We'll Always Have Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,915 Followers

She slipped one hand between Susan's thighs to feel the stiffness of Susan's clitoris. There was no doubt about Susan's excitement; her clitoris was erect, her cunt dripping on Diana's palm.

Susan wriggled her hips as Diana used both hands to squeeze her buttocks. Diana pulled the globes apart and watched the distortion of Susan's anus. The sphincter opened like a pouting little mouth, then closed again when Diana pushed the buttocks together.

Keeping her left hand on the small of Susan's back, Diana took hold of the phallus with her right hand and rubbed the tip in Susan's wet crack. She found the opening to Susan's vagina and slowly pushed forward.

***

From the instant she saw the strapon Susan had wanted Diana to use it. The sight of the cock bobbing between Diana's legs was almost enough to give her an orgasm in itself. Diana's body was so completely feminine and yet so fantastically complete with the dildo. Susan desperately craved it. She wanted Diana to take her.

Susan scrambled to the bed as Diana directed. She placed her knees on the very edge of the bed. She loved this position. She spread her legs for her lover and waited, trembling. She could feel Diana's hands touching her, roaming over her ass and between her legs. She wiggled her ass in open invitation to Diana.

The Diana was there. Susan felt her hands firmly seize her hips. The tip of the cock pressed between her lips. There was a moments pause, as though Diana was savoring the anticipation of taking her. Then Diana pushed forward.

Susan whimpered as she felt Diana's strapon penetrate her. Not in pain but in wild excitement as she felt her female lover open her. She gasped, "More Diana, more. Please my darling, take me."

Diana responded by a deep thrust of her hips. Her hands tightened their grip on Susan's hips and she drove her cock in until her hips collided with Susan's firm ass cheeks. "Oh God," she cried out. "Susan!"

Susan thrust back with the full strength of her arms. Never had she felt anything like this. She begged, she pleaded, she cried out. She demanded Diana never stop. Diana responded by pulling almost all the way out each time she rocked back and then aggressively driving her hips back forward. Each time Susan met her. The sound of Diana's groin slapping against Susan filled the room.

Susan had completely lost any control over herself. She slammed back to her female lover like a woman possessed. Diana's fingers clenched on Susan's ass until marks appeared. Even then Susan wanted more. Her juices flooded over the woman cock in her. She was filled and possessed to a degree she had never felt before.

"Diana, Diana, DIANA!" Susan dropped her face into the pillow as she screamed her lover's name. She shuddered and the orgasm that overtook her was more intense than any yet. She felt Diana shake behind her and suddenly ram all the way into her and hold as the other woman's hips ground the dildo in Susan's pussy.

When they recovered enough to speak, Diana whispered anxiously, "Did I hurt you, my darling?"

"No," gasped Susan. "Oh god I loved it." Diana saw a flush appear. Without looking over her shoulder, Susan spoke, so softly Diana had to strain to hear her. "Diana... I want you to take me in my ass. I want you to completely possess me."

***

Diana was thrilled by the unexpected invitation. "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes, I'm sure," Susan said. "Don't you want to? Just use some lubricant in there and I'll be fine."

Diana gazed at Susan's upraised ass. Yes, she wanted to fuck her there. It seemed obvious that Susan had some experience. Diana ran her hands over Susan's smooth buttocks, her fingernails lightly scratching the globes. She loved Susan's lush ass. Susan's rosette winked at her, waiting. Using some of the excess lubricant at the base of the phallus, Diana lubricated Susan's anus.

Susan's labia looked swollen. Diana slid her fingers into Susan's cunt again and searched for her clitoris. The tiny organ felt so stiff beneath her fingertips. She pinched the clit between her forefinger and middle finger as she slowly worked her thumb into Susan's oiled anus.

Susan groaned, murmuring her pleasure, wriggling her hips. Diana carefully worked her thumb in the oiled opening, stretching it, feeling its elasticity. Diana had never caressed a woman like this and she was enthralled.

Finally, Diana took hold of the cock with her fingers and pushed the tip at the anal ring. She pressed forward, guiding the tip with her thumb, pushing the knob inside the brown little orifice. The resistance of the opening suddenly ceased, the hole widened, and the knob and part of the shaft slipped inside.

Susan moaned. "Oh god, yes!"

Diana slowly worked another inch inside Susan's rectum. Then another. Susan seemed to open completely, and when Diana pushed forward, all of the phallus entered without difficulty. Diana wriggled her hips gently, her belly grinding against Susan's buttocks, the back end of the shaft pressing hard against Diana's clitoris.

Diana wanted to calm myself. She kept her eyes on the tight ring gripping the shaft. She thought it the most exciting thing she had ever seen.

Susan suddenly lifted her head and shoulders. Placing her hands flat on the mattress, she used her hands for leverage and began a slow rocking motion. Diana did not need to do anything except remain still as Susan slowly rocked her ass back and forth on the shaft of the cock. Diana smoothed Susan's buttocks with her palms. She gripped Susan's flesh with her fingers. As Susan's passion rose, so did the tempo of her movements.

Unable to remain passive, Diana grasped Susan's hips with her hands and started a slow but forceful pumping of the cock in and out of Susan's ass. She could see Susan masturbating now, Susan's right hand digging at her cunt, her fingers whipping her clitoris.

When Diana's own orgasm arrived, she jerked forward again and again to get the back end of the dildo grinding at her own clitoris.

Finally Diana pulled out, the phallus sliding out of Susan's ass, Susan's dark hole slowly closing. Susan's head hung down and she seemed spent. Diana bent forward and kissed the small of Susan's back.

***

At the touch of Diana's lips on her back, Susan felt as though it released the small remainder of her energy to the air. She sank to the bed and rolled on her side to look at Diana. Susan wanted to go to her, to kneel before her and take her in her mouth. She loved sucking a hard cock and the idea of doing that to her lover was thrilling.

She sighed and sank down on the bed. So much had happened. She almost giggled to herself when she realized what was stopping her was she was completely worn out. "Couldn't get it up at gunpoint," was a teasing phrase she remembered from what seemed like a different lifetime.

Susan stretched out her arms to Diana. "Darling? Are you coming to bed?"

Diana carefully put the phallus back in the box. She slipped in beside Susan and the two of them came into the others arms. They shared one deep, loving kiss and then snuggled comfortably. Diana stroked Susan's hair. After a bit the fingers slowed and Susan felt Diana's breathing becoming slow and rythmatic. Her own eyes closed and she dropped into sleep.

Hours later Susan opened her eyes. During the night she had awoken once and gone to the bathroom. She had undressed and put the teddy and stockings on a chair and got back in bed without disturbing Diana. She wanted to roll back to Diana but instead she got up.

Susan looked around the room and shivered a bit. The candles had all burned out. She was cold. Carefully covering Diana, Susan then got her robe and pulled it on. She stood in the open doors of the balcony. She smoothed the old terrycloth robe. Not very elegant she thought. But familiar, boring perhaps but still something worth having.

Lost in her thoughts, Susan didn't hear Diana rise. She was startled when Diana kissed her gently on the side of the next. Diana stood behind her, simply resting her hands on Susan's shoulders. Susan crossed her arms and placed her hands on top of Diana's.

"I suppose the is the 'cold, gray dawn' storytellers mention," mused Diana.

"I suppose it is," replied Susan. She turned. "Diana, what are we going to do?"

***

They sat on the terrace of one of the airport cafes killing time before their flights were called. Susan would leave first, then Diana an hour later. Diana stirred her coffee with a small spoon, lifted the spoon, then dipped it into the coffee again.

"We're corks," Diana said.

Susan looked at her. "Corks?" She giggled. "I've been called many things, but never a cork."

"We're like corks floating on the sea. A cork may think it controls where it floats, but it doesn't. It's the water and the waves that control the cork. So one day two floating corks arrive in Paris and the waves float them into each other. The corks bob against each other awhile, one cork against the other cork, two corks kissing the way corks do, and then a new wave breaks it up and they float away from each other, floating away, carried away by their individual waves."

"You're going to make me cry."

Diana slid her hand across the table and took hold of Susan's fingers. "Don't cry, darling. Corks don't cry."

"No, I'm going to cry."

"We had a wondrous time here, unexpected, marvelous, a gem of a memory."

"Oh, Diana, I love you!"

"And I love you too, darling."

Susan fumbled in her carry-on bag. She took out the sterling silver music box she had bought for Diana. Was it just yesterday? It seemed like it was so long ago. Her eyes sparkling with the tears she would not shed, she slipped it across the table.

Diana opened it. Already wound, it played. Her mind put the words to the tinkling notes from the music box.

"You must remember this,
A kiss is just a kiss,
A smile is just a smile,
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by."

"We'll always have Paris, won't we?"

"Yes, always."

Not far from the café terrace, an old porter in a worn blue uniform puffed a cigarette and gazed without interest at the two women holding hands across a table. Friends, he thought. Maybe sisters. Who knows? All day long he had so many people in front of his eyes. With another glance at the two women, he shrugged at no one, puffed the cigarette again and slowly walked away.

Finis

patricia51
patricia51
1,915 Followers