What a Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I open my eyes, I see Leanne now has two fingers right inside your pussy playing with your g-spot, while you get fucked so hard from behind. I see you pushing back against her fingers and the dildo inside you and then I see you start to cum again. Your arse clenches so hard that Liz cannot even move the dildo and Liz takes her fingers out of you and starts rubbing your clit furiously. You gush, your juices flowing all over Leanne's pretty face but she loves it. She opens her mouth wide so she can taste your juice as you just cant stop. She keeps rubbing your clit so fast it just keeps you gushing all over her. Liz looks at me in amazement and tells me she thought that my orgasm was big earlier on but that's nothing compared to this!

You finally stop cumming and just collapse on top of Leanne, so exhausted. Liz takes the dildo from your arsehole and licks it dry. Then she kisses and licks all of your juice from Leanne's face and mouth, licking your pussy clean while she's there. After a few minutes you gather the strength to hop up off Leanne and sit up on the couch...

12