Werewolves and Indians Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

She smiled, and Jacob knew. She loved this vile creature, this man that treated her like trash. He also knew that to escape he'd have to fight both. Him as his capturers, and her because she would fight to protect the male; Jacob closed his eyes. He didn't want to hurt a female, but to escape, he might have too.

"Excuse me you two, I'm leaving now,." He walked in and casually announced. Jerome knew if this man went to the police, he was going back upstate.

"Sorry, bruh, you ain't going nowhere." he explained advancing on Jacob. Tasha stood back, terrified. Jerome would kill this man before he let him go. Why couldn't he just do as she asked. She would have convinced Jerome to let him leave.

Something in Jerome changed. His face contorted, and he was angry. "No one leaves this place alive." Then he thought for as moment. "Where are my boys?" he asked.

Jacob didn't move; he was ready to defend himself. Jerome called out, "Ice, Juju", no answer.

"What the fuck did you do to them?" he demanded, grabbing Tasha and rushing into the other room. Jacob then ran for the door, just as he reached the knob, he heard gunshots and dropped, barely escaping a shot aimed at his head. Jerome continued firing as Jacob sought cover. Soon he was out of bullets. Tasha begged him to stop, but he backhanded her, knocking her across the room. Jacob took this opportunity to disarm him. And just as he suspected, Tasha came to Jerome's aid. He shoved her across the room and continued to fight for his life.

Fortunately for him, Logan contacted the scout wolves and they heard the gunshots. They immediately followed the sound and found their missing member, He was engaged in a fight for his life. Bursting through the door, two of the wolves grabbed Tasha before she could interfere and inject Jacob with a strange syringe she was holding. This allowed Jacob a chance to end Jerome.

One of the wolves called the sheriff and the officer arrived within minutes. Jacob was handcuffed, and led off. Tasha was taken is as well. Jacob refused to speak and asked for council. He sent message to Jamal. "Lionel did not do this. I killed the man that did. I need lawyer."

Jamal answered, "We're on our way." He looked at Marcus. Marcus said, "I'll call Nesbit. He handles pack affairs." Jamal nodded.

However, when Jacob arrived at the jail, his council was already present. Chief Joe, the the chief of the Hualapai people, sent his daughter. Jacob was a friend of the tribe. If he had a encounter with Jerome, he was certain anything done was in self-defense. The officer brought Jacob in dreading this case. It has the earmarks of being a racial powder keg.

"I would like to speak with my client." Jacob heard the sweetest voice. His wolf howled. Then he saw her. She was everything he ever dreamed of. There was one problem. He had known Sunnet Dreamfeather her whole life and she never liked him. As a matter of fact, she took great pleasure in explicitly explaining to him and anyone that would listen why she despised him. So deep was her disdain for him, she would often say if he were on fire, she'd watch him burn." Jacob loved egging her on, She always reacted in the most hilarious ways, It entertained him to no end. She moved away years ago, and he missed her. He had no idea she was back. But now she was back to defend him. Maybe this time he could convince her to stay.

The officer led them to the small interrogation room and left them alone. Sunnet looked at her nemesis. He was as gorgeous as ever. She soaked up his square jaw, dark auburn tresses, and the woman in her appreciated the fact that he kept his body in shape. Secretly, she always had a crush on this man, but he'd never know it. Mentally shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Sunnet faced her client. Jacob Kingsley drove her insane. She was here to see her parents and Daddy asked her to meet this man at the jail. She waited as beat and said four words. "Tell me what happened?"

Jacob swallowed. He took a deep breath and the scent of wild flowers filled his nostrils. She was as beautiful as ever. Jacob loved her bronzed skin, naturally thick black hair. She wasn't overly thick. She wasn't overly thin, but curvaceous. She was tall too. He perfect match for his six foot by nine inch frame. He wondered if she tasted like hot cinnamon, and even after all these years, he still wondered. His wolf began to prowl, but he subjugated his beast.

"I'm not sure how I ended up there I just did. That guy Jerome, held Tasha and me captive. I managed to escape my bonds and took out the first two guys. I didn't plan to kill anyone, but it was a life or death situation. I told him I was leaving, and I tried to go. He started shooting. I managed to get close to him and took away his weapon. In the tussle, I broke his neck. Tasha was there. But in all honesty, she may not tell the truth." He stopped.

"Why were you with her? You had no..."Sunnet stopped. She was out of line. "I'm sorry, your personal life is not my business."

Jacob smiled, "It is your business. But we can talk more about that later. Right now, can you tell me what they plan to charge me with?"

