All Comments on 'We'll Take Mom as Downpayment'

by DontScream

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
forfun44forfun44almost 14 years ago
Loved IT!!

Well written & very hot! I hope you carry on with the rest of the story.

MohousewifeMohousewifealmost 14 years ago
Some peope have all the luck.

Being a woman I'm impressed Kendra had mind blowing sex with five men and still able to walk out of the woods. LOL You have to love a woman with stamina. I have never met any men like these...must be the jogging suit that makes the so sex crazied. I truly enjoyed the story it was a lot of fun to read.

misterbonemisterboneover 13 years ago
You should have stop

You should have stop after the first part. Up to this point, your story was perfect, but you lose your reader in the second and 3rd part.

In my eyes a story got to have credibility to be good.

Still, the parts in themselves were fine. It's just that it could have been 3 different stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story had me so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You are a horrible person.

You should seek help. What kind of a human being would write things like these? For your own and everybody else' sake, please seek help.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Revenge !

She turns up with the money in her purse and pulls out a revolver and blasts them all.

There are many paths this story could continue...

rajeshkumaarrajeshkumaarover 11 years ago

Are American males, so bad.It seems everybody wants to rape a helpless woman.

dm47dm47over 11 years ago
The Best!

This is one of the best stories I've read here on Lit in a while. Thanks and please keep it up.

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Pathetic

And in answer to Rajeshkumaar, after the real life incidents surrounding Steubenville, Ohio and the rash of sexual assaults in the US military, I'm almost embarrassed to be an American. Real life seems to echo this story, where miserable men, with no masculinity left resent women so much that they can only fantasize about raping them because, ethically, economically and emotionally they've become weaklings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Awesome plz, write a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what happen next

is there going to be more to this story,what did mom say to son about what took place with her did she enjoy her what happen............

pope32767pope32767almost 10 years ago
Verbicide, nothing has changed

It's just that we know more about this sort of shit than we used to, not that it wasn't always going on. Nor is American culture especially to blame; all cultures are rape cultures.

I'm a man who has a lot of close female friends and relatives. All of them, not excepting my mother and my daughter, have been raped. None of them have reported it, because of what the legal system, the media, etc. do to rape victims.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: ***** (5)

:-)

MrBondsMrBondsover 3 years ago

Loved it...Really hot!

Remember readers, this is erotic FANTASY. It is not reality. This story was well written and quite erotic. I enjoyed how poor Kendra unwittingly got her brains fucked out several times! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shorter than before

i swear ive read this before and it was longer. theres another act after she got home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

Filches need to learn their lessons and mothers need to be treated to some fun so everybody wins. Follow up would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

terrible. cut out the best part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Where's the sequal!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous