Werewolves and Indians Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Daniel closed his eyes, "Jacob, please. I know you mean well, but not everyone will meet the other half of their soul. Sunnet is as close as I'm ever going to get and I can live with that. You are here to spend time with her, so enjoy your weekend. I'm fine." He answered and the he picked up his briefs to go to his office. Jacob walked out with him as Emily and her Mom walked up. "Oh and Jacob our anniversary dinner is Saturday, make sure Sunnet brings you." she added. Daniel closed his office door. His mother noticed and decided to talk to her introverted son.

*****

"Knock knock, Daniel. It's Mom. Can I come in?" Daniel looked up He was clearly annoyed.

"Mother, now is not a good time." He started to explain.

She just sat down and didn't move. Out of all of her kids, Daniel was more like his father than any of them. You would think he was the oldest, but no Brett was. Brett was easygoing like her. Peter had a well rounded sense of humor. Emily had her moments, but Daniel took everything seriously.

"Put the folder down son. I mean right now." She ordered.

He did as he was told and looked at her. His eyes accusing her of being a traitor. "So I see you like Jacob, also." He observed.

She didn't answer. She was actually becoming annoyed with him. She liked Sunnet and Jacob was the perfect guy for her. She had never seen the girl really smile before today. Sunnet and Daniel went everywhere together and they didn't really fit. She was safe for him. As long as he had her around, he didn't have to invest time developing a relationship.

True, she'd rather he brought Sunnet around than the usual empty headed bimbos his brother introduced him to. However, she wanted more for her middle son. She wanted him to laugh, play in the rain, and lose control for once. As much as she loved Sunnet, she was not the woman for him.

"Mom, listen..." she stopped him.

"No, you listen. That girl is a true friend to you. She deserves to be happy." Daniel looked away. "You deserve to be happy too son. She is a great girl, so let's be happy for them." She smiled. "I know you hate to lose her, but if you are honest with yourself, can you really see the two of you together, married, a house full of kids?"

Daniel tried to picture what his mother described. It didn't work. He saw where she grew up and knew that children needed that kind of space and he was too rigid. "Daniel, I want grandkids, but they need a mom that can laugh a little. There dad will have to learn to laugh too." She teased.

Daniel smiled, "OK mom, I'll find a stripper to marry then." He teased.

She hugged him and then headed home. "Yes, and make sure you bring her with you Saturday night."

*****

Sunnet and Jacob went to her apartment. She grabbed one of his bags and helped him bring them in. Jacob just held her close. "I love you, Sunnet. I cannot believe that I have you in my life after so long."

Sunnet hugged him. "Oh Jacob, let me shower and change, I'll make dinner." Sunnet suggested.

Jacob unpacked his things in her bedroom and then decided to join her in the shower. Knowing he would not be long, Sunnet waited and then she felt his strong arms surround her. She turned as warm water cascaded over their bodies. Sunnet wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her. So he slipped his turgid rod inside her welcoming sheath. Neither spoke as their bodies danced the dance of lovers. Jacob needed his woman; his beast was almost feral with need. Mark her! he demanded.

No, she is ours, in two months, he argued. Sunnet stiffened, and came her body tried to devour him. She needed something more. She hated being away from him; she needed something that tied them together. As her body convulsed on him, instinctively she bit into his collar. Jacob growled as his wolf took over. He sniffed her shoulder, taste the skin in her neck, and then marked his mate. His body lurched, emptying his seed deep inside his woman. His knot formed, and within seconds, Sunnet was pinned.

Jacob, feels so good she chanted. Jacob could not respond because he was speechless. No woman would ever compare to his Sunnet. Sunnet, babe, so sorry. Didn't mean to... Jacob babbled.

"It's OK, there is nothing to be sorry for."Sunnet answered.

Jacob froze and then realized what they had done. "Sunnet, baby, are you..." He asked before they were interrupted.

Congratulations, you two. Sunnet, welcome to the pack. Jacob, I guess we need to find someone to fill in for you for a while, right? JaMal asked.

Ja'Mal. You're in my head. How? Sunnet stammered looking at Jacob.

Jacob was concerned, but overjoyed. He'd just joined with his love, and no one would come between them now. She was still human and had to transform. Yes you will. Ja'Mal, she's human. The change should take a few days. After that I will stay here with her. Jacob replied.

"Wait, how can I hear Ja'Mal? Jacob, what's..." Then she saw the bite mark she put on his skin. It had healed as she touched her neck to find the bite he gave her was healing also.

