Simon Says - My Story Pt. 01

Story Info
I join the "The Family Business".
8.1k words
4.41
33.4k
37
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family. Simon is one of the characters featured from outside of the family. This story explores his sex life.

It can be read as a stand alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" to connect the two.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY" is also an Incest / Taboo story but after the first chapter will develop into a Fetish story.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY"

ENJOY

THE FAMILY BUSINESS

I'm a son, I'm a brother, I'm a sex worker, I'm an escort, I'm a whore, I'm a prostitute, I sell my body for a living, I sell my cock for money, I sell my arse to pay the bills, I'm a gardener, I'm a security guard and my names Simon.

I'm 20 years old, still live with my Mother, Jenny whose 51 years old and defiantly a MILF, and Sister, Jo whose 22 years old, people think that we're twins as we look very similar but as I'm younger than her we're obviously not twins, who are also sex workers, always been into sport and the gym so I'm fit, have a well muscled body with developed shoulder, pecs, of course a six pack and biceps. As I'm only 5' 8" tall the muscles make me look stocky and fit. I've got both of my nipples pierced with silver bars and, as all lads my age, my chest is shaved and I have a regular back, crack and sack wax so am hairless "down below".

I've got a decent sized uncut cock, about 7 1/2" when hard, I don't have a big foreskin so it always shows off part of my cockhead and pisslit, but it easily skins back. Its not the biggest cock but I know how to use it, well I do now, wasn't always like that but its my balls that are my "selling point", they're big and that's why I wear a jockstrap most of the time as the jock gives them the support I need otherwise by the end of the day they ache. I have them pumped up on a regular basis, more about that later.

My arse is firm but pert and my pucker, when required by a client, can take a big dildo, butt plug or cock.

My Father did a runner from the family when I was about 10; I've never seen him since. He left a big mortgage, debts from the business and my Mother, Sister and I.

Money was always tight, Mother seemed to be holding down about three jobs and working all hours, but she was always at home when Sister and I came home from school and there was always food on the table. My Sister would look after me when Mum went off to work in the evening to her cleaning job.

Jo left school as soon as she was old enough, 18 years old, she had a decent list of qualifications to her name but said that she had to go to work to help Mum out and so with two of them Mum started her own cleaning company. Money seemed to start rolling in and things got a lot easier. It never crossed my mind that my Mum and Sis seemed to always look very smart when going off to work to clean, Mum and Sis seemed to being looking more and more like each other, same hair cut, even the same clothes, like sisters but with a big age difference.

As soon as I was 18 and finished college I left, I could have and wanted to go on to university but the money wasn't really there, I didn't want to ask Mum to support me or saddle myself with big debts, in the UK it was called the Student Grant. Maybe when I was older and had a bit of money behind me I would try for Uni. I needed to go and earn and be the man of the family.

Mum got me a job as a gardener with a bloke called Noel; he knew my Mother and sister. I was basically just hired muscle, Noel was a nice bloke, he had an adopted son, and I sort of looked up to him as the father figure I never had. To earn extra money I worked as a security guard in the evenings at a local industrial roofing firm and sometimes at a firm that provided medical testing facilities at an industrial estate near where I lived. They weren't very exciting or brain taxing jobs but they provided an income.

I didn't realise that both jobs would become far more exciting.

I had a few girlfriends as in friends that were girls. I really couldn't be bothered with all the chat, taking them out, making arrangements with them when all I wanted, and this makes me sound terrible, was their hole. I soon lost interest and they soon lost interest in me. I wasn't a virgin, I lost that when I was away on a rugby club trip, as soon as I was eighteen the lads paid for an escort for me to take my cherry, as soon as she realised that I was a virgin she gave me the full works, you name it and we probably did it, I appeared back at the hotel the next morning looking worse for wear and had to go straight to bed. That's when I realised that I just wanted sex with no strings.

I'd even sucked a mans cock, well put it in my mouth anyway. It was a dare on another rugby club trip but what happens on a rugby club trip remains on the rugby club trip!!

I watched a lot or porn and I wanked a lot. As Mum and Sis were out working days and evenings if I was at home then I did the washing so Mum didn't notice the state of my underwear or sheets, I could spunk up and then ten minutes later was hard and ready to spunk again.

Mum and Sis seemed to get through a lot of clothes, especially knickers and bras. The little pants, G-strings and half-cup bras that they wore must have been very uncomfortable when they were working hard cleaning. Typical lad I couldn't resist looking at their underwear before throwing them in the washing machine, Mums knickers were a bigger size that my sisters, I had to smell them of course, they smelt of women, fanny juices and sometimes I could smell men's cum as well, admit it we've all smelt our own spunk so we know the smell.

What were Mum and Sis getting up to? I really must have been thick or stupid not to have worked it out.

So my days consisted of working as a gardener with Noel during the day, then off to the gym and at least three times a week I'd be working evenings / nights as a security guard, and I had to fit in a lot of wanking as well.

Noel the gardener had some good contracts, there were some big houses on private estates with big gardens and he seemed to have the market sewn up. By the time we got to the houses to start work the husband had long gone off to "the city" and wouldn't be back until late in the evening. The wife had been left on her own, most of them would have cleaners and get the shopping on line, so they seemed very bored and grateful for the company of the gardeners so we were always spoilt with tea and cakes throughout the job.

Noel, and if his son was with him, would quite often disappear off for a hour, nothing to do with me, I was paid to do a job which I just got on with, and come back with a grin on his face, doing up his work shorts, I assumed that he'd just had a piss. One day he came up behind me and stuck his fingers right under my nose, "smell these," he said laughing. His fingers smelt of a women's fanny.

"What have you been up to Noel?" I asked innocently.

"Oh come on mate, what do you think" he replied.

I turned around and he'd dropped his shorts and was waving his cock at me, it was still engorged and semi hard, his foreskin was skinned back and I could see a drip of cum dripping out of his piss slit.

"Been using this on the bored wife" he laughed, "you are innocent, we need to do something about that don't we?"

I just shook my head and carried on with my job.

I finished a security shift early that evening so got back home about 10 o'clock. Noels smart Mercedes car was parked outside of the house. He's known my Mum for years so didn't think much about it. In the living room was Mum, Sis and Noel, it went quiet when I walked it.

"So what have I done now?" I asked.

"Nothing Simon" said Mum, "we just need to talk and tell you a few things, I hope that you'll be sensible about it, sit and listen"

"When your father left we were short of money, really short. The cleaning jobs I took on were poorly paid and bloody hard work, just about earning enough to pay the bills and I was slipping behind on those. I made the decision to advertise and started selling my body to earn, I was a sexworker, an escort, a whore" Mum said.

She looked upset, "I had to do it but I soon realised that I enjoyed it, I was having some great sex and getting paid for it."

"I was in the same boat" interrupted Noel. "My Misses had left me with an adopted son, huge credit card bills and the gardening business was hardly making any money for bloody hard work. One of the bored housewives made a move on me, I hadn't had sex, apart from knocking one off when at home, so I went for it, it was great, and when I packed up to go home she gave me an envelope with a hefty tip in it. I'd become a sex worker and was selling my cock"

This was getting worse.

"That's how your Mum and I met, I needed a women escort to work we me, contacted your Mum and we've worked together ever since. You've had a few loads of my spunk down your throat, in your fanny and up your arse over the years haven't you Jenny" he laughed.

Mum looked at him and shook her head.

I should have been disgusted and walked out but I was fascinated by the revelations, in fact I could feel myself starting to get hard.

Mum looked at me and said "Noel keeps an eye on both of us"

"Both of us" I shouted, I already knew the answer.

My sister smiled at me and said "as soon as I was old enough I joined Mum on the game. We make a great duo, Mother and Daughter getting fucked by a man, women or a couple, we're in demand. Surely you must have seen how much money is coming into the house, it certainly wasn't through cleaning rich peoples houses, it's coming through cleaning rich peoples cocks or fanny's"

Oh fuck, what was I supposed to say or do? Storm out shocked? But I wasn't.

"We both love our work," said Mum, Jo nodded. "But its only work so whatever happens we both love you"

"So" said Mum.

I knew what the question was going to be before she even asked it.

"I'd like you to join the family firm and work with me and your sister and become a sex worker," Mum asked.

I stood up and looked at all of them, shocked and excited.

"Noel has more than enough sex work and needs another cock to help him out, your sister and I need a cock occasionally to put on a show or fuck the wife when we're taking care of the husband. It pays well and you'd soon have enough money to go to University without having to have a student loan and it would keep it all in the family, discreet and we wouldn't be giving anybody a cut of the cash" Mum said.

"Come on mate, I can see that you're interested and keen" Noel said quickly.

I looked at all of them and said "so you want me to fuck with all of you, fuck my sister and my Mother and anybody else that comes along?"

They all looked back at me and said, "yes, that's right" almost in unison.

I knew what my answer was going to be and I knew that if I thought about it for too long I'd chicken out.

"Yes" I said "but I'm not very experienced" - in those days I was so sweet and innocent.

My sister ran across to me squealing and gave me a big hug and squeezed my cock bulge, Mum kissed me deeply and got her tongue into my mouth, Noel stood there and looked at me and said "don't worry mate, I wont be kissing you but I will be teaching you so I hope that your willing to learn."

"No time like the present so strip off Jake, lets have a look at the goods," demanded Noel.

I'm not shy about my body, I put a lot of effort into keeping in good shape, Noel, Mum and my Sis had all seen the top half of it either at work or when I wandered around the house or garden topless but showing the lower half to them....well.

"Come on Simon, no time for being shy, you'll be stripping off in front of women and men that you've never met before and be expected to perform on cue so don't fall at the first hurdle mate" Noel told me.

I went for it, shirt off and showed off my pecs, biceps and nipples - unpierced at this stage in my career!

"And the rest mate" I heard Noel say. Mum and Sis were sitting on the couch looking and smiling. I dropped my trousers and stepped out of them, at least I had clean underwear on; no spunk or piss stains anyway.

Noel stood to one side of me and I felt his hand on my arse, I tensed. He then grabbed hold of my bulge; I pushed his hand away and said "no."

"Lets get one thing straight, if you're scared of another man touching you we'll call it quits now. When you're working with me you'll be expected to help another man out when he's struggling to get hard by giving him a wank, you'll be expect to hold another mans cock to position it for the women to get fucked if that's what she wants and lots of the husbands when their watching their wife getting fucked by us like to play with our arses or cocks so you better get used to it. Drop your underpants now" Noel instructed me.

I did as I was told, pants off and stood there in front of my Mum, Sis and Noel showing off my cock, balls and arse.

At that point my balls were still their normal size and shaved, my cock was just semi hard, my foreskin was showing off my piss slit and I still had pubic hair, trimmed to show off my package.

I heard Jo say, "my brothers got a lovely cock"

Mum said "bigger than his Fathers"

Noel felt my balls, "nice nuts, you should be a big cummer" he then ran his hand down the shaft of my cock and over the head of my cock, "feels good, we'll see what its like when your fully hard won't we. "Bend over mate, I need to see your arse."

Oh fuck I thought, now what's he going to do.

"Nice firm arse, good strong legs, pull your arse cheeks apart" Noel told me. I'd just about given up by now and just did everything that I was told to do.

I felt a finger on my arsehole and jumped. "Relax Simon, I'm not going to do anything to your pucker. Have you had anything up there before, looks and feels like a virgin hole to me" Noel asked. I shook my head, as at that point I hadn't. Now with all the training I could just relax my hole and take whatever was on offer.

Lots of the women you'll be pleasing like to eat out a nice arsehole like yours or finger it. You'll need to make sure its always clean if you have a booking, sure that your Mum will show you what to do wont you Jenny" Noel asked looking across at Mum and Sis on the couch. Mum was looking and smiling and I could see that her legs were open showing off a little pair of knickers. My sister Jo was much more blatant about it and was rubbing her fanny, her knickers were pulled to one side and I could see my sisters gash.

"Time to get hard mate and for the rest of us to strip off. Jenny he's your son so you can have the privilege of getting him hard so we can all have a look" Noel told me.

Mum walked across to be and without any hesitation kissed me and her hand went straight to my cock. I kissed her back and my hand went to her wet knickers that were still covering her fanny. Mum was slowly wanking me and, of course, I was soon rock hard and sticking straight up. "What do you think Noel, will my son and his cock do and be able to join the firm?"

Noel came to the other side of me, held my cock and pulled my foreskin right back, "that will do nicely, the clients are going to love a bit of lad cock," he said and he leant across and kissed my Mother. I had to have a look at Noels cock, it a man thing that we have to compare cock sizes! Noel was hard, I didn't have the world's biggest cock but at least I could hold my own against Noels cock size. We were about the same length and girth, he had a bigger foreskin than me but my balls were bigger.

I went back to kissing Mum and feeling her up, I heard a squeal from my sister and saw that Noel had his head buried between her wide open thighs and was giving her fanny a serious licking.

Mum pulled me across to the sofa, sat down next to my sister, Mum pulled her soaking wet knickers off, opened her legs up wide showing off her big wet wide open fanny and pointed at it saying "eat your Mum out son, my fanny needs your mouth."

I dived in and filled my boots, Mums fanny was beautiful, not that I had that much experience of eating cunt but I'd watched enough porn so had a good idea. Mums outer lips were big and open, her inner lips looked well used, I could see her clit and her fuckhole. I just went for it, licking, nibbling, probing with my tongue and finger, well two and then three fingers in her big used fuckhole. I found her clit, starting licking it gently, it was engorged and hanging. She pushed my mouth onto it "harder Simon, use your teeth on it" so I did, she squealed and her juices started to coat my face. I really needed to spunk but knew that I had to hold on. In front of me were my Mother and Sister both getting eaten out and both squealing in ectasy. Mum was tweaking her nipples and I could see my Sister's hand frigging her clit.

Noel said "going to fuck your sister now, you can give me a hand. Hold my hard cock and position in the right place for her hole. Jo spread open your lips so your brother can see."

I looked at him; he knew what I was thinking.

"Just do it, don't chicken out on me now because you'll be finished with us before you've even started. You're going to have to do it in the real world, most of the husbands need a hand as they struggle to find their wife's fuckhole" Noel told me.

"Get your fingers wet with your Mums fanny juices, go on push your fingers into your Mums cunt, get them nice and wet, good thing that your Mums pumps the liquid out" Noel continued.

My fingers were covered, I couldn't resist sniffing them and licking them, Mum smiled as if to say, "that's my boy."

"Right, grab hold of my cock and get it nice and lubricated ready for your sisters fanny. Don't worry mate, holding another mans cock wont turn you gay," Noel laughed.

I did as I was told, I wanted to do it. I positioned his cock for him at the entrance to my sister's fuckhole. His cock was hard and wet.

"Your sister doesn't really need any extra lubrication, both your Mum and sister are always wet when it comes to cock or cunt, but lots of our female clients will need working on until their juiced up so remember that, don't just go in hard as you'll hurt them and probably rip your foreskin off!!" said Noel.

I was learning a lot.

"OK Jo, here comes cock" and Noel pushed his cock into my sister, her eyes almost rolled out of their sockets and she started to moan and Noel pushed further in till he was up to his balls in my sisters cunt.

"Go on mate, fuck your Mum, look at her gash, open and desperate for her sons cock" Noel demanded. God, he must have thought that I was stupid.

I positioned myself in front of my Mum, she held my cock and pulled me towards her hole and I pushed. Her fanny open and I was in my Mums fuckhole, I was fucking my Mum. It was warm and wet, not as tight as some of the girls I'd fucked before but Mum was older and had been well used...and given birth to Jo and I.

I started to fuck, hard, in and out, pulling back until my cock was out of her open hole and then slamming back in. Mum was breathing heavily and I could see her mouthing the word "yes". Jo was squealing like a stuck pig, Mum was red and flushed as she took her sons cock.

I was getting into my rhythm, wouldn't be long before I had to cum. I felt Noels hands on my arse and he pulled me out of my Mum, my cock was bloated and the tip was red and dripping. Mums fanny was wide open and her hand went straight down to it and I watched as she used four fingers to carry on penetrating herself. My sister was rubbing her clit hard and shouted "I want cock"