Wendy & The Witchdoctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************

"Greetings Stan, I thought I would pay a neighborly visit."

"That's Mr Marsh, your highness," said Stan sarcastically.

"Of course, Mr Marsh," said Mobutu stepping inside."

Wendy walked into the room and Stan was confused by the way his wife's face lit up when she saw the arrogant black man. "Dr Tanaka, what a pleasant surprise."

"Is there something going on here, that I don't know about?"

"I have come again to offer you ten thousand dollars in exchange for your wife."

"That's it ass-hole get the fuck out of my house," screamed Stan.

"Honey," interupted Wendy. "I suggest you accept Dr Tanaka's generous offer."

"Huh?"

"Yes, Mr Marsh. My offer is generous. That kind of money is worth a lot of cattle to the Masai. I have fucked your wife all week. She is no longer happy with your pathetic white man's penis. She is hooked on black cock."

Stan felt weak and the color drained from his face. Wendy hadn't contradicted the black man. "H-honey, is this true?"

"Yes, Stan. I have sucked, fucked, and taken his superior black cock up my ass. You will never satisfy me now. I'm hooked on his giant black cock, it's all I think about now."

"Think about it Mr Marsh. I need to go home and make a quick call. When I come back, I am going to fuck your wife in your marital bed."

This was all too much for Stan, his legs gave out and he fell to the floor with shock. Wendy ran upstairs and he followed. She was actually primping herself. She put on some make-up and brushed her hair before stripping and lying on the bed. He heard Mobutu slam the door as he returned.

"Wendy, I don't want you to do this."

"I have to Stan, it's what I was born to do."

"If you love me, you'll end this now."

Wendy just smiled sympathetically at him and sat up on the bed as Mobutu entered the bedroom. She thrust her breasts out prominately as if posing for the black man. Mobutu was already half-naked, like he had started stripping climbing the stairs. Stan's wife reached up, pulling open his already unbuttoned pants. "Wendy stop," he yelled at her then, "dear god." Wendy was holding what looked like a black python in her hand. The black man's cock was huge, he hadn't been lying when he said it was thirteen inches.

Stan had been harboring murderous thoughts in his mind. There was a loaded gun in his dresser. He seriously considered getting it and putting a bullet into both of them, but he wasn't really a violent man. Instead, as Wendy wrapped her lips around the black man's cock, Stan's dick got hard.

His penis became uncomfortable and he was forced to remove it, then touch it, soon he was stroking it as he watched his lovely wife deep throat the black man's impossibly large cock.

Later, Stan swore his wife jerked her head back from the force of the black man's orgasm. Sperm poured out of her mouth as Mobutu's large load overflowed it. Stan started sobbing as he looked away, finding himself looking at his own cum drying and flaking on his abdomen. His orgasm was pathetic compared to the one the black man had just emptied into Wendy's mouth. "Look master, my husband has his little worm in his hand."

The black man just grinned at Stan and moved between Wendy's legs. Soon Wendy was screaming with pleasure and speaking profanity as Mobutu pounded her pussy with his cock. Stan's own dick had never gone down and he found himself stroking it again, cumming long before the black man. Mobutu was kneeling between Wendy's legs with her legs in his arms. The position provided Stan with a disgusting view of the black cock pistoning in and out of Wendy's pussy.

Stan came a few more times, his penis never deflating. He watched sperm pour out of Wendy's pussy. He watched Mobutu order her on all fours before the black Masai fucked her for a while doggy style, then pushed his cock into her ass. Stan couldn't help noticing the ease in which she recieved it.

Mobutu finally left early in the morning leaving Stan staring at his wife's prone form. Stan went over to the dresser and was reaching for his gun when his legs suddenly turned weak and his erection finally disappeared. He walked on his knees and placed his face in Wendy's sperm soaked pussy. He began eating her with gusto.

For the next two weeks, Stan slept on the couch while Mobutu took over his marital bed. When the black man left in the morning, Stan would crawl between his wife's legs and suck Mobutu's sperm out of her pussy. He lied to himself thinking he was doing this to keep her from getting pregnant, but knowing billions of sperm were assaulting her womb every day. Secretly he enjoyed doing it.

The last time he ate her out, she jumped up with a start and ran to the bathroom throwing up. She immediately called Mobutu and ran next door.

*****************

Mobutu escorted the pregnant woman out of the clinic. Wendy was beaming and constantly running her hand across her belly. This was what she wanted, not to be a lawyer, but to have dozens of black babies. "Where are we going?" she asked as they got in the limo.

"To the airport," Mobutu said to the Kenyan driver. "Call and have the jet readied."

Many black Africans helped Wendy aboard the jet, smiling at her. Mobutu turned to the limo driver and said something strange, "I need you to go to my house and burn what you find in the den. Do you understand?"

The driver nodded and bowed. Minutes later the lear jet took off into the sky bound for Africa.

Unfortunatly, the driver decided to stop for lunch before carrying out Mobutu's orders.

*****************

Mobutu in his haste to get to the clinic had bumped into the dollhouse and knocked white Ken from it's spot between Barbie's legs. Stan's murderous thoughts returned as soon as he saw the limo pull out of Dr Tanaka's driveway. Stan was no dummy, he knew his wife was probably pregnant. He grabbed his gun and walked over to Mubutu's house. He planned to wait for the limo to return and then shoot the couple as they entered the house. He broke the glass on the sliding door and walked into the house. Hie eyes falling on the dollhouse as he passed through the den.

Stan couldn't believe his eyes. The Ken doll laying on the floor, the slutty sayings written on paper in the rooms, the black Ken lying nearby. The sperm-crusted Barbie lying on the bed with holes poked in her crotch and ass. Stan was a skeptic, barely believing in god, only going to church for Wendy, but this looked for the world like a set of voodoo dolls.

He picked up Ken and examined it, seeing the little hair stuck in glue on the dolls crotch. He pulled it off, and immediately felt a strange since of relief come over him. He picked up Barbie, noticing she had the glued hair also as well as a black baby drawn on her belly. He ripped her hair out too.

Stan picked up the black Ken. He was reaching for the hair when instead his hand moved up to the doll's head. With a sudden jerk he turned the head around backwards and dropped the doll on the floor.

*****************

It was ruled a freak accident. Guards burst into the private room when the girl screamed. She was kneeling beside Prince Mobutu's prone form. His cock was hard and glistened with her saliva. However, the shaman's head was bent awkwardly backwards and his shallow breathing faded to nothing. The jet made an emergency landing in the Canary Islands.

Wendy was given the death penalty in Kenya for being alone with Mobutu when he fell and broke his neck, but King Usawe stayed the execution and took the white woman as one of his wives. Mobutu's son was given to the tribe to raise as it's new shaman. Wendy bore Usawe many children as she and the King's five other wives tried to keep his carnal needs satisfied. She still lives in Kenya.

THE END