"We'll Do Your Mom First," I Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,483 Followers

"Get what out of the way?"

"Maybe it'd be better if we didn't tell you. You might think we're bad."

"What Will? I'd never think you boys bad." I put my hand at the back of Michelle's head and caressed her hair.

"We're virgins Michelle."

"Virgins?"

"Both Kev and I." Her mound was comfortably pressed against my cock. She didn't answer. Instead she simply buried her head against my chest.

"We've decided to hire someone ... before we go to school," I whispered into her ear.

"WHAT?" I felt her body tense at my words but my hand kept her from pulling back. I waited. Slowly I felt the tenseness drain from her body.

"You can't. You'll remember your first one all your life. It's important Will," Michelle said as she looked up into my eyes. I simply held her against me.

"A girl will come along ... someone you'll fall in love with ... you just have to wait," she pled.

"It could be years."

"You just can't ... not with a prostitute. I won't let you. I won't let either of you."

"We're already in love. It's just that--"

"Just what? Who is she?"

"I'm dancing with her," I said, then released her and led her back to the table.

"Michelle wants to dance with you Kev," I said as I offered my friend his mother's hand. Michelle still had a look of shock on her face as Kevin put his arms around her. They talked animatedly as they danced. And as soon as they returned to the table Michelle White insisted that we go home.

It was a silent twenty minute ride home, a silence only broken when we pulled up in front of the cottage. "We're going to talk about this tomorrow morning." It was an order. Mrs. White rushed into the house the second she'd uttered it.

She was in her room when the two of us got in the house. "You shouldn't have said anything," Kevin grumbled as we looked at her closed bedroom door.

"I'm going for a swim," I answered as I threw my sports jacket over a chair. My shirt quickly joined it.

"I gotta pee first," Kev answered.

"Grab the towels." When he got back I was standing naked in the center of his living room floor. He shucked his pants while I wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Should I tell mom?' he asked as I turned towards the door.

"You better," I said, then flicked the switch on the two outside lights. I was already halfway down the hill when I heard Michelle's voice, "You can't, don't you boys dare! Not tonight. You've both been drinking, I won't let you."

"You better watch us then," I heard Kevin say he rushed out of the cottage. Just as I launched myself off the dock I heard the screen door slam shut a second time. I knew Kev's mother was following us.

She was standing on the end of the dock when I resurfaced, clearly angry but beautiful in her crimson dress. She was barefoot. I knew it was now or never.

"So aren't you going to get the cocoa ready." Kev asked. His mom responded angrily. As they talked I swam to the shore and walked up onto the beach. Then I silently walked down the dock.

When I was less than five feet from her she asked her son, "Where's Will? I don't see him." Before she could panic or move I quickly moved right up behind her and then bent and lifted her in my arms.

"WILL!" Her screech echoed across the lake. Before I could talk myself out of it I jumped off the end of the dock. Michelle White was in my arms. I was naked. So was her son.

***

We gave her a few minutes up at the cottage alone before we finally trudged up the hill with our towels around our waists.

"You boys are terrible," were her first words when we entered the house. But there was a shy, almost girlish smile on her face. And she was holding a tray with three cups of cocoa on it. She was wearing her silk kimono. It was obvious that she had nothing on under it.

I turned off the overhead light and then turned on the music before I joined mother and son on the couch in front of the fire. For minutes we were silent as we sipped the warming drinks. The flickering flames of the fire danced across our bodies.

"Well, we better all go to bed." Michelle finally announced. She rose. We rose with her.

"One last dance," I invited before she could escape us.

"It's late," she whispered but still let me put my arms around her. I unhooked my towel and then pulled her against me. In the darkness, in her nervousness I'm not sure she even noticed. But she couldn't help but notice the hardness that was trapped between our stomachs. As I watched Kevin over his mothers shoulder I slowly let my hands slide down over the roundness of Michelle's bum.

"Don't," she whispered in my ear.

"You're so beautiful," Michelle," I answered as my hands explored.

"We can't. It's wrong." Softly, almost sadly breathed into my ear. I slowly pulled the hem of Kevin's mother's kimono up until I'd bared her. The music ended. I let the kimono fall. "Do you want Kevin's first woman to be a--" I let Michelle fill in the blank.

"Your mother wants one last dance with you Kev," I told my friend as I put Michelle's hand in his. As they came together I grabbed Kevin's towel and pulled it off him. I watched them dance. I watched Kevin's hands as they explored the same area I'd just caressed.

And then I moved right up behind his mother. I gently moved her long blond locks to the side before bringing my lips to the hollow on the side of her neck. I kissed her. She groaned. Kevin, plastered against his mom, watched from inches away.

"Kiss your mom," I encouraged as I let my hands slide down his mother's arms. He did. She moaned softly when their lips finally parted.

"Move back ... just for a sec," I told her son.

"Move back?"

He stepped back about a foot. His cock was sticking out, bobbing and an angry red as it tried to bridge the distance now between them. He watched silently as my arms circled his mom. Michelle made no protest as my fingers undid the sash that held her kimono closed. In fact, she arched back into me. I slipped the kimono down off her shoulders. Kevin watched as it pooled on the floor at his feet.

My palms closed around the ripe, pink tipped melons. Michelle groaned as I squeezed and caressed them. But my hands didn't linger, instead they slid off and downward, two separate probes that met as they trailed into her pubic nest. I pulled the lips apart.

"Take Kevin's cock," I whispered in his mother's ear as I held her open, as one of my fingers slipped inside her moistness. She was wet ... ready. Her hand had closed around his shaft.

"Put it in, put Kevin's big cock inside you," I urged as I pulled her even wider apart. A second later my friend's thick knob was rubbing against his mother's opening.

"Put it in Kev," I ordered, then watched as my friend pushed his penis deep inside his mom. I stepped back. Michelle cried out. Her son grabbed her ass as he thrust deeply a second time. A minute later they were on the floor, the colorful Navaho rug the only thing protecting Michelle's body from the hard pine floor that her son's urgent, thrusting spear was driving her into. Neither of them noticed.

I sensed the imminent arrival of his orgasm and pulled him back. He fought me, unwilling to leave his mother's sheathe before he'd flooded it. "You can't, your mom can't have your baby," I yelled. Finally, reluctantly he let me pull him out of his mom.

"Nooooo ...pleeeeease," his mother cried, clearly lost in the pleasure his cock had released, a cock bigger than any that had ever entered her.

"I'm cumming," Kev groaned.

"Put him in your mouth Michelle," I ordered.

Without hesitating, beyond any rational thought, Michelle White dipped her head and took her son into her mouth. Seconds later Kev's cock started to jerk. She swallowed his cum in hungry, sucking gulps.

And then, a minute later, with Kev still on his back and his chest heaving, I leaned down and picked his mother up off the floor. A strand of her son's sperm was dangling from the corner of her mouth.

"What?" she groaned as I picked her up. I carried her to her bedroom. A second later I was inside her. Fucking, thrusting, possessing, spearing, pumping, owning, loving...

She was tight and moist. Her legs curled around my back. In my need I hardly felt her nails as they scraped across my shoulders.

I came quickly but she was ready for me. The excitement of the evening, our dances, the thrusting's of her son had all brought her close. And so, as my cock jerked for the first time inside a woman, Michelle's vagina was spasm-ing into its own orgasm. I didn't pull out even though I knew I should. I couldn't. And Kevin, still back in the other room, wasn't there to do it.

Michelle screamed as her orgasming cunt squeezed my spurting cock.

I fucked her a second time. I didn't even pull out before I started again. As I was fucking his mother Kevin walked into the room. He was naked. Hard. He stroked his penis as he stood at the edge of the bed watching me fuck his mom. Her head thrown back in ecstasy, she didn't notice him.

As soon as I rolled off he replaced me between her legs. His second time inside her he didn't pull out.

That first night I came inside his mother four times. Kev matched me.

***

"Morning," I whispered when I saw her eyes open. I'd been lying watching her for twenty minutes. The sun had been up for hours.

She stretched languorously in response, then leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips.

"You're beautiful." She kissed me again. Then she kissed a nipple. Then her lips drifted lower. I lay back, then groaned as she took me into her mouth. Kevin woke sometime during the blow job. I felt it through her mouth when he pushed his cock inside her.

We stayed at the cottage another seventeen days. We hardly left the property. We hardly ever put our clothes on.

She taught us all she knew about sex. In the end I think we taught her more. Mrs. White discovered in those seventeen days that she loved sex. We found out it was impossible to give her too much.

