Wet & Wild Breakfast

Story Info
TJ shows Jennifer that wetter is better.
1.8k words
4.1
90.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ blinked his eyes in response to the strong sun that beamed into the bedroom. He tossed the covers off. It was almost too warm with them on. His mind wandered back to the events of last night. A smile grew on his face as he remembered Jennifer moaning, holding onto the headboard as he thrust his shaft into her dripping cunt. He looked over towards the bathroom. Jennifer wasn't there. TJ got out of bed and pulled a pair of jogging pants on. He trotted down the stairs to the kitchen. Jennifer was sitting on the island eating cereal. She smiled at TJ as he waked in.

"I thought that you weren't going to get up at all today."

"Well, the thought did cross my mind."

Jennifer smiled flirtlingly at him. She was dressed in a small gray tank top and a matching pair of gray thong panties. The tank top just barely covered her perky 34 C Breasts. The cool air caused her nipples to make prominent peaks in the soft fabric. Her tits bounced lightly as she moved. TJ felt his cock stir in his pants. His eyes traveled down her stomach, over the blue belly button ring to the heather gray underwear. She was sitting Indian style on the marble countertop. Her smooth legs traveled down and met at the patch of gray covering her sweet pussy. His cock hardened just thinking of it. She could see the mound that her thick lips made in the underwear. He reached down and adjusted his hardening cock.

Jennifer looked up at him from her bowl of cereal, "What is going through your mind?"

"Oh I was just thinking of last night."

"Really, and what were you thinking abut last night?"

"I was remembering how it felt to have my cock buried in you."

"Really?" she leaned back on her hands, "Tell me more."

"Well, I was thinking about what it felt like as you presses your naked body against mine. It was incredible feeling your breasts, with their hard nipples, rub over my chest. The feeling when your tongue ran over the head of my cock." He reached down and adjusted himself once again. He was rock hard now, thinking of her. She watched as his hand moved to his crotch and gripped his penis to adjust it. She could see the outline of the hard member through the thin fabric of the snap pants. The image of him getting hard in front of her aroused her. She could feel her lips start to swell with the excitement. She reached up and ran a hand over her breast. Her nipple was hard with the combination of excitement and the cool air. She twitched slightly as he continued.

"Then, the taste of your pussy as I licked your wet lips, and the sensation of having you come, your juice flooding my mouth."

Jennifer shuddered as she thought of the sensations of his tongue bringing her to an orgasm. TJ looked at her panties and noticed a dark gray spot that had formed as her cunt oozed. He gently ran his hand over her now swollen lips. She gasped as his fingers found her clit and caresses it through the wet fabric. He reached up and pulled her tank top off. Her breasts popped from under their restraint. His mouth found her nipples. TJ nibbled lightly then bit down on her hard, swollen nipples. Jennifer gasped in pleasure and pain. The dark, wet spot in her panties was growing larger and TJ wanted to penetrate her with his thick erection. He laid Jennifer down on the counter. His mouth moved from her nipples down her stomach. She laughed as his lips played with her bellybutton ring. He tugged at it, tickling her more.

"TJ, stop, I have to go pee."

"No, you should have thought of that before."

"Please!" She begged him to let her release the sudden pressure that was now building as he tickled her.

"You can pee but only if you go here," TJ motioned with his head towards the sink set into the counter right next to her. "and you have to do what I tell you."

"Ok, anything, just let me go!" Jennifer stood, and began to remove her thong.

"No, leave it on for now!"

"What?" Jennifer asked.

"Leave it on, I will tell you when you can take them off."

Jennifer moved, and squatted over the sink. TJ could see the warm, damp spot that had formed between her legs. His cock throbbed as he thought of how wet her tight tunnel was. She leaned back against the faucet. Her face had turned slightly red. She was beginning to get slightly embarrassed about peeing in her panties in front of him.

"I can't go like this." Jennifer squirmed. TJ pressed on her stomach. He could tell by the look on her face that she was trying to hold it back.

"Go ahead, it's ok." Jennifer relaxed. TJ watched as the damp spot on her thong grew. Her piss began to soak her panties, and then began to drip from the sodden fabric.

"Stop!" Jennifer looked at him, "Stop!!" She squeezed hard. The flow of piss stopped. "Stand up and take off your underwear." Jennifer did as she was told. She squatted back over the sink. "Don't start yet, wait" Her face grimaced as she squeezed her muscles together to keep the flow from starting again. TJ smiled as he thought of how tight she was and how much tighter she would be if she did this every day. "Spread your pussy lips for me. Jennifer leaned back farther and reached down with one hand. Her fingers gently and slowly spread her engorged lips apart. The bright red of her tight entrance dripped with excitement. "Ok, now you can start." Jennifer felt herself getting wetter. It was incredibly arousing squatting there, with her lips spread wide, peeing in front of TJ. She relaxed and the flow started. TJ looked on as the thin stream ran from between her spread lips. The flow slowed to a trickle then ended. Jennifer looked at him. "I want you inside me right now!" She was incredibly hot from exposing herself like this.

TJ grabbed the spray nozzle from the sink. "Lets wash you off first." He turned it on and sprayed her privates. The spray hit her clit and made her shudder. She gripped his hand and guided the nozzle in closer. She worked the spray over her protruding clit. TJ watched as she came. Her thick lips pulsed as the sensations spread through her body. He toweled her off and sat her on the edge of the counter. Grabbing each of her ankles, he spread her legs as far apart as they would go. He looked at her lips as the spread, opening her to him.

TJ yanked off the running pants and placed his thick head on her lips. His head traveled up and down between her cunt-lips, picking up her flowing juices as it went. Without warning he pressed his cock into her tight pussy. She moaned as she began to fill with is meat. TJ kept pushing. He felt his cockhead pop past each row of muscles. He stopped as he reached his full depth. He paused for a moment, admiring the image of her taught cunt, stretched to its limit with is manhood. He backed out, Jennifer felt her vagina collapse as his rod withdrew.

TJ then pushed back into her. He started to move faster and faster. He wet lips made sucking sounds as his firm cock slipped in and out. She groaned as her next orgasm neared. Reaching down with one hand she rubbed her clit fiercely. Her hips bucked as she hit her peak. Her cunt pumped on his rod, squirting her cum past the tight plug in her pussy. Her cum dripped off his balls and onto the floor. TJ gasped as her tunnel kneaded his shaft, buried deep in her pussy. He was about to cum, to explode inside of her. With a loud pop, he pulled his cock from her vagina. The remainder of her cum drooled from her spread lips.

TJ pulled her off the counter and onto the tile floor. Jennifer turned around and gripped the edge of the counter. She moved her feet back until her head was between her elbows. TJ gazed at her pussy, it was still partially open, stretched from the reaming that it had just received. Jennifer's ass was wet with her own cum. TJ slipped his thumb into her dripping pussy. She pushed her ass back towards him. Slowly he moved his finger towards her puckered asshole. A quiver traveled through Jennifer's body as his thumb traced the rim of her opening.

TJ pressed forward and his thumb slipped easily into her ass. Her breathing was more audible as she felt his finger wiggle in her ass. She was tight, TJ could barely move his finger. He was unsure whether or not he would be able to get his 2" diameter cock into her nether region. He withdrew his thumb and placed the tip of his prick at her ass. His cock was still covered in her juice and it slipped up and down her crack easily. TJ held the tip at her opening and pushed forward.

"TJ, don't. I have never had a cock in my ass before" TJ pushed harder. Jennifer began to wiggle, it was just what he wanted. As her ass wiggled back and forth to avoid his thick shaft it began to open. TJ grabbed her hips and pulled towards her. Jennifer groaned as his thick cock plunged into her ass. TJ stared down at his dick, buried up to his balls in her ass. He began to thrust, sliding the length of his shaft in and out of her freshly speared ass.

She moaned as the pain subsided and the pleasure increased. Soon she was bucking her hips wildly on his rod, trying to force more of it in her. TJ was nearing his climax. He reached around her leg and massaged her clit. Jennifer's knees went weak as she orgasmed. Cum oozed from her empty cunt and her ass clamped down on TJ's buried cock. He held back for as long as possible before he exploded inside her. His rod pulsed with each stream of steamy cum that sprayed into her ass.

Jennifer slipped two fingers into her pussy and brought herself to another orgasm. Her ass squeezed and pumped the remaining cum from TJ's prick. Slowly he pulled his dick out, her ass closed up as soon as it was free, trapping his jiz deep in her ass. Jennifer dropped to her knees, exhausted from the thorough fucking she had just received. TJ wondered how many other places in this house would soon be covered with the pool of her juice and cum that covered the counter. Well, there was only one way to find out.