West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh jesus, Mark, I came so hard, I love you so much."

"I'm glad, baby, I love you too. You're so fucking hot."

The settled scene fades to darkness, leaving its participants breathing heavily long after lights-out. With a very distant rumbled the car is restarted and headlights, functional but by some trick of memory nonetheless fantastically faint, illuminate a few disembodied curve, an on-ramp, a spectral glowing streetsign with its face a mess of foreign characters, Chinese, Greek, everything Other. Passing lanes must have come and gone in lustful frenzy but they left not a trace, speedometer constantly threatening ominous red-lights in the rear-view -- what d'you think of that, the ride home hardly happened.

My cock had not buried itself within the warm confines of its moist home -- this necessity remained unassuaged and so our strides across parking-lot were swift. Almost running, my God, we were shameless. We careened into the nearest room, stripping before the door was fully closed. In half-dressed embrace we stumbled and were saved from falling by a wall & our lips never parted, so there I am mauling Molly's chest like an animal, cock hanging out shuddering uncontrollably with each battering-ram beat of my heart, pants around ankles, trying to fuck her standing up but somehow the angle's not right. It's hard to say what I could see and not see, the light was on but I was blind with passion, her gracious fingers come to my aid and help me slide in effortlessly. That's all I needed, and I'm pounding away like a madman, knowing my baby likes it hard & fast & rough and that's fine by me, I need it like that now. Her back thuds obscenely against the wall, rhythmically, and we're moaning to that same beat, terrifying neighbors and all innocent bystanders up to a radius of one hundred meters. I'm grabbing her ass, easing her weight off her feet, and pinned against the wall as she is she's half-floating.

Our precarious balance does not last for long, and in one motion we're half on the bed, my cock not willing for a moment's respite and again seeking out its target eagerly. Molly senses this so she holds her ass up high and I dart behind her -- success -- familiar moistness -- indescribable tension -- glorious abode! Where else could I belong? Nothing else is on my mind and like a dog I let lose, pumping in and out of her like a deranged organic piston, nature's finest, nothing mechanical here, only ecstatically alive. I hold on to her hips for dear life and give her a number of stinging spankings for encouragement, she's biting her lip, this penetration can only be described as divine.

Why write bad poetry? Why imitate in ink the sounds of excess? It's not long before I'm coming again like a blunderbuss inside of her, and she, also lost in perpetual orgasm, sustains no injury. Still inside her, growing limp, night catches up with us, we disappear curled up on our sides.