Sunnet exhaled, "Don't talk. No matter what they ask. Do not speak unless I'm with you. Understand." She stated. "I want to talk to the detective," and she stood to leave. Jacob smiled, because she was one good looking woman, even wearing sweats. This time, when he got out of this mess, Miss Sunnet Dreamfeather wouldn't be allowed to leave him again.

Jacob smiled, and nodded. Soon the deputy came and escorted him to his cell. At this point, Jamal, and Marcus arrived at the station demanding to see their friend. Sunnet walked out, and Marcus recognized her immediately. Jamal looked pensive. Marcus had already mated with Patricia; he had no business being so friendly with another female.

Marcus brought Sunnet over to him and introduced her. Jamal relaxed after introductions. She was helping Jacob. That was enough for now.

*****

Lionel drove towards the den. He parked over half a mile away. Climbing out of his truck, he could see the entrance. "Silly dogs," he mused. "They think a few guards and locks can keep me out. They have no idea of the things I am capable of." He then climbed back into his vehicle and watched. No one came in or went out. He also knew they were on high alert. She was in there, and he lay his head back and closed his eyes for a moment.

When he opened them, a shaman of old sat beside him. "T'chukemia, it's over. She and the Dark were are one now. This is your last warning, give up this quest, or face eternal damnation."

Lionel was furious at the being that sat next to him. He was the first Shaman, the one who allowed this travesty to take root. Now he wanted to dissuade him from fixing the mess they allowed to happen. There was nothing he could say that would influence him. "I'd rather die than exist as a mere human. We end this my way. I won't go alone; that bitch goes with me. I'll take as many dogs as I can if they try to stop me." He vowed.

The spirit shook his head. There was no hope for Lionel. His heart was black. He had no love in him for anyone. The spirit thought of the girl, the one he'd impregnated. Lionel had no idea that he had a child on the way. He would never see his child. The spirit tried once more,. "What about your daughter? She will be born in a few months. Will you have her grow up without a father?" he asked.

Something sparkled in Lionel's eyes. He would have a daughter. Then he recalled his childhood. She deserved better, and he would protect her. He would protect her the only way he could. He'd protect her from himself.

The Shaman thought for a brief moment, Finally, but then his eyes darkened once more. "I have no daughter. I never wanted kids. I have one goal now and that is to kill the wapjanli and the dark were. They cheated me; stole what was my birthright. So when I die, I take them with me.

T'chukemia he said solemnly, and then he vanished. Lionel never felt more alone than he did in that moment. The spirit world was done with him. His power was weakening by the minute. They took everything from him, from his people. They took his birthright, his chance at happiness, and his hope to go on. Those filthy dogs caused this. He'd make them pay.

It was at this point, Lionel knew he would not be able to stop them, but as long as Ja'Mal, Kerri, and Marcus died, he'd be content. He accepted the fact that he would die tonight. Then he grinned evilly, but he was not going alone. Chanting and entering into his fugue state once more, Lionel allowed his demon form full control as he prepared for battle for his final fight.

Keamon prayed to the Gods for protection. He felt a change in the air. Lionel was no longer human, he'd devolved into his demon form. God help anyone who crossed his path. He prayed Marcus and Ja'Mal returned to the den quickly, for Lionel was on his way. He spoke to Logan. "He comes, protect the innocent."

Chilled, Logan stood and called on the Weres that were still in the compound and ordered them to prepare to fight. Facing Betty, he kissed her and ordered that the women and children move immediately to the safe room beneath the alpha's home.

Not wasting any time, a theta immediately lead all of the people present to the basement. Betty and Kerri refused to hide and rushed out to help the thetas and omegas move the young and older pack members to safety. Logan sent to Ja'Mal and Marcus immediately. He's here. Come back now. He's... His send ended.

LOGAN! Both men screamed as a feeling of doom filled their spirits. Something had to have happened. The pack was under attack.

Ja'Mal exited the police precinct immediately. He shifted and charged back to the den. Within seconds, Marcus was right by his side. Both men were fuming. If Lionel harmed any of their people, tonight he would breathe his last breath.

So ends chapter 7. This story has taken off. I am left wondering, and I'm writing it. But I am dying to see how the story goes. Lionel is insane. I wonder if he will somehow come to his senses?

What will happen to Jacob? How deep does Sunnet's animosity run towards him?

Finally, when will Logan and Betty ever mate? These questions are flying through my brain. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I certainly hope you enjoyed this portion of the tale. So please comment and share your thoughts. Feedback is always appreciated.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers