Wet Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJBlax
DJBlax
6 Followers

Tommy squeezed the trigger and water shot out of the nozzle.

Soft beads of cool water bounced off of the floor and struck Allison on her bare upper thighs. The dripping, the sound, the wetness, the overly full bladder, that extra drink. Allison’s brow furrowed, she pursed her lips tightly and squinted as her bladder slipped out of her control.

The initial burst of liquid actually pushed her panties down slightly. The stream was even stronger than the hose that Tommy was using. Allison began blinking rapidly as the stream got even more intense.

Allison could feel her pussy lips relaxing and thickening, while some of the liquid in her panties curled back up far enough to reach her clitoris before gushing out in any way it could, whether seeping through the fabric or rushing out through the leg openings. It was just going all too quickly.

Was Allison getting aroused?

The intensity of the stream vibrated her opening, and the rivulets running down her inner thighs gave her a sensation unlike any she ever experienced before.

In the midst of this, Tommy, reached for Allison’s shirt. She hadn’t even noticed that he flipped it back up, her eyes squeezed shut as her fountain continued to spray.

Her nipples were drawn tight and had goose bumps all around the areolae.

Allison let out a low moan as the stream continued, unchecked. How long could this go on?

She shifted slightly, and the sopping wet fabric of her panties brushed against her hardening clit. Allison, inexplicably, was suddenly feeling extremely horny.

She pushed her bladder, causing a sudden burst of speed in the stream. Allison moaned.

She relaxed and pushed again, eyes still closed as some of the spillage backed up around her butt, tickling her ass crack.

She pushed once more, biting her lip, tightening every muscle in her body. And it happened.

With the stream still pouring out, Allison reached the brink. Her stream began to spasm, stopping and starting as wave after wave of pleasure caused Allison’s body to contract over and over in her orgasm. In a moment, both the bladder and the O were finished, trickling to a stop, and Allison was lying on the floor, soaked panties with a tiny hole in them from the intense rush, and finally relaxed and empty.

Tommy stepped over to her.

“You know, you’d better clean up,” he said.

Before she could respond, he had slipped his fingers along the edge of the waistband of her panties, pulled them up and sliced them off with a small knife. He purposely dragged the crotch tautly across her already aroused hole, making her squirm again. Then, he sliced her t-shirt off.

Tommy pointed the nozzle of his hose right where it mattered and hit the target straight on.

A jet of cool water hit Allison right on her clit, making her raise her hips upwards. When she lifted herself, the jet caught her square on the opening of her pussy. The water, bubbling as it crossed her folds, tickled her lower lips, causing her to yelp with desire.

“Yeah. Oh, yeah. Yes!” Allison said, as Tommy moved his gun back to the clit, firing intensely, then easing off of the trigger before shooting full blast again.

Allison was out of her head now. The sensation of all that liquid made her wet all over again.

“Oh, yeah! Oh, yes! Yes! YES!” Allison rolled her head and writhed on the floor as the water did its work. Suddenly, as she reached the brink again, the water stopped. For a moment, there was nothing. Then, Allison looked.

Tommy had disrobed and stood, as naked as she was, and with a raging hard-on slathered in lube. He rolled Allison over and picked up the hose again. This time, his target was Allison’s back door.

He washed and sprayed the area down before putting some lube on his middle finger and inserting it inside her poop chute.

Allison quietly tensed as Tommy worked the lube all around the orifice. He let some of the lube drizzle down to her pussy, still in full flower. He quickly cut Allison’s ties and she balanced her hands on the floor, far too lickerish to do anything else.

Tommy got behind her, placing his hands on her ass cheeks firmly, he separated them and began the process of working his head into her anus.

It was slow going, as her sphincter muscles were tense from her close call orgasm a moment before. But with an additional squirt of lube, Tommy’s head squeezed inside.

“Uhnh!” Said Allison as Tommy’s hips bumped her own. He slowly pulled back, almost like an archer pulling back his bow and slammed forward again, hitting the bull’s eye. The lube made a slight squish as it moved back and forth. And Tommy teased by pulling back so that the ridge of his head slipped out of its tight confines before plunging back in with a squeal.

Allison started to push backward as he entered. They were beginning to post in perfect synch.

Tommy reached around and started to stroke her clit and pussy lips.

“Yeah! Yeah! Like that!” Allison screamed, feeling the waves building again.

Tommy doubled his pace and focused on Allison’s hips as he held them, pounding stronger and stronger. Allison’s breasts were swinging like two speed bags rapidly moving from her neck to her tummy and back, over and over. She reached between her legs and started to stroke her clit up and down, and inserted two fingers inside her love box.

She felt her ass tighten around his cock as she held for as long as she could, then the uncontrollable spasms once more as she crossed the peak of pleasure!

She reached beneath her pussy and felt Tommy’s ball sac resting against her lower lips for a moment. She brushed it with her fingertips, and then gave it a gentle squeeze as she tightened her sphincter.

Tommy slid out of Allison’s ass with a pop and flipped her over just in time. He exploded with jets of cream to rival his hose. From three feet away, Allison caught some across her face, neck, breasts, with nipples still taut, and stomach before the ejaculation finally slowed to a stop. They collapsed, both gulping air, thick with the smell of their sex.

After a moment, Allison turned to Tommy and sat up. “So, do you want to have dinner tonight?”

“Let’s do it like we always do,” Tommy replied. “We don’t see or speak to each other again for two weeks.”

Allison disappointedly picked up the hose and carefully rinsed off the jism from her face and body, then dried herself with the towels, which she threw at him.

She swiped his t-shirt and boxers, giving Tommy one last look at her ass as the waistband slowly slid up and over.

Allison slipped her breasts under the t as Tommy watched, and sauntered back towards the staircase, climbing up to a breathtaking sunset streaming in. On her way, she grabbed an armful of those sports drinks and exited, already thinking about the thirty-first.

DJBlax
DJBlax
6 Followers
12