Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,059 Followers

The Dickson’s house was located at the end of a cul-de-sac on a large lot with lots of trees and shrubs that made it easy for me to walk right up to the house without being seen by the neighbors. I looked into the garage to see if Dave’s car was in there. There was a car in the garage, a two-year old Lexus. Because there was only one car in the garage I assumed that it was Dave’s.

I started snooping around the house looking for the easiest way in. I could see no open windows or other weaknesses in the security of the house. It was beginning to look like I would have to break a window to get in. I didn’t care about breaking a window as long as the house didn’t have an alarm system.

I slipped in behind the shrubs next to garage and sat on the ground to wait. I pulled out a sandwich and the USA Today newspaper that the hotel left outside my door that morning. At ten o’clock the garage door began to open. I put the newspaper away and moved farther into the brush to better conceal myself and waited. After about a minute I heard the car start and soon it backed out of the garage. I could see Dave behind the wheel as he backed down the driveway and into the street. Dave turned the car around in the cul-de sac and began to drive away before he hit the button to close the garage door. By the time the door was halfway down Dave’s car was out of site so I quickly ran over to the garage entrance and ducked under the closing door.

I crossed the garage to the door going into the house. Luckily the door wasn’t locked. I quietly slipped into the house and listened for any sound. The house was empty. I moved through the kitchen, down the hallway past the three small bedrooms and up the stairs to the study. I figured that this must be Dave’s study because of its proximity to his bedroom. When I looked at some of the papers on his desk I saw that I was right.

I look around the desk but found nothing of interest. Then I turned his computer on. When the computer finished booting up I began looking at the folders on his hard drive. I found one labeled PW. I opened it and found a list of passwords and the accounts or sites they went to. Not very secure. I found everything I needed to get to his e-mail box.

I opened his e-mail hoping to find just one thing I could use against him, but instead found more that I could have dreamed of. It turned out that Davey boy wasn’t a very nice person.

I found the most damning information in a mail folder named Jack. In it were notes he sent to and received from a guy named Jack Hoover. The notes went back more that two years.

I scanned through the notes looking for anything incriminating. It became apparent right away that Dave was a real asshole. In his notes he gave detailed descriptions of his sexual encounters with several women all of who were married. Then in a note from June of last year he wrote, “Jack, Just found out from my sister that Wendy Hillard is coming to town for their high school class reunion. In high school I did everything I could to get in Wendy’s pants but that bitch wouldn’t give in. She was the only girl I dated that I couldn’t fuck. When we broke up she said I was lazy and shallow. That pissed me off and I’ve wanted a chance to get even with her ever since. Well, I’m going to see if I can’t remedy that next week.”

Jack wrote back, “Isn’t Wendy married now? How are you going to get her in bed if her husband comes with her?”

Dave wrote, “I don’t care if her husband comes with her or not. I am going to fuck her and break up her marriage. I’ll let you know when it happens.”

How the hell could Wendy have let herself be sucked in by this slime ball? I looked at my watch and it was 12:30. I felt a knot form in my stomach as I remembered that Dave was with Wendy at that moment. They were probably finishing lunch and talking about where they would go to have sex. I took a deep breath and said out loud, “This is Wendy’s problem now.” She didn’t have any idea what kind of asshole she was dealing with.

The next note to Jack was dated a week later. It read, “Jack, I told you I would do it and I did. I fucked Wendy last night and it was great. It was pretty wild. I used my sister to get me into the reunion Saturday night and I pretended to just bump into Wendy by accident. I told her how happy I was to see her and how great she looked and asked her to sit with me so we could catch up on each other’s lives. I told her a few lies that made me look good then complemented her on how great she looked again. After that we danced and talked until the party ended. I gave her a ride back to her hotel before she left I asked her if she would have dinner with me last night.

“I guess I didn’t make her feel uncomfortable because she accepted my invitation. Then last night after dinner I drove around town and ended up in the high school parking lot, She asked me why I parked the car there and I told her I just wanted to talk. Then I bull shitted her about how much I missed her after we broke up and that I still think about her all the time. I kept up the BS for a while then I asked her if she remembered all the times we made out in my car in that same parking lot when we were in high school. She just looked at me without speaking so I pulled her to me and kissed her. She resisted at first but she was beginning to loosen up after a few kisses. Suddenly she pulled away and said that she had to call her husband. She got out of the car and made a call on her cell phone.

“I knew that if she let me kiss her again after she got off the phone with her husband that she would be mine.

“She was only on the phone for a couple of minutes then she got back in the car. She didn’t say anything, so I asked her if everything was all right. When she didn’t say anything right away I asked her if she wanted me to take her back to her hotel but she said she wasn’t ready to go back to the hotel yet. That was the moment of truth. Would she let me fuck her or not? I pulled her to me and kissed her and she responded by letting me put my tongue in her mouth. While our tongues were playing with each other and I was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. I had just put my hand on her knee and was starting to move it up under her skirt when her cell phone rang. Wendy pulled away from me to answer the phone. It was her fucking husband. As I listened to her tell him that she was in bed and had just turned off the television so she could go to sleep I put my hand back on her leg and slowly slid it up the inside of her thigh. She was wearing thigh high stockings instead of pantyhose so when my hand reached the bare skin above the top of her stockings I thought she would push my hand away but instead she spread her legs a little farther apart. I continued to move my hand very slowly and as I got closer to crotch I could feel the heat coming from her cunt. When I reached the crotch of her panties and began teasing her pussy through the thin material Wendy closed her eyes but kept right on talking to the poor bastard. I slipped my hand inside her panties and began to finger fuck her as she asked her husband if he would mind if she stayed here for a couple more days. Then she told him how much she loved him. I don’t know how she did it. She was humping my finger while she was talking to him and her voice never gave away the fact that she was close to having an orgasm.

“I continued to finger her with one hand while I took my cock out of my pants with the other. I continued to finger her until I heard her say good night to her husband then just before she turned her phone off I beeped the car horn. I was hoping that her husband would hear the horn before he hung up and would know that Wendy wasn’t in bed like she had just told him. As soon as Wendy put her phone back in her purse I put my hand behind her head and gently pulled her head toward my cock She took my cock in her mouth without hesitation and sucked me off until I shot a load in her mouth. When she was done I handed her a couple of tissues from the glove box so she could clean herself up. After that I took her to my house where we spent the rest of the night fucking. She was so hot she about wore me out.

“I fucked her again this morning before we had breakfast. She is in the shower right now and when she gets out I am going to have her give me another blowjob. By the time she goes home she will belong to me. She’ll leave her husband then I’ll dump her.
More later, Dave.”

Reading that note was extremely painful. The image of Wendy talking to me on the phone while that asshole had his fingers in her pussy made me sick. But the worst part was that she could tell me she loved me while he had his fingers inside her. Also knowing that the two of them could be fucking at that very moment didn’t help.

The pain I was feeling right then made me wonder why I had brought Wendy to Chicago with me. Why was I helping them get back together? I had to keep telling myself that what Wendy did with Dave no longer mattered. If she spent the whole week fucking him or never fucked him again was no longer important. The damage was done. I needed my revenge on them.

I continued reading Dave’s notes and found everything I needed. Apparently Dave couldn’t do anything with out telling his friend Jack about it. There were more notes about the time he spent with Wendy during the time of the reunion. There was a note later expressing his disappointment that he hadn’t managed to break up Wendy’s marriage yet.

Then there was this note, “Jack, It’s official now. I am engaged to the daughter of the president of the company. The old fuck actually likes me. Nothing has been said about any prenuptial agreements so I guess they trust me. Megan is planning the wedding for December of next year. Now all I have to do is teach Megan how to suck my cock so I don’t have to fuck the ugly bitch all the time. I want you to be my best man but we can talk about that later. See ya, Dave.”

Many of the notes that followed made very crude and unflattering references to Dave’s fiancée and her father. There were also notes to Jack where Dave talked negatively about many of the other people he corresponded with via e-mail. I was beginning to get the impression that Dave only liked one person other than himself and that was Jack Hoover. But a note to another of Dave’s e-mail pen pals dispelled that myth. In that note Dave said that Jack was like a puppy, always following him around. Dave said, “I swear I think Jack would suck my cock if I told him to. I guess he just worships me.”

The more I read the worst he got. Then last spring Dave told Jack that he had arrange to have his sister ask Wendy to be in her wedding. He said, “I’ll be fucking that slut again
And hopefully this time it’ll kill her marriage.

I’d seen enough. I was afraid that if I read anymore I would end up getting a baseball bat and waiting for Dave to come home. I copied down Dave’s e-mail ID and password and put it in my wallet. I made sure I left everything the way I found it and then I slipped out of the house and walked back to my car.

When I got to the parking lot at the hotel I called the room but got no answer. Then I called Wendy on her cell phone. When she answered I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was out walking around the hotel. I told her I was on my way back to the hotel and would be there in a few minutes. Wendy said that she would meet me back in our room. I sat in the car for a few minutes until I saw Dave come out and give a ticket to the valet parking attendant. As soon as Dave got into his car and left I headed into the hotel.

If I hadn’t already known Wendy was with Dave all afternoon I wouldn’t have been able to tell by looking at her. She looked happy to see me. She kissed me and slipped he tongue in my mouth. Even thought I was angry about what she was doing behind my back I still responded to the passion in her kiss and I could feel myself getting hard. Wendy and I were soon on the bed having sex. She gave my engorged cock a lot of oral attention and I could tell by her body language that she wanted me to return the favor. I knew what had been in her pussy earlier and I wasn’t about to put my tongue in there. All in all the sex was very satisfying and relieved some of the tension that had built up in me during the day.

On Tuesday and Wednesday I was able to put Wendy and Dave out of my mind and concentrate on me meetings. On both days when I got back to the hotel Wendy was waiting for me. She was hot and ready for sex and she was fantastic in bed.

REVENGE

I decided Wednesday night that I had everything I needed for my revenge, so I didn’t need to stay Thursday. I told Wendy that I had finished up with my meetings sooner than expected and was going home on Thursday. I watched her face as I told her this but she didn’t appear to be disappointed. Then I offered to let her stay an extra day if she wanted to but she said she would go home with me.

Thursday afternoon when we got home Wendy went to take a shower and I logged on to Dave’s e-mail and started my plans for revenge. First, I forwarded all of the notes in Dave’s Jack Hoover folder to Wendy. Then I forwarded the notes about Dave’s fiancée and her father to the father. I deleted the evidence of the notes I sent from the send file so that Dave wouldn’t know that anyone had been in his e-mail account. That was just the first round.

It wasn’t till Saturday that I saw what I was hoping for. I had signed onto Dave’s e-mail and found a note he had sent to Jack on Friday night. It read, “Jack, Something has gone terribly wrong. Megan called me this morning and told me I was a pig and that the engagement was off and that I shouldn’t try to contact her. Then when I got to work the companies security people came and told me that I had been terminated then they watched me empty my desk and escorted me from the building. I can’t imagine what happened and I can’t call Megan or her father to ask. I can’t believe this is happening to me.”

It was time for step two. I created a distribution list of all of the people that Dave corresponded with except Jack and sent all of the notes that had negative comments about people in them to that distribution list. Finally I took the note that Dave wrote about Jack saying he was like a puppy and would probably suck Dave’s cock if Dave told him to do it, and forwarded it to Jack. This time I didn’t clean up after myself. I wanted Dave to see that those notes were sent from his e-mail address.

I was satisfied. Dave was out of work and wouldn’t be living the good life married to the boss’s daughter and he probably wouldn’t have a friend left in the world. I was happy for him.

Now the last step was to deal with Wendy. I turned off the computer and went into the family room where Wendy was reading a magazine. I took her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom. She followed without asking any questions. Once in the bedroom I kissed her passionately and lifted her onto the bed. I pulled the jeans she was wearing off and removed her panties and began sucking on her pussy. Wendy seemed a little surprised by the lack of foreplay but was soon enjoying the sensations I was giving her.
I continued to stimulate her orally until she had an orgasm then I removed my clothes and positioned myself so that Wendy could suck on my rock hard cock. I didn’t let her bring me off in her mouth because I wanted to shoot my load in her pussy, which I did. After my climax we lay quietly on the bed for a while then Wendy asked, “What was that all about?”

I got off the bed and put my pants on while Wendy continued to lay there half naked with the evidence of our coupling leaking from between her labia. Wendy was looking at me with curiosity but no concern as I began to speak. I said, “Wendy, I have been thinking about this for quite a while now and I have finally made up my mind. You’ve given me eight great years of marriage...”

Wendy interrupted me and said, “We’ve been married ten years.”

“Don’t interrupt me. You’ve given me eight great years of marriage. You’re attractive and sexy, you’re intelligent, you have a good sense of humor, you’re fun to be with, I love the way you suck my cock and you’re a great fuck. It’s for those reasons that I am not divorcing you in spite of the fact that for the last year and a half you have been a lying, cheating slut?”

The expression of curiosity on Wendy’s face had changed to shock. She said, “What are you talking about?”

“You know exactly what I am talking about.”

”How could you say that to me? I’ve never cheated on you.”

“Give it up Wendy. Your lies won’t work. I have a confession to make. Remember when I told you that a woman at the wedding told me that you were with Dave? Well I lied about that. When I got back to the Dickson’s house after finding my camera I went looking around and ended up on that catwalk of whatever it is above Dave’s bedroom.”
I opened the drawer in the bedside table and took out the pictures I had taken of Wendy and Dave and I tossed them on the bed. “I was up there and took these pictures as I watched you guide his cock into your cheating cunt with my own eyes.”

Wendy was stunned. I gave her a few seconds to let that sink in. Finally she said, “Why didn’t you stop us?”

I said, “I wanted to but I could move after I heard you say, ‘It feels so good to have you inside me again.’ There didn’t seem to be much point in stopping you when I found out it wasn’t the first time you had fucked him.

“Since then I have been reading your e-mail and I have learned a lot about the two of you.”

Wendy had begun crying. “I can explain if you’ll give me a chance.”

“If you can explain to me why I shouldn’t be upset that you have fucking that son-of-a-bitch and why I should forgive you for all the lies and deceit I would gladly listen to you. Otherwise keep your fucking mouth shut till I’m done talking.

“Aside from being that jack-off’s slut for that last year and a half you’ve done everything else a good wife should do. So I have decided to give you a choice. You can stay with me and follow my rules or you can leave.

“If you decide to stay you will act like you are my loving and dedicated wife. That should be easy for you. You will under no circumstances have sex with anyone other than me. If you do I’ll dump you immediately. You will have sex with me whenever I want it. You can sleep in here or in the guest room I don’t care which. Now, while a small part of me still loves you, I have absolutely no respect for you and I don’t trust you at all. Respect and trust is something you’ll have to earn and it won’t be easy.

“Before you decided to run off to spend your life with that toad you’ve been fucking, I suggest that you go read the notes that I forwarded from his mail box to you. I think you’ll find that he may not be your Prince Charming.

“If you decide to leave me you can sleep in the guest room until you can make other arrangements. If you decided that you want to stay you can tell me by sucking my cock. Do you understand everything I have said?”

Wendy looked at me with tears streaming down her face and said, “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” Then she got dressed and left the room. For the next hour I could hear her in the guest room whimpering. Later I heard her turn the computer on in the study. About a half hour later I went to the kitchen to get a drink. Wendy was sitting at the computer and crying as she read the notes. I felt a little sorry for her but I didn’t go to her.

About midnight that night a sudden movement of my bed woke me up. I was still half asleep when I felt Wendy’s lips on my cock. She made her decision.

K.K.
K.K.
3,059 Followers
  • COMMENTS
116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

wimpy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking joke....

There is no man alive with one ounce of self respect that would stay in that marriage... What absolute garbage from a writer who must really hate men to think any would roll over and be a pussy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Wimp Story

Should of left her the first time she cheated on him. He became a WIMP because he took her back. "ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wendy Loves Dave More Than Her Husband

In normal everyday conversations my wife injects my name over 100 times a day. I noticed that she called her lover, Dave, by name repeatedly. But I was unable to find a single occurance after she began her affair with Dave, where she called her husband by name. That's a dead giveaway that she no longer puts her husband ahead of Dave. Will she cheat again? As sure as death and taxes.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
this story isn't actually over

Before you hate it too much you need to read the companion piece: Wendy's Story

Yes it is told from her POV, but it goes on a bit after this one ends.

I won't give a spoiler.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wendy Series Info

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
More Stories