All Comments on 'Wendy & the Ritz'

by Maxart414

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Balancing The Books - Somewhat!

Well conceived and written - nice to see the other side for

a change - I wonder how the female readers will feel / respond

to your offering? MORE of this flavor please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Payback to the bitch

It was good to finally read about the cuckolded husband finally having his dogg day. Unlike other stories of this nature this was a refreshing change. It was an interesting twist to let the wife participate in the way she did. Most of the stereotypical stories leave the husband with his hand only. Very good story. Looking forward to more.

Read ya later

Bishop

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyover 19 years ago
I really like this story

It's a great twist on the typical cuckolding stories. I also think it was great how you made it clear that neither spouse was a wimp, but how they did it for mutual pleasure and how they were each better in bed than any of their lovers.

I hope to see more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Are you a professional writer?

Your writing style is so literate. It's because you sounded so "actual" and "human" throughout a really crazy scene is what makes this hot. Not really a cuck story fan, but this one did it for me.

PS: I'm a boring, lurking female that reads dirty literature. I kept picturing me and hubbie doing this - it actually makes me hotter for him than I have been in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Well done! Definitely one of the best stories I've read in a long time and I'm generally not a fan of cuckhold husbands. I loved the mental side of it and how you described strong characters. Someone asked about the female prospective. Well, I'm female and would love to write about it as well as experience it for real. You're a natural writer, please don't ever stop.

NikinNikinover 19 years ago
duh

guess I don't get it. The insults etc.

N

rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years ago
I'm no fan

of the cuck genre especially because I don't remotely understand it. I don't understand what past experiences could lead someone to derive pleasure from betrayal and humiliation.

But, you did a fabulous job. You brought us into your world and made it believable, if not understandable. Very well written.

PtownPtownover 19 years ago
Literature!

Oh my God! The story was good, but it was the quality of the writing that just blew me away. The best I have ever read on this forum by a wide, wide margin. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
brilliant

Absolutely the best I've ever read here

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please give us more.

The best cuckold story I've ever read and good fiction by any measure. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. If you could post more, I'd be delighted.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh My God

I made the mistake of reading it in my office. Now the back of my dress is soaked! Unbelievably hot stuff. It was five minutes before my knees regained enough strength for me to be able to stand up without supporting myself on the desk. More, pleeeze.

----ciao----M....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Encore, Encore!

After all the cuckold husband stories I've read over the years here, finally someone has the brilliance to write about a cuckold that isn't completely a wimp, that actually manages to turn the tables so his wife knows the torment and dispair that he's expereinced so often.

This story's going to my top story file immeadiately, and I do hope you elect to write more in the same vein.

Best wishes,

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a story that envelops the reader with erotic love

This is an erotic love story of a long married couple that enjoys the freer side of marriage. Starting off with one game in mind they end up with a reversal of roles. The husband is a master at relentlessly teasing her with wicked cutting words and commands while continuing to reinforce his love for her. He taunts her with his fresh teen playmate insisting he may never fuck her again.

The author is wonderful in her wit, humor and coarse cutting language. She hooks the reader into her character and continues to keep the focus on her even as the husband and the teen pull off several sex scenes. With total abandonment and surprise in herself she ventures near that lesbian place she has never visited while her hands gasp for anything workable that will fit tightly in her pussy or ass.

Maxart414 makes the story enjoyable with an excellent blend of erotica and humor.

Thank you for a very well written and exciting story.

Mike

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 14 years ago
Maxine's gone

FYI, everyone, Maxine died in 2007 after a long and courageous struggle against cancer. I considered her a friend (online), and I miss her and her quirky, sexy, irreverent sense of humor very much.

Cuckold Paul

genealguygenealguyabout 14 years ago
What a rush!

Very unusual tale but very erotic and enjoyable. Excellent language skills, great comparisons to her fucking men. Just enough girl/girl to be exciting but not detracting. Good Job!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Fuck him, the willing cuckold for years...

He should have kicked he ass and put her down the very first time. No pussy, golden or not, is worth all that humiliation. No woman is worth any of that crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then he stood up and slapped her silly

Grabbed her and threw her slut ass into the street telling her NEVER to come back again. Just another spineless husband with a whore for a wife.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The real truth...

The real truth about cuckold is in this story. "The cucking part in itself is a head game". Cuckolding where all respect is lost all the time, can only end bad. During the game the wife can say all those things, but only as a head game. And cuckolding is some occasions in a marriage, not ever the rule. I agree with is said in this story about cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
crap.

Sick perverted mind. Please take a walk across a busy freeway. Were better without you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not For Me

I’m not a fan of the “cuck” genre so this one would rate a whole One star for me. Hell, it wasn’t even entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So here's a hint

You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. This story was simply poorly thought out and badly written drivel.

1 star

SpinachdocSpinachdocabout 3 years ago
Soooo good

Such a hot scenario. Loved it. You are awesome.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Nope, hes a sissy. And you arent doing it for "him". You can try and couch it to us any way you wish, you may have even fooled yourself into believing it, but in the end, its about you, your lack of respect for him and his lack of respect for himself. Cut and dried.

mitchawamitchawaabout 3 years ago

Innovative! A super reversal that shows the wife at her worst, and her husband at his best. Pay no attention to the naysayers. You are an excellent writer and storyteller.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Pay no attention to the naysayers

Ill correct that pay no attention to the cheerleaders, cucks are totally worthless mentally ill douches bags who prefer a good cock pounding to pussy.

And you still suck as a writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous