Wet and Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,021 Followers

What the . . .? The alcohol must have been going to my head because I could have sworn she said . . . nahhhh, I must have been hearing things. Sure enough, when I shook my head to clear the cobwebs, I heard it again. "Nowell, piss on me."

I sat back on my knees and I looked down at her. I glanced over at the window and I couldn't see Vivian and Ezra anymore. They could have been on the bed, on the floor, they could have been in the kitchen for all I knew. I can't piss with a hardon and I was all prepared to explain that when I heard, "Oooh, yeah, cover me with your hot pee. I want to feel it on my tits. Give me that hot golden shower."

I have never concentrated harder in my life in such a short period of time because somehow, within seconds, I willed myself to pee right there, hard dick and all. I controlled my flow with amazing skill, if I have to say so myself, and Imani luxuriated in it like it was a special treatment at her spa. She was holding her tits together and looking up at me and telling me how sexy it felt. She started sticking her tongue out, tempting me. I was frozen. Before I knew what was happening, she stuck her finger out and put it in the flow of piss and brought it to her mouth and started sucking it.

I lost it. I grabbed her hips and I pulled her to the end of the seat. I could see the drops of piss hanging from the tip of my slit and I rubbed them along hers. "Mmmm, fuck me, Nowell, fuck the piss out of me." I took her words literally and I rammed every inch in my dick inside her. She was soaking wet with slippery juices and the sounds of our fucking were accentuated by the slapping of our bodies together with the pee that was between us. I reached down and kissed her. I could taste the slightly salty sweet taste of my piss on her lips and I'm sure she could taste her own on mine. I went into overdrive and I was deep stroking, long stroking, hard stroking, I was working up a sweat.

Her nails were digging into my back and she kept chanting, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," and all of a sudden, I could feel her pissing on me again. She was pissing while I was fucking her and she was nutting all over me. That did it and it pushed me over the edge. I pulled my dick out and shot my cum on her pee soaked, sweat stained stomach.

When I regained consciousness (don't laugh at me, shit, I was tired), I went into overprotective mode. 'Are you okay, are you alright?" I kept asking her if she was okay with everything that had happened.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the pool and dove in. I followed and we kissed and she held my face gently in her hands. "I'm more than fine. It's not something that I want to do every day, but I enjoyed it. It was really hot and sexy. I liked it."

The next morning, I was kicked out of bed at 7 AM to hose down the deck and clean up our mess. Apparently, Ezra had similar duties and was up a little after me, in the kitchen cleaning something in there too. I called Tracy and asked him how his night with Theresa went and he was damn near speechless. "Maaaan, you have no idea. All I can tell you is . . . it as wet and wild."

"Oh yeah," I said, "I can only imagine."

AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,021 Followers
12