All Comments on 'Wenatchee Ch. 03-04'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Second set of chapters even better

Love chapters 3&4 even more. This is really developing into a super good read. As before,keepem comin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fives

There should be someway that I could just leave a whole bunch of fives and they could just automatically apply themselves at the end of each of your submissions!

P.I. - Cheating?

Ego, outgrew her husband?

Company whore?

Menopause?

But, she vehemently refused to disclose where HER money was/is and/or share it.?

Cold to husband?

You've got us going!

Well, it's Friday morning so - midnight Friday...............................

Always - Thanks Coaster!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Vivid and extremely well written

I like the way the story seems to jump off of the screen and become real in my mind.

The characters seem to be like I've known them for a long time.

A great job of editing and posting.

Thanks for the good read.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Just what is going on with that woman???

Great story so far and getting more interesting as the world turns. What's with the money? It's usually the husband getting hosed.

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBauerabout 13 years ago
Well written story, very promising

I found this gem yesterday and I'm already captured with alle the possibilities. Maybe different from other readers I hope for a very long story.

There is just one thing I'm very curious about. Should I hate Joyce or not?

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Moving along smoothly

The only problem so far is that he did not counter file, so if she changes her mind he is up to his neck in it....

By the way, great characters, even the mystery woman, Joyce!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Husband still has no clue

what a fabulous story so far! But the husband has NO clue. Zero.

After the meeeting where the wife is screaming "Its my money!" (I want what I want right now!!) ... a meeting where she never looked at her hsuband even one time...

the husband comes to conclude that while she is not listening to her own lawyers about the money... she MUST be listening to her lawyers about not contacting him or the kids.

wow... is he really this obtuse?

It should be obvious that she has no interest in him or the kids and even if her own lawyers told her to talk to her husband she would not.

Frankly she dont care if her kids are alive or dead

or if her is. Mentally the husband still has No clue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fascinating

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I had to go back and reread the previous chapters to make sure I remembered how I felt at that time. I do enjoy this mystery of the sudden change in his wife and his sons' mother. It is apparent that there is probably more to it than just the money since she is indicating she doesn't care about any of them. Several different possibilities jump to my mind - it will be interesting if any of those are in later chapters. I lean toward her actually cheating on him and that person is controlling her actions. But I'm just guessing. I have enjoyed your other stories, although I haven't reread them in a while. "Amnesia" still stays with me as one of my fave stories. In fact, it inspired me to write my own story titled Searching For Myself, in which I gave myself the almost impossible creative writing assignment of the main character never recovering his memory and still come up with a happy ending. Thanks for this current story of yours. I appreciate your info that chapters will be posted daily - gives me something new to look forward to each day ... although there have been Literotica "glitches" that have delayed story posts in the past. I am very curious where you are taking this story. I wonder if the subplot of the two student workers will enter into his personal life, somehow.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Are you a lawyer?

Not only are the legal matters accurate, but so too are the way clients deal with their own lawyers, the way lawyers try to deal with clients, and the attitudes parties take in divorce cases.

I wish I could count the times in my office that a client has refused to listen to me. (And if they're not paid up in full, that's the number one reason I withdraw from their cases.) I wish I could count the times I've told clients that we need to be the ones going into court with the white cowboy hat rather than the black hat; judges nearly ALWAYS favor the white cowboy hat. I wish I could count the times the woman--who would be taking him to the cleaners were the situation reversed--openly balked at paying alimony or disclosing and properly sharing her own assets while expecting hubby to still share his.

So yeah, this is only too true.

And what's better than the accurate portrayals of the process and motivations of the various players? For starters, it's well written, enigmatic regarding Joyce's motives, and keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Will you please just post all remaining chapters for tomorrow?

Please?

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
OK, abandoned emotionally, removal of all affection, some financial support and ...

c,

where do we go from here, c2?

Great story to look forward to. Very well written so, we'll c.

Thanks for sharing on Lit!

x

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 13 years ago
Excellent writing, Coaster2! I'm hooked!

And I'm eagerly awaiting further chapters. I hope to find out what's going on in Joyce's mind, and if she was cheating after all...

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
I had the good fortune of reading this story on another site. I liked it then and I like it now.

C2 has the ability to tell a good story without wimping out the guy. I won't spoil the ending, but it's a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I think she's cheating...

probably with the owner of Koch (pronounced Cock?) Motors. She is being paid way to much otherwise.

tom anon

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 13 years ago
Too many instalements

Very good story, but I wish you would post longer pieces. We loose the thread and the details over several days.

MendonFishersMendonFishersabout 13 years ago
Stories on Line

To all of you out there that are waiting for updates, Coaster posted the complete story on StoriesOnLine.org last year.

It has 7 chapters in SoL's format and it is well written.

The free account offered by SoL is enough to read 10 stories a day. For writters, there's a free Priemium Membership after posting a certain number of stories.

Mendon

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyabout 13 years ago
Well written!

I am anxiously awaiting the next installments. The initial divorce sequence is similar to what happened to me so I an curious to see Joyce's motivation. Fortunately my ex waited until the children were graduated from college and independent before hooking up with her former fiance and dumping me. Maybe I should write a story (loosely) based on what happened to me . . . if I knew how to write that is ;-)

Keep up the good work C2.

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
outline

Well done........Time to give up the day job and starve like the rest of us....

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Nice

Very exciting mystery here. I can honestly say that this story is pretty novel when it comes to divorce stories. It definitely has me hooked with all the different possibilities to explain Joyce’s behavior. A real treat. Thank you Coaster

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Spoilers

MendonFishers is right ,but why spoil the fun for others. I know the outcome and yet have fun reading the story again. Patience is a virtue in this case!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what are you waiting for

cannot believe a computer expert hasn't put bugs everywhere including work do get some answers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
same story agian

All your stories are the same, how about some originality, You just keep shoveling out the same drab cheating wife/wimp husband story that ends with the husband a loser and the wife either living it up or rich. It's so boring and repetitive. I gave your stories another chance but these remind me of the same old same old.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Good Follow-Up

The B!tch sounds like shes going over the Oeep End.

and might need a Straight Jacket soon.

and the Son's sound like Mom might be their last choice.

She could be slipping up and losing the Control she felt she had.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Geoff seems to be managing his divorce and not emotionally connected himself.

This seems to be the opposite of a pro-active person. He has a right to know whats going on, but he is letting others do the work. Geoff seems incredibly detached from the efents unfolding before him, and that makes him unlikable. I have not looked on the other site to see how this one ends, but I, for one, believe that Joyce has completely obliterated any possible trust that Geoff could have in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Location

I take it that you've never been to Wenatchee or Orondo, nor talked to a dissolution (no divorces in Washington) attorney. I'm guessing you're from California if cherry harvest is in May where you live. I confess that I only found and read this story due to the title, but it would be good to stick to background that you don't have to make up from whole cloth.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ITS GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME

and smooth to the taste. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Okay Now

This chapter adds to the mystery. Geoff is doing what he has to do and Joyce is acting like she's hiding stuff, big time. She gave away the kids too fast for the summer. Now what?

We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Long winded and boring.

It is disappointing from this writer. Not worth the rating. At all !

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
I really dont hope this ends in a lame (and unrealistic) split personality disorder plot device

That would be really lame.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Joyce has been

contributing $500/week to the joint account. Why worry about where she hid the rest of her after-tax income? Simply put the full difference into the marital asset pool before splitting that pool between the husband and wife. But that wouldn't make the story as interesting, would it?

The first four chapters were extremely well written. Gave me clear images of what was going on. I'm one of those grammar Nazis and I only saw a handful of errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't imagine

The pain this guy must be going through is shocking. Not being divorced, but being blind sided by a cold and obviously ruthless wife. I just can't imagine.

5 stars so far.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
HIDE AND SEEK MAY TURN INTO

a dangerous mind set. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
More Double Standard

She had no problem basically living off of HIS earnings for 20 years, but now that she has some significant income its hers and hers alone?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
something is wrong

and it is not the normal relationship issue problem.

she seems angry and desperate.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 9 years ago
ostrich

Get your head out of the sand. She is a cold hearted bitch. She shattered every ounce of trust and concern. There are millions of wonderful alternatives . Go enjoy yourself a little.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through...

the wife storyline is engaging. The computer store not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Advice

Hello, do you know the meanings of EROTICA? Well, consult a good dictionary for the word, it will be an eye opener for you.

This site was established for erotic stories only and not for the bedtime child stories like yours. I assure you just mentioning a few females is not enough eroticism, you know. It takes a lot but you wont understand. Have some mercy on poor erotica readers. Don't take other readers' comments eriously, they are just being polite.

So I advise you to find a suitable website, change the story titles like"Pride hath a fall" or "Do good have good" and post them there. Believe me you'd be more appreciated there.

A well wisher.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 8 years ago
Hey Anony 11/11/15!!!

This writer has posted into 'Loving Wives'. I see nothing in the title of this section spelling out erotica, do you? IMHO this is definitely an interesting and well written story, beats hell out of repititious and boring fuck, suck, ass fuckin' and cuckholding. There are only a limitied number of ways for sex and after a half dozen stories about sex, it becomes boring in the extreme. Sex is not boring in itself just the writing about the same crap over and over. Leave this author alone, his writings appeal to a very wide audience...just check the scores. BTW, where can we find the stories you've written?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"No! It's my money. I don't have to share it with anyone. I earned it and I'm keeping it." - Like she or her attorney or the courts would accept that argument from her husband!

"It's like we're a pain to deal with." - If they're a pain to deal with why does she care about custody, besides the child support?

"I arrived at the shop at my usual time on Monday morning" - Nit pick: Shouldn't that be Tuesday morning?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
quite a few balls in the air, divorce, unstable behaviour, training, father/son, life.

The author is handling them well.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Moving

This is moving along nicely. Wonder if Joyce is having a nervous breakdown?

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
THE PLOT THICKENS

while the soup is bubbling on the front burners. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"asked him about getting permission for the boys to be with me for the summer." - No permission necessary. There's no court-mandated custody, he's got as much right to have the boys with him as she does, besides, Matt's 18.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous