Werewolves and Indians Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

She stroked his manhood as he caressed her breast, kissing and nipping her neck leaving passion marks in his wake. She was so hot, so wet for him. He spread her nether lips apart and inserted his forefinger. Her body shook as his dexterous member entered her. Soon she rolled her hips, making love to herself on his digits. He pulled his finger out and kicked her juices from the tip. He groaned; his woman tasted divine.

"Come on," she whispered, then she shifted. He shifted and joined her in his true form. The two wolves scented each other and the joined in a dance as old as time. Kerri stood prone and allowed her male to mount her. Ja'Mal, his animal in control, entered his woman forcefully, howling as her heat enveloped him.

Jamal wanted to brand his female. No other male would have her she was his. She would be his forever. He'd destroy anyone who tried to take her from him. His thrust was so wild so powerful and Kerri returned them with a passion. She whimpered beneath the force of them. She knew he didn't men to fruit her, but was caught up in the moment.

Jamal's wolf needed to taste her, mark her. As he felt his body quiver, he leaned down, piercing the neck with his sharp teeth. At his bite, Kerri came chanting his name, declaring her love for him. She had never experienced anything so powerful, so moving before. This wonderful male was hers forever. She just had to return his bite. Soon she felt his knot lodge itself deep inside her. Finally, he collapsed on her back. Licking the wound he'd inflicted on her, and knowing he was a bit rough, Ja'Mal resolved to be gentle with his woman from this point on.

In wolf form he chuffed, and whimpered, She understood, as she whined softly. They lay together and soon shifted back to human. "I love you, Kerri. Jamal whispered. You are amazing." Kerri laughed. "Well, mate, as soon as I mark you and we're fully joined, let's see how long that thought last." Jamal held her close, kissing her and telling her how much she meant to him.

Soon his knot dislodged and the separated. Jamal yawned, and Kerri laughed. "Oh no, love, you marked me, now it's your turn, Lay back." she ordered. She straddled his waist and squeezed his cock. It was fantastic, long thick with a huge bulbous head, thick dark veins down the sides. Kerri licked him and he hissed. Within seconds, he was rock hard and ready. Rising above him, Kerri slid her body onto his thick shaft. She froze. He felt huge. Before he was in charge, now she controlled the pace.

She was determined to make her man scream, so slowly she rolled her hips, Jamal loved it, The feel if his woman riding him was glorious, The she sat straight up and began to buck on him wildly, She flexed her vaginal walls, squeezing his thick shaft as he was embedded deep inside of her. "Ahhhhh", he moaned. His exclamation, made his woman even wilder. Her goal was to hear him scream, and he would before she was through.

Jamal grabbed her hips, and was about to take control, but she stopped moving. "Uh uh, I'm in charge." She reminded him. Jamal growled. Kerri laughed. She would really enjoy her life wrestling with her mate. She continued her machinations, for a while, Soon she was ready to cum. Her body quivered as anticipation built. The walls of her sex leaked profusely covering both she and her lover. Her heart pounded, and her breathing was heavy gasp. She was so close, as was he, but Ja'Mal could not contain himself any longer. He needed to fill his woman. He needed to feel her bite. It was time. "Kerri" he moaned as she lunged forward and marked him. Both howled as they once again climaxed simultaneously.

Love you, love you, love you! Kerri chanted, not knowing if he could hear her or not. Ja'Mal closed his eyes as a sensation flooded him, a feeling so strong, so powerful that he forgot to breath for a moment. Soon he and Kerri connected on a mental plane. He saw her, Wapjanli and she smiled, but it was something more. He too had power. It was not the same as the Were-princess, but he felt strong, Jamal laughed, "I love you too, baby." Then something happened. He felt strange, powerful, wise, yet different. Soon they calmed and both opened Kerri's eye flew to his face. Their eyes and faced each other. They were truly one, man-woman-beast. Kerri looked at her mate and gasped. At last, she saw who and what he truly was. She saw the Alpha of the Kingsley Pack. And until tonight, he had no idea.

"We must protect our people" he stated. His tone was different. An air of authority surrounded him.

"Yes, Alpha, you are right." She answered. Jamal started to speak and deny what she had just implied, but he realized that she was right. He was Alpha. He needed to speak with Marcus.

"Baby, we need to..." Kerri laughed.

"I know you need to see Marcus." Jamal looked worried. "Ja'Mal, it will be alright. I bet he knows. And he will be behind you one hundred percent."

Soon they dressed and returned to the den. Jamal thought of her father. He needed to talk with him and he would. But first, he needed to see Marcus. They arrived at Marcus's home, and walked inside; Isla rushed to Kerri and hugged her. Keamon took one look at them and laughed, congratulations you two as well."

Kerri blushed, and whispered, "Thank you."

Marcus walked in and he and Ja'Mal connected, as did Ja'Mal and Patricia. He instantly knew that Jamal finally realized he was Alpha. He quickly diverted his eyes, submitting to his new Alpha immediately. Patricia walked in and soon followed. Jamal spoke, "Stop, look at me. Marcus I never..." Marcus smiled.

"I was never meant to be Alpha of this pack Jamal. You were. You have no idea how relieved I am that you finally arrived. My mate and I are here for you and will support you in anyway that we can." He explained.

"Wait, your mate?" he asked. Then he really noticed Patricia. "You old sneak. I had no idea. Congratulations." He added hugging his member and his new bride.

Marcus laughed, "I see I'm not the only one who mated tonight?" he teased. Ja'Mal; puffed up, Yea, she's mine now and forever."

Kerri laughed and hugged her new mate as did Patricia. The Keamon spoke. "I wish we had time to really celebrate, but we have a serious problem. Lionel. He won't be happy about this."

*****

Logan and Betty traveled to Marcus's home. They saw him return and needed to speak with him urgently. Logan was now worried. Jacob had not returned and was not answering his sends. Betty held on to him, offering support in any way that she could.

"Baby, I'm sure Jacob is fine. He is grown and you saw him leave with Tasha." Betty reminded her lover.

Logan nodded, but something was not right. He wondered was he hyped over the situation with Lionel. Maybe she was right, he was overreacting.

He sent again, Jacob, are you alright? No response. He felt through the bond he shared with his cousin and it was muted. He didn't like this.

Soon they arrived at Marcus's home to find Kerri and Jamal were there. Logan walked in, clearly worried. "Marcus, something's wrong with..." He paused. Something had changed. Marcus was no longer leader. He felt a shift and he and Ja'Mal connected, instantly he dropped his eyes, "Alpha" he greeted. Betty followed suit, her heart filled with pride of her only son.

"Logan, Momma, don't." Jamal insisted. "Logan, what were you saying about Jacob?" His wolf was now on full alert. If Logan was worried then something had to have happened.

"He won't answer me, and our bond is muted. Jamal searched his bonds and found Jacob. Logan was right dead air. There was no connection at the end of the bond. His concerned ratcheted up even more. Lionel If that bastard had harmed Jacob... He wouldn't finish that thought.

Marcus started to order Logan to go with him and search when Jamal spoke.

"No, he wants us to come out. It's a trap. Logan, stay here and guard the den. Keamon, tell me as much as you can about your people, Lionel in particular." He faced his mate, her eyes beaming with pride. "Baby, call your father and let him know you'll stay here tonight. Stay with Momma." Keamon, Ja'Mal and Marcus went into Marcus's office. Logan joined them. He didn't like the idea of being excluded. If they were going after Lionel, then he wanted to be a part of the group.

Keamon relayed the story of the last Shaman. He told of the legend of the wapjanli, and then he smiled. He can be stopped, but you Jamal must be the one to end him. Ja'Mal froze. He had only killed one man in his life and that was in defense of his mother. Now the nephew of that man was after his mate, and he felt he wanted to destroy his people. This would end now.

Marcus stood. "You're not facing him alone. Let's find out if he has Jacob. Once we are sure that Jacob is safe, then we will destroy him together." Jamal was awed. No one other than his Mom ever stood by him like Marcus and the rest of this pack did.

Logan spoke. "I have one request. Kill the bastard. And don't you dare let him hurt you, I will not have Betty's heart crushed again." He was so serious that Ja'Mal; took a second look at him. Momma was with a good man.

Ja'Mal looked his new father in the eye and gave his word. "We'll be careful. Oh and um Logan, I'm still not calling you dad." He teased.

Logan smiled, "Sir will work just as well." He replied.

Ja'Mal thought for a moment. This was his first act as Alpha. He wasn't official yet, but no one in this room was worried about ceremony. A part of him wanted to defer to Marcus, being that he was familiar with the key players in this case. However, Jamal instinctively knew, if he deferred, he'd be abdicating his power. That he could not do. Lionel expected him to sit back, well he was wrong.

Ja'Mal took a deep breath. He faced Logan. His first call as Alpha was to give a direct order to his soldiers, Logan being key. If he appeared unsure, then at some point, it could cause issues. "Logan, keep sending to Jacob. If he answers let us know. Keamon, you know this man. I need you with me." Then he noted that Keamon was so much older than them, this might be too much for the older gentleman to deal with. Ja'Mal exhaled and felt a shaft of strength from his mate. He smiled. "Keamon, can you stay here and help Logan?"

Keamon agreed. The young dark Were was a natural leader. "Marcus, for now, I would like to send scouts out to search for Jacob. Let's cover the local parameter first . If he is in danger then they need to alert one of us immediately. I'm going to see Lionel. This ends now. Let's speak with our mates and then we'll find our brother." Ja'Mal stated finally. Logan still didn't like being left in the den.

Betty was sitting with Kerri. Jacob was missing and everyone was worried. Soon Jamal and the others entered. Kerri rushed to his side and he held her close. He then revealed his plan. "Baby, Marcus and I are going to find Lionel. I'm calling Larry and he will stay here to help protect you.'

"No, I go with you Ja'Mal." Kerri insisted.

"Kerri, I need you here. Someplace safe. OK. I can't fight him if he takes you. So please for me don't argue." Ja'Mal insisted.

Kerri hated doing this to him. Here he was a new alpha, and she was his Alpha bitch. She should submit, but the wapjanli needed to be present when Lionel was confronted.

Jamal, I need to face him with you. He is evil and powerful. However, united we are a formidable team. Don't force me to defy you openly, my mate. Because to keep you alive I will. Please allow me to accompany you. If you doubt my wisdom then ask Keamon what the fates have to say on the topic. she sent.

Jamal was stunned. He looked at Kerri and knew she'd be pissed. "No, you stay here." All of a sudden the room filled with electricity, no one moved. All eyes were centered on the new Alpha and his mate. "I go with you Ja'Mal. He wants me, and I need to face him. Kerri declared.

Something flashed in Ja'Mal's eyes, as his wolf claimed dominance. You dare defy me mate. You will be punished for this show of defiance. As for now, you stay here. I will not place you in harm's way.The Alpha declared mentally.

She submitted, her wolf and the Wapjanli submitted to the male before them. Kerri was stunned and strangely pleased at his show of dominance over her. She accepted him and knew without a doubt that her mate was more than capable of keeping them safe. Ja'Mal had to hold her. He was harsh and overbearing, but he loved this girl. He pulled her into his arms and inhaled her scent. She calmed his beast and soon everything returned to normal.

Larry, come to Marcus'. Kerri needs you. Ja'Mal sent to his father-in-law. "Baby, your Dad is on his way."

Finally Logan spoke, "The den is guarded, Larry and Keamon are here with the women. No one will get in here. Alpha, please let me help search for Jacob?" Logan pleaded.

Ja'Mal hated saying no, and he felt he shouldn't have to keep explaining. He looked Logan and was about to speak when Keamon interrupted them.

Keamon saw that the young Alpha was about to break. He had to share what he knew. "I can only speak of what has been revealed to me. Kerri is integral in his defeat, however, Ja'Mal, he plans to take as many with him as he can. Tonight is only the beginning, it is not over yet. Someone will be sacrificed to the Gods to end his reign. Be prepared. Here at the den for now she is safe. So, for now Kerri and Logan you must stay with us."

Keamon's declaration sent a chill down everyone's spine. Isla spoke. "Kerri, stay away from him then. Let Ja'Mal and the other men fight him. He hates you Kerri and wants you dead." She cried.

Kerri hugged her best friend. "Isla, I can't spend my life hiding from a lunatic. I have my family, my mate , my friends to consider. When it's time to face him, I will have no choice. But for tonight, I will stay here. My mate is strong enough to keep us safe. Isla, when the time comes though, will you and Oman watch out for my father? If anything happens..." she dropped, Jamal and the others were snarling.

Betty faced her son and spoke. This was an awful situation, but they'd been through tough times before. "You just make sure that return son. You promised me grand pups remember." She tried to tease.

Logan didn't like this. He was a fighter, He needed to go with them. He started to speak when Jamal addressed him. "Logan, I need you here. If somehow Lionel gets through, you'll be my next line of defense. While I am out, you are in charge. Protect them." He ordered.

"Yes Alpha" Logan replied. He understood what Jamal was doing. Even if a part of him wanted to protest. It made sense. If Lionel somehow had Jacob, he could orchestrate an attack against the den. They needed to be ready.

The males gathered and waited for their orders. None were surprised when Jamal stood and issued his orders, They simply nodded and took up their post. Jamal and Marcus stood to leave and Keamon stood with them. Marcus hesitated. "Keamon, stay here." he ordered looking sat Jamal.

Jamal agreed. He needed the old one safe so if they needed him they could call on him. Kerri took her place sat his side as Larry arrived. Larry immediately demanded that she stay inside. Jamal didn't order him to calm, out of sheer respect for his mates father. Kerri spoke with her father and alleviated his fears.

"Daddy, this is my battle, mine and Jamal. I will stay behind this time, but at some point, we have to face him together." She explained.

Larry hugged his daughter.

"Daddy, I will be fine." She promised.

Soon, Ja'Mal and Marcus left. Jamal drove east. He knew where Lionel's lair was and was certain they would find him there. They didn't know if he had somehow taken Jacob, but if he did, then he was asking for a beat down.

*****

Meanwhile out from town, tied in a dark basement, Jacob became alert. His head pounded. He was disoriented. He was not sure where he was. The last thing he remembered was dancing with Tasha when two guys surrounded them. Then everything went black. Using his wolf sense he examined his surroundings. They were locked in a dark room. They were tied to two chairs. Apparently, his capturors had no idea that he wasn't human. He could hear the faint sobs of his female companion.

"Tasha," he whispered, "Where are we?"

"Hush Jacob. Pretend you are still sleep. Jerome won't hurt you if he thinks you're passed out." Tasha whispered back fearfully.

"I'll get you out of here. He's high right now, by morning, he'll come down and I should be able to convince him to let you go." She explained.

"Tasha, who is..." he stopped. Their capturors returned. "Did I hear talking? Has lover boy finally joined us?" A raspy voice sneered.

Jacob pretended to still be unconscious, so he let out a factitious moan.

"Still out. See bitch, told you white men are weak. A true gansta would have woken up by now." He glared at Tasha. "This is what you want, a weak-ass white boy. Well, baby girl, he don't really want you. Look at you. No man wants a black woman. You're only good for one thing. And your old tired ass ain't that good anymore." He laughed. "Hell, you can't even sell the cooch. But that's OK, see you're my bitch until I'm done with you." He added.

He looked over at one of the two men with him and sneered. "Untie her." He ordered.

The young man did, and snatched her from the position she was sitting in. Jacob's wolf growled , but he remained silent. He assessed the situation. He needed help. He then heard Logan calling him. Logan, I'm alive. Some guys have me and Tasha hostage. We're in a basement of some sort. Not sure where. he sent frantically.

Thank Luna you're alive. Logan replied. Jamal sent wolves out to search. Try and see if you can figure out where you are. I'll contact them. Logan explained.

Jacob as confused, Ja'Mal? Then he sensed a new bond, a connection to a new alpha. He smiled, baby boy had taken up his new post.

They went in search of Lionel. Is he the one who has you? Logan asked.

No, tell them. I'll try to call as well Jacob replied.

Jacob listened, disgusted , as the one called Jerome debased the young woman that was with them. Finally he heard enough. His leader was going after a mad man, and he would not sit here and watch a woman be raped. He was no fan of Tasha, but still she deserved to be protected. So as the males were distracted, Jacob relied on his wolf's strength to break the simple ropes they used to tie him up. Not wanting to alert them, he still feigned being subdued.

"Wait, where am I?" He called out faking confusion, drawing snickers two of the three males in the room. Jerome was not paying attention to him and he continued to force Tasha to pleasure him orally.

The first male, the young one, approached Jacob. He was so cocky, so sure the older man was defenseless that knocking him out was child's play. Jacob placed him on the chair and tied him up. His friend decided to check on him and walked into the room. Grabbing the male from behind, Jacob quickly snapped his neck ending his life as well. Now he had to get rid of Jerome, and also decide what to do about Tasha.

So far it seemed as if Tasha was being forced, but he'd seen many instances where the female would react in defense of her abuser. Jacob was no dummy, he could tell that these two had history. If she considered Jerome her husband, then she would defend him. Jacob had no desire to hurt a woman, but if she attacked him, he would disable her.

His wolf demanded justice. His human used cunning. Jacob snuck into the room and watched the scene before him. He listened as the male berated the female that kneeled before him on her knees for his pleasure. "Girl, I'm the only man that wants you. You know that right. That man in there he just wants to be with a black woman. That's all he wants. You gonna cheat on me with him. I'll never let you leave me Tasha. We in this for life, hear me girl."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers