Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,051 Followers

Wendy replied, “That’s a pretty sick idea, but I love it. The idea of Jim eating your cum from my pussy is making me hot. The though of doing that will keep me hot until I get to the wedding. As soon as I send this note I am going to take Jim to bed and get him to eat my pussy and so that I can pretend that it’s full of your cum. W.”

I was glad that they didn’t get the chance to pull their little plan off. I just couldn’t believe that the woman I had loved for the last ten years could be doing this to me.

After I finished reading all of the notes I printed them. I planned to leave them out with the pictures for Wendy to find when she got home. I poured myself another drink and called Jason to find out what he wanted. Jason started by saying that he didn’t expect me to call until Sunday. I didn’t tell him why I was home from the wedding a day early. I asked him what he wanted and he said that he had a project starting in Phoenix on Monday and was hoping I could go out there to work on it for a while. I asked him how long he wanted me to stay out there and he said, “I’d like you to go out their for a couple of months.”

I said, “I’ll leave for Phoenix tomorrow.”

“That’s great. I’ll feel better knowing your running the show out there for me, but you don’t have to leave tomorrow. You can fly out Monday.”

“I’d rather fly out tomorrow and get an early start Monday.”

“Well, that’s up to you. Call me when you get settled.” Then Jason went on to give me the details of the project and who to contact in Phoenix and then we ended the call.

This worked out great for me. I didn’t want to be home when Wendy came back from Chicago, but I had no idea of where I could go. I thought about going to my parents but I really didn’t like the idea of getting them involved. I didn’t want to have to explain what happened to them. This Phoenix job was better. I called Delta and made my flight arrangements then I called Hilton and got a room in the Phoenix Hilton. Then I packed just about all the clothes I owned. I even took clothes out of the laundry. When I was done I had two large suitcases and a carry on bag full of clothes for my trip. When I was done packing I wrote a check for half of the total in our joint bank account and went the ATM at our bank and deposited the check into my business travel account. I was afraid that Wendy might clean out our back account and leave me with nothing.

Back at the house I packed up my personal belongings and moved them into the storage area above the garage. I doubted that Wendy would find them up there and I would arrange to get them later. Then finally, to make sure that I wouldn’t run into Wendy before I could get out of the house in the morning I booked a room for that night at a hotel near the airport.

Just before I left the house I decided that I didn’t want Wendy to know that I had read her e-mail correspondence with Dave. I didn’t want her to know that I had found her e-mail password so that I would be able to continue monitoring her e-mail from Phoenix without her knowing. I put the printouts in my briefcase. I also put the pictures of Wendy fucking dipshit in my briefcase with the printouts.

I had decided that if I couldn’t put my feelings in a note I wouldn’t tell Wendy anything. Maybe that would drive her as crazy as she was making me. All she knew was that I accused her of fucking Dave but she had no idea of how I could have found out. So without writing the nasty note I had planned I prepared to leave. I left my car in the garage but took my keys with me so that Wendy wouldn’t be able to do anything with the car. Then I called a taxi.

PHOENIX

I got through the first week in Phoenix by burying myself in my work. I didn’t give myself a chance to think about Wendy. Apparently it took Wendy a week to finally figured out where I was and on Saturday evening she called me. When I answered the phone Wendy said, “What are you doing to me? You left without a word. I had no idea where you were. I have been worried sick. Please tell me what’s going on.”

She was still trying to act like she hadn’t done anything wrong. I said, “I want to ask you one question and I just want you to tell me the truth. Why did you cheat on me?”

“What are you talking about? I didn’t do anything wrong.”

If she wasn’t ready to tell me the truth, I wasn’t ready to talk to her so without saying another word I hung up. The phone rang again right away, but I didn’t answer it. Instead, when the phone stopped ringing I logged into Wendy’s mailbox and checked her recent e-mails.

There were only two that I hadn’t seen. The first note was from Dave. It read, “Was everything all right with Jim when you got home? Were you able to convince him that I haven’t been fucking that fine pussy of yours? Love Dave.”

Wendy’s reply was, “Please don’t write to me that way anymore. It’s over. I can’t do this anymore. Jim isn’t home and I have no idea where he is. I have to fix things. I can’t lose him. What the hell was I thinking? I don’t know what I am going to do if I don’t find him soon. W”

I sat there looking at the note and wondering how I was ever going to be able to deal with this mess. I never wanted any women other than Wendy but I had to face the fact that she betrayed me and I didn’t think I could ever forgive her.

I got up and poured myself a drink. As I read Wendy’s last note over again I heard a clicking noise and realized that I was tapping the side of my glass with my wedding ring. I started to take the ring off with the intention of throwing it away but somehow I couldn’t bring myself to do it. My emotional stress was beginning to manifest itself as actual physical pain. As my eyes filled with tears I decided that I was going to have to divorce Wendy, but needed to get revenge on both Wendy and Dave for the pain and humiliation they caused me. I didn’t know how or when but I knew if I was patient enough the right opportunity would present itself to me.

I briefly thought about sending Dave a nasty note using Wendy’s e-mail account so it would look like the note came from her. But then I figured that they would figure out that I had sent the note and Wendy would change her password and then I wouldn’t have any way to find out what the two of them were up to.

Over the next several days I frequently checked Wendy’s e-mail but the only notes there were the notes she was sending to me pleading with me to talk to her. There were no new notes to or from Dave. Then it occurred to me that with me out of town she and Dave didn’t need to sneak around using e-mail to communicate, they could talk on the phone.

Over the next two weeks Wendy stopped sending me notes. I guessed that she had given up. That’s when it hit me. As angry as I was about what Wendy had done to me I missed her terribly. I missed talking to her and watching her as she dressed for work in the morning and undressed for bed at night. I missed the way she would walk up behind me and rub my back for no reason. And I really missed the way she made love to me. How could this woman I loved so much betray me.

It was on a Saturday night at the end of my first month in Phoenix and I hadn’t heard from Wendy in nearly three weeks. I had just returned to the hotel from dinner when the phone in my room rang. When I answered the phone all I heard was a clink on the other end. I figured it must have been a wrong number. I poured myself a drink and sat down to watch television. A few minutes later there was a knock on my door.

I looked through the little peek hole in the door and saw Wendy standing at my door.
At first I though about ignoring her but then my curiosity got the better of me and I let her in.

As she entered the room she said, “We have to talk.”

I wondered if I would get the truth from her this time. I said, “Okay, you go first.”

“When you left you said that you thought that I might have cheated on you.”

“No. I accused you of fucking that asshole Dave in Chicago.”

“Where did you ever get an idea like that?”

“Well, didn’t you fuck him?” After her last statement I knew that she came her to lie to me but I wasn’t angry about it. I found myself excited by her lies. Right then I wanted her to lie to me. The more lies she told the more painful it would be for her when she found out I had seen her fucking Dave.

“No. I didn’t have sex with him and please stop talking to me that way.”

I was half tempted to show her the pictures of her on top of Dave at the wedding and to show here the print out of all of those notes she and Dave had sent to each other but I let her continue to tell her lies. I made up a lie of my own based on some truth. I said, “When I left the reception to get my camera I drove a few blocks and suddenly remembered that the camera was in the trunk. So I got the camera and returned to the Dickson’s house. When I couldn’t find you I asked another guest if she had seen you. She said that that she saw you go off with Dave. When I said ‘Oh you mean the bride’s brother,’ she said ‘Yes he’s the brother but he’s also Wendy’s boyfriend.’ The woman didn’t know who I was and she was a little drunk and obviously didn’t think about what she was saying.

“I looked all over the house and grounds and I saw every other member of the bridal party outside having their pictures taken but I didn’t see you or Dave. Where were you?”


There seemed to be relief in Wendy’s face. She said, “Dave was my boyfriend in high school. We split up when I left school. The night of the wedding rehearsal was the first time I’d seen him since high school.”

“You didn’t see him last year at you reunion?”

“He wasn’t there. He wasn’t in my graduating class he graduated a year before me.”

“So where did you go with him during the reception?”

“We just went for a walk and talked about old times. Nothing more. I can’t believe that you don’t trust me after all this time.”

Wendy’s act of being upset that I didn’t trust her wasn’t very convincing. I said, “Will you swear to me that you didn’t fuck him?”

“I asked you not to talk to me that way.”

“Well, did you?”

“No. Absolutely not.”

I played along with her lie. “If I was wrong I am very sorry. It’s just that… Well, I just don’t know what to think.”

Wendy came over to me and said, “Then think about this.” Then she threw her arms around me and kissed me. “I love you and I would never betray you. I’m sorry that I disappeared at the reception and made you worry but I didn’t know you would be back so soon.”

My reaction to her kiss surprised me. It had caused me to get an erection. I was determined to play things out Wendy’s way and wait for the right moment to get my revenge. At that moment the only thing I wanted to get was inside Wendy’s pants. I kissed Wendy and as our passion built we fell onto the bed. I pulled Wendy’s pants off and buried my face in her pussy and pushed my tongue inside her. I was relieved to find that her pussy wasn’t full of Dave’s semen. I put Dave out of my mind and brought Wendy to orgasm with my mouth. Then I rolled onto my back and asked Wendy to sit on my cock. I had never asked her to do that before but I wanted to see if she would make the connection with the way she fucked Dave at the reception. She didn’t react at all. She just climbed on top of me and guided my cock into her hole and began to bounce up and down on my shaft.

After I climaxed we made love again but much more slowly then we went to sleep.
Wendy stayed the weekend with me and left for home Monday morning thinking that everything was all right between us. She thought that I had completely accepted all of her lies as being the truth. When I dropped her at the airport I told her I would come home the following weekend for three days then return to Phoenix for another three weeks. Wendy said that maybe she could come back and stay another weekend with me.

HOME AGAIN

By the time I returned home in October Wendy’s infidelity seemed like a distant memory. Everything appeared to be back to normal between us. Wendy was the loving caring wife she had always seemed to be. She was so good to me that sometimes it was nearly impossible for me to believe that she had really cheated on me and I found that I still loved her but I hadn’t forgiven her. Wendy was the perfect wife, except for the fact that she also was a lying, cheating whore. But her day was coming.

It was only a short time after I got home that the e-mails started between Dave and Wendy again. There was no mention of them getting together but Dave’s notes seemed to carry an undertone of hope that they would. In every one of his notes he asked, “How are you and Jim getting along? Does he really believe you? Are you sure he still loves you? Are you sure you still love him?”

To Wendy’s credit she wrote that she was sure that she loved me and that everything was going to work out. I had the impression that Dave didn’t want things to work out. From my reading of his notes it appeared that he was in love with Wendy. She had to see that too, but she never gave any indication that she was in love with him.

Our sexual passion was as strong as ever. I really believe that Wendy loved me and that was why she was so loving and passionate in bed, for me it was just great sex. I didn’t allow myself to let love cloud my judgment.

In October during one of our staff meetings at the office, Jason asked who was available to go to Chicago to meet with a customer on Tuesday and Wednesday of the following week. He said, “If you’re available stop by my office after lunch and I’ll give you the particulars.”

After the meeting I went back to my office and thought about the possibilities a trip to Chicago would give me. First I could invite Wendy to go with me. If she said she wanted to go with me I could gauge he level of excitement and see if she contacted Dave to tell him she was coming. I could tell Wendy that the meeting was Monday through Thursday. That would give me Monday and Thursday to try and learn some things about Dave and to spy on Wendy to see if she gets together with him.

Once I made my decision I went directly to Jason’s office and asked if he was still looking for someone to go to Chicago. He said, “Can you go?”

I said, “Yes, but I’ll need to take some vacation time while I’m there.”

Jason said, “That’s not a problem. I appreciate your covering this meeting for me so take a couple of extra days while you’re there.”

That evening at dinner I told Wendy that I had to go to Chicago for a meeting. I could see that interested her. She asked when I had to go and for how long. I said, “I have to fly up Sunday and return on Friday” Then as if it was an after thought I asked, “If you can get away would you like to go with me?”

She said, “I don’t know if I can get the time off from work on such short notice but if you would like me to come with you I can try.”

She played that very well. “If you would like me to come with you.” I said, “See if you can get the time off.”

Wendy called me at work the next morning and said, “I got next week off, isn’t that great?”

“That wonderful. You’ll have to find something to do during the days but we can have some fun at night.”

In the back of my mind I was thinking that when we got to Chicago I could dig up some information on Dave that I could use to get revenge on him while at the same time I would do everything I could to frustrate Wendy and Dave’s plans of getting together and having sex. All I had to do is make sure that Wendy didn’t get to spend enough time alone with Dave for them to do anything.

Later that day I opened Wendy’s e-mail and read the note she had already sent to Dave that morning. It read, “Dave, Jim is bringing me to Chicago with him on a business trip next week. He will be in meetings everyday so I’ll be at the hotel by myself. Do you have any ideas of what I can do to keep from being bored? We arrive on Sunday and we’re staying at the Airport Hilton.”

Late in the afternoon I checked her e-mail again and found a note from Dave, which read, “Wendy, I am so glad you are coming to Chicago. I can think of many ways to keep you from getting bored while you husband is at work. Would you like to come out to the house? My Parents have gone down to their winter home in Florida so we could have the house to ourselves. I’m so excited I’m getting hard just thinking about being inside you again. Dave”

I didn’t get a chance top check Wendy’s e-mail again.

CHICAGO

The flight to Chicago on Sunday left an hour late, and then our bags were the last ones off the plane in Chicago. Given our less than pleasant time traveling and the tension I was feeling, I was a little uptight by the time we got to our hotel room. Wendy noticed how tense I was and told me to get undressed and she would give me a massage. She had me lay face down on the bed then she started massaging on the top of my head and worked her way down my back over my buttocks and down both of my legs. Then she had me roll over and she worked on my chest and down the front of my legs. The massage took nearly an hour and when she was finished Wendy asked, “Feel better?”

“Much better.”

“Well I’ve got something to make you feel even better.” Wendy began stroking my cock and as it began to harden she wrapped her lips around it and preceded to give me one of the best blowjobs she has ever given me. When I blew my load in her mouth she looked up at me and smiled then she swallowed the whole load.

I pulled her to me and started to slide my hand up her leg under her skirt but Wendy stopped me. She said, “It’s time to go out to dinner.”

I said, “I just wanted to return the favor.”

“No need to repay me. Besides, I want you to make love to me tonight and I expect you to give me a few orgasms then.”

One thing I found in all of this that seemed strange was that ever since Wendy came home from her high school reunion last year she was much hotter in bed. She was always been a good lover but she got even better and that night when we got back to the hotel was one of the hottest nights of sex I had ever had.

When we were both exhausted from our lovemaking Wendy drifted off to sleep while I laid awake thinking about what I was planning to do the next day. I was worried because if something went wrong I could end up in jail. My plan was to drive out to the Dickson’s house early in the morning and park my car where I could watch the house. As soon as Dave left for I was going to break into the house. I was sure that if I could get into his computer and his personal files I could find a way to get him. I didn’t like the idea of breaking into the house but I didn’t know what else to do. I figured it was fair; after all he broke into my marriage.

I wasn’t able to sleep so I got up and turned on my laptop and connected it to the data port on the telephone and went out to Wendy’s mail again. There was a note from her to Dave and a response. Wendy’s note read, “Dave, It wouldn’t be a good idea for me to come out to your house. If Jim calls me I need to be near the hotel. Can you come into the city? W.”

Dave responded, “Wendy, I’ll pick you up at the hotel Monday morning at eleven o’clock. We’ll go have lunch and then we can go someplace where I can get a taste of that delicious pussy of yours. Dave.”

So he wasn’t going to go to work at all. He planned to spend the day with Wendy while I was at work. That screwed my plans. If I went to Dave’s house that would give him the time he needed with Wendy for them to have sex. I was faced with a dilemma. Should I stay in town and try to keep Wendy and Dave from having sex, or should I go out and search Dave’s house like I originally planned.

After about an hour of fretting over this I made my decision and then I went back to bed and finally fell asleep.

In the morning I left the hotel at 6:30 supposedly to have breakfast with the customer before our nine o’clock meeting. I picked up my car from parking valet and drove out to Oak Park. Traffic wasn’t too bad and I was able to make it in lees than an hour.

K.K.
K.K.
3,051 Followers