All Comments on 'Werewolves and Indians Ch. 12'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 10 years agoAuthor
One more to go

I can say now without a doubt the chapter 13 will be the final chapter in this series. I will post it as soon as I write it. Thank you for reading my offerings and for your encouraging words.

Look for a short romance from these characters in the future. Dina and Daniel's story is a WIP. I'll keep you posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please<3

I want more chapters and i hope that Daniel and Dina will love each other=) They seem like the perfect couple=D

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Dina thinks Daniel is out of her league. And what happened with Lionel doesn't help. But she knew Lionel wasn't quite right but she pursued him anyway. Daniel will definitely have his work cut out for him.

MySecretSideMySecretSidealmost 10 years ago
Awesome story

I hate to see it end, but I bet you have even more adventures planned for us. We will wait patiently for the next series in this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

Getting help with punctuation and flow of your writing would make it even more enjoyable to read.

Adlin1968Adlin1968almost 10 years ago
Awasome!,,

All your stories are a hit! I look forward to read the final chapter. If your Daniel and Dina story is half as good as the rest of your stories i beat it will be a hit!

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago

I love it .I am glad Daniel will find his mate . I wish there was a lot more .

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...