We're Not the Brady Bunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begged them to stop after my umpteenth orgasm, which wasn't really an orgasm at all since by this point my cunt was so used up, it was just twitching like an involuntary muscle spasm. "Please, no more," I cried.

"Please, Mistress."

"Please, Mistress. No more. Please stop." She grabbed my hair firmly.

"From now on, you will always call me Mistress. Understand? We own you now and you will show us the proper respect. Is that absolutely clear?"

"Yes, Mistress, but please stop." I pleaded with them both to stop, but I was so weak, my pleas must have seemed half-hearted. "No more, Mistress. Please," I said over and over again, only to go unheeded. Finally, after an eternity of a few minutes, they ended their exquisite sexual torture of my body.

"Had enough?" My Mistress asked. This time I'm sure she had a smile on her face when she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Please. Thank you."

They both stopped and left me lying there. I was almost hyperventilating. My body, especially my tits and clit, still tingled. I was half delirious and half euphoric.

"Of course your Master still has to get off. You don't mind if he fucks you, do you?"

"No! Please, I can't take anymore!"

"Mistress!" she corrected.

"Mistress! Please no more!"

"A slave does not have the right to refuse her Master, but we can be considerate. He'll fuck you up the ass instead." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, Mistress. Master. Thank you." They untied my ankles and my Master got on the bed between my legs. He lifted my ankles up to my head and slid his thick cock into my shithole. Since my ass was well lubricated with saliva, sweat and cum, his dick slid easily and without resistance. That wasn't surprising since I was so drained, my sphincter muscles didn't have enough energy to resist the anal invasion. His cock felt wonderfully thick but there was no discomfort as he pumped my hole.

"You've got a nice, firm shapely little butt, you slut. Just the kind that needs to be fucked good and hard." Mistress sounded like she was behind my Master. "Yeah, I really like watching his dick pounding into your little bunghole. Stretching it wider and wider with every thrust. The sound of his balls slapping against your cheeks. It's really making me wet. You're gonna be drinking a lot of pussy juice."

An hour ago I would have been scared and even a little repulsed about eating out someone's snatch. But after what they just did to me, I would have happily sucked the shit out of my Mistress's ass and eaten it like it was filet mignon. I was their sex slave. And if this was the kind of treatment I was in for, I wanted them to own me for the rest of my life. My Master stuck his tongue into my panting mouth and we exchanged saliva as he increased his thrusts into my asshole. His grip on my ankles tightened and he moaned down my throat as his cum shot out of his balls and all the up into my anal channel. When every dropped of spunk was out of his body and into mine, he rubbed my tits and torso as he continued to kiss me. The incredible sensual stimulation they had produced on my flesh was gone with a few strokes. After a few minutes of kissing he had gotten his fill and got up. My hands were still tied as I heard the toilet flush and my Master get dressed. A moment later he was gone.

Mistress came back and untied my hands. I took off the blindfold and looked at her. "That was incredible, Mistress," I said unnecessarily.

"For you, perhaps. But it's not over, slave. Get up." I obeyed as she sat on the edge of my bed. "On your knees in front of me and start eating." She laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide for me. My strength was returning and I happily went down on Mistress. I plunged my tongue into her slit as far as it would go and licked every drop of goo off of her sugar walls. I greedily swallowed, wanting my Mistress inside me instead but appreciatively accepting whatever part of her I could have. Her cum tasted like a long and blissful future of sweet submission to a dominating but loving and caring owner. I kissed the soft and supple flesh of her thighs and licked the sweat off her delicious skin. Her hairless snatch was not only a heavenly sight, but it gave me that much more area to love with my fingers, lips and tongue. Now I understand how a dog could be so devoted to its master and gratefully lick the hand that feeds it. My Master and Mistress filled my stomach and ass with their love, and if they were to tie me up and fuck me like they just did even once a month, I wouldn't hesitate to get on my knees where I belong and serve them for eternity.

My Mistress got up, knelt down a foot away from the bed, bent over and rested her arms on the mattress. I stared at her big, magnificent tits hanging down. They stretched so far that her saucer sized areolas almost scraped against the floor. She must have had lower back muscles like an ox to be able to hold those enormous udders up every day. I wished my mouth was large enough to take in each mammoth mammary and suck it to delight of my Mistress. She looked at me and then looked at her own ass. "You know what to do," she said. I smiled with delight at the opportunity to give my Mistress the same anal pleasure that she had given me. I eagerly spread her cheeks apart and jammed my tongue into her anus. I wriggled it around and quickly tried to shove it in as far up into her hole as it would go.

"Not so fast. You're like a man fucking a pussy. How about some foreplay? A little kissing and licking before you get inside my ass?"

"Sorry Mistress." I reluctantly pulled my tongue out of her shithole but my Mistress was right. I covered every glorious square inch of her soft, firm ass flesh with my lips. Then I began to give her gentle but noticeable love bites on her cheeks.

"Mmm, that's nice. I never thought about doing that before. I like it. Very good, slave."

"Thank you, Mistress." My heart soared with pride and satisfaction over my Mistress's compliment. I started licking her butt crack like a four-year-old on an ice cream cone. In no time her wrinkled pucker was drenched with my saliva. I gave her cheeks a few more long licks for good measure then pushed, squirmed and forced my tongue into her anal cavity as far as it would go. Then when I had reached my limit, I pulled out then plunged back in again. I fucked her ass with my tongue for a few minutes then made a request.

"May I suck your clit and make you cum, Mistress?" I desperately wanted to bring my owner to orgasm. She got up and sat on the bed again.

"And then eat my cunt juices. Don't forget that."

"Never, Mistress." She leaned back and I started in on her pleasure center. Slowly and easily like I did with her ass. I put my hands to good use stroking her thighs and calves, pleasing her with whatever part of my body was available.

"Mmmmm. Very nice. Very nice indeed. You're very satisfying, slave."

"Thank you, Mistress." It was hard to believe but a few compliments and moans of pleasure from this woman were as emotionally satisfying as the multiple orgasms I had were physically satisfying. Like a mother to a child, this woman was my whole world. Having her attention, receiving a kind word, knowing that I'm making her happy. This is what I exist for now and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Faster, bitch! Harder!" I frantically rubbed her clit with my fingers. If I didn't get her off I would die inside. "Oooooooooh…..GOD!" She pulled my face into her sopping cunt and I quickly began drinking her nectar. Despite her tremendous quantity of pussy fluid, it didn't take me long to guzzle it all down. My tongue probed deeply into her hole searching out more liquid. I checked out her thighs and then her ass cheeks, just in case any had slid down into her butt crack. But there was none to be found. I went back to licking her vagina, sucking on her labia and swabbing her clit with my tongue. Meanwhile, my hands traveled up and down the length of her body as far as I could go. From her delicate feet, gliding up her shapely legs, to her flat, firm tummy and finally reaching an impasse at her immense, gigantic jugs. I loved every inch of my Mistress's body and a few minutes later she rewarded me again with more of her delicious cum. When she had her fill she let me lay in bed beside her. Even as she talked, I never stopped caressing my owner's sexy, silky flesh.

"I've thought long and hard about why I could never find the right guy, and I found out it's because there isn't one. Emotionally, I think I've always needed a woman. That's why I told you that it was my boyfriend's fantasy to fuck a woman who would never know him."

"I don't understand, Mistress."

"I was the one who really wanted to fuck you. I love men and I still need a thick rod made out of flesh and blood inside me every now and then, but emotionally I think I can only connect with a woman. So I've decided to have the best of both worlds. When I want a cock, I'll go to him. But you slave will give me a lifetime of love, devotion and servitude." I couldn't have been more pleased with my owner's decree.

-----------

That was a couple of years back. Since then, my Mistress seduced my brother, and now the three of us own a house. He fucks both of us and I serve both of them. My other Master, the stranger, comes by on the weekends to provide me with mind-shattering body-quivering multiple orgasms, as well as during the week whenever he wants a blowjob or to fuck me up the ass. He also fucks my Mistress whenever he wants a change of pace. My brother knocked up my Mistress and my unknown Master got me pregnant, so when our children are older, we'll have to make other sexual arrangements. Depending on who's fucking who, one person will have to take the kids to the park or movies while the others are getting laid.

Or perhaps we'll use my unknown Master's apartment. Like the Batcave, seeing it from the inside won't reveal my Master's secret identity. I'm still curious about who he is but I never want to find out. That single moment of satisfaction will never be worth sacrificing the inherent excitement and eroticism I feel when I'm getting fucked by a complete stranger. Or maybe he isn't a stranger. Maybe he's someone I meet on a daily basis. That uncertainty only adds to the excitement. Sometimes I fantasize that he's Brad Pitt (or at least looks like him). Sometimes he looks like Sean Connery or Marlon Brando when they were young and really hot. Why not? I don't know what he looks like so he could look like anybody I want him to. Maybe next time it'll be Tom Selleck's dick that I'm sucking.

12