August - Mom

We got home from the lake on the second day of August. It was a Monday. Dad was home but mom wasn't scheduled back from her trip with Ashley until the following Sunday afternoon.

I called Natalie on Tuesday morning. My penis was buried deep inside her by nine forty-five a.m. It was a completely different experience from what I'd had with Michelle. It wasn't love. There was nowhere near the emotional attachment that I'd felt with Kev's mom. But it was great. She taught me how to eat a woman. Then, on all fours in her apartment, she begged me to fuck her ass.

Ashley, fresh from the 'leadership camp' she'd attended with mom, chose not to come home on the Sunday with mom -- instead she joined Caitlyn's family for two weeks at their cottage in the western end of the state.

Father, who'd been preparing for a complicated copyright trial for most of August, was due in Chicago for the openings motions on Monday morning. His team flew out on Sunday afternoon two hours before mom was due home. I drove him to the airport.

It was perfect! I couldn't have planned it better. I'd been with Natalie all week and now it was mom's turn.

"Hey," I welcomed after running outside the second I saw her car turn into the driveway. She'd called fifteen minutes earlier on her cell warning me she was on her way.

"Oh my gawd, look at you, you're as brown as a berry," she answered as she held out her arms in welcome.

"You look great," I said as we hugged. "Your hair, its--" Mom had changed her hair style in her weeks away. Unleashed from her normal tight bun on top of her head, her brown curls now seemed to float as they cascaded down onto her shoulders.

"Ashley thought maybe--"

"It looks great, you're beautiful," I said as mom blushed under my scrutiny of my eyes.

"Are you sure? You don't think it's too young a style for me?"

We weren't looking at each other in a normal mother/son way. Nor was the embrace a typical one.

There was an excitement, a sexual excitement between us that I knew she felt as much as I did.

***

"We've been talking ... your dad and I," mom said once we'd settled ourselves on the couch. "About the future," she added.

She talked almost non-stop for over an hour. My parents were going to separate. They'd grown apart. They still both loved us. It was to be an amicable split. "It's just we've both decided we want different things now that you guys are almost grown up," mom explained. She'd already told Ashley. Who'd been very supportive. In fact from the sounds of mom's words Ashley was hard at work planning mom's move back to a single person's life. Apparently the hairdo change had only been step one.

I tried to sound sympathetic. I hugged her. I was elated.

"So how was the cottage? Did you have a good time?" she asked after she'd finished.

"It was great."

"Have you got everything organized for college? Do we have lots of things to get done before you go?"

"Kevin and I still have a few more lessons to take."

"Lessons? For what?"

"We still haven't quite mastered all the important dating techniques required of Princeton freshmen."

"I taught you to dance, what more do you need?"

"Well, kissing to start ..." I gave mom a teasing smile as I said the words. "One of the 'How To Be a BMOC' books we read emphasized how important good kissing technique is. It said that just a few poorly performed kisses can ruin a college freshman's social life."

"Did they?" She started to grin.

"Uh huh. And it's not that easy."

"And how do you plan to overcome any kissing shortcomings you have in the short time left to you?"We were both smiling broadly now.

"Professionals!" I said confidently. "I think that's what I've learned most from this whole process mom. Why fool around? Go find someone who knows what they're doing. Then pay them to teach us."

"That's not very romantic," mom answered, then slowly ran her tongue across her upper lip. "And besides, as I remember it, you're already a pretty good kisser."

"That was just one. The kissing manual said you have to learn all sorts of kisses. That it's pretty complicated until you get your tongue wet, so to speak."

"Did it?"

"Uh huh. How many do you know mom? Did you have a kissing instructor when you were young?"

"I know a few," mom whispered back. Our lips were now only inches apart.

"Maybe if I learned a few from you beforehand my lessons won't be as expensive," I said just as our lips lightly touched.

We went straight to one of the most advanced kisses. A hungry, moist, needy, tongue filled kiss. An urgent attempt to swallow the others mouth.

When you kiss it's not just the lips and mouth that move. Your hands, unbidden, do too. They explore. They caress. They squeeze. They undress. And all the while there's that excitement growing in your groin. The filling, the hardening, the need.

Why didn't mom stop us? I know looking back that she could have. That only a few words from her could have stopped me in my tracks. But she didn't say those words.

Was it because of dad and the impending separation? Was it a need for reassurance? Had she been carrying around and dreaming of the dance we'd had weeks before?

I think now that I awoke something in her. Something that had lain dormant deep inside her for much of her last five or ten years with dad. That her untying herself from my father had unleashed a long suppressed and deep sexual hunger.

And she was hungry. There was no 'we can't' or 'it's wrong' in our coupling. We used each other as hungry animals might. Urgent hard sex that we repeated three times before we fell apart.

My mother's head was resting on my chest, her eyes locked on mine. One of her hands lightly held my sticky and spent penis while my hand caressed her hair. There were tears falling down her cheeks. They were tears of happiness.

***

"Kevin's coming to stay with us ... this aft, the White's are flying out at four." We'd just woken. I had a hard-on. It was four days since mom had returned home. We'd spent them in my father's bed.

"We'll have to be careful," mom answered, then kissed my cheek. Her fingers trolled down across my stomach until they found my cock. Her fingers closed around it. Squeezed.

"We slept with his mom," then added when her mouth opened in surprise, "when we were at the cottage." I had no idea how'd she react to the news.

"Both you and Kev?"

"We shared her," I answered as I rolled on top of my mother.

"Shared her?" mom asked as I pushed my penis inside of her.

"In every way," I said. The only sounds either of us made for the next five minutes were the sounds of intercourse, the groans, the gasps, the moans, and the grunts that always accompanied an orgasmic union. When we'd finally decoupled we lay silent on our backs, the only sounds in mom's bedroom the deep panting sounds of emptied lovers.

"And are you going to share me?" mom finally asked.

"Yes," I answered.

***

Kevin arrived just after five-thirty that day. He'd known, I'd already told him two days earlier, that I'd already made love to my mom. There was a nervous excitement in him as he stowed his bag in my room.

"Does she know?" he asked.

"She knows we both fucked your mom."

"You told her? What'd she say?"

"I told her that tonight I was going to share her with you."

"You did? Was she mad? What'd she say?"

"Mom's never had two cocks in her at the same time," I told my friend.

Kevin had mom for dessert that night. Literally. I'd put them so that they were facing each other from either end of the dinner table. They'd both been nervous throughout the meal. Conversations started and then suddenly stopped. Quick, shy glances followed by dropped eyes. Sitting between them I stayed silent as I ate, watching them both as my left hand stroked my mother's thighs.

Kevin knew what I was doing. Mom knew that Kevin knew. But she did nothing to discourage me as my hand explored her sex.

Mom finally rose. "I'll get the dessert," she said.

"Come here first," I asked, then reached for her hand.

"We're having apple pie and ice cream," she told Kevin as she moved up beside me.

I put my fingers on the hem of mom's dress and slowly raised it. "Don't, please Will," she whispered as my fingers seized the top of her panties. She didn't move. I pulled mom's panties, panties made of soft white lace, slowly down. And then I heard a gasp from behind me when my mother's dark triangle of pubic hair was exposed to Kevin's stare.

"We're having you for dessert," I told my mother. Seconds later I lifted her up on the table so that she was facing Kevin. Her legs were open, her sex exposed. I helped her lie back among the dishes while Kevin dipped his head. He was licking his lips. Her little cries of pleasure soon followed, they were expelled into my mouth as we kissed. I felt it when he pushed his cock inside mom. And I kissed her the whole time he fucked her.

Later she sucked Kevin while I made love to her.

Later still she found herself the filling of a three person sandwich. Lying on top of Kevin, vagina stuffed, while I creamed her ass.

***

I called Monica Evans five days before I was due to leave for Princeton. Just to say goodbye, to wish her well.

"Why don't you come over, I'm just hanging by the pool," she invited. So I did. Expecting nothing even while hoping for everything. What I'd already learned in my few short weeks of sexual activity was that the more sex you had the more you wanted. Even while Kevin and I had been occupied with my mom over the previous week, I hadn't been able to stop myself from sneaking over to Natalie's just about every day.

The more cum I spent the more that seemed to be produced.

We sat talking while sitting on the edge of her pool with our feet dangling in the pool. We were both in our bathing suits. We each had a beer in our hand. She was nice. It was just a nice comfortable conversation. About university. About our hopes. Our plans. About her long term boyfriend Greg who was already off to play football halfway across the country. How they'd put their romance on hold. It was a conversation that I never would have been capable of carrying on three months earlier.

scouries
scouries
10,483 Followers