Werewolves and Indians Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers

"Close your mouth Daniel." Sunnet teased. "Something might fly in."

Daniel frowned. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you knew someone that worked here. Where does she live?' he tried to ask casually.

Sunnet laughed. "We grew up in the same town. I don't know her, but I bet Emily will before this party is over."

Emily laughed, and she was excited. Her big brother was about to be conquered by a woman. She had to tell mother about this. First however, she needed to get close to one Miss Dina Tallwinds, her future sister-in-law. She looked over her brother, his eyes followed the young waitress and she knew he was a goner.

The host of the party cleared his throat and the event began. The party lasted two long hours and Daniel drove Sunnet home. Dina Tallwinds, Dina Tallwinds, Dina Tall... He thought the whole time as he drove her home. Jacob walked out to meet Sunnet as she exited his car. Jacob looked at Daniel strangely. He seemed distracted. Sunnet told him bye, he waved at Jacob and drove off.

"What was that about?" Jacob asked. A week ago, Daniel stopped by the apartment to talk with them. He apologized for being a drama king, but he did articulate that Sunnet was the one person he considered a friend. He realized that he didn't want to lost their friendship and through transference, his brain made her a romantic conquest. Sunnet was beautiful, but he could not see them together. However, he hoped they could remain friends. Jacob relaxed and Daniel was ok.

"Well, he saw a woman that caught his attention. Do you remember Dina Tallwinds?" Sunnet asked. Jacob froze. The last time he saw Dina, Lionel humiliated her. She left town. He blamed himself because he failed to keep Lionel in check. He had shared that story with Sunnet on a visit home when Ja'Mal hired a detective to find Daniel's daughter. Jacob was tired of talking about others, he wanted to pamper his mate. Lifting her, he carried her inside where for the next few hours he took care his woman.

Daniel was headed to his house as one dark-haired beauty occupied his brain. His phone rang. It was Emily.

"Hello big bro, Dina Tallwinds is single. She lives in the city, near the college. There is one downside. She has a baby." Emily paused.

Daniel sighed. "She is involved with the father, right?"

Emily smiled, "No, he is out of the picture, but Daniel. A woman with a child is a whole other league. If you aren't serious, leave her be."

Daniel sighed but Emily's snooping only made Dina more of a mystery to him. He had to meet this young woman.

Dina thought about the handsome man that was with Sunnet. He was so quiet, and few people interacted with him. She knew how that felt. She was often ignored as well. She wanted to just speak to him, but she was working, so no fraternizing. Besides, the guy was a big-time attorney. If things were different she was different, maybe she could attract a man like him. That wouldn't happen.

Leona started to fret. Dina lifted her baby and sang her a lullaby. Soon she was sleeping. She kissed her angel and went to bed where in her dreams she met her Mr. Right. It didn't get past her that Mr. Right looked just like the man from the party earlier.

*****

Please remember to vote and share your thoughts. I would love to see what you think.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers