

***

In the morning, Diana awakened while Susan was still asleep. Diana gazed at her new lover. How astonishing that here she was in bed with another woman, such an unexpected delight after all the years of fantasy. She remembered the evening before, the lovely reality of the lovemaking, and as the images flashed one after the other, she found herself aroused again. She turned on her back as quietly as possible, slid a hand down to her sex and started a slow rubbing of her clitoris.

It was something she did nearly every morning at home after her husband left the bed. She was used to it, almost dependent on it as a way to start the day. Before long, the rubbing of her clitoris became more determined, her fingers now wet with her juices.

Suddenly, Diana was aware that Susan was awake and aware of the movements of the sheet and bed. Diana immediately stopped masturbating and pulled her hand away from her belly. When she turned to look at Susan's face, Susan seemed amused.

"You don't need to be embarrassed," Susan said with a soft laugh. "I do it every morning, and usually more than once."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"We seem to have a few things in common."

Their eyes met, and Susan said: "And after last night, more than a few things."

"Yes."

"Do you want me to leave? I can go back to my room."

"No, I don't want that," Diana said.

"Then I'll go into the shower and give you some privacy."

"No, not that either."

Susan hesitated, her voice husky. "You want me to watch you?"

"Yes, would you do that?"

"Oh lord..."

"You don't want to? would it be too gross?"

"But I do want to. I want it very much. Please, Diana, let me watch you."

With a sigh, her heart beating with excitement, Diana pushed the sheet down to uncover her body and slid a hand between her legs.

***

It was all Susan could do to keep from reaching for Diana. She wanted her as badly as she had last night. But this, oh this was something so special. She remembered listening to her college roommate masturbate and trying to quietly keep up with her. But THIS!

Diana stretched catlike on the bed. She brushed her hand over her already wet sex. Her other hand slid to meet that one. Her palms slowly wandered down over her thighs. They moved to the outside of her thighs. She sighed as she drew them all the way up her sides and then over her chest. She languorously caressed her breasts. Then that same hand reached between her legs.

Susan thought she would actually faint from the excitement. Every tiny touch of Diana's fingers on her smooth supple body made Susan ache. She rolled on her side, her eyes drinking in the sight of her lover pleasuring herself. Susan stretched her left leg out. She placed her foot next to that knee, her leg bent, opening herself. Squirming her left arm from under her she cupped her breast. With herother hand she rubbed circles on her stomach, moving slowly down over her mons.

"Do you like this?" Diana's soft words startled Susan. Diana's closed eyes opened and focused on Susan.

"Oh my lord, Diana. I can't believe how erotic it is." Susan's thumb began to stroke slowly over her already roused nipple. "You are so beautiful."

"I see you're touching yourself, Susan." Diana's fingers were moving quicker between her legs. Her body was beginning to tremble. "Touch yourself for me Susan."

Susan gasped. Her hand plunged between her own legs. Her clit was already engorged and unhooded. She frantically slid her hand up and down, her fingers circling her clit. Every movement from Diana she tried to match with one of her own.

Diana's body arched and a low deep cry escaped from her lips. Susan echoed it with one of her own as spasms ran though her body. She pinched her nipple and the sensation matched with that of her fingers on her clit pushed her over the edge in a matching orgasm.

"Oh my, oh MY, OH MY, Diana," Susan gasped, barely able to breath. "I can't....I can't believe it. I never imagined this could feel this incredible."

"Neither did I," Diana returned. She leaned over and kissed Susan softly on the lips, the only touch they had permitted themselves.

Susan's eyes twinkled. "Now, I am going to have to take that shower."

***

"Let's do it together," Diana said.

Susan looked at her. "Really?"

"Yes, really. Why not? I'll wash your back."

Their eyes locked, and after a long moment, Susan nodded.

Diana felt her pulse racing as they walked naked to the shower btogether. The orgasm on the bed had been lovely, but she wanted more. She wanted Susan. She feasted her eyes on Susan's ass as Susan climbed over the edge of tub. Lust, Diana thought. What she felt was pure lust. But also more than that. She felt close to this woman. She needed more from Susan than Susan's body.

Inside the shower, the curtain closed, the water cascading over them, Diana briefly kissed Susan's cheek and then started soaping Susan's back. After a few moments, she stroked with more pressure, scrubbing Susan's back firmly from her shoulders down to the tops of her buttocks. She wanted to fondle Susan's ass, but thought it was too soon. She did not want the shower to end. "Turn around," Diana said. "I'll wash your front too." She held her breath, hoping that Susan would not reject the idea.

But Susan turned to face her with a shy smile. "I wouldn't mind that at all."

Diana slid the wet soap over Susan's chest, washing her breasts, drawing circles around them with her hands, soaping the thick nipples. She urged Susan under the spray to rinse her breasts, and then on impulse she bent her head to briefly kiss each nipple. When she heard Susan moan, Diana took one of Susan's breasts in her mouth and sucked it with hunger.

Yes, Diana thought. After all these years...

After a while Diana released the breast from her mouth and dropped to her knees in front of Susan.

Looking down at Diana, Susan seemed to know what Diana wanted. Her eyes narrowed, Susan placed a foot on the edge of the tub to make herself available. Her sex opened like a tropical flower.

Diana gazed at Susan's cunt, at the exposed clitoris awaiting her, at the just visible opening of Susan's vagina. She shifted forward, closed her mouth over Susan's sex and started sucking. Without reserve. The hunger in her belly was too strong. She foraged in the other woman's trough, realizing how blatant it was, how aggressive, how awful to reveal her desire like this. But she couldn't help it. She clutched the cheeks of Susan's asswith her hands and continued sucking and licking and sucking until Susan lifted her head and groaned under the shower spray. Diana held on until Susan's orgasm was finished, and then she rose and she kissed Susan deeply, her tongue working against Susan's.

When they finally broke apart, Susan slid her arms around Diana's waist and said, "Let me do you."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes, but not here. On the bed. I don't want to be distracted by all this water!"

***

Susan quickly toweled herself and then helped dry Diana. She found the more she touched the other woman, the harder it was to even think of stopping. She hastily dropped the towels and drug Diana after her back to the bedroom. She almost tripped in her haste.

She slowed just for a second, allowing Diana to pass her. She wanted Diana, she wanted her in ways she could barely imagine. The orgasm she had just had, rather than satiate her had made her even more aware of her own body and Diana's.Her eyes traveled up Diana's legs and suddenly Susan was swept by a desire she had never even dreamed about.

"Diana", she called, as the other woman was almost at the bed, "Stop. No, don't turn around," she added as Diana, puzzled, started to turn. "Stay right there."

Her heart hammering, Susan stepped right behind Diana. She kissed her on the side of her neck, gently nuzzling the soft flesh. Her hands rested on Diana's hips. Her thumbs moved in small circles over the swell of Diana's ass. Susan shifted her lips to the top of Diana's spine. One bump at a time, she slowly kissed her way down Diana's back.

Susan's hands slid down the sides of Diana's thighs. They moved to the back of them and stroked up as Susan's kisses reached the small of Diana's back. With that Susan slipped to her knees and her wandering fingers began to caress the Diana's firm cheeks.


"Susan, are you sure?"

"Yes," was the only reply Susan could make. Her mouth started at the top of Diana's cleft. Her searching tongue out, Susan carefully parted Diana's cheeks, glorying in the feel of the smooth taunt globes. Her face slid down, pressing into Diana's mysterious recess. She breathed deeply, inhaling the intoxicating aroma of Diana's arousal and her secret place.

The Diana's rosebud was before her. She placed a kiss on it, then her tongue began its exploration. She licked at the ring, wetting it. She closed her lips over it and inhaled, sucking it. She felt it give and fluttered her tongue against it. She pressed harder, and the tip of her tongue opened the rosebud and entered.

Diana moaned deeply and bent over, opening and exposing herself to Susan. Susan's fingers went between Diana's legs and began to slide back and forth in Diana's wet slit. The middle and ring fingers curled into Diana's cunt while the index finger caressed her clit.

While Susan fingered her lover, her face pressed deeper into Diana's ass. Her tongue, wiggled and tapped and forced itself until, rolled tightly she felt the ring give way. Susan's tongue slid into Diana's anal cavity. Susan curled it, tasting the musky flavor.her fingers kept time with the thrusts of her tongue in and out of Diana's ass.

Diana clutched the bed to keep from falling. Her hips moved back and forth, onto and off of Susan's driving tongue and fingers. Susan felt Diana's entire body tense and attempt to clutch her and keep her inside. Then with a loud cry of "Susannnnnnnn", Diana's body released and she came.

***

They lay in each other's arms on the bed, on their sides and facing each other, Diana's hand stroking Susan's hair.

Susan sighed. "You must think I'm perverted for doing that."

"Don't be silly, I loved it."

"Have you had it done to you before?"

"Yes, but not often enough. And it never excited me as much as it did now."

"Are you sure?"

Diana chuckled. "Yes, I'm sure. And you're going to get it right back, you know."

"That's not necessary."

"But of course it is. I've been looking at your ass since we met, and I'm not losing my chance!"

Susan blushed and Diana kissed her. "But I want you to do something for me," Diana said.

"Anything."

"Wear a pair of heels for me. Naked and with heels. That really turns me on. I want you to be wearing heels when I make love to that lovely bottom. Will you do that for me?"

patricia51
patricia51
1,915 Followers