All Comments on 'Wet Miranda's Live Sex Show'

by Wet Miranda

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
songman60songman60about 19 years ago
Very Hot Story

Great Job Miranda! A very well-written and exciting story. Having been to Amsterdam in 1995, I feel that I had slighted myself by not attending one of the many live sex shows that were available there. Instead, I favored the coffeehouses and the escorts who could be ordered up like pizzas.

I must say, you a very prolific writer. I just wish I could be as prolific. By the way, your Dutch is very good. I definitely plan on reading the rest of your stories as soon as my time will permit.

MR. GibsonMR. Gibsonabout 19 years ago
Loved story

I loved your story miranda. like was said before your dutch is very good and you are a very good writer. I wish I could hop on the stage and join in on all that sexy fun.ha ha ha. I will await eagerly for your next stories. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I love your stories!

now we just need a picture of you to go with the image you've built!

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sexy story, appreciated

One hot fucking story. I fantasize about making sex in public.

We live in a no-bedroom apt and once in while one of my wife's girlfreinds will spend the night, and just the thoughts of someone else close by, turns me on. We haven't acted on it but I do get excited...

Thanks for a good story, keep writing!!!

Rudy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love to be Dan

One of my favorite fantasy's. I'd have loved to be there to do it with you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wanna Be There

Maj=kes me wish I was there- nice story

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
The show must go on

Nice of you and your boyfriend to "take the bull by the horns" so to speak and become the entertainment for the evening. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My hottest fantasy.

Miranda, marry me!

I would love to have been the one up there with you. Your description of the taboo thrill of martymachlia (getting turned on by being watched) is the best I've ever read. Difficult to believe it's only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OMG ...that's left me so hard it actually hurts! I'd love to do something that that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The male audience

You're a capable erotic storyteller with a keen understanding of common male fantasies. You also seem to have insights into lesbian fantasy too. Of all of your stories posted on Literotica, only one has a rating below 4. That's impressive.

Can you write a story that will cause the hetero female audience to cream their panties?

hornydevil1963hornydevil1963over 2 years ago

Such a sexy story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous