"We'll Do Your Mom First," I Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,483 Followers

When my beer was finished I slipped off the ledge and down into the water. "C'mon down here," I lured as I looked up into her eyes.

"It's too cold." I held up my arms towards her. Without another word she let herself go and fell into them. I enveloped her in them as I pulled her against me.

"Has that bad alien taken over Will Sommer's body again," she asked coyly. The invitation was clear.

I shook my head. "It's just me." My hands had slipped inside the back of her suit and onto her bare bum.

"Are you still a virgin?" One of her hands slid across my stomach. I shook my head no.

"The alien made me do some very bad things," I said as I disengaged my left hand and then used it to undo her bra.

"What bad things? With who?" she asked as her fingers circled my shaft.

"He made me do it with three different women."

"WHAT?" Three?" And then she started to giggle.

"What," I asked back when she didn't stop. I was pushing her panties down her thighs as I spoke.

"It's not fair. Here I'm the Prom Queen and I've only slept with two boys in my whole life and you, who's never talked to girls in his whole life has all of a sudden slept with three." Her hand started to move up and down my shaft.

"We could make it three for you," I offered.

"You'd still be one up on me," she answered as she placed my cock against her slit. My hands tightened on her ass and pulled her forward.

Every single woman is different. Each in her own way delights. Monica and I had a fun fuck. It was athletic and fun. No great words of love or promises. We spent a wonderful afternoon together.

"You're bigger than Greg," she said much later. I was lying on my back on the lawn next to the pool. She was kneeling over me, examining me with her fingers. 'Much bigger."

"Is that good," I asked.

"Very," she answered. Then she took me into her mouth.

It was an easy parting. We'd both enjoyed ourselves but without any sense of commitment. We promised we'd see each other again at Christmas or even, if it worked out, one of us might visit the other some fall weekend. Our schools were only about an hour apart.

***

I slept alone with mom that night. Kevin's parents had returned from their vacation and were anxious to see him, especially his dad who only had a couple of days at home before he had to leave for another business trip.

"Are you okay? Is everything going to be alright?" I asked my mother as we lay entwined. It was close to midnight and the room was eerily lit by the moonlight that was flooding in through the glass balcony doors.

"I'm going to miss you so much," mom whispered.

"I love you." I kissed her.

"Of course you do. I'm your mother." I felt the tear as it slipped down her cheek.

"It's not over. It'll never be over, never" I promised. And it won't be. I know my mother will always be the most important woman in my life.

***

Ashley

Ashley returned two days before I was scheduled to leave. The next afternoon I caught up to Ash, Caitlyn and Bri. They were doing teenage girl things in her room while the music blared in the background.

When I sat down on the bed they turned the music off.

"I just want to thank you guys," I started.

"You've certainly changed," Caitlyn threw out.

"Due to your good work," I complimented.

"I think we may have done too good a job," my perceptive sister opined. I laughed.

"Anyway, I just wanted you to know that if you ever need anything, anything at all, you just have to call." My eyes stayed locked on Ash as I said the words. She looked for a second like she might cry. Ashley?

"You could update my computer before you left," Brianna asked. She was quite willing to take advantage of any offer.

We joked around for a couple of minutes. Finally, ready to back out, I started to take my leave. 'Goodbyes', 'good luck', 'thanks', 'see you at thanksgivings' flowed.

The new, reformed Will Sommers, the Princeton model, couldn't resist one parting shot. "And if you ever need any advice about boys, you know, if you want a more mature take on the world, a more sophisticated man's view, a college viewpoint your high school boys can't supply, you should feel free to e-mail or call."

All three girls started to sputter out words. I interrupted them, "I'm serious. And you know what, I'm going to make you all an offer that you can keep on the back burner just in case you need it down the road."

"And what offer might that be mister college sophisticate?" Ashley asked with a wry smile.

"If by any chance you three can't manage to come up with a suitable date for your senior prom--"

"It's not for two years," came from Caitlyn.

"Like why would we not be able to get dates?" Brianna.

"—I promise that both Kevin and I will make ourselves available."

"Like we'd be interested in dating two nerds." Caitlyn. Sis was smiling.

"Two handsome, sophisticated, well dressed Princetonians," I said smugly.

"Princeton?" Ashley. Dismissively. "Now if you were going to Harvard that might be another thing entirely." My sister was nice. And I knew I'd never really get the better of her.

***

We left the next morning. In the car I told Kevin that he had to reserve June 17th 2012 on his schedule. That we had to pay back our debt.

Mrs. Michelle White, the mother of my best friend and the woman who'd taken my virginity, opined from the front seat, "Those girls would be lucky to have you boys."

"Yes they would," agreed my mom as she nestled in against me on the back seat. She absentmindedly stroked my penis through my pants as we drove off.

It was a four hundred plus mile trip to Princeton. It had been decided that mom and Michelle would drive us up in Mrs. W's Mercedes SUV. The mom's had insisted that we plan it with an overnight stop to break the trip into two manageable pieces.

We reserved two rooms with king size beds. We only used one. The two manageable pieces turned out to be Kevin's and my cock. And our mother's managed them very well.

The next day we started our University careers. We were ready for all cumers...

It was only when we got home for Christmas that we learned that both our moms had been pregnant as we'd made love to them that September night. However, it'll be a while before the paternity of the two children is officially confirmed. Don't tell Kevin but I'm pretty sure they're both going to be Sommer's babies. Will Sommers.

THE END

Thanks for reading my little tale. Please take the few extra seconds required and click one of the voting stars. Most of LITEROTICA'S authors are unpaid -- they're working for both their personal enjoyment and even more so for the entertainment of their readers. Sending us feedback, through either the voting stars or by also sending us a comment, is the main motivational force that keeps us writing.

I also love to hear back from readers -- your comments are always welcomed and help me to decide what story I'm going to write next.

And if you liked this story why not make me one of your FAVORITES. It's pretty easy to do.

Thank you, jim scouries

scouries
scouries
10,483 Followers