Sunnet, Can you hear me? Jacob asked.

Sunnet gasped, Yes, Jacob, Are we ... Have we...? she asked.

"We are mated now. You have my mark and I have yours. You will become a wolf like me. It will take a few days, but I'll be here to help you. Also, I know you planned to move back in two months, but I will be staying here with you. I can't leave you Sunnet. You are mine. I have to be with you, especially now." He explained, praying she would understand.

"Is it painful, becoming a Were, I mean?" Sunnet asked.

"I won't lie. Yes, it is and I will be here. It usually takes three to five days. I will go to the office and explain that you are ill if I must, but I won't leave your side." Jacob assured her.

Sunnet smiled, "Well Mr. Kingsley, until it starts I say you show me what my rewards are in this mating, she teased as she sauntered past him into their bedroom. Jacob followed her and for the next couple of hours, they fulfilled each one f their fantasies. Soon the slept, Sunnet became hot, Jacob bath her with a cool wash cloth. Over the next couple of days the change became worse. Soon Saturday arrived and Mrs. Graves, Daniel's mother called. Jacob apologized but told her Sunnet was suffering from food poisoning and they could not make it. She was disappointed but understood.

Sunday was day three since he'd mated with Sunnet, infecting her with his wolf gene. Jacob napped on the sofa, and Sunnet awoke, she felt different, powerful. She wasn't alone. Hello she called out.

Hi, we need our mate. Where is he? her other half demanded.

Let's go find him, Sunnet suggested. She walked into the living room and saw Jacob sprawled across her sofa. "Jacob, wake up." She called.

Jacob opened his eyes to find his mate standing before him wearing only is white undershirt. An extremely thin one that did nothing to conceal her treasures from his view. Her pert, round breast topped with dark nipples that showed through the thin fabric tantalized him. His eyes flowed to her narrow waist zeroing in on the dark triangle at the apex of her thighs. Sunnet sighed, "We miss you and want to play.. She sauntered over to him and Jacob smiled, her wolf was clearly present and ready to join wither male.

Sunnet kissed him, the she whispered, "Shift." He did and seconds later a beautiful dark-haired she wolf stood prone before him. She huffed and he mounted his mate, Entering her Jacob fought to contain the howl that wanted to escape. They were in the city and didn't want to alert the people around them. Sunnet whimpered as he rode her, showing his dominance. Sunnet wanted to howl, but had to contain it. Soon she felt it. She was going to come and hard. Her beast would howl, burying her face into the sofa, she howled, the couch cushioned and muffled the sound somewhat, but not enough as several neighborhood dogs barked in reply. Jacob contained his beast but barely, as he pinned his woman.

Shifting back, Jacob whispered. "Your wolf is beautiful."

Sunnet smiled and whispered, just for his ears, "Mine."

Jacob laughed and answered, "Yours."

*****

Isla came home for a visit and she was doing well at school. She came to the den and visited with Kerrie. Kerrie called her months earlier and told her about the baby, and Isla was so excited. Oman and Keamon were constantly visiting the den. Ja'Mal convinced Gus to give Oman a chance and let him work in the shop

Ja'Mal, Logan, and Marcus sat with Keamon as JaMal shared the news about the detective's findings. He located four women, but three had sons that were clearly not Lionel's. The third girl used to live in town but moved abruptly. She refused to let her daughter be tested. The detective had taken pictures of the baby and they saw that she looked a lot like Lionel. Her features resembled her mother, but her eyes, nose, and coloring were the same as Lionel. Jacob will be staying in the city with Sunnet for now, and I'll ask them to approach her. They have mated and maybe Sunnet can get her to come home." Ja'Mal explained.

Keamon smiled. The pack was fine now. The new alpha lead with compassion and wisdom for one so young. He saw Patricia walk over and noticed a glow about her. It seemed that his best friend would soon have a little one. He knew he would not be here to meet the babe as his time had ended. Isla was home, and he was glad. He wanted to see both of his grandchildren before he left. He hated leaving them, but it was time. Isla would nor day be a therapist, and Oman would be able to leave this place and have a life on his own. He knew his grandson stayed because of him. His passing would hurt them, but they would be fine.

*****

He looked at Marcus. He had to ask that he look after his grandkids. He didn't really have to ask, but he would. Marcus noticed that Keamon was silent. "What is wrong?" Marcus asked as soon as they had a moment alone.

Keamon laughed, "You and I were supposed to go fishing once Lionel was gone. We haven't yet."

"Right, we can go today. Let's go." Marcus declared.

Love, I'm going fishing. I'll be back later. Marcus sent. Patricia was tired of him. Lately, she didn't seem to want him around. It hurt, but he decided to give her some space. This morning, she woke up and he heard her in the bathroom. When he asked what was wrong, she said she was fine.

OK, if you catch anything bring them back, We can have some with dinner. She replied as she sent him a shaft of love. Marcus smiled and returned the mental hug.

The two men sat on the lake fishing and Marcus confided in his friend that his mate was tired of him already. He was sure she wanted someone better. A part of him wondered if she no longer wanted him because of his heritage. Keamon laughed. He was truly happy for Marcus and he hoped the news he had to share did not shatter his friend to drastically.

"So, are you still going to name him Derrick?" Keamon asked.

Marcus was confused. Keamon waited, then his eyes opened and he smiled, "You think Patricia is... Oh my God a baby. Wait, Keamon, I'll be back." Marcus took off. At the dining hall, Patricia was tired, but determined to get dinner started. Marcus rushed in and ran right into Ms. Gertie.

"Good, beta, we are worried. Patricia is not feeling well, but she won't go home. Can you talk to her?" she asked. Marcus ran straight to her office.

Patricia was at her desk, head down. She looked up as her mate walked in. She was dying, or had a bad bug. He didn't need to catch it. Marcus pulled her chair back and asked her to stand. He kneeled before her, pressing his ear to her stomach. He listened intently, Patricia asked "What?" he shushed her. Then he heard the faint thump of a second heart beat. Tears began to flow as he looked up at his mate. "You have my son in there." He gasped.

"A baby, I'm pregnant." Patricia gasped. "The sickness, tiredness, irritability, it makes sense now." Patricia whispered. Marcus hugged his mate and decided that he would take care of her and the baby, "I want you to go home. Gertie said you are not feeling well, and you need to rest. I left Keamon at the lake and will go get him. When I get back, we'll go see the healer. OK."

"Marcus, I am planning dinner. I tell you what, I'll let Gertie take breakfast and we can see the healer tomorrow. Tonight, let me finish dinner." Patricia suggested. Her brain was still reeling. She was having a baby.

"No, you are exhausted and that cannot be good." Marcus explained. "Ms. Gertie, come here please." Gertie walked into the office. "Can you take care of dinner today. You don't need Patricia to stick around, right?"

Gertie smiled, "Of course, Patricia honey, we are fine honey. Go home and rest, OK." Gertie suggested.

Patricia complied and her mate took her home. After he got her settled in, he rushed back to the lake, where Keamon had caught ten big mouth bass. The men took their bounty to the dining hall and Marcus shared his exciting news with his best friend. Keamon smiled, but he seemed sad.

"Keamon, what is it? What's wrong?" Marcus asked.

"Marcus, I am not long for this world. My time has come. I am asking you to look after Isla and Oman. Help them. I have done all I can and I cannot do more." Keamon exhaled and Marcus noticed how frail he was. "Keamon, we can change you. Sunnet just changed and she had no problems. I'll stay with you, help you through it." Marcus offered once more.

Keamon smiled. This was not the first time Marcus asked him and offered to change him, but he was human and his life was over. "No, I'm human Marcus and sadly I must go. At my funeral, I want Patricia to sing. She has a beautiful voice. I don't want you to cry for too long. One day and then you go on. I worry for Oman, it will hurt him the most, help him Marcus. Kerrie will be here for Isla. Now, go home and spend time with your mate. I am going home. Isla is making dinner tonight and I need to tell my grandkids."

Marcus stood as Keamon left. Patricia joined him and knew something was wrong immediately. "Baby, what is it?" she asked and he cried. Marcus sobbed even louder. Patricia was frightened. Ja'Mal. Something is wrong with Marcus. she sent.

On the way, Ja'Mal sent. He and Kerrie rushed to their friend's home. The alphas walked in and Ja'Mal hugged his friend.

"Marcus, what is it?" Ja'Mal asked.

"Kea... Keamon is dying. He told me tonight. He's telling Isla and Oman now." He sobbed. "He's my best friend. He's the only one that understood what it was like to be different. He's leaving and I can't do a damned thing to stop it."

Patricia heart broke for him. He and Keamon grew up together. Once he reached maturity, he stopped aging but Keamon was human. It never changed their friendship. No one said anything.

Kerrie needed to call Isla. She stepped out of the room and called but her friend didn't answer.

Ja'Mal called Logan. Logan and Betty came immediately. Marcus shared the somber news, and Logan broke too. Keamon was his friend also.

Patricia hated seeing her mate hurting, so Betty told her to come with her and Kerrie and leave the guys alone. Kerrie was worried about Isla, but Betty told her to remain calm. She didn't want her upset it wasn't good for her granddaughter.

Instinctively Patricia cradled her unborn child. Betty, ever observant, noticed and she smiled. "Logan is going to shit bricks when he finds out." She said loudly laughing. Patricia and Kerrie looked at her confused. "Betty, what are you laughing about?" Kerri asked annoyed.

"Patricia, congratulations. Does Marcus know, yet?" she asked ignoring her irate daughter-in-law.

It dawned on Patricia what Betty was referring too..She smiled, "Yes, he told me today. He was so excited, and now this."

Kerrie smiled and she congratulated Patricia as well. Soon both women turned to Betty. "Um, Mom, Ja'Mal wants a baby brother." Kerrie teased.

Betty laughed, "When it happens, he'll get one, but for now I'm enjoying the process." She teased. The women laughed. Kerrie's phone rang and it was Isla. Her grandfather shared his news and she was distraught. Kerrie talked with her friend as Betty and Patricia returned to Marcus home. Marcus calmed down and pulled his mate into his arms. "I'm sorry, are you OK? I didn't mean to upset you." He whispered.

"I'm fine, baby are you Ok?" Patricia asked concerned.

Marcus smiled, "I'll be fine. Now I need you and Derrick to rest. I still want you to see a healer." He asserted. Logan looked confused.

"Um Marcus, who is Derrick?" Logan asked.

Ja'Mal yelled out "You old dog. You're having a boy. Congratulations. I will watch him. He'd better not mess with my Layla." Logan finally caught on.

"Wait, you're pregnant? Oh man, congratulations. Wait you know it's a boy already?" he asked.

Marcus replied, tongue in cheek, "Well Ja'Mal is having a daughter right, so I want a son. Now Logan, you need to have a boy too. Someone needs to protect Layla." Marcus added.

Patricia smacked him. "This baby could be a girl and you better be happy with that."

Marcus laughed and held her close, "I just want him or her to be healthy, OK. Besides we're werewolves it could be a son and a daughter."

The moment of sadness seemed to have passed, so Ja'Mal left to find Kerrie. Logan and Betty went home. Logan was quiet. They walked into the house and Betty faced her mate. "Logan, I am older. What if I can't give you pups? We've been trying for months and nothing." she whispered.

Logan sat down and pulled her close, She sat in his lap. "Betty Sims Kingsley, I love you. Our alpha is your son. I am honored to be a part of his life. He is blessing us with a grand pup, as is Marcus and pretty soon Jacob. He and Sunnet have mated now. If we have children I would be the happiest wolf to walk this planet. If we cannot have pups, I have you and you're more than enough." He kissed her.

"Well. Logan, to make a pup, we need practice right?" Betty asked. Logan laughed and followed his beautiful mate into their bedroom.

*****

Ja'Mal was back at home with Kerrie and they talked about Keamon. Kerrie needed to be with her friend, so she and Ja'Mal would visit with them the next day. Isla and Oman wanted to speak with the doctor to see if anything could be done. They were driving with them to talk with the doctors.

Jacob was upset when he got the news about Keamon. He called his friend and Keamon told him to stay. He'd be home in a few weeks. Jacob hang up, and Sunnet hugged him as he cried. She called father, and he seemed to take the news in stride. A few weeks passed and Jacob was working for a local repair company. Sunnet had a party that she had to attend with the firm.

Dina was working her second job as wait staff at an office party. She hated these things often because the people were so pretentious. She lifted a tray of drinks when a familiar face walked in.

She smiled, Sunnet Dreamfeather was a member of her tribe. It never failed no matter where you were, if you saw a face from your childhood, friend or foe, for a brief second you felt a kinship.

"Dina, the lawyers are here. Make sure they have a cocktail," Her boss Leslie ordered. Dina smiled and headed over to the new group with drinks in hand.

"Hello, drinks anyone?" she asked.

"Thank you," one member stated, but Sunnet refused. "Don't I know you?" Sunnet asked. The girl looked familiar.

The handsome male next to Sunnet looked up and Dina almost dropped the tray. Years of training in service helped her hold the tray upright. She smiled and addressed Sunnet, "You should, Ms Dreamfeather, I'm from the same small town. I'm Dina Tallwinds." She answered. "Excuse me, I must serve the other guest, and she walked off.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers