Wet Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalista
Kalista
37 Followers

Finally Kim arched her back, driving her pussy into Kali's mouth, grinding her clit against Kali's teeth. Michael rammed into Kali's ass again then, knowing he could finally spill his load into her ass. He always came more the 2nd time around. He grabbed her around her belly then, his large hands holding her, and battered into her ass, trying to reach her throat. With Kim in a fetal ball rolled away from Kim now, there was nothing to muffle her screams... calling him Master... "Yes Master... Yes... Yes..."

Michael knew she'd rather be begging him to stop, and... soon he would. He fucked into her deeper then... squeezing her tummy as tight as he could, feeling his cock bruising her insides, leaving her asshole gaping wide open when he'd pull out then push back in. He loved it. He'd remember this scene later and jack off to it. Then Kali screamed out "I love you Master... I love you... Please... I love you..." and that sent him over the edge... knowing that no matter how he hurt her or what he did, she loved him... loved being owned by him...... loved making him happy.

He thrust one last time and then pumped what felt like ten gallons of cum up into her belly. He strained against her, as deep as he'd ever been, feeling her insides quake and stroke his cock, sucking it in greedily, taking it from him. He almost collapsed on top of her, but instead simply lowered her flat to the bed where he covered her with his length. "I love you too baby... " He whispered in her ear, then kissed her gently on the cheek. She smiled up at him and he knew she was His forever.

They all lay there for a few minutes. Then finally Michael rolled off of Kali and pulled her up by her hand. Juices drained down her legs from both her pussy and her ass. Then he took the clamps from her clit, then her nipples. Kali screamed into his shoulder as the nerves cried in release. He wrapped his arms around her and soothed her. "You did so good baby. I love you. You are so perfect.."

Then he reached over and tugged Kim up too. "Let's go take a shower."

The all three went to the shower. Kali turned on the taps. It was a huge shower. Really intended for loving couples, but three would fit as well. They all got in and rinsed off, Kali lovingly tending to Michael's needs.

Then Michael stepped out. Kali made to follow but he just smiled. "On your knees girls."

Both girls looked at each other, then Kim slowly grinned, remembering what he'd come over for in the first place. With the water still streaming over them, Michael pointed his cock first at Kim. "Open your mouth cunt."

She did, and he filled it with his hot stream of piss. "Swallow it."

She tried, but he kept filling her mouth, and finally she choked some on it. Then he turned his cock onto Kali and covered her face and breasts with the hot stream. "Open your mouth too Kali, and swallow it."

She did, and gulping what she could, but choking as well. Michael leaned down then, taking her by the hair, and shoving his 11 inches as far down her throat as he could get. He continued pissing then, and Kali thought she would drown. She could feel her belly filling with the warmth, could feel it moving down her throat, but because his cock was so far down, she didn't have to swallow. She couldn't breathe at all, and tried to pull back, but his hands held her head and wouldn't allow her to move. He did the same thing when he was cumming down her throat but this lasted longer... Kali was so afraid she was going to pass out... and started seeing dots... before he finally pulled back from her. He finished the rest of his piss on Kim's face and in her hair, finally pointing it at her pussy. They were both completely saturated, and Kali's tummy was cramping from the amount she'd swallowed.

"Shower up girls, then come to bed..."

Kalista
Kalista
37 Followers
12